ROCKCANDY Professional Disc Jockeys LLC Reviews

99 | Denver, CO

99 Reviews for ROCKCANDY Professional Disc Jockeys LLC

Nancy · Married on 07/23/2011

Everyone had so much fun at our wedding. My huband and I had a bet. He said that dance floor wouldn't even get used other than the traditional dances and an occassional dancer here and there. Ha! Jeff rocked it and no one wanted him to tear down. He gave us our non-traditional requests ceremony and pre-dinner music selections and then took requests when everyone started the dancing. I would highly recommend them to any bride who wants the least amount of stress. The only stress for me was finding the time to fill out their online form. I'm old school and would've preferred a hard copy to take with me to work on waiting for appointments, etc. But other than that, they have you covered and will meet with you prior to your wedding to make sure ALL bases are covered.

Sent on 08/21/2011
  • Linda

Linda · Married on 09/27/2010

I loved our DJ, he was nice and played great music. Our guests danced until 11pm on a Monday night and I believe that it is because the DJ did such a great job!

Sent on 11/10/2010

Nadie · Married on 08/05/2010

Awesome

Sent on 08/26/2010

Tricia · Married on 04/03/2010

A heartfelt thank you! You did an amazing job at our wedding reception and we are blown away at how fun and smooth you made everything. From keeping us on schedule, getting us drinks, keeping the dance floor packed, and playing all of the songs we pick online at your website. Everyone has told us what a fun wedding it was and we couldn't agree more. We had the time of our lives singing at the top of our lungs to some pretty amazing 80’s music and have no one but you to thank for that! You were so professional throughout the entire planning process and that evening. You are a very approachable person which made planning so easy. We couldn't be happier with our decision to use you for our DJ. We already have and will continue to refer business your way. Thanks again!

Sent on 05/06/2010

Heather · Married on 11/07/2009

ROCKCANDY was AWESOME!!! They were very professional and helpful when making the decisions on the music and layout. There was so much energy that went into the actual reception. Thanks so much for making our reception so much fun!

Sent on 11/14/2009

Chelsie · Married on 09/05/2009

I highly recommend you look into hiring ROCKCANDY for your wedding reception. They were recommended to me by my reception venue, and I couldn�t be happier with the service I received. Start to finish these guys really know their business�.FIVE STARS!!!

Sent on 09/15/2009

Karen · Married on 08/01/2009

I'd like to thank Kay for being an amazing DJ at our wedding. She played great music all night and her annoucements were most excelent. She would come up to us and say "Okay you two its time to cut the cake"
    We have told two of our friends they should call Rockcandy for their weddings next year...or we won't be there! Everyone always wants a party to remember and that is certainly what we will remember about our wedding day. I know our guests would agree!

Sent on 08/11/2009

Bruce · Married on 06/21/2009

Rockcandy was the only DJ company that treated us like they really appreciated our business and wanted to make our wedding as special as we wanted it to be (and we called a LOT of DJs in Denver!!). Any DJ you're going to talk to will have a "great music selection" or "state of the art equipment", but none of that really matters if your DJ is sub-par. Our DJ was so professional and kept our reception moving so smoothly. Can't say enough nice things about our experience. Would totally recommend them without a second thought.

• F

George · Married on 05/02/2009

These guys were AWESOME! Not only did they play some of the best music but they kept the party going in a VERY classy way. The wedding video was state of the art HD and edited so it will be a family treasure forever. We checked out many different companies, these guys are neither the cheapest nor the most expensive; they are however the best at providing everything we asked for in a timely and professional manor. Highly recommend A++++

stephanie · Married on 04/20/2009

My husband and I couldn't be more happy with RockCandy DJs. They completely took care of everything, it was stress free so we could focus on more important things leading up to the wedding; and lastly, they made sure everybody had a great time. I would not hesitate at all to reccomend them to my closest friends.

Pete · Married on 04/11/2009

My wife and I dealt with Adam, who was super courteous on the phone and made the whole process of putting together our reception really easy. When my wife and I first started planning our wedding, we really considered just bringing an iPod and having one of the groomsmen run the show - we were SO glad we hired a DJ. Plus Adam gave us a bunch of pricing options so we were still way within budget. Five stars all around!!!

Christina · Married on 11/06/2008

I would recommend RockCandy DJ's to anyone getting married in the Denver area. My wedding was for about 100 people and every single person that was there commented on how wonderful the DJ was. As the Bride and Groom it was so wonderful to have the DJ let us know that he was giving us about a 15 minute break before we had to do the obligatory dances etc. We got to set the pace, and the DJ did as we requested with a few things thrown in here and there and it made for a very memorable event! Most people say that they can not remember if they even ate at their wedding or what happened at their wedding because it was such a blur, well, we remember every bit of our wedding thanks to RockCandy.

Cynthia · Married on 07/13/2008

I have pictured my wedding day since I was a little girl, and RockCandy TRULY exceeded my expectations. I was worried my new husband and I had not choosen a song for our first dance, and had no clue what music would be appropriate, but in meeting with Joel, he assured us our day would be a success. We discussed the many options we had for music, lighting concepts, and other entertainment they could provide to our guests. Andy, the dj of our wedding somehow managed to get my 86 year old grandmother on the dance floor during the ever popular "YMCA"....you can not put a price on a memory like that!!!! lol
    I am also looking to book them for my sisters birtday party...

