ROCK'N RON'S DJ & LIGHTING Reviews

71 | Fort Thomas, KY

71 Reviews for ROCK'N RON'S DJ & LIGHTING

Jordan Hughes · Married on 12/30/2018

Very pleased!

Ron was excellent. Very professional from beginning to end, he kept things moving smoothly, and the dance floor was packed until the very last minute.

Thank you!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Thanks Jordan
    I appreciate the review you to and your family and friends was great to work with.
    Ron

Samantha · Married on 07/28/2018

Ron was the absolute best - he dealt with me wonderfully as I stressed over everything going perfectly. He went above and beyond in making sure our day was perfect!! From the time the party got started there was not a single moment that the dance floor was empty. We had way more people than I ever imagined stay until the end of the wedding and here we are a week later and they are still raving about the wedding! We owe all of that to Ron!! He made the planning easy with his forms and the night moved along flawlessly!! I HIGHLY recommend Rock'n Ron to anyone and EVERYONE!!!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Michael · Married on 04/29/2018

We were new to this and needed a little help. Dj rockin Ron was very helpful with the loose ends we had.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/14/2018

Ron was wonderful to work with! He made the whole planning music for our wedding a breeze! He was always easy to contact and replied immediately to any concerns or questions leading up to our wedding. The day of the wedding- Ron was prompt and ready to roll before any of our guests arrived! He helped keep the schedule on track, but always checked in with me before going to the next activity! Ron is very professional in the way he dresses, presents himself and dealing with people. The music sounded great all night long, and his lights go with the bass of the music- which was awesome! My husband and I literally couldn’t be any happier with picking Rock N’ Ron’s to be our DJ. He knows how to party and keep your guest dancing!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Mark · Married on 01/06/2018

Great experience! Easy to work with, would recommend.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Brandee · Married on 11/18/2017

If there were a higher rating I could give I would! Ronnie is by far the best of the best! His responsiveness, his willingness to please, his absolute professionalism and his great sense of humor are an absolute Plus for any stressed-out bride. He even managed to hide the song I walked down the aisle to from my future husband. I chose the Newport Syndicate as my venue and the setup was just perfection. A match made in heaven. He has great suggestions, told us options we never even thought about, and knows just what to do to get the party started! He is the consummate professional, without being a stick in the mud as some DJ's can be! Thank you Rock N Ron for making our reception the absolute best it could have been. It was way beyond our wildest dreams! I received so many compliments on the music and the flow of the night! You ALMOST make us want to go through it again LOL!

Sincerely,
    Danny and Brandee Mulligan

Sent on 12/16/2017

Lori · Married on 11/12/2017

Ron was amazing! He was so kind and helpful. Very personable and responsive to every request. He made sure everything went smoothly, had all the songs we wanted. Just great overall.

Sent on 12/03/2017

ROCK'N RON'S DJ & LIGHTING's reply:

Thank You Lori I appreciate the review. Your wedding was a good time lots of nice people.
    Ron

Demonica · Married on 10/28/2017

I very highly recommend Ron. He was more than flexible when I had to make changes to what we had originally contracted and planned. He had great music selections and did a fantastic job making sure we knew what to do and when. You get a very professional dj at a great value. Thank you so much Ron for making our day so fun!

Sent on 10/30/2017

ROCK'N RON'S DJ & LIGHTING's reply:

Thanks Demonica I'm glad all went good for you it was a party for sure.

Corey · Married on 10/27/2017

DJ Ron was the best, hands down.
    He did everything we asked for and gave suggestions for things we were unsure of.
    Other DJ's are overpriced, or so cheap, it scares you.
    This DJ knows the business inside and out and makes it affordable for 5 star service.
    Wouldn't Recommend any other DJ in the Tri-State.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/15/2017

I seriously recommend Rock N Rons!! Not only is he Professional, he is very attentive to our needs and wishes. He works very well with our reception coordinator, touches bases every now and then with you during reception ( not a lot, just to give you heads up on announcements, stuff like that) and plays GREAT music. He plays whats on your playlists as well takes requests so your guests can hear their favorite songs. Ron, is one nice guy. My husband and I could be happier with our choice of DJ. Great price, and excellent service! We scored on this one!!

Sent on 01/08/2018

ROCK'N RON'S DJ & LIGHTING's reply:

Thanks Nicole Yes we did have a good time. I appreciate you hiring me to DJ your special day. Thanks Again

Kenzie · Married on 09/23/2017

Ron did a great job! Everyone had a great time & he was very easy to work with.

