Rockin' Robin DJs Reviews

Rockin' Robin DJs 5
Rockin' Robin DJs 6
Rockin' Robin DJs 7

Lisa · Married on 11/23/2013

Rockin' Robin was awesome! I hired him to DJ my son's ceremony and reception. Robin helped plan everything from the processional of the wedding to the last dance at the reception. He was entertaining and engaging. We didn't have to worry about a thing. Who needs a wedding coordinator when you have Rockin' Robin?

Sent on 12/24/2013

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you for the sweet and complimentary review:) It's wonderful people like you that help pave the way for future brides that are trying to make the Best informed decision possible before hiring someone based on how much they charge to work something as special and personal as their wedding. Especially when working both the ceremony & the reception!

Sharon · Married on 11/23/2013

Robin did more than DJ my grandson's wedding, he helped every inch of the way to make this blessed occassion a memorable event. He helped coordinate the entire ceremony, toasts, first dance, cake cutting, you name it. Every song that was special to Zach and Rachel, and the music that moved everyone to get up and celebrate was played. No one was left out from the young to the older crowd. The bride and groom were treated like stars, so were the family and friends. Robin treated us all like family. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 01/07/2014

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Hey Sharon, thank you so much for your very kind words. We were so excited to be a part of Rachel and Zach's wedding ceremony and reception celebration! They were so easy and fun to work with. It was a privilege for us to be a part of your grandson's special day and we are super excited that you are the first grandmother that took the time to submit a review here on Wedding Wire. I'm sure that I will see you soon at the Bank of Bartlett....... Thanks again, Robin

Jim · Married on 10/12/2013

Excellent entertainment - made the reception take off!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you Mr Barry for the short & sweet review. It was both a pleasure and a privilege to now work your second daughter's wedding reception celebration!

Jim · Married on 10/12/2013

This was the second time we used Robin as DJ at a wedding and he made each of my daughters’ weddings fabulous. His energy and ideas for generating excitement was over the top. All of our guests thought he was amazing! He managed the flow of the reception from the beginning to the end and kept the momentum going until the final song. His pre meeting before the wedding to review the entire reception and choices of music left no detail to chance and is the secret to his success. We would definitely use him again and we wholeheartedly recommend him for weddings and parties of all types.

Sent on 01/10/2014

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Really Nice! Thanks Jim for such a fabulous review of our services. It's great to know that the passion that we posses for what we do here at Rockin' Robin's DJs is reflected so much that good folks like you help future brides and or their parents by sharing your story here on WeddingWire. Also, thanks again for allowing us to be apart of both of your daughter's Special Days!

Cortney · Married on 10/05/2013

I am so glad I was referred to Rockin' Robin DJ's! The music, lighting, and entertainment was all PERFECT and exactly what I hoped it would be on my very special day. He is THE BEST lighting vendor/DJ for weddings as well as any entertaining event! I would recommend Rockin' Robin DJ's to anyone looking to have a great, fun-filled party!

Sent on 10/19/2013

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Hey Cortney, thank you for the Shout Out here on Wedding Wire! We are so glad that you and your mom decided to incorporate some of our Custom Design LED Uplights at Carahills. You and Matt were so much fun along with your family and guests at the reception! I had no idea that Matt had so many great dance moves either LOL! I am also glad to know that you two Love Birds had fun in Hawaii during your Honeymoon! Thank you again for allowing us to be a part of your Special Day!

April · Married on 10/05/2013

Rockin Robin is a RockStar

Rockin Robin was easy to work with, quick to respond and played all our chosen songs with a few surprises! I don’t know what we would have done without him. He’s my number one pick and he should be yours too!!

Sent on 12/27/2018
    Rockin' Robin DJs 8
    Rockin' Robin DJs 9
    Rockin' Robin DJs 10
    Rockin' Robin DJs 11

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thanks for the short and sweet review April. Working the a wedding at the historic Peabody may be somewhat of a challenge, to load in and out equipment, but it is also one of the coolest venues on earth at the same time. May Peace and Love follow you and Jason forever.

