Rock This Moment Photography Reviews

1 User photo

Rock This Moment Photography 1

Rachel Roth · Married on 02/19/2019

Simply the Best!

I honestly haven't stopped obsessing over our wedding photos since we got them back. Ryan has an incredible eye for color, texture and lighting. On top of being an insanely talented photographer, he is cool as hell and fun to work with. He took our requests and combined them with his vision and I couldn't be happier with the results.

Sent on 03/17/2019
    Rock This Moment Photography 2
  • Nicole

Nicole H. · Married on 02/17/2019

Best Decision!

We can’t thank Ryan enough for the wonderful service and amazing images! He was responsive, helpful, and made the whole experience a delight. 10/10 will recommend to anyone wanting stellar photos from a great guy!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Courtney · Married on 10/14/2017

Stop reading and go book Ryan for your wedding photographer. He is an awesome photographer and we can't express enough how happy we are that he captured our wedding day! His portfolio is incredible and captured the spirit of our wedding perfectly. He even worked with us to create a custom wedding package just for us. Trust me. Hire this guy. He is phenomenal!!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Hire Ryan now, and you can thank me later...seriously!

My husband and I very recently got married in Temecula, and I was not satisfied with any of the photographers the winery recommended (I wanted a local photographer). We are not the whimsical type, and my husband hates taking pictures. So I googled, googled some more, and voila, found Ryan. He had me at his website intro, something about drinking beer and playing tunes on his banjo for his lady. I knew at this point our personalities would click, and this was hugely important for a couple that feels awkward in front of the camera.

Not only did we have fun at our first meeting, our engagement session in San Diego, but we were blown away once we got our pictures back. Ryan is awesome. He puts his heart into all of his photos. He will not take cheesy photos, he in fact nixed one of my themed ideas that was incredibly cheesy, and he really gets to know the couples he photographs. You can tell that he absolutely loves what he does.

We just got our wedding photos back, in what felt like a blink of an eye, and they are perfect! Everyone had so much fun at our wedding, like couldn't stop smiling and laughing, and Ryan captured all of that. From our group photos to the action dance shots, Ryan killed it. Now the only problem is narrowing down which will go into a book, and which ones get to be framed. I supposed there are worse problems to have...

Sent on 06/18/2015

Emily · Married on 02/28/2015

We are SO HAPPY with our wedding pictures! They are exactly what we were hoping they would be. We reached out to friends for recommendations first and then narrowed photographers down from that list. Ryan stuck out because his photos just had a different style. It sounds silly, but they just looked cooler than everyone else's. We could not be happier with the photos. My husband and I keep joking that we need a bigger house cause there are so many wedding photos we want to print out and frame, and we just don't have enough wall space in this one.
    Ryan is also just lovely to work with. He is very fun and funny, and looking to make your big day a really wonderful experience. And it's important to have optimistic, fun people around on that day...things can feel pretty stressful in the hours leading up to the ceremony!
    My only regret was not hiring them for an extra hour. I think no matter how well you plan a wedding, it is always going to get behind schedule a bit. Our dinner service took a little longer than expected so our speeches went a little later, and then we didn't have the photographers around for too much of the dance party. We had them til 11pm and expected dancing to start around 10pm, but it started much later. So my advice here, in addition to hiring Ryan as your photographer (duh), is get him for an hour longer than you think you'll need him.
    Thank you so much Ryan! We will be gushing over your pictures for the rest of our lives!!

Sent on 04/07/2015

Liz · Married on 05/31/2014

Ryan was absolutely amazing! Not only is his photography incomparably beautiful, but his personality and attentiveness made such an impact the day of our wedding! He coordinated with all of our vendors, made sure the groom and I were calm and collected, and even mingled with our guests. Everyone was so at ease with him, that all of our photos came out looking natural and candid. He is definitely the photographer you want on your wedding day! Thank you Ryan!!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Ryan was incredible! I can't thank him enough for being flexible and awesome. I haven't yet received all my pictures, but he made sure to send me a few previews prior to leaving to our honeymoon - and based on pictures, he did a FABULOUS job.

Ryan is very cool and easy-going. He was quick at positioning everyone and making sure we had enough sun light for all our pictures.

I would definitely recommend him; STOP looking, JUST BOOK! It will ROCK!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Raquel · Married on 04/26/2014

There's not enough words to describe how wonderful Ryan is. From the very beginning of our first skype talk to receiving our photos have been excellent. He has a great eye & very artistic with his photography. Very professional,punctual & kind. I would highly recommend him to any of your photography needs!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Samantha · Married on 03/22/2014

What can I say....Phenomenal!!!! When looking for a photographer for our wedding we went through many, many websites and researched each one thoroughly. The first thing that caught our eye was the fact that he appeared to be fun, which is what we were looking for as well as the stunning photos on his website. I spoke with him on the telephone and could tell that our personalities would jive very well, and they did! The whole experience from start to finish was professional and done with such ease. He was perceptive to our ideas and even suggested for us to post pictures of images we liked on Pinterest so that he had a good idea of the photography style we were looking for.
    On the day of our wedding he showed up with Reuben (second shooter) who was equally enjoyable as Ryan. They were both relaxing, energetic, and warm to the entire bridal party, as well as our guests and by the end of the evening we felt like we had made two new friends. We just received the photos and we were completely blown away with the quality of their work. I feel like the luckiest bride to have found Rock This Moment Photography. If I had to do it again I would choose them 100 times over! Please stop looking and book Ryan...you will not regret it!!
    Samantha & Danny

Sent on 03/29/2014

Deena · Married on 11/16/2013

My new Husband & I couldn't be any more thrilled with Mr. Horbans work. He is so talented & easy to work with he made the whole picture taking process a breeze. The results were more than I could have ever hoped for. He went above and beyond and delievered the most amazing pictures that will last our lifetime. We have so many incredible shots to choose from for framing it blows me away! I am forever Thankful to Horban for his phenomenal talent and delievery words can never fully express my appreciation towards him... THANK YOU HORBAN!!!!

