16 Reviews for Rocklin Golf Club

15 Rocklin Golf Club Reviews

Christina was the absolute best event corrdinator ever. She was very nice, understanding, helpful, and organized. We had originally booked some place else but they had double booked us after we had already paid the deposit and it was definitely a blessing in disguise. The venue was beautiful , the food was delicious. I would recommend this to anyone with an event or planning a wedding.

Profile Picture Janique, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I gave the Rocklin Golf Club 5/5 stars mostly because of Christina, the event coordinator. Of course, this place is beautiful, and has amazing spots for pictures. But Christina made this experience wonderful. I only have two months to plan, and she went over and beyond to make sure we get things done. I am less stressed because of her. To top it off, she has a great sense of humor, and pleasant to be around. She also gave me great information for vendors to use in my wedding.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)

The service was great, I enjoyed working with wedding coordinator, she really made our day special and interesting. Thank you so much.

Profile Picture Ihar, 5/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Did a great job! Food and service was great!

Profile Picture Jacquelyn, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My son got married in March 2015, we used Rocklin Golf club facility and all I can really say is that the venue was perfect as was the person that helped us plan it.
Christina was so easy to work with. She was so helpful and sweet every time met in person and on the phone. She took the time to make sure everything was to our liking, listened to our questions/concerns.
She was accommodating and willing to move things around for exactly how we wanted to be for this special day. The day of she was present to help set up and assure that everything that had been discussed was followed out. (I think she was the last person to leave the facility after the event).
Overall we couldn't be happier that we went with this venue.
Thank you, Christina!

Profile Picture Elaine, 3/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Overall we couldn't be happier that we went with this venue.
Thank you, Christina!

Profile Picture Elaine, 3/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our reception at RGC and thank goodness we did! My husband and I researched like crazy, ran around throughout the area, and found nothing that would fit our wants or budget. Upon arriving at RGC, we knew it was the right place: trees, rolling hills, ponds, outdoor areas, beautifully draped fabric in the room, and the list goes on. Our guests told us all night about how delicious the food was. Christina was fantastic to work with and helped us with kindness and patience through the whole process. I have already referred a coworker and a friend who attended the reception wants to have an event there as well. We had a wonderful experience overall and I would love to next have my parent's anniversary celebration there. I'll be calling you soon Christina! Thanks again to Christina and the awesome staff.

Profile Picture Courtney, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

The wedding for my son and his bride was a magical event, perfect from start to finish, thanks to the solid and steady hand of the event coordinator, Christina, and all of the staff members who were so professional and responsive to our 135 guests. The food (appetizers, ti-tip, salmon and mushroom ravioli, salads and side dishes) was so good our guests commented it was what they would eat in a high end restaurant, by far the best wedding menu they had ever had. And our delicious breakfast brunch for 50 in the "Eagles Nest" the next day continued the party for immediate family in a more intimate setting. We couldn't have chosen a better venue or a better team of people to make this special event as truly wonderful as it was.

Profile Picture Laurie, 10/24/14, 1 Review
3.6

This place is beautiful, not over the top, but romantic and simple. There were minor details that fell through on the day of the event, which was a little dissapointing, but overall it was a good experience. I would definitely firm up the minor details with the venue a little better to make sure everything gets executed as discussed.

Profile Picture User4517716, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The entire time planning our wedding was easy (at least concerning the venue), Christina responded quickly to all my emails, didn't mind that I contacted all the time, and never made me feel like I was being a crazy bride. She had great ideas for us to add at our final appointment, things I didn't think to add! The serving staff was polite and quick in regards to serving toasting champagnes and clean-up. The food was AMAZING! Our guests kept raving about the raviolis!

Profile Picture Erika, 9/28/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had the most perfect, beautiful wedding. There were a few things I had started to stress out about and Christina took care of everything. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful venue or a more professional and wonderful location to have our wedding. Our guests loved the area and the lay out and overall it was picture perfect! On top of that the food was amazing I can't tell you how many people raved about the food...and it was outstanding! They really go above and beyond to make sure the entire day goes perfectly!

Profile Picture Chassity, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding was beautiful, food was fantastic, stag were so friendly and helpful, grounds were neat and so pretty. Christina went above and beyond to make me feel like my wedding was the only wedding that was on her mind. I know she's a busy lady but even when I walked in I was greeted with a hug and all my needs were met. My friends and family even commented on her professionalism and kindness. Thank you Christina for making my day amazing. I would do it all over with a 1000 times.
Cassaundra Montgomery

Profile Picture cassaundra, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We are very pleased with the turnout of our wedding day on August 16, 2014. The Rocklin Golf Club offered so much and more, Christina was absolutely the best event manager we have ever talked to. Our guests are still delighted with the superb service they received. I want to personally thank Christina for working with me and accommodating all of our questions/concerns. We would recommend this wonderful venue to anyone with an event in mind.

Olga & Paul S.

Profile Picture User4491874, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

The event went great! Stuff was very nice, helpful, and attentive. I don't know if I could do everything by myself, if it wasn't for the help of Christina.

I would highly recommend this place to everyone who wants their event to be on the top. Great Place! Very Beautiful! Very friendly stuff.

Profile Picture User4489035, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Helen and Kathy and the rest of the staff at Sunset Whitney made our wedding day worry free. They made sure that everything went smoothly and took the extra time and effort to make sure that the bride and groom could enjoy ourselves. The food was wonderful and the reception room was perfect! I wouldn't have had it anywhere else!

Profile Picture Kari, 10/4/08, 5 Reviews