Rockin' Robin DJs Reviews

Rockin' Robin DJs 5
Rockin' Robin DJs 6
Rockin' Robin DJs 7

Haley · Married on 10/07/2016

We had such a great experience working with Rockin' Robin as our wedding DJ! He was very quick to respond, very clear on what he needed from us, and very informative when we were trying to pick songs. At the wedding, he was so involved with the wedding guest! He had everyone out on the dance floor. He truly made our wedding spectacular!!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thanks so much Haley for taking the time to submit such a nice and informative review of the services that we provided you and Myles. From the outdoor ceremony in the courtyard to the reception celebration in the barn, it was a magical evening to remember at Heartwood Hall for sure.

With great reviews like yours, future brides can make a better informed decision when looking to hire the right DJ company for their weddings too. Stay Awesome you 2 Love Birds!

The reception was fantastic. We really appreciated all the time that Robin put into the event to personalize it for the bride and groom. The guests had such a good time.
    Robin is a friend and so we knew that no else but he could Dj the event for us. You did such a great job and it was well over our expectations!
    Thanks again Robin. You are the best!

Sent on 08/04/2016

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Awe, thanks so much Yolanda! It was a real delight to be a part of your sweet daughter's special day of Celebration at Club Windward! I am also glad to know that those two Love birds had a fun and relaxing Honeymoon afterwards. Peace and Love Always!

Vicky · Married on 06/05/2016

Robin and his team did a phenomenal job at our wedding last weekend (6/05/16). From the moment I called Robin until the very last of our wedding we were 100% taken care of and it was a BLAST!!! Our guest and us had so much fun, Robin truly made it an unforgettable day for us!! Thank you for everything!! David and Vicky Williams

Sent on 06/11/2016

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you sweet Vicki for taking the time to submit this awesome review! It was even more special that we didn't even have to send you the link to Wedding Wire and you did this on your own!!! You guys are both the "Coolest Cops" I know and I appreciate what you do for us all. I also want to send my Best to you and David and for all the years to come!

Morgan · Married on 06/04/2016

We used Rockin Robins DJs, and had Robin, DJ our wedding and we could not have been more pleased! We didn't have alcohol at our wedding and really wanted an interactive DJ who would get people on the dance floor because let's face it, without some liquid courage it's hard to get people out there! Robin did an amazing job with engaging our guests with multiple different little tricks he had up his sleeves and everyone loved it! Our guests were talking for weeks about how awesome and fun our DJ was! Robin also did a really wonderful job of playing the fun music we wanted, while still making my dad happy. My dad was very admit about having no dirty music or language or anything inappropriate. Robin made sure both myself and my dad were happy, which was a very hard thing to accomplish since we different ideas about music. Robin knocked it out of the park, and if you haven't called him by now you need to!!!!! Thanks again robin for making our wedding so perfect!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Wow! What a Rockin' Review! Thanks Morgan! I knew it was going to be a challenge to make sure your dad would be happy with the music selections and between what you and I came up with together, it worked! Happy Dad, Happy Bride, Happy Life! Thank you again for asking me personally to be a part of your wedding day celebration at Colonial Country Club! I hope you and Nathan had a fun relaxing Honeymoon afterwards. Tweeet, Tweet - Robin

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/28/2016

We were budgeting for my wedding, but this was definitely where we wanted to spend a little extra. It was SO worth it! I am so glad we didn't settle with an iPod docking station! No one remembered my expensive bouquets or monogrammed napkins, but I can't tell you how many people commented on how much fun they had at the reception! Rockin Robin DJs truly made my day perfect. From the time I asked him to DJ until even after the wedding, he was awesome and always kept what I wanted the reception like as top priority.
    Coming into wedding planning, I was worried that we would have very few people on the dance floor with us because of what my family is normally like. Rockin Robin seriously worked magic that day. Even my 97 year old great aunt was out there doing the chicken dance with me! That was a PRICELESS experience! Not only did he DJ the whole night, he coordinated the whole thing. I didn't have to worry about when to throw the bouquet, when to cut the cake, etc. I was able to just be in the moment and enjoy the night!
    We also got dance floor lights and uplighting and it really made a difference.
    My wedding would not have been the same without Rockin Robin, and I will recommend using them if you want to have a blast on your wedding day!

Sent on 06/26/2016

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Oh My! Thank you so much Kaitlyn for taking the time to come back after your wedding to post such a RockTastic review of our services. Your sweet elaborate review is proof that brides really don't care what a DJ knows until they know how much a DJ really cares!! If I ever see you and Josh out in public, please bring it in because hugs are always free! Live Love Laugh 4-Ever!