Leigh Anne · Married on 08/31/2013

Rockin Robin did an amazing job at our wedding! We met with Robin prior to our wedding to discuss a plan for the wedding. We chose to do things in a non-traditional order and he was very responsive to our vision. He enhanced our vision with suggestions, which showed me he had put thought into our day. He knows how to entertain and read a crowd and that was apparent in our meeting with him. My fiancé and I left the meeting feeling confident in our decision and excited for our reception.
    He killed it the night of our reception! He emceed the night and made the reception fun for all. I have gotten so many compliments from my guests about what a great job he did and what great music he played! We couldn't be more pleased. Thank you Robin for making our reception a blast!

Sent on 09/08/2013

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you, Thank you Leigh Anne for all of those wonderful things that you said. And yes, as I told you before, I applaud your vision and was very excited to "paint your picture" the way that you wanted. I was also excited that the good folks at Heartwood embraced everything that we had discussed at our final pre-wedding meeting as well. Needless to say, it's very important when ALL the vendors are on the same page with the bride, then everything seems to run much smoother. And just so you know, I have also received a couple of calls from future brides who were in attendance at your wedding that are now asking us to be a part of their upcoming special day too. Anyways, I hope that you and TJ had a fun and relaxing time during your Honeymoon:) Tweet! Tweet!

Robin was incredibly organized and carried out our plans just as we discussed at our meeting. He made it a point to get to know my husband and I as a couple so the night could be as special as possible. I was blown away by how passionate Robin is about his job and how much he understands weddings! We had a small wedding (100 people), and I was nervous about people staying on the dance floor. Robin got everyone on the floor, and people are still raving about how fun it was! I highly recommend Rockin' Robin's DJs for any wedding because Robin will make sure it is organized, personalized, and (most importantly) fun!

Sent on 07/12/2013

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

For starters, thank you Anna for taking the time to send this review the service that we provided for you. It was a pleasure to get to know you and Dex and it was a privilege to work with you guys throughout this entire process. I thoroughly enjoyed Custom Fitting your wedding and capturing your vision to make both your ceremony and your reception one of the best and most memorable days of your life! I also wanted to give a shout out to all your family and friends who were also a delight to be around and work with during your special day. And lastly, major kudos to your dad for the gracious gratuity he gave me after the reception because he evidently understood how much work and dedication that I poured into making sure that his daughter's was a big success. The last thing your dad said to me that also drew another smile to my face was.....I have more daughters to get married and I'm sure we will be calling you again:) Thank you again Anna, I hope you and Dex "Live Happily Eve After" and who knows, maybe I'll see you and Dex again down the road at one of your sister's weddings too!

Lauren · Married on 06/08/2013

Rockin' Robin's DJs were amazing!! They were very professional and helpful. Since we were living across the country (military family), they made the planning so easy for us and were able to be flexible with our schedule.

Sent on 07/07/2013

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you Lauren for the kind words. We really enjoyed working with you and Tyler. It was also a delight to have some of your family members and friends come up and compliment us both during and after the wedding. As you well know, we also love providing special discounts for our military brides and grooms. We are quite sure that you 2 Love Birds will Fly Together Forever:)

Our wedding reception was beyond our expectations due in large part to the services of Rockin' Robin's DJs! They were professional and kept the party going! The DJs listened to all of our wants and needs and played everything that we asked. They made the necessary changes needed as the reception continued and were flexible to my requests. The DJs also drove two hours from Memphis in order to play at our reception which was very appreciated! We were extremely happy with the results of the DJ service and we would not trade our experience for anything!

Lauren N.

Sent on 06/25/2013

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you Lauren for your sweet review. We thoroughly enjoyed being a part of your Special Day! You and Ian were so fun and easy to work with. After meeting with you and discussing all your music requests and special needs, it was especially great to finally see everything come together at the wedding. We kind of felt a little like "family" especially since we had already worked Nick & Katelyn & Dennis and Anna's wedding too! We think your reception will be a magical evening to remember for a long long time to come!

Bailey · Married on 03/28/2013

I loved my wedding dj!! The ceremony and reception could not have been so perfect with out rockin robin!!! They made all my music visions come to reality! They even made the changes to the music which I made wedding morning! The display was amazing i have never seen such a good looking dj set up!! I loved the personal attention i received as well!!!
    Rockin robin rocks

Sent on 04/08/2013

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you Bailey for the great review! Yes, and even on her actual wedding day, she called with a change to a song and we still made that happen. We always tell our brides that if you change your mind, it's cause your a woman and you can!