Hats off to you RockCandy, see you at our next event !!!
    Brian and Cynthia Berglund

Sent on 06/23/2009

Great website for organizing the event where you can provide a timeline, select songs for different events, etc. DJ met with twice before the event and was very easy to work with. He also helped us stick to our time table, allowing us to mingle and enjoy our wedding. Great DJ!

Sent on 11/05/2014

Dawn · Married on 08/01/2014

These two are awesome! They responded quickly to my emails and were flexible with meeting times to go over our song selections. This was wonderful as our wedding was a destination wedding to Colorado. Our guests loved the music and Johnny was great at taking requests (even playing the same song twice!) and following the crowds mood. During as well as after our wedding we received many complements on how great our DJ was. I am very glad to have worked with them. The only critique I can say is I worked closely with Jeff and when the day came it was Johnny that was our DJ. He did an amazing job and was able to get caught up very quickly on what we had spoken to Jeff about. I would use Rock Candy DJ's again for any event!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Jeff from Rockcandy DJ's handled the entertainment portion of our wedding in June and we couldn't be more pleased with the level of service and professionalism! We met with him several times before the wedding to make sure we were on the same page for what style/type of music we wanted to have at the wedding. He was very easy to work with and I felt reassured that he would do an outstanding job based on his level of experience. These guys have been in the DJing game for quite some time and it was nice to not worry about our music. They worked with our venue to produce a flawless evening of tunes that our guests enjoyed for hours! I highly recommend Rockcandy for any DJing needs as they are both fun and professional individuals and come at an affordable price. Thanks again Jeff!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Stephanie · Married on 05/30/2014

RockCandy was by far one of our favorite vendors for our wedding. Jeff checked on us multiple times to make sure we didn't need anything and make sure everything was on schedule. He told us when events were coming up so we weren't caught off guard. Everything looked and sounded great. Our guests loved the music, and so did we. We were so glad we got a quality DJ without having to pay an arm and a leg.

Sent on 06/18/2014

Katharine · Married on 11/09/2013

These guys are awesome to work with, even accommodating a last minute change to the father/daughter dance song. He read the crowd very well and selected great music the was appropriate. He was a delight to work with and I would recommend these guys to anyone planning an event.

Sent on 11/20/2013

Kendal · Married on 04/10/2010

ROCKCANDY was so professional. They played some great music and kept my wedding classy, not only that but they made sure everyone at my wedding was having a great time. They took care of so much and allowed me to focus on more stressful parts of my wedding without me ever having to worry if this was being taken care of. They continually followed up with me to make sure they had the right taste of music for my special day.

Sent on 04/28/2010

Angela · Married on 07/29/2006

Jason
    The only reason that Rock Candy is not getting a perfect score is that the DJ did not have the song for our getaway even though it was requested several weeks before the event. We were able to substitute a different song about 20 minutes before the song was supposed to be played and it worked out well.

Sent on 01/09/2008

Kate · Married on 06/13/2015

I planned my CO wedding from out of state and spent a lot of time looking for a quality DJ at an affordable price. Rock Candy DJs was definitely one of the most affordable options, which made me a bit hesitant about how good they would be, but they had some good reviews online so we decided to go for it. I assure you, we were not disappointed. Rock Candy DJs is an exceptional value for the quality of DJs you receive. Our wedding DJ was Donnie, and he was awesome! He worked with us using their very easy online form ahead of time to make sure we had everything squared away. He was able to find us any songs that weren't in their database and got everything right on our wedding day. As for dance music, we put in a few requests but mostly asked him to play whatever the guests would dance to, and that he did! Our guests were dancing from the minute the music started until the very last song. He took requests, played music from across genres, and showed everyone a great time. We got so many compliments about how great our DJ was, and our parents even decided to tip Donnie extra at the end of the night because he'd done such a great job. Our wedding ceremony got moved up 45 minutes due to weather, and Donnie was on it! He was ready well ahead of time with the ceremony music and even made it up to the reception site to get the music started early. I highly recommend Rock Candy DJs if you are looking for an affordable DJ who will do an outstanding job!

Sent on 06/26/2015

Lozen · Married on 07/19/2014

We loved working with Jeff. He did a great job and was very easy to work with.

Sent on 11/12/2014

We had Jeff do our reception, and with just under 40 guests he got everyone dancing! I was a little bummed because I spent so much time picking out the songs in his database, and none of them were played throughout the night :( Still, everyone was dancing and having a good time, so it didn't bum me out too much!

Sent on 07/11/2014

Stephanie · Married on 01/01/2014

Overall the business was good. .. I found him through a referral of a client of mine and everything was awesome and affordable. Loved the photo booth and the up lighting was perfect

Sent on 04/01/2014

Maren · Married on 08/27/2011

Our dance floor was packed all night - it doesn't get better than that!

Sent on 09/26/2011