ROCK'N RON'S DJ & LIGHTING Reviews

71 | Fort Thomas, KY

71 Reviews for ROCK'N RON'S DJ & LIGHTING

Christina · Married on 10/17/2015

Ron was AMAZING! The dance floor was never empty. Played music everybody enjoyed! Very friendly and professional.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Julie · Married on 10/17/2015

Ron did an excellent job. He played all different types of music which kept everyone dancing and enjoying themselves. There was never a time when people were not dancing. The original time was 8-1 but had been changed to 7:30-12:30, which was no problem to him. Ron is very easy to work with and i definitely would recommend him to anyone. The reception was wonderful and the music was a plus.

Sent on 11/15/2015

Lynn · Married on 09/18/2015

Ronnie is an amazing Dj! He is very professional and does a wonderful job keeping the reception moving.

Sent on 10/31/2015

Kirstie and Brandon · Married on 08/28/2015

Ron did a fantastic job, he was very tentative and timely, kept the evening running smoothly. We only had a few select songs that we had picked ourselves first dance, father daughter, all the main event songs and we let him choose the remainder. He had a great selection and a little bit of everything for everyone! The up-lighting that he had was the perfect compliment to our venue and gave it that extra something! I would most defiantly recommend Ron to any couple who is looking for the ideal DJ on a smaller budget he does a fantastic job at a reasonable price!

Sent on 09/04/2015

christina · Married on 04/18/2015

Ronnie did everything we asked of him and more! He found every song we needed. I really loved the fact that his music wasn't overbearing or too loud and faded in and out as I wanted. Thanks Rock'N Ron's!!

Sent on 04/21/2015

Heather · Married on 04/04/2015

Dj Rock n Ron took my wedding on the last minute and did a wonderful job. Thank u so much!!!

Sent on 04/19/2015

Jennifer · Married on 01/17/2015

Everything was perfect! Ronnie was very easy to work with and his website was extremely manageable to navigate through (and if he didn't have a song, he would find it!!). Our whole evening went just as planned! I will admit that there was a time or two that I was confused as to 'what happens next', but Ronnie was there to explain it all to me and to make sure it all went through without a hitch!! We all ended up having a fabulous time!

Sent on 01/30/2015

Paul and Janice · Married on 11/28/2014

Ron's website was very easy to navigate through and he had an incredible music selection. Ron was very easy to work with and was very accommodating to our needs. It was a wonderful experience.

Sent on 12/17/2014

Kaylie · Married on 10/18/2014

Rockin Ron is the best DJ around. He bends over backwards to make every part of your day amazing. He has great music and all my guest love him... Best DJ around for sure.... and great value! I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Ronnie was professional, involved and understanding, and kept the crowd moving all night. He understands how to mix music for your event the way YOU want it to go. His library online made everything personable and helped streamline the process of planning what songs to be played when.

Ronnie is a down to earth guy who really goes above and beyond for his client(s)

I would definitely recommend Ronnie to anyone who want's their reception to be fun, intimate, and memorable.

Sent on 10/25/2014

Tina · Married on 08/22/2014

We hired Rock'N Ron for wedding/reception and he was great. He really kept things moving. A lot of people have told me it was the best party they have been to in awhile. A+ Well worth the value.

Sent on 09/07/2014

Ron was absolutely amazing. He played the songs we requested and was very accommodating to requests from the guests. Not only was he amazing as a DJ, he was a delight to talk to work with and talk too. He also did a great job announcing the bridal party and the various events throughout the night (i.e., toasts, dances, etc.). I highly recommend him!!

Thanks Ron!!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Angela · Married on 08/01/2014

He was an awesome Dj!! My husband & Ronnie talked about a couple of songs the week before our wedding & I was really surprised. Thxs for doing a great job.