We also thank you for noticing that our DJ setup is really clean and professional looking! We are very proud of our equipment and we pride ourselves with the service that we provide, especially something a sacred as a wedding!

Paying close attentions to detail is what all of our brides receive from us. After all, this is one of the most important times in a woman's life, and they deserve nothing less!

Rachel · Married on 03/09/2013

I just want to say that Rockin Robin ROCKED my wedding!! It was Amazing and the best part is that he appeals to all ages with a variety of music! Robin is so spunky and knows how to entertain a crowd!! He treated us like family not just clients. Did I mention that he is hilarious? I already had high expectations and he exceeded those by far. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone!!

Sent on 04/16/2013

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you to the New Mrs. Forbess for the great review! It was both a privilege and a pleasure for us to be a part of yours and Bruce's wedding at Woodland Hills Event Center. You guys were so easy and fun to work with too. Even prior to meeting with these two outgoing Love Birds, they told us over the phone they KNEW they wanted the DJ to be Fun and Interactive during their reception Celebration.....so that's exactly what we did for them!

From a Fun Interactive Celebration to a more Reserved atmosphere, or a mixture of both...... our DJs can create the right tone that brides want for their Special Day!

Anna · Married on 01/05/2013

We loved Rockin' Robin!!! They were wonderful to work with and helped make sure that the whole wedding ran smoothly. They had everyone dancing on the dance floor until the very end. We had a wide variety of guest attend our wedding and they were able to play a selection of songs that pleased everyone. I would recommend them to any couple who is looking for a DJ for their wedding. Rockin' Robin is a fun professional company who know their stuff and will make sure that everyone leaves the wedding happy, especially the bride and groom!

Sent on 01/25/2013

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you Anna for your great review of our services that we provided for your Special Wedding Ceremony & Reception Celebration at Club Windward! You and Dennis were so easy and fun to work with. We thoroughly enjoyed meeting with you prior to the big day and taking the time to sit down and plan everything together. Having a Great plan and then orchestrating that plan is one of the reasons that your wedding was a Hugh Success! Hey, don't forget to check out all the candid pics that we took that are now posted on our website, and some of our Favorite pics that are posted on our Facebook page. Thank you guys again for allowing us to be a part of your Special Day! We know you and Dennis are going to hate having to live in Hawaii now.....NOT! Ha Ha!
  • W

William · Married on 01/05/2013

My daughter Anna Marie married Dennis Guy at Club Windward, 1.5.2013. Dennis and Anna knew Robin and Linda Knowles, and had spoken well about Rockin' Robin's DJS over the years. My family and I are parishioners at St.Ann - Bartlett and they have DJ'ed events at the church and school over the years, as well. I was not completely convinced it would fit with our formal wedding and guests. Well, I am know completely CONVINCED. Rockin' Robin's DJS turned a quiet wedding event into a fun-filled family event, and saved the day. Robin and Linda took over and if you review our wedding photos, and others on the web site, you will see guests having the best time ever. All ages, all levels of participation, the party was not a party until Robin and Linda took over. They don't just "spin records", they get people on the floor, dancing, laughing, and making memories. I did not know Robin and Linda before this wedding, but they are now friends...that's how much they want your event to be special. Feel free to call me at 901.494.7941, if you need More Convincing...I know you will feel the same after your special event as my family did. Bill Walsh, father of the bride.

Sent on 01/26/2013

Dear Mr Walsh,

Your comments are so kind and thoughtful and it really means a lot to us and to our company's reputation. Especially for future brides that are looking for a reputable DJ service for their weddings too. Not to mention that you gave out your actual phone number for people call you for a reference, but you also gave us some kudos for other type of events that we work as well! It's good folks like you and your family that reminds my wife and I that we are truly blessed and privileged to do what we do for a people. Thanks again for everything!!

They did an amazing job! Everyone is talking about how much fun they had and how amazing the music was. :) I would recommend them whole-heartedly!

Sent on 01/18/2013

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

It's always great for us to hear someone say that our work was "amazing" in a review for the service that we provided......but it's REALLY great when they say "amazing" more than once!!! This is what we call a "Wow Review" Thanks to outlets like WeddingWire and wonderful reviews like this, future brides can help make a better informed decision when they too are looking to hire someone to work and be a part of their Special Day!

