ROCK'N RON'S DJ & LIGHTING Reviews

71 | Fort Thomas, KY

71 Reviews for ROCK'N RON'S DJ & LIGHTING

Lauren · Married on 09/07/2013

Very reasonable with price, very easy to get ahold of, and very professional! Loved being able to go onto his website and search for songs! He did such a great job at our wedding! Will definately recommend him!

Sent on 09/30/2013

amy · Married on 08/03/2013

Ron was an excellent DJ. He worked with us on everything and was very professional. He kept things moving like we asked and knew when to play what songs. He kept the dance floor packed and played everything we asked. Thanks so much for helping make our daughter's wedding reception a success!

Sent on 08/06/2013

Tom · Married on 07/20/2013

Ron was the reason the special events at the reception flowed seamlessly.

Sent on 07/30/2013

Stacie · Married on 06/08/2013

Finding the perfect DJ can be very stressful. Ron definitely put all our worries to rest after our first meeting with him. He provided his services for our ceremony and reception at the Manor House in Mason. He was very professional and organized and his pricing is very reasonable. He was quick to respond to all questions we had leading up to our wedding. He provided the exact music I wanted for our ceremony and the quality was perfect. He had a huge music selection and was even able to find a very old song we wanted to dance to at our reception that was hard to find. He sounded clear and professional on the mic and kept the crowd dancing all night long. We appreciated the fact that Ron checked with us often throughout the night to make sure we were happy and everything was going as planned. I would definitely recommend Rock N' Ron's DJ services to my family and friends.

Sent on 08/13/2013

Katie · Married on 06/07/2013

Thank you so much! The music was perfect! My guests loved it! It was a great night!

Sent on 06/30/2013

Julia · Married on 06/01/2013

Ron was wonderful to work with. He was always available for questions during the whole wedding planning. He was very professional. Ron played the songs we asked & also played fun music during our reception. Ron helped make our wedding reception MAGICAL & AMAZING. Our guests raved about his services.

Sent on 06/30/2013

Jennifer · Married on 04/20/2013

No matter what the situation is at your wedding and reception, Rockin' Ron makes sure everything runs smoothly. He maintains his professionalism throughout any ordeal a wedding may encounter. He is a fantastic DJ, our guests all complimented our music and I believe his service made our wedding a fun event for everyone.

Sent on 05/28/2013

Amber · Married on 11/05/2011

Ronnie is by far the best dj I have come across. He was awesome during my melt downs and went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. He was upbeat and energetic during the entire event and made sure my ceremony and reception went just as I wanted! He kept me in the loop the entire time, always double checking to make sure everything was exactly as I wanted it to be.

Ronnie is an awesome dj with a great personality! Highly recommended to anyone looking for a dj in the tri-state area!

Sent on 11/09/2011

Stacie · Married on 10/29/2011

Ron was awesome to work with and the music at the reception was amazing! The dance floor was never empty! I had numerous compliments about his services! I would highly recommend Ron to anyone!

Sent on 11/22/2011
  • Bryne

Bryne · Married on 10/15/2011

Ron was AmAzInG!!! We had Ron all day for our wedding. He not only DJ'd our reception, but he played our ceremony music as well...Ron is very professional and willing to help out and offer suggestions. He worked really hard at making sure the day went smoothly and was all about me and my husband! Everyone at the wedding LoVeD him and we will definitely be recommending him to many!!! :) THANKS RON!!!

Sent on 10/22/2011

Jon · Married on 09/03/2011

Thank you so much for all you did during our wedding! You did an amazing job with the announcements and made us feel like ROCK STARS during our entrance. You were a very fun AND professional individual and we wouldn't change anything that you did. The music, announcements, lights, and volume were perfect. We had a great time! Thank you very much for taking a little bit off our shoulders that night and helping us to relax and have an amazing time!

Sincerely,
    Mr. & Mrs. Paulsen

Sent on 09/04/2011

vaishali · Married on 08/27/2011

Ron,

We wanted to take the time and thank you for creating the perfect atmosphere for our wedding. We received complements from both sides of our families (Indian and American) regarding the blend of both cultures. It was executed perfectly and we can't thank you enough for a wonderful day.
    Thank you so much!!!!

