Rockin' Robin DJs Reviews

Rockin' Robin DJs 5
Rockin' Robin DJs 6
Rockin' Robin DJs 7

Tina · Married on 10/11/2014

Rockin Robin DJ's were the DJ for my daughter's wedding. They were wonderful! They were very hands on and made sure that all the guests and most importantly the bride and groom had a great time! We have had many family members comment on how fun the DJ was. We loved Rockin Robin DJ's. We would definitely use them again. They also brought some uplighting to help bring something extra into the reception space and to help brighten it up. It was the perfect addition! We would definitely recommend them to others!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you Tina for the review that you posted here. We really enjoyed working your daughter's special wedding reception celebration. They were so fun and easy to work with too. We are sure that those Two Sweet Love Birds will Fly Together Forever!

Meagan · Married on 10/11/2014

Rockin Robin DJs were fantastic! They were very friendly, helpful, and made the event everything we wanted and asked for! It was definitely centered around us! They made our wedding reception very enjoyable! They did a great job at getting the guests involved in the reception too. Our guests have told us how much they enjoyed the DJ! They even added quite a few comical moments! We (the bride and groom) stayed until the very last song was played! We had so much fun! They also took some really awesome action pictures during the reception! They brought in some uplighting and other lights that were a great addition to the reception also! We would definitely recommend them and use them in the future!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you Meagan for the time that you took out our your everyday busy life to post such a sweet and wonderful review of our services. Yes, we are really glad that in addition to incorporating one of our LED Dance Floor Lighting packages, that you guys also chose to add some of our Custom LED Uplighting fixtures around the room. It's great that you are now letting future brides know here firsthand that Uplighting creates elegance and can help set the mood, and with a touch of a button our Dance Floor Lights create energy to some of the more faster upbeat songs! With that said, we are excited that you guys took note of that and commented here about the lighting too! Overall, we can't thank you enough for allowing us to be a part of your Special Day at Kingsway Christian Church!

Sara · Married on 10/04/2014

I couldn't tell you how many compliments I recieved during my wedding and even after about have AWESOME the DJ was ! I knew immediately that I had to have Robin as my DJ. After speaking with him on the phone for the first time I couldn't believe his enthusiasm and his ability to make picture how exactly everything would play out on my wedding day! He gets the crowd going and keeps them interacting ! We sat down and literally planned out every little detail and song . I mean he is the reason my wedding day went so smoothly! My husband and I even made a joke about how we were going to renew our vows like next year just so we can do it all
    Over again!!! I think I owe a lot of that to Rockin Robin DJs!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Wow! We already know it's a privilege to do what we do when it comes to working events that are so personal as weddings, and when awesome reviews like this are posted, it really takes what we do to a much higher level. Everything that you said is truly rewarding for us both professionally and personally!
    Thank you again you two Love Birds for allowing us to be a part of your very Special Day and Celebration! P.S. We hope your Honey Moon was awesome too!

Melony · Married on 07/19/2014

Rockin Robins Djs is awesome! They are so nice and make you feel like you are their only customer. We had such a wonderful experience using them as our DJ. They did everything the way we wanted and not how they thought it should be, like a lot of companies do. I would recommend them to everyone. We had such a great time!!!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you Melony for taking the time to post such a sweet review for future brides to see. We thoroughly enjoyed working with both you and Wilson leading up to and on your special day of celebration at Hillwood! We also want to wish you two Newlyweds the very best and hope you have a happy and healthy life together.

Sherry · Married on 07/18/2014

I can't even begin to tell you what a great DJ Robin is. He did my daughter and son n laws wedding and reception. Professional, exceptional, talented, creative, and entertaining are just a few of the words that describe this man. I am so glad we decided not to use a band. There is no way a band could have entertained the way he did. He promised met daughter would be the star of the show and he went above. The two of them were treated like celebrities all night. I worried for no reason and would recommend him to anyone. Thank you a million times, Robin. Sherry Rolison

Sent on 07/28/2014

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you so very much Mrs. Rolison for taking the time out of your everyday busy schedule to post such a RockTastic review of our services that we provided for Katie & Cody's wedding at Heartwood Hall! Your review is added proof for future brides that we do live up to what we say we do by treating all of of brides and groom's with dignity and respect while also treating them as Stars of the Show! I also hope they had a great Honeymoon too! Thanks again Mustang Sherry!!!