Tammy · Married on 12/29/2012

From the first conversation with "Rockin Robin" we knew they were the DJ company for my daughter's wedding! They are true professionals and are great at what they do! They met with my daughter and her fiance for almost 3 hours to get to know them and exactly what they wanted for the ceremony and the reception of their wedding! Eric was our DJ and he was "awesome"! He kept everything going and "rockin"! I had so many people tell us that was the best wedding they had ever attended.....and that they had an awesome time at the reception!
    If you are looking for a DJ in the Memphis area...you CAN NOT go wrong with Rockin Robin!!!!!

Sent on 01/11/2013

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you for your time to provide this wonderful review of our services Mrs Halbert. We really enjoyed working with both Tyler & Chris before and during their special day. It is such a joy for us to know that the "Custom Fit" wedding that we worked up for them was exactly what they wanted and therefore was a huge success everybody!! We are also sure that your testimony will help future brides when they are looking for a professional DJ service for their special day too!

I had one of the most amazing receptions and it was in huge part robin’s doing! I was initially worried about getting a dj who could make both crowds happy (the older and the younger 20’ s crowd) but we scored with Robin he did it perfectly. Also when booking him your not just receiving a dj to provide music you receive a dj who can entertain the crowd as well. I don’t think a single person was bored. I can't tell you how many compliments we received about our DJ from all my guests! Rockin robin has impressed so many! Everyone told me they were going to call Robin to see if he traveled long distances to do their weddings in other states and countries!! Haha! It was beyond all of my expectations and he definitely made a life long customer because if we throw any other party he will be the only DJ we ever consider! We can’t thank Rockin Robin enough for making the night and atmosphere so spectacular. He made this bride one heck of a happy camper!

Sent on 01/14/2013

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you Danielle, it was truly a magical day and evening at Heartwood Hall on Saturday 12/29 I could not have asked for a better way or time to work the last wedding of 2013 than yours! It is always a pleasure to see our brides who understand that when there are many age groups that in attendance at their wedding, that the music should also incorporate those folks as well as the newer stuff that the bride wants. That's one of the many reasons why YOUR wedding was a Big Success! "It was a "Fun Roller Coaster Ride of Music for Everyone" Thanks again Danielle & David!!

Michelle · Married on 12/15/2012

Rockinrobindj was awesome! I asked for him specifically cause I heard he was so good. He proved better than I thought! He also took photos of which I was glad cause my photographer couldn't be everywhere at one time so I had some extra pictures from my wedding to have! So that was a big treat! He was entertaining and really got the guests at the reception involved in having a good time! I could go on and on, but you have to just see for yourself how good he was! They provided lighting, cake lighting , entertainment, and just all out fun! Thanks rockinrobindj!,,

Sent on 12/30/2012

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Michelle, it was both a pleasure and a privilege do be a part of your special day at Heartwood Hall. I thoroughly enjoyed spending the precious time with you and Don planning all the music for both the ceremony and your reception. It is especially rewarding for me to see it all come together and then later after everything to receive your wonderful review of my services here on Wedding Wire. You and many other sweet brides have helped pave the way for future brides to help them make a better informed decision when choosing their DJ for their weddings too! Thanks again, Robin

Ashley · Married on 12/12/2012

Rockin Robin was the BEST part of my wedding!!! I would highly suggest him to anyone that wants to have the best experience of their Wedding, party, Birthday etc. You and your guest will have the best time ever and talk about how awesome the DJ was years from now!! Thanks again Rockin Robin for making our wedding night such a fun and memorable night for me and my husband !!!

Sent on 12/28/2012

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you Sweet Ashley for those wonderful and kind words. That really means a lot to us at Rockin' Robin's DJs! You and Chad were also easy to work with and that certainly helped make your wedding day a fun & memorable one for sure. Congratulations again and I'm sure that you 2 Love Birds will Fly High Together Forever!

Ashley · Married on 11/10/2012

Rockin Robin's DJ was amazing and made my wedding perfect! Their team took care of so many details!! They definitely made it a party and kept it going!