Sent on 12/03/2013

Ryan was fabulous to work with in every regard! From my first inquiry e-mail to him until the last, he was very quick to respond to answer ALL of my questions and offer suggestions (when asked). He was very accommodating, flexible, fun to work with and allowed us to be ourselves and make pictures that represented us as individuals and as a couple. We had so much fun with Ryan and felt so comfortable having him around - and you can absolutely tell from the finished product. We were beyond thrilled to get our pictures back (which we received in a very timely manner for both our engagement session and wedding) and they were far better than we could have ever imagined. We have no idea how we are going to narrow them down enough to make an album because we LOVE so many of them. He captured EVERY moment and detail of our wedding day - and not only captured the moments, but the emotions. We are so happy with Ryan and would absolutely recommend him :)

Sent on 11/11/2013

Michael · Married on 09/21/2013

I want to thank Ryan at Rock This Moment Photography for the Amazing job he did at our wedding 9/21/13 in Temecula California.

Our wedding was going to be particularly difficult because of the time of day we did it as well as the lack of lighting on the property. We had our wedding at 6pm and Ryan came through with flying colors.

He was able to make the property work with our needs and captured some truly amazing photo's. I have been blown away by photographers but I can honestly say that Ryan is the most talented I have ever worked with.

He had original ideas that he implemented throughout the property that blew us away. He used the lack of lighting, as well as some interesting things throughout this particular property that allowed us to have a truly individual photo album of our special day. He also took great photos of all of the "fun" moments we never want to forget on and off the dance floor with some amazing effects.

Ryan you are truly a master of your craft and I will be recommending you to any and everyone I know of. Thanks Again! - Mike & Joey Smith

Sent on 10/04/2013

Ryan is by far the BEST!! Our engagement shoot was the start to our great experience. Ryan took his time and let us do what WE wanted (so refreshing) and was very honest with us. He made it feel natural as if we took pictures kissing with a camera in our face everyday! Our pictures came back flawless and looked exactly like we'd hoped. They came back within a week and a half! Ryan only takes a few weddings a year for this reason so he can keep in great contact and provide great quality. On our wedding day Ryan said he would arrive at 2pm. I received a call at 1 saying he was 5 min from our venue and the road was closed! Not only was he going to be there early he drove nearly an hour out of the way to get there before me! He captured every detail and all the natural beautiful moments one would want to relive on their special day. Again he made it seem like a best friend was taking pictures not some random guy who needs some money. Ryans passion for not only photography but LOVE shines through him and his work. ABOLUTELY the BEST and ABSOLUTELY RECCOMENDED!

Sent on 08/25/2013

Kayla · Married on 08/03/2013

My husband and I hired Ryan and Rock This Moment Photography for both our engagement pictures and wedding on August 3rd of this year. Apart from the incredible photos that he took, I can say with all sincerity that my wedding would not have been what it was without Ryan's presence. He was calm, cool, and hilarious. If I needed something or looked stressed out, Ryan was there asking what he could do to help or reassuring me. He made everyone laugh and feel at ease during awkward family/wedding party photos. We didn't have a second shooter, but Ryan was professional and made sure to get all the shots we requested/needed. I would recommend Ryan in a heartbeat...you won't get better photos or a better addition to your wedding festivities anywhere else. He is definitely a master at his craft. My husband and look forward to many more photo sessions with this amazing talent!

Sent on 09/07/2013

Mitch · Married on 07/11/2013

Ryan was amazing! Given that we are from Texas and Temecula was our destination wedding, each time we came into town we not only got to touch base with Ryan and discuss wedding details but he even offered his help when finding accommodations, food venues and anything else of the like. It's hard to even mention Ryan's photography because it is so amazing, it's more like a Roman Myth. Ryan made everything about our day painless as he blended into the crowd, had some fun and captured our day more amazingly than we could have possibly imagine. Stop looking for a photographer. Call Ryan now. You won't regret it, I promise. Simply phenomenal.

Sent on 07/29/2013

Tenaya · Married on 06/02/2012

THE ABSOLUTE BEST PART OF OUR WEDDING WAS THE PHOTOGRAPHER! The day was soooo stressfull and chaotic, but Ryan stayed on track, focused and professional the whole day. We were blown away when we saw the pictures from that crazy day! So glad he captured the beauty I was too overwhelmed to notice at the time. Ryan covered all areas I was hoping for in a photographer. He got all the important details we want to remember forever. He got great candid shots and also spent the time with us to guide us through the most amazing photoshoot! He is a true artist and his work belongs in magazines for sure!

www.blogthismoment.com