So, We had a quick wedding, 12 weeks to be exact. We couldn't have dancing a the church so we had decided to have dancing and music and the rehearsal dinner instead. We wanted to make a big party out of it and invite all our family members and close friends. We were going to do the music ourselves to save some money, but we quickly realized that no one in our group really had the ability to work a crowd. Calling Rockin' Robin's DJ's was the best decision we could have made and we were SO happy with their service! Our event was a little different, but Robin was so flexible with working with us to make it fun. He and his crew are extremely professional and they genuinely care about making your event all that you want it to be. The planning session was a blast and they really know how to get your people out of the seats and on to the dance floor. Everyone had fun and people are still talking about what a great time they had. I am so grateful for this group and all their hard work in making our wedding weekend unforgettable. Sincerely, a very happy bride!

Sent on 09/28/2014

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much sweet happy bride for taking the time to post such a wonderful review here on the World Wide Web so everyone could see, especially future brides that are looking to hire a DJ service that really cares about their clients! Like we always say and try to live by in this business, "People don't Care how much you Know, until they Know how much you Care". Along with all the fun memories that we helped create while working your special wedding day, we are quite sure now that you 2 Love Birds will Fly Together Forever! Sincerely, the Bird Crew.

Megan · Married on 07/10/2014

I have to say that I was very confused and stressed when it came time for me to pick vendors. But after I made the decision to pick rockin robin , I was so relieved. He was always in contact with me and keeping me updated. After our first meeting together, I knew I made the right decision. He is so easy going and fun to work with.
    Finally, our wedding day rolled around! He played all the songs I requested, plus more. My main worry was getting people on the dance floor, and he made sure that happened! He had everyone out there dancing! He was a blast! One other thing I loved about him, was we had a special dance with just my husband, myself, and our 5 month old.. When our 5 month old started getting aggravated and had enough , I looked over at robin and gave him a signal that we were done and he slowly faded the song out, making it seem like that's how it was suppose to be. I was so impressed! I know wedding planning can be stressful, and picking the right vendors is a big deal! So pick rockin robin dj to rock out your wedding, and you won't be disappointed!! I can't wait to have him rock out another event for me!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you so much Megan for taking the time to post such a wonderful review of the services that we provided for you and Trever! Of course let's not forget little Caden:) We also loved Rockin' with your wild and crazy wedding party too! We were privileged to be a part of the New Rogers Family! Tweet Tweet, From the Bird Crew!

Linda · Married on 06/21/2014

Rockin' Robin's DJs provided music for my daughter's June wedding reception. Robin is such a fun guy and he and his wife are so easy to work with. My daughter and her husband, and all their friends had a fantastic time dancing at the reception. Robin was enthusiastic, full of energy and just all around excellent!!l He made an already special day even more special. I highly recommend Rockin' Robin's DJs for any event that you might be planning.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you Linda for taking the time to post this fabulous review so that future brides can see this for themselves. It was very clear at the reception that your sweet daughter LOVES to dance!! We are also quite sure that Rachel & Jason will always remember how much fun they had celebrating on their wedding day! And yes, we will be posting all the fun candid pics that we took on our website and even some of our favs on our Facebook page. Thanks again, Robin

Rachel · Married on 06/21/2014

If you are looking for a fabulous DJ for your wedding reception, don't go anywhere except straight to the phone to book Rockin' Robin DJs!! They provided the music for my wedding reception in June 2014. Robin truly cares about his company, his brides, and the quality of his work. He made everything about my reception easy and we had an absolute BLAST! My reception was exactly how I pictured it, thanks to Rockin' Robin!! My husband and I met with Robin prior to the reception to plan everything out. He is extremely organized, very knowledgeable about song selections and how to put on a flawless wedding reception, and was so much fun to work with! My husband and I were extremely pleased with how everything turned out at our reception. Robin and his wife are lovely and I cannot say enough wonderful things about Rockin' Robin DJs and the fantastic job they did at our wedding reception! It was a smooth, fun, and perfect day - and that was in large part because of Rockin' Robin! In fact...I'm dying to plan another event just so I can hire Rockin' Robin DJs again!!!!! :)

Sent on 07/15/2014

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Wow! Wow! and WOW! Thanks so much Rachel for all those Rocktastic comments that you posted! What we did for you was partly because we know how important and personal it is for you, and in turn we know what a privilege it is to do what we do as DJ and Emcees to make that happen. Thank you and Jason again for allowing us to be a part of something so special to you guys and your family and friends!.

Stephanie · Married on 06/20/2014

Rockin Robin is the best DJ!! I would recommend him to anyone!! You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you Stephanie for posting your Rockin' short and sweet review of our services. It is a privilege for us to be a part of yours and Paul's Special Celebration at Club Windward! May you two Love Birds Fly Together F-O-R-E-V-E-R!! Tweet Tweet, from the Bird Crew

Emily · Married on 06/06/2014

Will manage to get people out on the dance floor even when only about 10% of your guests truly like to dance!

