14 Reviews for Rock Springs Weddings

Uncovered Outdoor (2)
Accommodations (1)

We just had our wedding at Rock Springs Ranch on October 1st and we couldn't have been happier how it turned out. It's such a perfect venue and everything was amazing! Kelly and her team were so wonderful and easy to work with over the past year. We got so many comments from our guests how beautiful our wedding and the venue was. Such a pretty and private location. I could not recommend Rock Springs Ranch Weddings any higher!

Profile Picture Cindy, 10/1/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor

I don't think RSR is booking for 2017 weddings, but if they do, get on it! We booked 15 months in advance and got one of the last two dates they had available for 2016. The ranch is absolutely gorgeous - we didn't decorate much and we definitely didn't have to! We also didn't think about this when we booked, but having on site cabins for our guests to stay in was a huge bonus!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/27/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Accommodations, Uncovered Outdoor

My husband and I could not have been happier with this choice of venue! Working with Kelly was great, she was incredibly organized, professional, and flexible. The venue was stunning and our guests loved the setting. We also loved having access to the on site cabins, it added an extra something special to the event because we were able to spend that extra time with our friends and family. We are so happy we chose to have our special day there!

Profile Picture Trede, 8/13/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was the perfect venue for our wedding. We had about 90 guests and there were places for everyone to enjoy. From the indoor and outdoor fire places to the dance floor, guests could feel at home. We didn't have to purchase too many decorations because the venue itself was so beautiful. One thing that I really looked for and found here was the fact that we had the whole venue to ourselves and there was plenty of parking. We also did the ceremony outside by the lake and we couldn't have asked for a more picture perfect location. Kelly was AMAZING from the beginning. Always answering our questions quickly and was very helpful with the set up and how it would look. I couldn't have asked for a better venue. It was perfect.

Profile Picture Renee, 10/5/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great Outdoor venue with beautiful options for ceremony and reception spaces.

Profile Picture Heidi, 9/3/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Rock Springs Ranch is a beautiful, quaint, and private place to have a wedding. My husband and I couldn't have been happier with how we were treated, and our overall experience! I would recommend this venue to anyone.

Profile Picture Nollie, 9/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kelly was amazing!! She was on top of everything & so very very helpful! Our day went perfectly with her help! We couldn't have asked for a better wedding! Thank you so so much Kelly!!

Hugs to you!
Megan & Kyle

Profile Picture Megan, 8/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

This was the perfect place for us to have our wedding. We had lots of out of town guests so it was great to have a place they could all stay. It was nice to be able to have it for the entire weekend so nothing was rushed. Kelly was very flexible with everything which made the experience easy. I thought the value was great for the amount of time we were able to spend at the ranch. The grounds were so beautiful.

Profile Picture Kyla, 8/11/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I looked far and wide to find a wedding venue that was beautiful, special and affordable. I can't say enough about how happy we are to have chosen Rock Springs Ranch. They allow you to choose your own vendors and really shape the wedding of your dreams. The venue itself is gorgeous and works for guests of all ages and abilities. We were shooting for rustic elegance - and that's exactly what we got. The people who manage the ranch are kind, responsive and flexible. We highly recommend Rock Springs Ranch as a venue for any occasion, and are delighted to have said our vows there.

Profile Picture Emerald, 7/21/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Rock springs was a beautiful venue. The staff was very nice and accommodating. They also were helpful with recommendations on vendors and setup. I would recommend this venue not only for weddings but as a great location for business retreats. The grounds are absolutely gorgeous.

Profile Picture Alia, 6/30/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I absolutely loved this venue for my wedding! Kelly was great to work with and had a lot of experience and advice. The cabins were amazing for our out of town relatives, wedding party, and a few of our friends. However, the rental of these cabins was a bit on the steep side for what they offer. However, the location was very convenient and made the price comparable to other hotels in town since our family and friends didn't have to drive back and forth. Aside from that, the options are endless at this venue and very beautiful and secluded for a very intimate wedding day!

Profile Picture Melinda, 6/23/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Rock Springs Guest Ranch was the perfect venue for our wedding. Our guests still comment to this day on how much fun they had at our beautiful wedding and how they thought the Ranch was a gorgeous setting for it. It was a private setting for an outdoor wedding, and the guests could go outside or stay inside during the Reception. There was plenty of room for a buffet or sit down dinner plus a good space for dancing. The caterers setup the food and had ample space to work in. There were plenty of choices as to where you could have your wedding ceremony and reception (inside or outside). The sound system setup was great with options for where the DJ could set up his station. The vendors were familiar with Rock Springs Guest Ranch which made things easier for everyone to set up or make their deliveries. It was a beautiful setting, with a huge area for our wedding photographers to take photos outdoors with the lake in the background and all the trees and grass surrounding the lodge. They also were able to setup a photo booth inside the reception area for snapshots of guests. The grounds were well kept and there was plenty of parking for our guests. Our Wedding coordinator Kelly was a tremendous help throughout the planning and all during the Wedding and Reception. I couldn't have done it without her. She had a huge wealth of knowledge and wonderful ideas that helped bring this whole event to a successful completion. The vendors she recommended were excellent. I am very grateful to her and Rock Springs Guest Ranch for making our special wedding day one that we will never forget and always cherish! Thank You! Renee and Dennis Gaede

Profile Picture Renee, 9/17/11, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
4.7

We thought that Rock Springs Ranch weddings was a perfect venue for our daughters wedding. It was unique in the fact that it had cabins on site for the wedding party and guests to stay. The grounds and main lodge are beautiful, you can keep it as natural when decorating,or,we opted to spend some time and really make it the wedding theme.

Profile Picture Linda, 9/3/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Dress & Attire, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

Beautiful venue! Our guests had a wonderful time the whole weekend and we have amazing pictures and memories to last a lifetime. Kelly worked with us from the beginning to assist in coordinating our vendors, was helpful with room accommodations, and was available during the evening of the wedding as well.

Profile Picture Kira, 7/30/11, 1 Review