Rockland County Invitations Reviews

79 | Sparkill, NY

79 Reviews for Rockland County Invitations

Gershni · Married on 09/25/2016

Sandy was great to work with. She exceeded my expectations designed beautiful invitations, menus, mass programs and thank you cards. She was easy to reach and responded quickly. Helps you every step of the way and gives great suggestions to help you find out what your looking for.

Sent on 03/26/2017

Sandy is amazing. She worked with us on each step of the process. The invitations came out amazing. Definitely recommend Rockland County Invitations!

Sent on 06/27/2016

My invitations came out absolutely gorgeous! Sandy was very helpful and accomodating, and made the process of ordering fast and simple. Even when we ran into some issues with printing, she worked very hard and put in her own time and effort to ensure I received the best possible service. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Courtney · Married on 08/11/2016

Rockland County Invitations is absolutely wonderful and the perfect choice for any occasion! I highly recommend their services. I could not have been happier with every aspect of my experience working with them. My family and I were able to find the perfect, high quality Save the Dates, Bridal Shower Invitations, and Wedding Invitations for an affordable price. They were beautiful! We were SO pleased with the outcomes and the ease of the process, that we even asked if they could assist with creating our Church Pamphlets (which also came out amazing!). The range of options was extensive, varying in styles and price, depending on your individual needs. The service, advice, flexibility, timeliness, and attentiveness was excellent. The entire process was seamless. Sandy, at Rockland County Invitations, made our experience truly enjoyable, fun, and relaxing. It was easy to feel confident that everything would be handled, as she is a true professional that you can rely on. Right before a big event, like a wedding, it is so important and such a relief to be working with professionals that you can trust and depend on. You won't be disappointed if you chose Rockland County Invitations!! I really can't say enough.

<3 Courtney, Mike, & Leslie

Sent on 10/02/2016

annmarie · Married on 07/23/2016

Sandy was very easy to work with. She understood our style and helped to incorporate the most gorgeous invitations to compliment our wedding colors and theme. She even offered her opinion when we where deciding between other vendors for other wedding services. She is friendly and kind and I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 07/08/2016

MMary · Married on 07/03/2016

Weddings can be as stressful or stress free as the vendors with whom you work-Sandy made our every encounter -and there were many- enjoyable and stress free.
    My daughter got married this past July and we were fortunate enough to have met Sandy at a bridal expo after having met with a prior vendor who was a huge disappointment. Sandy was as attentive and professional as we could have hoped., From the very first encounter, she was funny, helpful and extremely patient. She presented us with options and once she knew our taste she guided as only a true professional can. My daughter's invitations were truly stunning remarked on by all and set the tone for a wonderful wedding.
    Sandy not only arranged to have the invitations prepared but addressed as well ,did the printing of the place cards, name tags for the favors as well as addressing of the labels for the thank you cards which were ordered from as well.From start to finish, Sandy was a joy with whom to work and I would heartily recommend her to anyone for any important occasion-she will exceed your every expectation.
    MJ O'Connor, New City

Sent on 01/18/2017

Sarah · Married on 07/02/2016

Had a great experience with Sandy! Our invitations were beautiful and arrived in a timely fashion. She had a nice selection to choose from.

Sent on 12/27/2017

Brigid · Married on 06/25/2016

It was such a relief when i met Sandy. She is knowledgeable and insightful in the process of choosing the right invitation. She always checked in through the entire process and made sure my invitations were flawless. I would definitely recommend Sandy to anyone in search of the perfect wedding invitation!

Sent on 03/09/2016

Danielle · Married on 06/24/2016

Sandy was so fun to work with and she really knows her stuff. Not only did she have so much to choose from, but she helps you sort through it all and is so accommodating. I enjoyed not only working with her, but spending time talking with her while going through all her books. She is just a pleasure!

Sent on 10/18/2016

amie · Married on 06/18/2016

If you've come across Rockland County Invitations, consider yourself lucky! Sandy was a blessing to work with. She was able to offer me more than I imagined! My first attempt was to go with something basic off of an online site to keep a low price. When I got stuck on an important detail, I reached out to a friend who directed me to Sandy. I ended up designing customized invitations that added personal touches which were not offered through online websites, all for a price that couldn't be beat! I never would have guessed that invitations would make me so happy during my wedding planning! After all, your invitations are a first look into whats to expect.

Sent on 07/31/2016

We found Sandy from a Google search. She is warm, caring and patient. We were in a time crunch and she delivered on every promise and helped us create the most beautiful invitation that matched our every request. I highly recommend working with her.

Sent on 01/27/2016

Melissa · Married on 01/01/2016

Sandy was really professional and very helpful. She was able to stay within my budget and the invitations looked gorgeous!!!!!