Vaishali and Zach Reid

Sent on 09/04/2011

Judi · Married on 08/13/2011

I had Ron's Son do our backyard wedding, he was amazing the music was perfect he worked with the bride on every last detail and we could enjoy the music and still be able to talk to each other without yelling like some weddings. I would hire them again and again for any event. Just Perfect !!!!
    The Brodbeck's

Sent on 08/18/2011

Nick · Married on 07/16/2011

Rock' N Ron was awesome! He took of everything just how we wanted it for our wedding reception. Ron was always quick to respond to email/phone calls, and helped guide us on what kind of songs and everything needed to be taken care of. Top notch professionalism and quality, and Nichoel and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ & Lighting service! Thanks again Ron!

-Nick and Nichoel Hayes

Sent on 07/18/2011

Amanda · Married on 06/11/2011

Very awesome DJ!!! Wonderful personality and very good about keeping things going and on time!

Sent on 06/25/2011
  • W

Whitney · Married on 05/28/2011

Ron went above and beyond our expectations. He was great. Prior to and during the reception he was very professional, friendly and accommodating. During the reception the dance floor was never empty and friends and family have told us how much fun they had. The reception would have not been successful without Ron. We would definitely recommend hiring Ron as a DJ.

Sent on 06/22/2011

Cassandra · Married on 04/16/2011

Ron,

I just wanted to thank you again. You were very helpful at our wedding. You went above and beyond our expectations. You did more than we paid you for. Thank you so much. We will use you again if we ever need a DJ service. Thank you so much. I hope you enjoyed the food as much as we did.

Sent on 04/18/2011

Stephanie · Married on 04/02/2011

Hi Ron!,

Justin and I would like to thank you for the phenomenal job you did as our wedding DJ! The night was PERFECT, thanks to you. I was impressed with both your professionalism and your expertise of playing music! I was also thrilled that you took so many great pictures and then posted them on your website; I didn't expect that at all, but I am very thankful! Our friends and family had a blast and you were just absolutely fantastic! I'm so happy that Veronica referred us to you! Thanks again for making our wedding reception a night to remember! :D

Stephanie & Justin

Sent on 04/07/2011

Libby · Married on 12/05/2009

Rock' N Ron was awesome! We had only a few songs that we wanted to play - our entrance, father daughter dance, and our first dance and we let him pick the rest and all of his choices were perfect! His choice of music for our dinner really set the mood well, he played a really perfect variety of music to get everyone out on the dance floor at least once (kept my 3 year old neice going ALL night long!) and he even took pictures of our event free of charge! We hired a photographer as well, but having a few candid shots to show everyone while we are waiting for our professional pics is really a nice perk! He never talked too long or made himself the center of attention, it was always all about us and making sure we were having a good time. We DEFINITELY did!!

Sent on 12/14/2009

Jeff · Married on 10/20/2007

Apologies to Ron for taking so long to write this. The fact that it's been 3 1/2 years since Ron DJ'ed our Halloween wedding and the impression left is still strong enough to write this should say something about the man and the quality work he does.
    When planning a wedding you tend to think something(s) can and will go wrong. You almost expect the cake falling over, the DJ playing the wrong song, someone important being late, or losing one of the traditional "something borrowed, something blue" items.
    From time to time though you get a pleasant surprise. Well for us Rock 'n' Ron was that surprise. Not just because of the value (I don't want to give details....let's just say I've seen others charge 2-3 times more for worse service), but just the kind of person this guys is.
    He truly loves what he does and really really pays attention to what you want. At times we said "there is no way this guy has ever heard of this song we want" and he'd be like "yep I got that." Sure enough he did. We specifically asked for NO COUNTRY!!!!. Anytime someone asked for something that came close Ron would seek us out to ask if it were OK. He even mixed and mingled and took pictures. Well above and beyond anything we ever would have expected.
    I just have nothing but good things to say about this man. And if you get the chance just sit down and talk to him. His career before DJ'ing is pretty fascinating in itself.
    We plan to have a 5 year anniversary party and will surely make sure that Ron is open before we start planning. Rock 'n' Ron is one of Greater Cincinnati's best kept wedding secrets.
    If you are debating between someone else and Ron.....do yourself a favor and drop the other guy!!!!

Rock On Ron (sorry this took so long)

Jeff & Dawn Gardiner 10-20-07

Sent on 05/23/2011

Jessica · Married on 06/22/2013

4.2

Rockin Ron was great with making last minute adjustments and very flexible with requests from guests. We were very happy with his service and had wedding guests praise his preformance.

Sent on 07/18/2013

ROCK'N RON'S DJ & LIGHTING's reply:

Thank you and yes we all had a great time.