Rockcastle Florist Reviews

Rockcastle Florist 4
Rockcastle Florist 5
Rockcastle Florist 6
Rockcastle Florist 7

Lisa at Rockcastle in Canandaigua was unbelievable. We knew basically what we wanted but she used her experience to mold it into something cohesive. The day of the wedding when I saw our bouquets they were exactly as I'd envisioned. The ceremony decor was beautiful and everyone wanted a centerpiece to take home. The service we received was extremely timely and professional. I would recommend this florist to anyone getting married in the Canandaigua area. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/02/2016

Our flowers were beautiful!!! Lisa is wonderful to work with and very personable!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Rockcastle Florist's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to post this review! Best Wishes!!

Kathryn · Married on 10/03/2015

Robin at Rockcastle was fantastic! The flowers came out just as I had envisioned and were a perfect accent to our outdoor meadow wedding. Robin was professional, organized, and very willing to work with me on any changes. The price was very reasonable for the pieces that I requested. And Rockcastle did a great job having the flowers all packed up and ready to travel and stay nice, as our ceremony and reception were almost 4 hours away!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Rockcastle Florist's reply:

Kathryn, thank you so much for the lovely review! I'm very pleased that you were happy with your wedding designs! I loved working with you!! Best Wishes, Robin

Tammy · Married on 09/05/2015

Wendy was great to work with! After having some sticker shock with 2 other vendors, I told Wendy right off the bat what we had to work with and what I was envisioning and asked if it was do-able. Wendy did an amazing job and the arrangements were absolutely beautiful. She worked with us and let us provide our own vases. Wendy also graciously dealt with several change requests throughout the process regarding quantity.

Sent on 09/07/2015

Rockcastle Florist's reply:

Tammy and Jonathan, thank you for the wonderful feedback! I loved working with you both and bringing your wedding vision to life! I appreciated your clarity of vision while allowing me the creative freedom to design your wedding flowers. Best wishes to you both ! Wendy Rockcastle

Amanda · Married on 08/15/2015

I worked with Robin at Rockcastle Florist. She did an amazing job of informing me of how everything works as I have never been to a wedding before. She discussed everything thoroughly and was very helpful when I had questions. I left completely satisfied with my order and cant wait to see how the flowers come out for my wedding. I would recommend Robin at Rockcastle to anyone!! She's the best.

Sent on 05/11/2015

Rockcastle Florist's reply:

Amanda, Thank you for this great recommendation! I'm enjoying working with you as well and can't wait to create your wedding designs!!

Katie · Married on 07/18/2015

Robin was easy to work with and quick to answer any questions. I wasn't completely sure what I wanted, and she was happy to make suggestions and even show me some examples of how things would look. I feel that we got a great price. The flowers looked great on our wedding day!

Sent on 07/31/2015

Rockcastle Florist's reply:

Katie, thank you for the great feedback! We loved working with you and your wedding choices were beautiful!!

We highly recommend Robin at Rockcastle Florist as your wedding florist. During a 1 on 1 consultation she took the time to listen to what we had in mind as far as the overall look, style, and color theme for the our wedding flowers. From the bouquets, to the corsages, to the centerpieces, Robin patiently put together samples of different flowers for us to give us a realistic idea of what we were describing we wanted. She'd make suggestions when needed, but wasn't pushy with her opinions. You can tell that she knows what she's doing, what looks good together, what will NOT work (knowing from past experience)! If it's what you want anyway - she'll do it! At the end of the day she wants YOU to like what you're paying for. Price is a little steep with flowers, but I would say when you're looking for real flowers for your wedding day - they are GOING to be a little pricey wherever you go! You get what you pay for though at Rockcastle :) On the big day, all staff was prompt and organized, and Robin was right there coordinating. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/09/2016

Rockcastle Florist's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! Your feedback is so valuable to us and we're thrilled that you enjoyed working with Robin! She's one of the Best!!
    Best Wishes to you both!!

lashawn · Married on 06/13/2015

When I was trying to decide where to get my flowers everyone told me Rockcastle. I had never been there before but as soon as I walked into their store, I was wow'd. Their employees and flowers are beyond what words can describe. Beautiful and long lasting flowers that didnt kill my wallet. They are highly recommended!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Rockcastle Florist's reply:

Thank you for such a delightful review. It was our pleasure working with you!