Sent on 07/16/2014

Robin was great! He knows how to get the party started, and he kept the crowd engaged and entertained. I will definitely recommend Rockin' Robin to family and friends.

Sent on 06/10/2014

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you for your review. This really means a lot to our company and the services and dedication that we provide for all of our clients.
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 05/25/2014

Rockin robin was fun & lively my whole wedding reception! I have already sent some of my friends his way for his services who were at my wedding! He is so detail oriented & that was my main reason for choosing him as my wedding DJ. He makes up an itinerary and gives it to all people involved so everyone is on the same page! He is also very good at adapting to changes in a timely manner. I contacted him two days before my wedding and wanted to change some of the itinerary. It was no problem he did it no questions asked! He was amazing! Also, I told him that my main concern was people not being out on the dance floor, but he told me not to worry about it and boy, was he right! I never had to worry about anyone leaving the dance floor! Amazing guy! Amazing company! I would reccommend him to anyone!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

What an AWESOME review from yet another sweetheart bride that we had the pleasure and privilege of being a part of one of the most important days of her life!!!! Like I always say, "People don't care what you know, until they know how much you care" Thank you so much again Mackenzie! I hope that you two Love Birds Fly Together F-O-R-E-V-E-R!!

e · Married on 05/24/2014

Robin is the BEST!! He literally coordinates everything from start to finish - no need for a coordinator (save your money ladies). I had no worries AT ALL during my wedding reception - everything flowed very smoothly. Robin is able to read a crowd and get people on the dance floor easily. He's so nice & so professional. He went over & beyond to assist me in making my decision about up-lighting. He went thru all of the trouble to set-up a demo at my venue so that I could see what the ballroom would look like with up-lighting. All of my guests raved about the "DJ" - Robin is absolutely the best DJ in the Mid-South. Ladies - if you want an awesome wedding reception this is your man..hands down! Robin - Thank You so much for everything - you made our night truly unforgettable!! =) Enjoli

Sent on 05/28/2014

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you Enjoli for all those wonderful and sweet things that you said in your review. It's really great that future brides can see that read reviews like yours and see that "Brides don't really care how much a DJ knows until they know how much their DJ really cares" I'm also quite sure that you and Kevin will Ride the Soul Train of Life T-O-G-E-T-H-E-R F-O-R-E-V-E-R! Sincerely, Robin

Matt · Married on 05/17/2014

I want to issue a fair warning of bias, I have worked with Robin on and off for many years. I offer my complete honesty as to my perspective on this.

When I finally met the girl I knew I would marry, there wasn't a doubt in my mind that I would enlist Robin as my DJ. He is genuine, energetic, heartfelt, and knows his way around weddings better than anyone I have ever met. I felt very comfortable placing my guests, my family, and closest friends under the guidance of his microphone.

To me, what you purchase when hiring a DJ is a conductor for the entire event. The voice that everyone hears over their small talk MUST be professional, direct, and jovial. The DJ must offer an air of entertainment, and set the mood for each moment of the event. My wife has to have a perfect wedding so that I can truly feel and say I have given her my all.

We had an on/off rainy day, and began the wedding itself outside. Robin and Eric were fully prepared and ready for smooth transition for when the rain did come, immediately following the ceremony. We moved quickly to the inside reception area and began with a grand re-introduction. My groomsmen and her bridesmaids entered with flashy songs that April and I picked out. We then came in to a fun and special song that we had listened to on our first date.

The following events were all carefully lined up, but allowed for us to be flexible. Several things did come up, but they looked like they were planned all along (I was actually convinced they were planned, and I just hadn't known about it). This is what I feel offers true value in special events. Rolling with the punches, and making it look like a dance.

My friends and family all rave about it to this day, and several of my friends have booked him since! I've known him for many years, and I can't recommend him enough. If you are lucky enough to have your special day planned on one that he has yet to book, I would recommend him above all else.

Sent on 06/21/2015

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Wow....and WOW! This indeed has to be one of the *All Time Best Reviews* E-V-E-R!! Thank you so very much Mat for taking the time and the incredible thought that you put into doing this for me and our company. I also have to say that it was a real privilege for me and on so many levels to be a part of yours and April's wedding. I am also quite sure that you two Love Birds (along with Rose) will Fly Together Forever!!!

