194 Reviews for The Greenery Caterers

Cake (9)
Lighting/Sound (6)
Dance Floor (4)
Parking (4)

Rockwood Park Carriage House was the PERFECT venue for our late May wedding and mostly due to the wonderful staff at Greenery Caterers! We had such a great experience from beginning to end. Many of our guests told us it was the best wedding they had ever been too (and I can't agree more!). The gardens are stunning and were in full bloom that day! Our photographer had a field day with all of the beautiful landscapes. The Carriage House perfectly fit our guests in the main room. We used the enclosed porch for our cocktail hour/bar/photobooth which offered a very nice flow. Patti, Craig, and Michelle were so kind and helpful throughout the entire planning process. I cannot say enough good things about Michelle Quirk, she was an absolute Godsend! She saved the day more than once! When bouquets went missing, she already had a call out to our florist. She was behind the scenes and on top of every detail, which allowed us to just enjoy the moment. The bar and waitstaff were all very professional and kind, our guests had great things to say about them, as well as the food! We hands down give this venue and company 5 stars! Thank you Greenery for providing us with a beautiful and memorable wedding!

Profile Picture User3365188, [Private], 7 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough good things about the Rockwood Park Carriage House & Greenery Caterers staff. Michelle the event coordinator made our day so easy. She assisted my elderly grandfather with getting food and making him comfortable. Michelle brought my fiancé and I food and drinks all night long. Everyone was comfortable and had such a fun time. The staff was courteous and helpful. There was nothing but smiling faces all around. I wish I could get married again just to relive this amazing experience! I love Rockwood! Worth every penny :)

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/18/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wow! I can't even begin to describe how great my experience was at Rockwood! Michelle was amazing! From beginning to end she was there to help answered every question and made everything run smoothly! Not to mention the place is gorgeous every inch of it! I wish I could do it all over again it was so beautiful!

Profile Picture Shawna, 4/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake

Our experience was absolutely perfect. The food is unbelievable. Each of our guests got steak and a crab cake and everything was cooked to perfection. The staff was professional and Michelle went above and beyond to make sure our day ran smoothly. She made sure we ate and was personally serving us and our parents drinks. We can’t speak highly enough of the Greenery Caterers and the Carraige house!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Carriage House at Rockwood Park is a hidden gem! I grew up in the area but had never been to the Carriage House before. Some of our guests, who are lifelong residents in the area, even mentioned to us they had no idea the venue was even there! The atmosphere and look of the venue was exactly what my husband and I were looking for! We were planning our wedding from out of state and Patti’s team was wonderful. We spoke to Margaret over the phone and through email as often as we needed and had Michelle with us on the day. We had planned our ceremony to be outdoors on the lawn facing the mansion however Mother Nature had other plans. Patti and her team were great and moved everything to the room upstairs. Everything came together beautifully! Greenery Caterers knocked the food out of the park! My husband ate everything on his plate and he is the pickiest eater I know! They did a phenomenal job, especially with the special request plates for a few of our guests with allergies. I would highly recommend the Carriage House and Greenery Caterers!

Profile Picture Giovanna, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Parking

Michelle & Staff

I have been receiving so many nice compliments about the wedding, food, facility and staff from all of our friends/family. I wanted to make sure that I passed it along to you. We cannot thank you enough for the outstanding job you all did on our daughter/son-in law's special day. From taking over the pre-decorating to making every single thing run so smoothly to the very end clean up. You all know what you are doing, how to do it and you should be commended. I have heard so many stories from other venues about the parents of the bride/groom being pulled away to handle things. You all took care of it for us, so that we were able to mingle, dance and have fun with all the guests. It means more than you know, and I wanted to make sure you knew how much it was appreciated. We could not be happier that the bride/groom found your venue to have the wedding, it was simply perfect! Thank you & your staff for a job very well done!!