Rockcastle was very reasonably priced as they were within $10 of the major grocery stores price for the same items and on par with another florist whom I used for my first wedding. We chose Rockcastle because they were convenient to our ceremony location, allowed us to pick up our flowers instead of paying a delivery fee and we rented altar pillars for our outdoor ceremony. We also chose them based on recommendations from friends and because I had received a bouquet from them a few months prior to needing wedding flowers.
    Robin, the wedding coordinator was very friendly, full of ideas and was thorough with communication which put me at ease.
    Our flowers were beautiful and we could not have been happier. Everything was labeled with my name and so well packaged. The shop owner even helped carry our vase arrangements to the car.
    An outstanding experience overall!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Rockcastle Florist's reply:

Thank you and congratulations! We appreciate your wonderful feedback!!
    Robin and Wendy

chelsea · Married on 05/23/2015

I worked with Robin at Rockcastle Florist (Greece location). When I went there and met with both her and the owner Wendy I knew I was in good hands. They have such a great eye for what goes together BUT they also listen to what you are thinking as well. Its the perfect marriage (pun intended). What I did not know... was that I was getting so much more. Robin came on the day of the wedding to deliver all of the beautiful flowers/centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnieres etc as planned, However while there she helped me with my dress prior to walking down the aisle, making sure I looked perfect (even offered a few tips lol) and in a moment of panic ran out to the car to grab my moms speech which she forgot haha. Not only did they supply a superior product but they clearly care about their customers. Thank you for all of your help and beauty on our day, we truly appreciate you!
    Chelsea & George Clark

Sent on 06/16/2015

Rockcastle Florist's reply:

Chelsea and George you had us from your scavenger hunt engagement to your perfect wedding!! We loved all of your ideas and you were both so much fun to work with!! Congratulations and thank you for this wonderful review!!!
    Wendy & Robin

Lisa was extremely helpful! It was very important for our daughter to have a certain flower, and Lisa was able to nail it! The flower actually looked better than the picture we provided. We couldn't have been more happy with the way things turned out! I highly recommend Lisa and her team.

Sent on 11/21/2014

Everything about Rockcastle's service was perfect. Lisa in Canandaigua went above & beyond to make sure it all looked amazing. I recommend the "full service" package which means that she comes to pin on the guys' flowers, pins on the corsages, sets things up at the ceremony site & reception site, and makes sure it's all perfect. Less stressful on the bride and family! Thanks Lisa, your hard work showed, and made it a wonderful day!

Sent on 10/18/2014

Laura · Married on 10/04/2014

My flowers for my wedding were perfect. Lisa knew exactly how I envisioned my day and she did a BEAUTIFUL job with the flowers. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Sent on 10/20/2014

Nadia · Married on 09/27/2014

Lisa Woodard in Canandaigua is AMAZING!!!! I couldn't have asked for a more patient person who really took the time to understand what I was envisioning for my special day. From the bouquets to our centerpieces...everything was absolutely gorgeous. Thank you Lisa for everything!!! You were such a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 12/21/2014

Bobbi · Married on 09/19/2014

When we decided to have our wedding out of town, two hours away from Rochester, I figured it would be out of the question to have my favorite flower shop do the flowers. When I emailed Wendy to ask if I could use her as a resource, to ask questions & such, she said they would not miss the opportunity to do our wedding. I was so shocked, happy and relieved! I immediately knew I had nothing to worry about when it came to the flowers! Even if they had never worked with or been to the venues we had chosen.

Working with Rockcastle was everything I needed it to be. Our meetings were never rushed. They listened to my vision and gave expert advice. While I would have had no problem blowing our budget on flowers, they understood our need to stay exactly on budget, making adjustments where needed. I felt fully confident that they understood my vision and would execute it perfectly and they did!

Our style themes were inspired by the venues we choose- old world elegance and relaxed southern charm, with our color palate being ivory, gold and black. We kept the flowers in white, cream, and blush. Greens tied everything together with the ferns and succulents.

