Rock the Booth Reviews

Rock the Booth 3
Rock the Booth 4
Rock the Booth 5

Renee · Married on 10/13/2013

My husband and I used Rock the Booth for our photo booth company on October 13, 2013. The photo booth was a huge hit at our wedding! Everyone from our 3-year old flower girls to our senior guests were in the photo booth all night! We also did the scrapbook option and it is so much more fun to look at than a traditional guest book. The attendant did a great job of putting our book together and it even matches our wedding colors.

Sent on 10/14/2013

Heather · Married on 09/07/2013

I booked RtB after experiencing them first-hand at my cousins wedding. Their prop box is awesome, and the scrapbook is a great keepsake! Our guests had a great time with the booth. My own issue was I did not hear the DJ make any announcements about the booth throughout the evening. It would be nice if the attendant could remind the DJ to make such announcements periodically so that guests are sure to know about the booth, and to use it. As a paying customer, I'd like my guests to enjoy it as much as possible. Other than that, great company, great prices, and great quality!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Rock the Booth did a fantastic job at my wedding. They were on time, very professional, and very sweet. My guests loved the photo booth and it was occupied all night. The pictures came out great... excellent quality and I loved the logo they designed just for me!!!

Sent on 10/03/2013

dolly · Married on 08/19/2013

The photo booth was so much fun! We got lots of compliments on it. The attendant was nice and professional. She also kept an eye on a calendar we were having people sign on their birthday, so helpful. She gave us a 10 minute warning when the booth was about to close. We went with the scrapbook option and highly suggest it! My Aunt Carol just wanted to sign the guest book, but the attendant encouraged her to use the booth. The attendant put together a beautiful scrap book. We are really happy about our scrapbook; we will laugh about it for years to come. We had the photo booth for 4 hours -- open during cocktail hour, closed during dinner (used idle hours), and open again once dancing got started. We think 4 hours was enough time for our 200 guests.

Sent on 09/23/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 02/23/2013

The staff was amazing, everyone had a blast! I would definately reccomend getting the prop box

Sent on 04/16/2013

Casey · Married on 12/29/2012

Perfect!

This was the best thing we could have done at our reception! Guests commented all night how great it was and how friendly our attendant was. Our guests who had experienced photo booths in the past commented about how this one was the best set up they had seen. I loved that I walked away at the end of the night with a usb drive of all the pictures taken and a lovely guest book that my husband and family enjoyed looking through the next day which included pics and messages from our guests. The staff was also extremely attentive and prompt throughout the planning process even as we had to make changes. I cannot recommend highly enough!

Sent on 01/04/2013

Alexa · Married on 11/24/2012

I had a fantastic experience with Rock the Booth from the very beginning! They always responded to my questions right away. They worked with me to design inserts for my photo frames which acted as favors as well as place cards for my guests, and I immediately loved the design. Each person I was in contact with from Rock the Booth, including the attendant who worked at my wedding, was very friendly and accommodating. The photos turned out to be great quality and the photo booth really added to the fun at my wedding! Everyone loved it and it was constantly being used throughout the night.

Sent on 12/10/2012
  • Z

zachary · Married on 11/10/2012

Great company. Great job. Will definately hire them again for another special event. The scrapbook was awesome and we will keep it always.

Sent on 11/27/2012
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 11/09/2012

Now that my wedding is over, I have to say that Rock the Booth was my favorite vendor!

I originally pursued RtB because no one in the area could beat their prices. Also, I wanted to use my own custom backdrop and RtB was willing to accommodate this request whereas a few other photobooth companies were not. There was no problem with me providing my own scrapbook and props, which was another big plus for me.

I planned my Michigan wedding from my home in NYC, and while some vendors were difficult to communicate with across this distance, this was NOT the case with RtB. Leading up to the event, they were very accommodating and quick to respond to email. I designed my own logo for my photostrips, and they very competently provided me with a Photoshop template so I could accomplish this. When I had questions about the margins that would surround my logo design, they went ahead and mocked up an entire sample photostrip for me! Talk about awesome customer service!

Our photobooth attendant (Nikki) was lovely. On the day of the event, I had a friend who was helping set out centerpieces and such -- he was also in charge of hanging the custom backdrop I mentioned, and when he had some trouble, Nikki came to the rescue. She also checked in periodically throughout the night.

The photos turned out great (I guess this is partially due to the fact that I have some very awesome and creative friends) and it was so cool that I went home with the flash drive full of photo files that same evening. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend RtB to others planning an event in Michigan.

Sent on 11/27/2012

Michigan · Married on 10/20/2012

Excellent experience! Our guests loved the photo booth! It was so easy to work with everyone - my emails were always answered promptly.

Thinking about getting a photo booth? Just do it! it will be the hit of your night!

Sent on 10/30/2012

Kendra · Married on 08/25/2012

What an awesome company. Kala always responded to my emails very promptly and answered all my questions. They day of was awesome the photo booth was a big hit and the scrapbook they provided at the end of the night was great. Everyone enjoyed looking through all the pictures the next day. Nikki was also great with the kids who went in the booth probably 20+ times, kept all their photos but said she held off putting them all in the scrapbook. Great company and a lot of fun!!!