Sent on 11/27/2012

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Miles of Smiles here from The Bird Crew after reading this wonderful review from Ashley...... especially the part about "Details" Paying attention to details are what we strive to do for our Brides at Rockin' Robin's DJs. Thanks again Ashley, it was both a privilege and a pleasure for us to be a part of yours and Brandon's Special Wedding Day Celebration at Botanic Gardens!

lindsey · Married on 10/12/2012

If you are looking for a DJ your search is over!! Rockin Robin's is your truly rockin DJ! I couldn't have asked for a better evening. Rockin Robin's made my wedding my dream wedding. All of my guest still keep telling me how much fun that they had at my wedding reception!! If I ever need a DJ, I know who to call, Rockin' Robin's DJs. Robin is a true pleasure to work with from beginning to end!! WE LOVE ROCKIN ROBIN'S DJS!!

From a very happy and satisfied bride
    Tweet tweet :)

Sent on 10/23/2012

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you sweetheart for those wonderful comments. This really means a lot to me, my company and my reputation! It was a privilege for us to be a part of your Special Day! We hope you 2 Love Birds Fly Together Forever! Also, don't forget to check out all the candid pics that we took that bare now posted on our website!

The DJ did an excellent job in keeping the guests dancing the night away! We really had a good time!

Sent on 10/22/2012

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

We LOVE doing what we do for our Brides and it shows, even if it's a short and sweet review! Thank you again for choosing the right DJ service for you!!!

Mrs. Mike · Married on 09/02/2012

Hi Robin:

Hey, I just wanted to shoot you a quick email to "Thank You Sooo Very Much!!!" for helping to make our daughter & son-in-law's Wedding Reception such a hit!
    It was absolutely wonderful to have you as our DJ!

You got the party going & kept it going throughout the night...and after the problem I had with our String Trio getting 'lost' in walking 10 feet from the Garden to the Garden Patio, it was sooo nice to have a True Professional at the Reception :)

Thank You, again, for all your hard work...Words cannot truly express our sincere appreciation!

All the Best,
    Mr. & Mrs. Mike McCarthy
    (Jennifer & Charles - Bride & Groom)

Sent on 09/26/2012

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you so much for your kinds words. This really means a lot to us! Nicole & Anthony were a true delight to work with. I am so glad that everybody had a great time, especially Cinderella! Here's hoping those Two Love Birds will Fly High together FOREVER!

I can't say enough about what a great job Rockin Robin and his crew did at my daughter's wedding reception. When meeting with the bride and groom before the wedding he went through in detail how the night would flow and helped them make music selections that were reflective of their personalities along with timeless classics. He kept the crowd involved and entertained. I still have guests telling me what a a great DJ and how much fun they had at the reception. Also his up lighting of the room and cake table made the venue glow. Your DJ makes the reception and Rockin Robin DEFINITELY delivered!

Sent on 09/25/2012

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Here's another "Wow Review" Also, thank you mom for mentioning "Details" because that is definitely what we at Rockin' Robin's DJs strive to do for all of our brides! This wonderful review goes to show that you can't have a good event without a good plan and you can't have a good plan if you don't hire a "professional" company to follow through with that plan! Thanks again for allowing us to be a part of your daughter's Special Day!

Rockin' Robin DJs were SO GREAT! I can't even begin to describe how much fun we had and how much our guests enjoyed the wedding. Since we live out of town, we only had a chance to meet with them once before the wedding so I was kind of nervous that they would understand exactly what we wanted/our music tastes but they got it exactly right and were so flexible in dealing with us--we are kind of picky about what music we like/don't like and had a few odd requests but they made it happen and I can't imagine that it could have gone any better than it did. I had quite a few of our guests tell me it was the most fun wedding they'd ever been to and I know a big part of that is because of the awesome entertainment Rockin Robin's DJs provided. Another great thing about them: they are super affordable and both of the DJs who actually worked with us on the day of the wedding brought such a great energy to the wedding. They were out there all night taking pictures (which we didn't even ask/didn't know they would do) and making sure everyone had a great time. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants to have a very energetic, fun, and professional DJ service at their wedding.

Sent on 08/18/2012

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

We are so happy to hear and share that you had a Great Time. We appreciate the fact that even though you didn't think your guests would want to dance, you allowed us to read the crowd and play the songs that we needed to play and say what we needed to say in order to get people dancing. We take pictures at most all of our events to be able to show other Brides and Grooms what we do which is everything from elegant to exciting and to capture the fun that we help create. We don't take pictures to replace a professional photographer. Thanks again an may you two live "Happily Ever After"!