Luckily, I got around for the day at the Bed & Breakfast where the reception would later be, so I had the chance to see our reception tent & tables all done up. It was such a surreal moment, seeing all the details come together after months of planning. It was even better than I envisioned! This was also when I saw my bouquet for the first time- which was perfection! Not too tight, and not too cascading

Sent on 10/25/2015

Rockcastle Florist's reply:

Bobbi! Thank you for the heartfelt comments. It's so meaningful to us when we can work closely with friends and bring their vision to life. We loved being a part of your special day!! XO Wendy & Keith

Robin was FANTASTIC! She definitely gave us exactly what we were looking for, from our bouquet styles and color schemes, to our wedding party! The flowers were absolutely stunning and we received a LOT of compliments on how beautiful they were. She went above and beyond our expectations and even assisted us with flower care for flowers we had purchased elsewhere to ensure that we had exactly the look we wanted. Highly recommend Rockcastle and will definitely use them for any future arrangements.

Sent on 10/26/2014

RockCastle Florist did such an amazing job putting together fantastic arrangements for my wedding in August. We were so impressed by their professionalism and flexibility. My husband and I live out of state so we very limited times that we could meet with Lisa. She was so understanding and made the most of all our meetings. Lisa was so knowledgeable and helpful with what flowers would look best together and what could be switched out for a similar look but lower price. We loved working with RockCastle and were sooo happy with how everything turned out! We would absolutely work with them again!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Jamie · Married on 08/23/2014

My father always sends me my birthday flowers from Rockcastle so I ended up buying my wedding bouquet there. I was very impressed, it was exactly what I imagined.

Sent on 12/01/2014

Lisa at Rockcastle florist was one of my favorite vendors to work with! I loved her! She understood my version from the very beginning. I brought in pictures and she knew what all the flowers were and if they would be available and how we could use them for my wedding. She understood me and how I wanted simple and elegant not flashy and showy all the way through. She was so helpful to me offering advice when I was indecisive about design, and had a very good eye for it. Lisa and Rockcastle were so easy to work with, very open and receptive to my changes and back and forth, awesome! After we paid the deposit, on our next visit she made an actual bouquet and centerpiece out of the flowers we talked about for me to see. That was great! And best of all, they were very reasonably priced, fair prices for great work and beautiful flowers!

Sent on 07/12/2014

Randi · Married on 06/21/2014

I dealt with Robin at the Rockcastle on Long Pond Rd in Rochester NY. I had met a few vendors before and had pretty stressful appointments. So I came in to Rockcastle expecting the same. This was in no way the case with Robin! She listened to everything I wanted, suggested alternative flowers that would be cheaper but give me the same look (and more of the them for the money!) She took all the pictures I showed her and tweeked them just enough to where they were my own unique pieces but still the look I showed her. She is amazing! Prices are amazing. I was beyond thrilled and impressed. I got so many compliments on my bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets. Ask for Robin and you will not be disappointed! Thank you so much for making my wedding day awesome! I will use Rockcastle in the future for all my flower needs

Sent on 07/09/2014

Anne · Married on 06/21/2014

Our flowers were beautiful everything was perfect! So fresh and fragrant! Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/15/2014
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 06/13/2014

I used Rockcastle Florist for my wedding flowers for our ceremony and reception and they turned out beautifully. Robin was so helpful and knowledgeable and made the experience easy and helped me bring my visions to life. I loved the bouquets and ESPECIALLY loved our centerpieces, they did a wonderful job.

Sent on 06/28/2014

Mary Beth · Married on 01/11/2014

We loved our flowers! The process was so easy. I had a meeting with Wendy, showed her my ideas and the final product was absolutely beautiful! I would highly recommend Rockcastle!

Sent on 04/03/2014

Sara · Married on 10/12/2013

Flowers were beautiful! My bouquet was amazing. Gerbera daisies, berries, fall leaves and orange and ivory roses. We had a couple of special requests for flowers for remembrance table. The bouquet in memory if my parents were perfect! Everything was exactly how I imagined it. Thank you Rock Castle for making our special day amazing.

Sent on 10/13/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 09/21/2013

I gave my wedding planner my ideas of what I wanted my wedding flowers to look like, and Rockcastle did such an amazing job! Everyone's flowers looked incredible and made my wedding day absolutely perfect. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 09/12/2014

Rockcastle Florist's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth, we enjoyed creating your signature look with floral designs. Loved all the hydrangeas!! And of course it's always a pleasure working with Pauleenanne Designs. Best Wishes to you. Thank you for the beautiful review!!