Sent on 12/15/2017

Erin · Married on 04/07/2017

I highly recommend Ron!! He was so great to work with. Our ceremony to our reception was amazing! Everyone had such a good time on the dance floor thanks to him! I've already recommended him to so many people I know getting married. I promise you won't be disappointed :)

Sent on 05/03/2017

Mary · Married on 11/25/2016

Ron did an amazing job at our wedding! He took our preference of music and played a perfect mixture of everything we were hoping for. Our families raved about smoothly everything went and how they had a great time dancing at our wedding. It couldn't have gone better!!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Caleb · Married on 11/08/2016

Ron was very nice and great to work with. He did what he could to make sure our day went exactly how we wanted it to. Great guy, great DJ.

Sent on 11/07/2016

McKaylee · Married on 11/05/2016

An AMAZING DJ! Knows how to keep the party alive! Would recommend him 120%

Sent on 11/20/2016

Ashkey · Married on 10/28/2016

We we so very pleased with Ron and his services. He provided music for our ceremony and reception and was extremely accommodating to all the little surprises I had planned for my Husband and played exactly what we asked for. He was so very flexible when things would change at the last minute and emphasized over and over again how he was there for us. Unfortunately our wedding guests were not as lively as we had hoped they would be due to their ages, and Ron checked in with us frequently to make sure everything was ok - which is was! I could not have asked for better service!!!

Sent on 11/25/2016

Lindsey · Married on 10/08/2016

We loved DJ Ron and so did our guests! Ron was so easy to work with and flexible with everything so we could make our wedding day special and affordable. We appreciate all that he did and our guests had a great time!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Amanda · Married on 08/13/2016

Ron is very professional and responsive. I've been to weddings where the DJ talks to much and kind of dominates things. Ron does not do this at all; he keeps a relatively low profile, but still makes all the announcements he needed to. He was also a great value!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Courtney · Married on 07/30/2016

Ron was absolutely wonderful! I would highly recommend Ron to any bride or groom looking for a fun, down-to-earth, talented, and affordable DJ. He was very responsive to all of my messages before the wedding and his online planning tool was great for adding songs and planning out our reception. He was super flexible during the reception and kept everyone dancing the whole time even though we had an afternoon reception. I had so many people come up to me after the wedding and tell me how great our DJ was! Thank you, Ron, for everything!

Sent on 08/04/2016

Rock'n Ron's was great!!! He had the best deal and our guests were not disappointed! He made sure he had all of the songs we requested and worked with us on the music we liked. I also loved that lights were included. The only thing I would change would be the last song. I wish he played a popular, dance song as the last one. I can't remember what the last song was, but it wasn't something I recognized or that I could "fast dance" too. lol There could have been a reason he played a slower paced song (calm everyone?). He truly was a great DJ and I definitely recommend him!

Sent on 08/12/2016

ROCK'N RON'S DJ & LIGHTING's reply:

Thank You for the review I appreciate it. I think I know who this is lol. Yes I remember the slow song the man and lady to my right with the baby ask me to play that for them. I try to play for everybody. Thanks again for the review.

Lindsey · Married on 02/21/2016

Ron was an absolute blessing in my wedding. His communication was great, he was extremely flexible and hardworking, he's hilarious and easy to talk to, his website is easy to use as well as convenient, and the man certainly knows what he's doing. Ronnie was nothing but wonderful to work with and he went above and beyond putting up with me. I had the poor man cut songs off at certain times, use instrumental versions of songs that weren't easy to find, slow songs down... the man did it without a single complaint. I highly recommend Ron to anyone looking for an amazing DJ and a great guy.

Sent on 02/22/2016

Ron was amazing! Ron kept things moving and he kept everyone on the dance floor and the party going!

Sent on 12/27/2015

Ginger · Married on 12/26/2015

I was a guest. Rock n Rons was GREAT! He kept the party going and was very professional. The music was wonderful and the lights were FANTASTIC!

Sent on 01/03/2016

Monica · Married on 11/28/2015

5 stars!!! Very helpful. Listened to the music selections we wanted. Kept the party going and kept everyone in their places.

Sent on 12/02/2015

Ron did a fantastic job. I couldn't have asked for a better dj.

Sent on 12/13/2015