Awesome DJs everything turned out perfect and reasonably priced

Sent on 05/21/2016

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

We have to agree with this one for sure. Awesome DJs! The Wedding Celebration was "Perfect".....and we are reasonably priced. For all future brides that are reading this, we should be YOUR DJ company too!

Kim · Married on 04/09/2016

He made a special night even more special. Everyone had a blast at my daughter and son in law wedding. Rockin Robin did an AMAZING job.

Sent on 04/30/2016

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you again Kim for taking the time to post your short and sweet review of our services that we provided for Victoria & Nick's wedding. From the ceremony to the reception, everything was perfect!

Robin was awesome (as usual!) Reasonably priced and eager to adjust to our needs. Our ceremony was outside and needed an outdoor speaker. He said it was no problem. And it was. His timing was perfect and helped the bride and groom with their unique song selections. Our guests were dancing the entire time. He was entertaining, but not overbearing. Perfection.

Sent on 03/31/2016

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you sweet bride for taking the time to write this short nice review.

We are also quite sure that our bride meant to say that since the ceremony was outside and needed an outdoor speaker, that is "wasn't" a problem. (smiles)

Ashley · Married on 01/02/2016

Robin is the best!!!!! He is laid back, fun to work with and very good at his job. He took the time to get to know us and catered his music selections to our personalities and to the style of reception we wanted. He kept everyone in a great mood and made it impossible to not dance. I wouldn't search for anyone else. Book Robin and you won't regret it!

Sent on 02/15/2016

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review for me and my company Ashley. I thoroughly enjoyed meeting with you and Michael before your wedding and then later Rockin' The Barn with you, your family and all your friends! I am also glad to know that you guys had a fun and relaxing Honeymoon in Jamaica. Great Times for Good People!
  • User5203287 · 2+ years ago

It is hard to put into words how much your DJ can really make or break your wedding. Rockin' Robin MADE my wedding night! We asked specifically to have Robin Knowles as our DJ and he brought along a wonderful assistant. We met only twice prior to the wedding and I felt as if I was in the presence of a long time friend. He truly worked with my husband and I to make our experience the best it could possibly be. The music for our special night was just as important, if not more important, as our wedding photographs. Robin literally ran the show. My venue knew of him, had worked with him in the past and had all the confidence in the world in him. My ceremony ran so smoothly, the grand entrance of the reception was phenomenal, the dinner music, the dances, the cake cutting, the bouquet/garter toss, the send off... the over all atmosphere was just fantastic. Thanks to Robin and his crew. They truly know how to put on a perfect event and he goes the extra mile to make sure you are 100% comfortable with the plans before the big day! I highly recommend going with the lighting and the ceremony music/microphones. Everyone was talking about how wonderful our DJ was and how great the atmosphere was for the entire wedding! I could not have been more pleased with the professionalism and the perfection that I received once I hired Rockin' Robin!

Sent on 01/27/2016

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you Maggie for taking the time out of your everyday busy schedule to post such an informative, wonderful and sweet review of the services that we provided for you. It was also very touching how you let all the readers know how personal and connected you and Chris felt with Robin as your DJ/Emcee.

We are so glad that you touched on the importance of adding Dance Floor Lighting to your reception celebration too! Not to mention that we are versed in providing all the music and mics for the ceremony. We wish you and Chris the absolute very best and a lifetime of happiness together!! Always, The Bird Crew

Christina · Married on 10/24/2015

Rockin' Robin's Djs did a fabulous job with my sons wedding and reception. My family and friends had a wonderful time thanks to the entertainment provided by this company. I would definitely recommend them for a future event.

Sent on 11/20/2015

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you Chris for taking the time to submit a review of our services that we provided for Sean & Rebecca's ceremony and reception celebration at Heartwood Hall. It is and always will be a privilege for us to be a part of something so special that folks will never forget how much fun they had......and neither will we!

Joette · Married on 10/03/2015

Highly recommend Rockin Robin DJ's. Very experienced and extremely professional. His vast knowledge of the music industry made
    Planning the music for the reception fun and easy. Robin has a unique gift of being able to get your guests involved so that everyone is having fun. Awesome experience and I
    would book him again!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Joette, you are the bestest! Thank you so much for taking the time to submit your review of our services that we provided for Simon & his bride, Erin! It was a real pleasure to work with you throughout. Rockin Regards, Robin
  • I

Irene · Married on 09/19/2015

Robin really paid attention to what we wanted and responded beautifully! He was flexible and responded to our requests as well as the mood of the evening. We recommend him without reservation.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you Irene for finding the time to send such a nice review of the services that we provided for you and Beau. We will never see Felicia Suzanne's as being just being a great restaurant, but also a warm and inviting establishment where you and Beau along with your family and friends gathered to dance the night away in celebration of your special wedding day!