Profile Picture Jayne, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I attended a wedding at the Carriage House back in the summer of 2015 and I fell in love. When I got engaged, I immediately ran to the Carriage House to potentially book. Well, we ended up booking with the, and don't regret it at all! It is beautiful- the grounds and the inside are both breathtaking! The staff was incredibly helpful throughout our planning process. I have to especially thank Michelle for being there during our wedding and making everything run as smooth as possible! Everyone of our friends and family that we've talked to has said how wonderful everything was, including the delicious food! What a unique place! I would recommend this venue to anybody!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Parking, Linens

Our wedding planning experience was easy thanks to the staff of Rockwood Carriage House and Greenery Caterers.
Each staff member we worked with responded quickly to emails and worked with my husband and I to personalize our day.
We were able to enjoy our wedding day due to how comfortable Michelle made us feel; it was as if we were the only wedding she had ever worked on. She was so personal and made us feel relaxed.
Our guests are still telling us it's the best wedding they have ever been to from the setting to the food!

Profile Picture Theresa, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Thanks so much Patti, Craig, Margaret and Michelle, and Staff. From the very first meeting with Patti, to the very end of the wedding reception, everything was perfect. This gang has it down, no need to worry, they know what they are doing and gently guide you along the way. The rooms are beautiful, the flow is great and the food is delicious. All evening long we had comments about the food,,,"the appetizers are to die for, the buffet choices excellent, the cake yummy and the carvings unbelievable"! Michelle and staff were absolutely accommodating- if we asked, it happened! Again, many thanks for a perfect evening! Bitsy Mahon

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Greenery Caterers was wonderful! The venue is beautiful, full of stone, wood and copper surfaces. The food was delicious, and the serving staff was very friendly. Everyone I dealt with from Greenery Caterers was great but I have to give a special thank you to Michelle, she made sure everything went off without a hitch on the day of so I didn't have to worry about anything, again THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Samara, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It may have been nine months ago (how is it already nine months!) but our experience with Greenery Caterers and their important role in our wedding day (and the entire planning process) is fresh in my mind due to their absolute standard of excellence. I don’t even know where to begin.

The venue is gorgeous, rustic, unique, beautiful. As for the food, our entire family, even those who can be quite picky, still talk about the food and how wonderful it was! However, it was the people are what set Greenery Caterers apart.
Starting with our initial meeting, Patty answered all my crazy questions, gave us a huge list of variety to fit every possible version of our budget, and went over the contract with us until we were absolutely content with every word. Later, she created the perfect menu, helped us through flexible budget and a ton of options, allowing us to get so much for our money.

Margaret answered every question for months and was the most calm and positive person.
Michelle helped us with so many important decisions. I am terrible at choosing things, so Michelle kindly helped me narrow down all of the choices by offering her expert opinion when I needed it. As for the day of our wedding, I can’t even remember all of the amazing things she did behind the scenes. helped the day run smooth, kept us sane, solved all our problems - she put out fires left and right (most of which I never even noticed that day because she is JUST THAT GOOD!). Two things that I really was grateful for that day was when she saved my hair with an umbrella once it started to poor and she ran to get my flip flops when my shoes caused major blisters. The umbrella picture our photographer took is our favorite of the day! Above all, she ran the show and helped it be the day of our dreams.

The entire experience had the best of quality, pricing, support, and suggestions we could have imagined. Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts!

Profile Picture Brittany, 3/25/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Event Rentals, Linens, Indoor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Parking

The staff really worked with our vision and setup a menu my husband loved. Our guests raved about the food and the space. We couldn't have picked a better place to have our wedding.