Charlotte · Married on 05/03/2014

Robin was absolutely perfect for tr wedding! He kept everyone involved in the music and made the evening exciting and memorable!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Charlotte. It was both a pleasure and a privilege to be a part of your daughters special wedding day at Heartwood Hall. Your review really means a lot to our company and to anybody looking for a great DJ service like ours! We hope that Caitlin & Joesph had a safe and fun honeymoon too!

Diana · Married on 04/26/2014

Rockin robin was the easiest vendor to work with when planning our wedding. He was professional and never hesitated to ask what did we want. I never felt uncomfortable asking him questions and he was easy going when we made changes last minute. We meet before the wedding and went over every detail. He was extremely interactive with our guests and had everyone on the dance floor until the last minute. Could not have asked for a better DJ! He is #1 in my book!!

Sent on 05/15/2014

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you for your Rockin' Review Diana! This really means a lot to me and the continued success of my company. I really enjoyed the mixture of Greek songs that made your parents so happy and the Rock that made you and all your friends happy too! I hope you and Dennis live a long "Opa-Rockin'" life together:) Robin & The Bird Crew

Allison · Married on 04/26/2014

We had the BEST experience every with Robin and his crew! We learned about them after going to a family members wedding. They did such an awesome job on their wedding that we decided we wanted to use them as well and we did! They take the time to make sure you have everything you need and want for your wedding. They go over every detail possible to make it the best and most special day ever! I would HIGHLY recommend Rockin' Robins' Dj to anyone looking for a great DJ company! You will absolutely love them like we did!! Thanks again to Robin and all the crew at Rockin' Robins' DJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/06/2014

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Hey Allison, I just walk in the door just a few minutes ago from working another Rockin' wedding, it's after midnight and I just sat down to look at my emails and this is what I find..... this wonderful sweet review from YOU! Wow, that really made my evening so complete and what I do for a living that much more rewarding! You and Jeremy were so easy to wok with too. You guys know that I think the world of all your daughters too! We hope that you and all your little birdies "Live Happily Ever After" Sincerely, Robin & The Bird Crew <:) <:) <:)

Kimberly · Married on 02/01/2014

Rockin Robin was extremely professional and flexible during all of our communications. It is very evident that they have been doing this for many years, and they think of everything you need to make your wedding reception flow smoothly. There are some slightly cheaper DJ services in the Memphis area, but they will not spend nearly as much time to make sure your event is catered around you and your preferences. Rockin Robin DJ Services spends as much time as you need to go through every step of your reception to make sure they understand your taste and style of music. If you don't know exactly what you want, they come prepared to help you cater your music to fit your personalities. Robin is full of suggestions. One of me my husband's favorite moments of our wedding day was when Robin helped us decide that our last upbeat dance song would be "Shout." People had come and gone on and off the dance floor throughout the evening, but for that song, Robin got everybody in the whole Reception Hall to gather in real close around us and there was so much energy and love in the room, it was incredible. I looked around the room and realized how truly blessed we really are at this stage in our lives (this also made for some really fun pictures!) I would highly recommend Rockin Robin DJ and their services to any bride and groom or anybody else looking for a DJ for their event.

Sent on 02/20/2014

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Wow! Not only did you give us an awesome review here on Wedding Wire, but I also couldn't resist posting your email that you sent to me below.....

Robin,
    I provided a great review on Wedding Wire. You all were so helpful and we really enjoyed working with you. Out of all of our vendors, you all were the easiest to work with and didn't require 17 phone calls from me to make sure you were doing what you said you would for me, which was abundantly helpful since I was living in Delaware and planning a wedding 1,000 miles away. I will definitely recommend you to all my friends in the Memphis area. Thanks for everything!
    Sincerely,
    Kimberly

Tammy · Married on 01/25/2014

WOW what an amazing FUN time all of our guests had at our wedding reception! My 80 yr old grandmother was on the dance floor having the time of her life! Rockin Robin DJs provided all ages (3-80 yr olds) with FUN FUN FUN music and activities! RR DJs turned the plain white walls of our venue into a pink winter wonderland fit for a princess with their fantastic up lighting! They also did an amazing job spot lighting our wedding cake making it the center of attention at the reception just like I wanted! Thanks to Rockin Robin DJs my dreams came ALIVE!

Sent on 01/30/2014

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful comments. Your review exemplifies our promise to "Custom Fit" the events that we work. When we first met one of your concerns was that since there was no alcohol served you wanted to make sure that your guests were still going to have Fun and Dance. Since you were excited about our suggestions of doing the "Wedding Chicken Dance" and some other fun songs during the event, along with incorporating our Custom Design LED Uplights and Wedding Cake LED Downlights, it all came together as we promised and now you have a lifetime of great images and memories! All of the fun candid pics that we took while Rockin' the Reception can also be found on our website, and some of our favorite pics are posted on our Facebook page.