Emily · Married on 08/08/2015

Robin was the DJ of my sister's wedding 15 years ago, I was the flower girl. 15 years later, when I got engaged, I instantly knew that I wanted him to be my wedding DJ. Coming from a very devout Christian family, it was a certainty that the reception was going to be alcohol free. As you can imagine, my biggest concern was that people at the reception would not "let loose" and get up and dance. But with Robin, that was not the case. My sisters wedding was the same way, and I remember that Robin made the entire night an absolute party!!!! I knew that it would be the same at my wedding, and it was everything I hoped for. The lighting was great, the music selection was great, and everybody got up and danced like I hoped for! Choosing Robin as your DJ, you will not be disappointed! Choose this fun man and his crew to DJ the best day of your life, and I promise you will be "rockin" the night away!

Sent on 08/27/2015

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Wow! Wow and Wow! Thank you Emily for taking the time to submit such an incredibly Rockin' Review! From the first time we talked and you told me your flower girl story from 15 years ago, I knew immediately that I wanted to make sure your upcoming Special Day would be just that.....SPECIAL! Your sweet and elaborate review will go a long way for future brides to see first hand the care, concern and work that my company and I put into what we do for our clients, and for that I am so very grateful to have been a part of your Special Journey!

Charles · Married on 07/11/2015

Robin was extremely professional and entertaining. We really enjoyed the services he and his company provide.

Sent on 08/14/2015

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thanks Charlie for that short but sweet review. It was a pleasure to work with you and Ashley. We also enjoyed the fun surprise music mix that you produced yourself for your first dance. We know you guys will never forget that for sure!! Let us know when you are ready to come to work with us. ha ha

Jenny · Married on 06/20/2015

We are so appreciative of the incredible job Rockin Robin DJ's did at our wedding and wedding reception. The music was fantastic and he played all the songs we requested. We couldn’t have asked for a more professional fun filled DJ. We have no hesitation in recommending Rockin Robin and his services to anyone looking for a fun-filled and very professional function. Rockin Robin went out of his way to meet with us to plan and discuss our musical tastes and the venue, making sure every detail was in order. Having been in the business for a very long time, he was full of ideas and we found it very comforting to talk to him about our wedding process. We had numerous people compliment him and his crew, and my family wants to book him next year for a local function. Rockin Robin DJ's helped make our special day (and night) a time to remember with incredible memories, pictures and videos.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

First, thank you so much Jenny for allowing us to be a part of your special day and celebration! And now thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such a sweet and elaborate review of our services that we provided for you and your family and friends. That was really neat when John played the guitar and sang that special song to you during the reception. He is really talented too. We hope that you are enjoying your new journey together there in Nashville. Rock On Newly Weds!

Joshua · Married on 06/13/2015

Rockin Robin spent a few hours getting us prepared for our special day. He focuses on customer service and where the attention should be--- having fun!!

We had issues outside of the DJ service that could have ruined the wedding. RR did everything to keep the party going.

I am forever indebted to RR for this. He is a great guy.

Respect was shown to the bride and groom in every possible manner.

Customer for life and I will recommend him as much as I can.

I'll get him to DJ a childbirth.....

Sent on 07/23/2015

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you so very much Josh for taking the time to post this wonderful review of the services that we provided for you and Robin. This really means a lot to me and to future brides & grooms that are looking for services like ours and great reviews like yours! We also know that your marriage to Robin will always be a "Home Run" and thank for saying you guys will be customers for life!

Robin did our ceremony and reception and he did phenomenal! Everyone talked about how fun he was and thought quick on his feet to make the reception a party and the ceremony perfect. We met three times before the big day and he always called to follow up that he had all the info he needed. He really went above and beyond to make sure everything went perfectly!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank You so very much Allison for taking the time to post your review of the services that we provided for you and Max. It is a real Privilege for us to be a part of what many folks consider their wedding day to be at the top of their "Bucket List". It's also really nice to see that our passion for what we do and the dedication to detail shows through with your kind and informative review. We hope that you two Love Birds will Fly Together F-O-R-E-V-E-R!!

Brittney · Married on 04/17/2015

Enjoyed working with Rockin' Robin's DJ service. Would recommend them to others for any celebration!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you Brittany for this short and sweet review. We really enjoyed working with you and Chris from the first phone call, then meeting at Barnes & Noble's Bookstore and then later working your Ceremony and Rockin' your Reception at Hillwood too! We wish you you Love Birds the Very Best!

