75 Reviews for Rock the Booth - Michigan Wedding Photo Booth Service

CD/DVD of Images (1)
Enclosed Booth (1)
Prints (1)
Props (1)

Rock the Booth was extremely flexible during our planning stages. The attendant showed up on time, set up quickly, and encouraged the guests to have fun!

Profile Picture Christa, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Entertainer, Unique Services (Other)

We wanted to include something fun for our guests to enjoy all night long! They had so many different props for us to enjoy and our guests had a greta time! I loved that we got a flash drive with all of the pictures and videos, as well as a book of the photos strips at the end of the night. The clarity on the pictures was fantastic and they printed so quickly!

Profile Picture Leah, 10/15/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Clean Up, Setup, Photobooth
4.7

Everything went smoothly and the guests loved it!

Profile Picture Carrie, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photo booth made the perfect addition to our wedding reception and everyone had such a great time in it!

Profile Picture Christine, 8/29/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

As the bride, you do not want any hassle the day of the wedding. Thankfully, RtB was professional, courteous and our photos turned out great! My now-husband and I chose the guestbook option and enjoyed the hilarity of all our guests photo strips. Our attendant was kind and welcoming to our guests. It was a great experience and I would definitely use RtB again!

Profile Picture Dana, 9/12/14, 3 Reviews
3.8

I would recommend this company. They did a good job.

Profile Picture Ezekiel, 9/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They were there on time, kept the photo booth line moving, and were extremely friendly. I was thrilled with the photos we got of our wedding guests!

Profile Picture Denise, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Great booth with amazing props and excellent photos with customized border.

Profile Picture User4373236, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Rock the Booth did everything we expected - and more. They cheerfully and at no charge supplied some last minute "advice cards" for the bride and groom to include in their photo scrapbook. The reception started late, and though we'd booked the photo booth for specific times, they were very gracious and flexible with the times they staffed. Part of their standard offers include a "split time" which some other vendors do not, and we enjoyed before and after dinner booth time.

Profile Picture User4394856, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Rock the Booth was the perfect touch to our wedding! Our guests had a blast taking pictures in the photo booth all night long with a variety of props and accessories. Rock the Booth was professional, organized and accommodating. We couldn't be happier with the quality of photos guests received and the memory book that they put together for us as the bride and groom to take home as a keepsake! We would highly recommend them to anyone looking to have a photo booth at their wedding!

Profile Picture User4381721, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everyone loved it and I was very pleased with the outcome of the photos.

Profile Picture Ayanna, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

RtB was very good to us- they were a very good partner in our wedding. Our guests loved it, too.

Profile Picture User4374093, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Rock the Booth did an amazing job at my wedding and at my brother's wedding. They have so many add ons and the scrapbook is awesome! I would highly recommend them for any event!!!! They are a million times better than other photobooth!!!!!! Rock the Booth truly rocks!!!!!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 6/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

RTB is a wonderful vendor - very easy to work with, and very quick turn around after the wedding. We had Molly as our photo booth attendant and she was lovely and very helpful. My only issue was that during the wedding, when the booth started to get very busy, it took more and more time to get prints to all the people in the big group photos. I wish it had been a little faster. Otherwise, they were extremely flexible, and great value for the money.

Profile Picture Amy, 5/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Rock the Booth was amazing! We had costed out a few different options with other vendors and they were the best value! They did not disappoint, exceeded our expectations on the wedding day. What we liked best was not only the service but the customization of packages offered. They offer in their packages option to get a USB of the pictures at the end of the night and a custom logo on the bottom of the photo strips, which ended up matching our theme perfectly. We also did the scrapbook option, where the attendant puts the photos in a scrapbook with colors that match wedding theme. Turned out great and provides great memories of the wedding. Overall, would definitely recommend them for their service and value they provide!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/3/14, 14 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I used Rock the Booth for our photo booth company on October 13, 2013. The photo booth was a huge hit at our wedding! Everyone from our 3-year old flower girls to our senior guests were in the photo booth all night! We also did the scrapbook option and it is so much more fun to look at than a traditional guest book. The attendant did a great job of putting our book together and it even matches our wedding colors.