Tracy · Married on 01/18/2014

Band vs DJ? That was one of the difficult decisions we had to make in the beginning of planning our wedding. Having heard several wonderful things, we went with Rockin Robin DJs and boy are we glad we did!! Robin made the whole process so easy and fun and told us right of the bat it's OUR wedding and we will get what WE want from the music. The music was carted to our tastes and styles and couldn't have fit us better. Robin was so energetic the night of our wedding like he was so excited to be there! I felt like he, along with all the guests, was enjoying every second of the night :) He even got people who swore they wouldn't dance on the dance floor! That was awesome to see! After the wedding, several friends and family members told us how much fun they had..because of the music/dancing!!! Robin even gave us 2 CDs full of the music that was played that night. We've listened to it a dozen times already!! Thanks again Rockin Robin DJs!! For everything!! You ROCK...literally ;)

Sent on 02/21/2014

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you Tracy for taking the time to post this Great Rockin' Review of our services! You and Kyle both are an amazing couple with so many wonderful things in common, and especially your mutual taste for music. Like I told you guys when we first met that I embrace the style of music that you chose for your special day! After all, the reception is also meant to showcase what your personalities are about, and your taste for music is a big part of that, and our job is to also be an extension of YOU! I am also quite sure that you two Love Birds will be singing along to some great Beatles songs *together* for many years to come! Tweet Tweet, Robin and The Bird Crew P.S. Thanks again for the generous gratuity:)

Roberto · Married on 12/28/2013

Brides, Grooms and Parents your search for a DJ ends today!! Rockin' Robin's DJs IS and NEEDS to be your DJ. Mr. Robin Knowles and his staff are professionals, experienced, and caring individuals. The process is simple, painless, fun and simply perfect. They have your best interest at heart from the moment you meet them all the way to the end of your event. They made my daughter and son-in-in-law's reception pleasant, fun, exciting and all about them. Mr. Knowles called my children the "stars of the show" and they sure were thanks to him and his staff. He was the perfect MC the entire event and he made sure my daughter was happy every step of the way. He believes and demonstrated that if the bride is not happy no one is happy. I could go on and one. The one thing that impressed me the most was how he cared and treated my daughter like she was his. Robin, again, I thank you and your staff for making my daughter's day the best. You guys are truly amazing people and professionals. Many, many thanks!!!

Sent on 01/19/2014

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

The first word that comes to mind after reading your awesome review is WOW! We really appreciate that you, as the Father of the Bride would take the time to write such a complimentary and heartfelt review. We have a passion for what we do and it’s really nice to know that our hard work and attention to detail is noticed and appreciated. It was truly a pleasure for us to work Christine & Matt’s wedding. They were a sweet couple and we wish them a long happy life together. A Big thank you again Mr. Sagardia from Robin & The Bird Crew.

Lisa · Married on 11/23/2013

Rockin' Robin was awesome! I hired him to DJ my son's ceremony and reception. Robin helped plan everything from the processional of the wedding to the last dance at the reception. He was entertaining and engaging. We didn't have to worry about a thing. Who needs a wedding coordinator when you have Rockin' Robin?

Sent on 12/24/2013

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you for the sweet and complimentary review:) It's wonderful people like you that help pave the way for future brides that are trying to make the Best informed decision possible before hiring someone based on how much they charge to work something as special and personal as their wedding. Especially when working both the ceremony & the reception!

Sharon · Married on 11/23/2013

Robin did more than DJ my grandson's wedding, he helped every inch of the way to make this blessed occassion a memorable event. He helped coordinate the entire ceremony, toasts, first dance, cake cutting, you name it. Every song that was special to Zach and Rachel, and the music that moved everyone to get up and celebrate was played. No one was left out from the young to the older crowd. The bride and groom were treated like stars, so were the family and friends. Robin treated us all like family. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 01/07/2014

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Hey Sharon, thank you so much for your very kind words. We were so excited to be a part of Rachel and Zach's wedding ceremony and reception celebration! They were so easy and fun to work with. It was a privilege for us to be a part of your grandson's special day and we are super excited that you are the first grandmother that took the time to submit a review here on Wedding Wire. I'm sure that I will see you soon at the Bank of Bartlett....... Thanks again, Robin

Jim · Married on 10/12/2013

Excellent entertainment - made the reception take off!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you Mr Barry for the short & sweet review. It was both a pleasure and a privilege to now work your second daughter's wedding reception celebration!