Robin did a great job for our wedding. Great attention to detail and quick on his feet when something does not go to plan. We really enjoyed his service and our party loved him.

Sent on 05/18/2015

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you Megan for taking the time to post your review of our services that we provided for you and Steven leading up to and on your wedding day at Club Windward. It was a real pleasure indeed, from the first phone call with you, then eventually meeting with you guys in person to begin planning and then later working your beautiful outdoor Ceremony, and then Rockin' your Reception inside. Thank you both again for allowing us to be a part of your Special Day and Evening!

Laura · Married on 03/28/2015

Rockin' Robin DJ was a wonderful company and a pleasure to work with. They truly made my wedding amazing. Approximately, 1 month before my wedding they set up meeting with my husband and me to go over/choose songs. They were so organized and professional. My wedding reception was beautiful and fun, all thanks to their great music and lighting. I wasn't going to choose the lighting package at first but I'm so thankful I did. It was great! I would highly recommend this company to anyone!

Sent on 05/30/2015

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you Laura for taking the time out our your busy schedule to post your review of the services that we provided for you. From the first phone call, then eventually meeting, planning and finally working on your wedding day, it was a truly a delight to work with you and Kevin both. It is a privilege to be a part of something so personal as a wedding, and it is our passion that drives us do what we do as well. Thank you both again for allowing us to be a part of your Special Day at Cedar Hall. We wish you two Newlyweds the Very Best and for all the years to come!

Kaitlyn · Married on 03/14/2015

Using Rockin' Robin as our DJ was a no brainer for my husband and me. We first experienced their work and passion at our friends wedding. Their charismatic attitude is what drew us to them. They did not disappoint us at our own wedding. They were flexible when we changed things up last minute and still did an awesome job. I would recommend them to anyone!! You can definitely tell they love what they do and that is most important when choosing a DJ!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you so much Kaitlin for the time that you took to post such a wonderful review of our services that we provided for you. It is also nice that you conveyed in your review our passion for what we do for our clients. This really means a lot to us personally and we are also quite sure that after future brides read your remarks, this will help them when making their decision to hire the right DJ service . Thank you again for allowing us to be a part of your special day, and we wish you two Newlyweds the Very Best......and for all the years to come:)

Robin is so knowledgeable about his craft! He's the best DJ we could ask for. Affordable and pays so much attention to detail! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/15/2015

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you Hannah for taking the time out of your busy schedule to submit this short and sweet review that was simply put, Spot On! It was all a Fun journey, from the first phone call that you made to us back in May 2014, then eventually meeting with you and Andy to help "Custom Fit" your wedding day and then that Special evening of Celebration at Hillwood when we Rocked your Reception! We also don't want to forget to mention the fun surprise that you did by having the game time voice of the Memphis Grizzlies, Rick Trotter announce you and Andy into the reception! A day and evening that will go down in the wedding history books for sure! Thanks again.....

Sherry · Married on 10/31/2014

Rockin' Robin kept the party going!! Everyone loved the music and interaction with the crowd! We have had nothing but great comments on how much Fun everyone had!!!

Sent on 12/11/2014

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Thank you so much Sherry for talking the time to submit this nice review for the services that we provided for you and your family. We thoroughly enjoyed Rockin' your sweet daughter's wedding reception celebration at Annnesdale Manor!

Maya · Married on 10/18/2014

Rockin' Robin DJ's were definitely a great choice for entertainment at our wedding! Great music is just a small part of their services and we found that they were professional, adaptive to a changing environment, and truly cared as much about our wedding and reception as we did. He took the time to get to know our personalities and really get a feel for the type of music we preferred and our guests would enjoy. The entertainment and efforts that they put in to the event was the difference between a good and a GREAT wedding. There was a great blend of all ages dancing and the dance floor was never empty from the moment he began playing music.
    Thanks Rockin' Robin DJ's for making our wedding day a memorable one! I hope that we have an opportunity to get you involved in another event in the future!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Rockin' Robin DJs's reply:

Hey Maya, that is so kind of you to stop and take the time out of your busy schedule to post this wonderful review! We are really thankful that you and Nikko put your good money and trust in us to help make your wedding ceremony and reception go so smoothly, and now everyone can see that it was Mission Accomplished!

It is also proof that Cheap Entertainment is not always gonna' be Quality and Quality Entertainment is not always gonna be Cheap!

P.S. Be sure and check out our Facebook page where we posted several of our fun candid pics that we took while working your Ceremony and Rockin' your Reception!