Profile Picture tina, 1/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I was searching for the perfect venue for my daughter's wedding. I chose The Carriage House because of the charm and rustic layout. We wanted a step up from your typical barn wedding, and The Carriage House offered that with stone walls, wood and brick floors and wooden beams. It was the perfect balance between rustic and modern. All the guests commented on the warmth of the venue. The Carriage House provided rooms for both the ceremony and the reception under one roof. Since this was a December wedding, it was important that we had the option of having the ceremony inside rather than outside. It is conveniently located to local hotels, Amtrak, and the Philadelphia Airport for out of town guests, which was also important to us. The real added bonus was The Greenery Caterers and Michelle Quirk. Michelle guided us with menu choices, recommendations for DJ's and bakeries, and helped us envision what the day would look like. She responded quickly to every email and inquiry we had along the way. The Greenery Caterers provided a spectacular tasting event where we could sample filet, roasted chicken, pastas and more. The food was very high quality and a great value for the money. The staff served the appetizers and salads, and we chose the buffet service where the staff would dish your plate for you. On the day of the wedding, Michelle was right there guiding the vendors and staff, and keep everything and everyone on track and on time. When the bridal party arrived, she made herself available to my daughter to make sure she felt calm, happy and ready for her big day. We had one unexpected "emergency" on our side, and Michelle jumped into action to resolve it. The venue was clean, the staff attentive, the food was delicious, and the wedding went off without a single problem. And to top it off, the Rockwood grounds were decorated in beautiful Christmas lights. The perfect day!

Profile Picture Becky, 12/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Nothing much to add besides what has already been said. Throughout the process, everyone we worked with was great including Craig, Patti and Michelle. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and they obviously are experts at running wedding receptions. The food was outstanding. Everyone loved the burger bar we had at Happy Hour. Michelle made sure we were taken care of throughout the reception. We couldn't be happier with our decision and would recommend to anyone looking for a reception site!

Profile Picture User5230423, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't even begin to express my gratitude for everyone at Greenery Caterers and the Rockwood Carriage House. From the very first tour we took of the venue to the last few minutes of our wedding, my husband and I were so amazed by how professional, attentive, and meticulous the members of the staff were. We truly felt like they cared about our wedding as much as we did. Michelle is an absolute PRO and made the entire event run flawlessly. It was such a relief not having to worry about any of the logistical details (especially on the day of our wedding!). We are still getting compliments from friends and family members on the venue and the food. If you are considering having your wedding at the Carriage House, DO IT. You will absolutely not regret it!!

Profile Picture User6233652, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Linens, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Lighting/Sound

Rockwood Carriage House and Greenery Caterers gave us an unbelievably fantastic wedding experience. Not only was the venue gorgeous and food amazing, but the staff was so friendly and willing and able to help with everything, Extremely highly recommended!

Profile Picture Courtney, 7/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Carriage House at Rockwood Park was a DREAM venue! My husband and I were married on July 17, 2016 and we cannot stop raving about our experience. We found the venue last summer and fell in love. We opted to do a brunch wedding which is unusual, but the Greenery Caterers did an AMAZING job. The food was delicious, the venue was gorgeous and the staff were so lovely to work with! I regularly communicated with Margaret, Patti and Michelle via email and in person. Each in person meeting with the staff was pleasant and productive! Wedding guests commented on the professionalism of the entire staff. I would highly recommend this venue to everyone! Thank you Carriage House at Rockwood Park AND The Greenery Caterers! We had a terrific experience!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 7/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I initially fell head over heels for the Carriage House because of the beautiful, green landscape and soft, rustic interior. Throughout the planning process, I was more and more impressed with their ability to accommodate our personal preference and exceed our expectations when it came to the food, drinks, and decor. I was wedding planning from out of state, so I was very thankful they were able to get us in for a tasting and finals meeting at our convenience.

Thank goodness for Michelle! Michelle is extremely thorough in all that she does, which helped me remain as calm, cool, and collected as possible on such a big, emotional day. I especially appreciated her follow through when it came to small details I wasn't be able to handle on the wedding day because of my schedule. She was also so great with day-of timing. Our wedding party can be a tough group to redirect and refocus, but Michelle handled everything seamlessly and got us where we needed to be when we needed to be there.