Sent on 09/04/2012

Christine · Married on 07/14/2012

So glad they were a part of our wedding - our guests really enjoyed the photo booth all night long! Two copies of the pictures were printed so our guests were able to keep a copy and the other copy was placed in a scrapbook, along with a note from the guests, that my husband and I got at the end of the night. Looking through the pictures was so much fun and it was great to see how much our guests were enjoying themselves! Our pictures were also linked online, plus we received a disc with all the pictures on it as well to print and share forever! Rock the Booth was a great addition to our reception!

Sent on 08/09/2012

Crystal · Married on 06/30/2012

The photobooth was a hit at our wedding. The attendant was very professional and it looked very nice.
    no complaints.

Sent on 07/17/2012

brook · Married on 11/25/2011

I loved Rock the Booth!! Our scrapbook is outstanding! Our attendant did such a great job making each page special. I am so happy we booked them. They had our online gallery up the next day and a cd of all our pictures within 2 weeks. All our guests loved the photo booth and props! Get the props, it makes the experience so much fun!

Sent on 12/21/2011

Teryn · Married on 11/11/2011

Amazing company, perfect experience

I had an amazing wedding with them 7 years ago! Lost my downloads, and they still had them for me! I would use them again in a heart beat ♥

Sent on 11/15/2018

Mary · Married on 10/22/2011

I would highly recommend Rock the Booth for your next event! Our scrapbook is beyond believable! Our booth attendant was excellent and everyone at our event had a great time! Our gallery was online the next day and everyone could view the photostrips. Top notch service and great people to work with!

Sent on 10/29/2011

Kathleen · Married on 10/01/2011

We just had our wedding and made a great choice in hiring Rock the Booth for our photo booth vendor. Their pricing was extremely competitive and offered options for guests to email their pictures. I also got a flash drive of all pictures at the end of the evening. The attendant was very personable and did a great job. I got a beautiful keepsake album with well-wishes from my guests at night's end. We received many compliments from our guests about the booth and feel that adding the booth made our reception that much better. It was a lot of fun! I would without a doubt recommend them to anyone. They did a wonderful job!

Sent on 10/11/2011

Jessica · Married on 08/19/2011

I cannot recommend Rock the Booth enough! I'm in Toledo, so I worked with them entirely over email. They were very responsive every time. The booth was a huge hit! People still talk about it. We received our scrapbook that night, the link to our photos a few days later and a CD of the images about a week later. You guys are great!

Sent on 09/08/2011

Amanda · Married on 07/01/2011

If you are considering a photo booth, you MUST do it. Even if budget is tight this BY FAR was the most fun. All guests enjoyed it. Young and old. We added a scrapbook, where the guests get a copy of the photo strip and we got a copy too and it went in the book and they signed. The book was great to look at the next morning.
    The guy that ran the booth was friendly, helpful and everything went perfect with this company. This was a hightlight of wedding.
    Do not hesitate!!!

Sent on 07/26/2011

alisha · Married on 05/21/2011

everyone had a great time putting on the costumes and taking photos!!! tons of fun

Sent on 03/30/2012

Amanda · Married on 05/20/2011

Great photobooth! No complaints.

Sent on 05/29/2011

Stephanie · Married on 03/12/2011

Having the photobooth at the wedding was such a big hit! Everyone loved having fun pictures to take home with them. The booth was packed all night long. I love the disc we received after the wedding with all the photos and a custom cd cover! Great company to work with!!

Sent on 05/12/2011

Bree · Married on 02/12/2011

We were extremely pleased with out Photo Booth from Rock the Booth. Mara was extremely helpful and created an awesome monogram for us. They also sent a CD of all of the pictures within a week of the wedding. Best price I could find and worth every penny!

Sent on 03/02/2011
  • X

Kathryn · Married on 10/10/2010

I'm so happy that we decided to rent a photo booth from Rock the Booth. I worked with Mara online to set up the event, and she was wonderful. She was willing to work with me via email, as I was planning my wedding long distance.

The photo booth was a big hit at the wedding. Everyone seemed to enjoy it, and several guests mentioned to me that the photo strips were the best wedding favors they had ever gotten. We got the memory book extra and used it as our guest book. It was great to have a photo album to look at immediately after the wedding.

I would highly recommend Rock the Booth to anyone getting married in the Detroit area.

Sent on 10/19/2010

Jessica · Married on 10/02/2010

I am sooo happy that I chose to book Rock the Booth!! Our guests had the best time taking photos and standing outside the booth watching others getting their photos being taken. What a blast!
    Mara was fantastic with keeping up communication during the planning process and put all the photos together for us in the most wonderful scrapbook in our wedding colors. She was so friendly and helpful and RtB was by far the best value for the money out there when I was booking a photobooth. A+++

Sent on 10/19/2010