Sent on 12/17/2014

lisa · Married on 07/26/2014

Very professional. He was very accommodating to our guests

Sent on 07/29/2014

Denise · Married on 07/25/2014

Very easy to work with. Professional but very personable. He provided a huge selection of music and will accommodate any song request. Keep the flow of evening going and keeps event of schedule. We will always give him a referral.

Sent on 08/31/2014

Rockin Ron is awesome!! He made our night so much fun and kept the dance floor rockin!! Thanks Ron!!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Dawn · Married on 06/07/2014

Ron was great! Our catering was 2 hours late and Ron knew exactly what to do to keep the guests happy until food got there!! If anyone needs a Djokovic I would highly recommend Rockn`Ron! U will not be disappointed!! Very friendly and outgoing guy!! I will use him again!! Thank u Ron

Sent on 06/30/2014

Amanda · Married on 05/17/2014

Ron was amazing! We were so undecided on some of our music. He was so helpful and willing to work with us. He kept everyone on the dance floor and the party going!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Jessica · Married on 05/10/2014

Ronnie was awesome!!! We had 200+ people at our wedding and he was able to keep them entertained the whole time! He is very personable and our guests loved him!! I would definitely recommend him to all my friends and family!

Sent on 05/18/2014

Jessica · Married on 05/10/2014

Ron did an amazing job djing our wedding! We had an afternoon wedding and I was worried about getting my guests to dance and enjoy their selves... Ron got my guests to be active and participate in our special day with ease. He is well spoken on the mic and worked hard to make our day special! Thank you Ron!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Dawn · Married on 05/02/2014

Ron was everything we could have asked for! From the first time we e-mailed him to set up our first meeting... he was willing to meet us where ever it was convenient for us. As the event got closer we would e-mail Ron and it seemed like within mins he would e-mail back with answers. The program that he uses for his customers to select songs is very user friendly which helped the progress move right along. Our wedding started at 8PM, we arrived at 7:15 PM, and Ron was there, set up and ready to go! Throughout the night he would check in with us to see what we needed, if we needed help with anything (even non related DJ stuff!!). Ron also helped keep our other "venders" moving and on schedule which helped out a lot! I just can't say enough about what a great DJ and gentleman Ron is. I know that any event I have in the future where a DJ is needed, there is only one that I will be calling ... Rock'N Ron's DJ and lighting. Thanks again Ron!

Sent on 05/13/2014

Laura · Married on 04/25/2014

Ron was awesome. All of my guests loved the music he played. He even played some songs for the kids. He was great to work with and was very helpful. He is a fun guy. I would recommend him for any occasion.

Sent on 05/13/2014

I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. He did everything I asked of him and he was so responsive to my emails and calls. Always professional and didn't push his opinion on me. I always felt like I was in control and it was my wedding, not his. I truly valued what he did for me. He even made quick decisions in my best interest... as in my cake was leaning and instead of going through dinner first, he suggested cutting the cake first so it wouldn't fall. His attentiveness to detail and my wants was truly appreciated!
    He is also a great value! Couldn't have asked for a better combo in a DJ than Ronnie! Hands down I would recommend him!

Sent on 04/29/2014

Wonderful service. I highly recommend him for any of your events. I couldn't have chosen better.

Sent on 07/05/2014

MARY · Married on 09/28/2013

MY NAME IS MARY HANNA AND I MUST LET YOU ALL NO THAT IF YOUR PLANNING A WEDDING,A PARTY OR ANYTHING TO WERE YOU NEED MUSIC ROCK'N RON' DJ& LIGHTING IS THE PLACE TO GO OR CALL. GUEST AT MY WEDDING HAD A GREAT TIME AND ASKED ME ABOUT THE DJ FOR THERE WEDDING. RON WAS ALSO VERY HELPFUL IN HELPING ME CHOOSE THE MUSIC FOR THE WEDDING PARTY. YOU JUST CAN'T GO WRONG. THANK YOU RON FOR MAKING MY WEDDING SO BEAUTIFUL. MUCH THANKS
    MIKE&MARY HANNA