The Carriage House has this whole wedding thing down to a science. They do not mess around, and they take their customers/clients very seriously. I am so thankful for Michelle, and everyone at the Carriage House, for ensuring that our special day ran so smoothly and making it seem so effortless. They did a phenomenal job.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

A truly special venue that met everything me and my wife were looking for: Beautiful venue, delicious food, amazing staff. Michelle and her staff made sure everything ran smoothly along the whole entire process from the first planning meeting to the wedding day itself. The venue itself is a blend of modern and rustic and our guests loved walking the grounds of Rockwood Park. The food served by the Greenery Caterers was delicious and we got nothing but compliments from our guests and were very eager to work with those that had allergies or food preferences. We were extraordinarily happy with our choice of venue and had the greatest day of our life there!

Profile Picture Alan , 6/18/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

GREAT IN EVERY WAY!!
Venue - breath-taking with minimal added decorations needed (inside and outside)
Management - so accommodating, responsive (email and phone), kind, flexible, and a pleasure to work with.
Food - DELICIOUS. We prefer healthier options and they accommodated that. Also gave great portions, no skimping, and had delicious and diverse hors d'oeuvres and entree options.
Planning process - great. They nicely have planning checkmarks spaced out for you the several months leading up to your event that nothing feels like a surprise or overwhelming.
Cost - Though it may seem to be a high price, I believe you are paying a good price for the great services given. I'd say our cost for venue (ceremony and reception), food (hors d'oeuvres through dessert), all linens, tables, service, etc., dance floor, for a Sunday night for about 130 guests was roughly 14-15k. It is also nice that you can get venue and catering from one vendor - makes wedding planning so easy that I never got a wedding planner (I handled the rest myself).

Highly highly recommend.

Profile Picture jordan, 6/12/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Linens, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Chairs

We had our wedding at The Carriage House a few weeks ago on 5/21/16, and The Carriage House staff helped to make it the most memorable day for us. We originally planned to have our ceremony outside on the grounds of the Carriage House, but the weather did not cooperate. Michelle did a wonderful job of making my ceremony vision come to life in the upstairs room. The ceremony space looked beautiful with all of the decorations we rented. We specifically chose this venue because they had an indoor space to hold the ceremony in the event of inclement weather. The Carriage House staff if very accommodating and they really do their best to work with you to make things run smoothly, and they welcome your creative ideas. The food was excellent and we received many compliments on the food. Michelle does a great job as the day of coordinator for your wedding. She helped organize the bridal party and keep everyone on schedule until the start of the reception. She was so attentive to my husband and I throughout the entire reception always making sure we had a drink in our hand. I am so thrilled we chose to have our wedding at The Carriage House. Looking back I would not have changed anything about the day.

Profile Picture Kaitlyn , 5/21/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Chairs

Michelle and Patti were absolutely wonderful to work with. They were quick to respond and helped us plan all the details for a flawless event. Day of, I didnt have to worry about any of the details, which was great, Michelle was able to pull everything together for us. The food was FANTASTIC, we went with the filet and crab cakes, and the guests keep saying how delicious they were and have asked to get a recipe! I didnt originally like the idea of going with a buffet style, but it worked out well. Guests were fed and seated quickly, and were happy to be able to grab seconds.

Profile Picture kristen, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Linens, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

Gosh there's not enough space to say why rockwood deserves 5stars across the board. They were professional, quick responsive, organized and very friendly. The food was delicious and I had no worries on my wedding day. I even found out last minute of s dietary restriction for a guest and they were quick to accommodate!

Profile Picture arielle, 4/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely loved having my wedding reception here! First, the food was excellent, both the hors d'oeuvres and the main courses. Second, Michelle and Margaret were amazing during the planning process and they helped to alleviate a LOT of the stress that comes with planning a wedding. Third, Michelle was amazing at directing everyone in our wedding party (God knows some needed some extra direction) and also making sure that my new husband and I were well taken care of during the reception. Lastly, the ambience of the Carriage house was fantastic with the stone walls, brick flooring, and the lighted ceiling. There were a lot of places for possible photo-ops. Just an amazing time all around. We are still receiving compliments about the reception about a month later.

Profile Picture Sandra, 3/18/16, 1 Review