Profile Picture Renee, 10/13/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I booked RtB after experiencing them first-hand at my cousins wedding. Their prop box is awesome, and the scrapbook is a great keepsake! Our guests had a great time with the booth. My own issue was I did not hear the DJ make any announcements about the booth throughout the evening. It would be nice if the attendant could remind the DJ to make such announcements periodically so that guests are sure to know about the booth, and to use it. As a paying customer, I'd like my guests to enjoy it as much as possible. Other than that, great company, great prices, and great quality!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/7/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Rock the Booth did a fantastic job at my wedding. They were on time, very professional, and very sweet. My guests loved the photo booth and it was occupied all night. The pictures came out great... excellent quality and I loved the logo they designed just for me!!!

Profile Picture User3578631, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

The photo booth was so much fun! We got lots of compliments on it. The attendant was nice and professional. She also kept an eye on a calendar we were having people sign on their birthday, so helpful. She gave us a 10 minute warning when the booth was about to close. We went with the scrapbook option and highly suggest it! My Aunt Carol just wanted to sign the guest book, but the attendant encouraged her to use the booth. The attendant put together a beautiful scrap book. We are really happy about our scrapbook; we will laugh about it for years to come. We had the photo booth for 4 hours -- open during cocktail hour, closed during dinner (used idle hours), and open again once dancing got started. We think 4 hours was enough time for our 200 guests.

Profile Picture dolly, 8/19/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

The staff was amazing, everyone had a blast! I would definately reccomend getting the prop box

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 2/23/13, 4 Reviews

Perfect!

This was the best thing we could have done at our reception! Guests commented all night how great it was and how friendly our attendant was. Our guests who had experienced photo booths in the past commented about how this one was the best set up they had seen. I loved that I walked away at the end of the night with a usb drive of all the pictures taken and a lovely guest book that my husband and family enjoyed looking through the next day which included pics and messages from our guests. The staff was also extremely attentive and prompt throughout the planning process even as we had to make changes. I cannot recommend highly enough!

Profile Picture Casey , 12/29/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had a fantastic experience with Rock the Booth from the very beginning! They always responded to my questions right away. They worked with me to design inserts for my photo frames which acted as favors as well as place cards for my guests, and I immediately loved the design. Each person I was in contact with from Rock the Booth, including the attendant who worked at my wedding, was very friendly and accommodating. The photos turned out to be great quality and the photo booth really added to the fun at my wedding! Everyone loved it and it was constantly being used throughout the night.

Profile Picture Alexa, 11/24/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Great company. Great job. Will definately hire them again for another special event. The scrapbook was awesome and we will keep it always.

Profile Picture zachary, 11/10/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Now that my wedding is over, I have to say that Rock the Booth was my favorite vendor!

I originally pursued RtB because no one in the area could beat their prices. Also, I wanted to use my own custom backdrop and RtB was willing to accommodate this request whereas a few other photobooth companies were not. There was no problem with me providing my own scrapbook and props, which was another big plus for me.

I planned my Michigan wedding from my home in NYC, and while some vendors were difficult to communicate with across this distance, this was NOT the case with RtB. Leading up to the event, they were very accommodating and quick to respond to email. I designed my own logo for my photostrips, and they very competently provided me with a Photoshop template so I could accomplish this. When I had questions about the margins that would surround my logo design, they went ahead and mocked up an entire sample photostrip for me! Talk about awesome customer service!

Our photobooth attendant (Nikki) was lovely. On the day of the event, I had a friend who was helping set out centerpieces and such -- he was also in charge of hanging the custom backdrop I mentioned, and when he had some trouble, Nikki came to the rescue. She also checked in periodically throughout the night.

The photos turned out great (I guess this is partially due to the fact that I have some very awesome and creative friends) and it was so cool that I went home with the flash drive full of photo files that same evening. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend RtB to others planning an event in Michigan.

Profile Picture Kristen, 11/9/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

All my questions and concerns were answered very quickly via email with this company. They let me give my own designed logo file for the photo strip so it would coordinate with all of my stationery. I purchased the prop option from them and I also bought extra props from party city. All of my own props were returned to me at the end of the night. We had our own guest book set up near the booth for the second set of strips to go in, along with a message from each guest. I received the disc with images very quickly and they are all high resolution images. The web gallery link was sent to me on the monday following the wedding.

My only negative was that I had to pay for a half an hour of idle time. Considering I was already paying for this person to eat and drink, I thought this was somewhat unfair. Just to be clear you, it is an option to offer a plate for this vendor. I also learned from the photobooth attendant that he did not eat, but his boss who just came to setup did.

Overall I would recommend this photobooth company and I would use them again

Profile Picture Renee, 10/27/12, 2 Reviews