Sent on 01/07/2016

Kim · Married on 12/11/2015

Sandy was great! She did a beautiful job with the calligraphy on our unique wedding envelopes! She was extremely accomodating and a pleasure to work with. Also very reasonable!

Sent on 08/05/2015

Jaclyn · Married on 10/24/2015

Sandy is the best! We used her for our wedding invitations and couldn't be happier! She keeps you informed through the entire process and has amazing products (people can't stop raving over how beautiful our invites are!). Very easy to work with and well priced! My friend recommended Sandy to me and I would recommend her to anyone I know! Thank you Sandy!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Mia · Married on 10/03/2015

Sandy was Awesome!! The first time we met with her, she took her time to show us so many different invitations. I felt very
    comfortable, and did not feel rushed. Sandy also gave us great pointers in helping us pick out our beautiful invitations. She also did last minute edits for us. Overall she was amazing, and everything was cost effective within our budget!

Sent on 02/08/2016
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 09/27/2015

Sandy was great to work with. I had a vision of the perfect invitation that I knew I would not settle till I could have this made. Sandy was the only one who made this come alive. Our wedding invitations were gorgeous! Ea h person invited to our wedding called to compliment our invite! it was great working with Sandy, I would recommend her and her professionalism to anyone looking for invitations.

Sent on 02/05/2016

Stephanie · Married on 09/25/2015

Sandy was absolutely fabulous! I had a specific theme in mind for my wedding. When I called to make the appointment I had mentioned it to her. When we arrive for our first meeting she had picked out several different designs that met our theme and had them ready for us. She made the process painless and easy for us.

Sent on 01/23/2016

We couldn't be happier with our wedding invitations! They came out more beautiful than we ever expected. Every step of the process was easy and enjoyable. We are still amazed by the results, so beautiful! We were able to get more than we dreamed of and came in under our budget. High quality, super friendly, easy to work, and very affordable; can't ask for much more!

Sent on 06/15/2015

I highly recommend Rockland County Invitations/Expressions Unlimited! Sandy is phenomenal!! She is quick to respond to any questions you have and is on top of everything! My fiance and I were one two different ends of the spectrum in what we liked and Sandy, along with her many many options, was able to help us find the perfect invitation that we both loved! The value and services she offers far exceeds anything I was expecting! I have gotten calls everyday to tell me how beautiful my invitation is. If you need an invitation, use Expressions Unlimited!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Mina · Married on 08/15/2015

Looking to order your wedding invitations or print your program and place cards - I highly recommend Rockland County Invitations.

Sandy is terrific to work with and has lots of ideas and experience to make the whole process from design to production very smooth. She is very dedicated to her clients and will make sure your are satisfied with the end results.

We received lots of compliments for the wedding invitations !!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Sandy at Rockland County Invitations was extremely knowledgeable (wording, colors, styles, what's in). She had an amazing selection! She was very low pressure, while at the same time offering help when asked.

Sent on 10/04/2016

By far one of the best vendors that I worked with for my wedding! Sandy was amazing to work with in every aspect. She listened to exactly what I wanted, understood my budget, was extremely responsive to all my questions and worked with me to create the perfect wedding invitations. I would absolutely recommend her to any brides in the area!! She is phenomenal - a true pleasure to work with during the wedding process. I will definitely be using her again for other invitations in the future.

Sent on 01/22/2015

Lauren · Married on 01/01/2015

I worked with Sandy for two years when I was a hotel catering director and alongside her within an industry networking group. I would only recommend Expressions Unlimited to the brides I worked with and not once did I ever hear anything but positive feedback from them after.

When my wedding day finally arrived Sandy was the very first call I made - literally. Patience and professionalism are her biggest strengths! Not only did it take me three visits to pick my style (being a wedding planner myself my vision was pretty specific) but she guided me and stayed within my budget while never sacrificing quality.

If you live in the Hudson Valley/Tri State area - there is only one invitation vendor to consider and that is Sandy!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Danielle · Married on 11/29/2014

I highly recommend Sandy Weiner at Rockland County Invitations! She was extremely knowledgeable in all different types of invitations. Sandy was very patient, flexible and understanding to my needs. She replied to my emails instantly and ensured me that they would come out fantastic....and they did. I couldn't be happier with how this whole experience was and thanks to Sandy it was flawless!

Sent on 09/26/2014

Diana · Married on 05/30/2014

Sandy was a complete pleasure to work with. Our invitations came out gorgeous and completely captured us as a couple. Everyone keeps telling me how elegant and beautiful they are. Sandy was a great help with the wording of the invitations, patient with multiple proofs, very professional, and did a great job addressing our envelopes! The price was within our budget and we were very happy with everything. I would highly recommend Rockland County Invitations to anyone. She has hundreds of invitations on site for one to look through and is more then happy to help and guide you to the invitations of your dreams.

Sent on 04/02/2014