Rock Steady Weddings & Events Reviews

7 | San Diego, CA

7 Reviews for Rock Steady Weddings & Events

• Catherine & Nick

Catherine · Married on 01/16/2016

MaLinda of Rock Steady was my amazing day of coordinator for our January 2016 wedding, and I can’t rave enough about the awesome job she did! From the day we met, her energy and positive attitude were exactly what I needed in a coordinator. She was organized from the start, bringing up topics and ideas that I would’ve completely forgotten. I could always easily reach her by email when I had questions or just needed to hash out random details.

During the wedding rehearsal, even though our church had a coordinator, I’m so thankful MaLinda was there because she kept our large group together, making sure we were lining up properly, and everyone had their tasks in order. She kept me sane through the day of the wedding, working behind the scenes to keep the day running smoothly, keeping in touch with my other vendors, getting everything setup at the venue and made sure we kept to our timeline. At the end of the night, she organized and arranged all of our gifts and centerpieces so we could say goodbye to our guests and not worry about clean up ourselves.

Honestly, she was the best investment for our wedding because I had no stress knowing she had everything handled and under control! I highly recommend MaLinda for any of your special occasion coordination needs!!

Sent on 02/12/2016

MaLinda did an AMAZING job helping us plan our wedding. She thought of every little detail to make sure that the night went perfect. I went into my wedding thinking that surely something would go wrong, and I would just have to be okay with that. But, NOTHING went wrong. I give that credit to MaLinda. She did a great job making sure the night went smooth and everyone knew where they needed to be and when they needed to be there. She really took charge with our wedding party and our vendors. If you are even considering hiring a wedding planner, do not hesitate to hire MaLinda. It was SO nice to not have to be stressed about all the details on our wedding day. We live in Arizona so planning out of state was hard enough, but she made it so easy. Thank you MaLinda!!

Sent on 12/05/2014

May · Married on 11/01/2014

MaLinda is a lifesaver, literally! While I was having issues with my original wedding planner, I remembered Malinda from when she did one of my friend’s wedding and was definitely amazed by her work. Having MaLinda as our coordinator was one of the best decisions I made in the entire wedding-planning process. She is extremely well organized and such a sweetheart. Any concerns or worries I had throughout the planning, she was there to make sure I’m stress free. She kept our program running smoothly and on-time. She was always available to reach and responded promptly to all my emails, text, or calls. MaLinda’s work and dedication was beyond what we expected, I don’t know what I would have done without her, my wedding was absolutely beautiful because of MaLinda. I will definitely recommend her to all my friends and family. She’s honestly the best out there! Thanks again, MaLinda!

Sent on 12/12/2014

I wish I could give her 10 stars. She is more than Amazing!!! Her response time is fast, she is personable, super organized and we can tell how passionate she is for what she does. She is fun, sweet and so easy to work with. In the end you feel like she is part of the family.
    I am a control freak and it was difficult to let go control of everything the day of even though I knew I had to trust the professionals. When I arrived at the venue before the ceremony started, I almost cried of happiness. She turned all my 10 months of planning into reality. Everything was the way I envisioned (even more).
    I can't thank her enough for being there from the beginning of the day until the end, making sure everything was perfect and my fiance and I enjoyed our special day.

Hiring MaLinda was the best decision I made! Can't wait to hire her again to celebrate our 5 year anniversary :)

Sent on 10/30/2014

Heather · Married on 07/04/2014

I hired MaLinda as the day of coordinator for my wedding in July and it turned out to be the best decision that I made. I was initially skeptical that I even needed a coordinator since I am very detail orientated and I knew that I could call and confirm my own vendor arrivals. At the suggestion of my mom, I started looking around for coordinators anyway and I was shocked to see their prices and strict limitations on what services they would provide. After some further research, I came across Rock Steady Weddings and was pleasantly surprised to see reasonable rates and a long list of tasks that MaLinda would accomplish for me. I emailed her and received a response within 15 minutes! She was available on my wedding day and we set up an initial consultation the following week to meet and go over the vision for my wedding. MaLinda asked all the right questions and even brought up things that I hadn't even thought of! I gotta admit, I was impressed. In the month leading up to my wedding, MaLinda was in constant contact with me and made me feel at ease. I was very nervous about my upcoming wedding so I was very grateful that she took the load off of my shoulders.

I was already thankful for her role before but she really shined on my wedding day. She took care of EVERYTHING on my wedding day so that I was not bothered by phone calls or any questions of where to place things or how to decorate the venue. It was great! I relaxed, got ready at my leisure and then headed over to the ceremony site at ease. Easy peasy! There were minor things that I hadn't thought to pack up for MaLinda but she came prepared with extra pens/markers, safety pins and scissors so she was able to hang all decorations and made the place look fabulous! The ceremony site and reception room looked exactly how I had envisioned it everything flowed seamlessly all night.

I thoroughly enjoyed my wedding and I know that MaLinda played a huge role in that.
    I am a bit of a control freak so I was apprehens

Sent on 08/27/2014

Rock Steady Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Heather! I am so happy that you are happy! Sending tons of well wishes to you and Vince in your first year of marriage, and cheers to a lifetime of happiness! <3

Brian · Married on 06/14/2014

MaLinda of Rock Steady Weddings & Events did a fantastic job at the wedding I worked with her!!! She keep everything running smoothly and on time! She interacted well with the couple and all the guests. I was very impressed with her professionalism as well. I would highly recommend her and Rock steady in the future!

-Brian from ABM Wedding Photography

Sent on 06/27/2014

Rock Steady Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Brian! It was such a pleasure working with you and Nick. You guys rocked! I will definitely look forward to another opportunity to work together in the future!
  • Y

Yan · Married on 09/28/2013

It is great pleasure and honor for us to have Malinda as our wedding day coordinator! She is nice and amazing!!!

Malinda is very professional, very thoughtful and think about every detail in the wedding day coordination and even play. I found Malinda on Craigslist, met one month before the wedding, before that I was so doubt that whether I need a coordinator or not. The answer turned out definitely "YES" and of course to have her to help the bride. Malinda listed out all the details to discuss about, some of which have not been considered by us before. I cannot image how terrible if we do not have her to help us.

I have thousands of words to say how wonderful Malinda was, but I cannot say here more than 200 words, I have complete comment on her Yelp page. I hope I can give her millions of stars for rating.

Sent on 10/08/2013