Rock Paper Scissors Salon Reviews

36 | Hanover, PA

36 Reviews for Rock Paper Scissors Salon

Amanda · Married on 08/10/2013

Jen was absolutely amazing! I have never liked my hair when I have gotten it professionally done. I love loose curls and my hair down. However, my hair has different ideas! So getting the perfect hairstyle was a must. I expressed this to Jen and she was right on it. She relieved my stress by having my hair trial 6 months before my wedding so if I didn't like it, we would have had plenty of time to get it right. She was able to capture exactly what I wanted for my special day! She did such a phenomenal job that I referred her to my best friend and she is using her for her wedding!

Sent on 12/10/2013

Lauren · Married on 06/29/2013

Jen did an absolutely amazing job providing hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids on my big day. She arrived at our hotel early and had all seven of us ready to roll with time to spare for pictures. Jen helped each of us come up with a style that would work for our hair type (some of us brought pictures, some of us had no idea what we wanted) and made sure that no one left until they were completely pleased with their 'do. Afterward, Jen airbrushed our makeup on. The makeup looked flawless and covered perfectly, but felt very light. I was pleasantly surprised to look in the mirror at the end of the night to see my hair AND makeup looking as good as new (despite tons of tears and dancing!).

Besides her talent in the hair and makeup department, Jen is so personable and easy to work with. She added to the fun and excitement of the day and was an unforgettable part of the "getting ready" experience. Everyone who sat down with Jen felt instantly comfortable. Jen's extremely reasonable prices were the icing on the cake!

April · Married on 06/22/2013

Hair comes the bride was fantastic and I highly suggest this business for all future brides. She was incredibly creative and flexible. She comes to wherever the bride asks which allows for ultimate comfort the day of the wedding. My entire bridal party was extremely happy with their hair, and the make-up as she also does airbrush make-up which lasted throughout the entire day and night!! This is a must pick!

Sent on 07/15/2013

Jen is WONDERFUL!! She came to my house and did a run through of my wedding hair and make-up at my convenience. She showed up bright and early on wedding day to get myself and all my ladies ready to go for my wedding. She made the day run smoothly, had all 7, yes 7, girls, plus myself, ready to go in no time. She brought an assistant to make sure everyone's hair and make-up were done on time.

She even had our 3 year old flower girl in on the fun, and got her to sit really still while we curled her hair a bit.

The make-up was the coolest park. She airbrushed the make-up. The make-up felt incredibly light, I still looked like me, and it stayed on all night!

My hair stayed put, was comfortable, and was exactly how we had practice for the prior run-through.

Jen was easy to work with, I felt comfortable telling her if I didn't like something or wanted my make-up a little lighter/darker. She wanted to make sure my hair and make-up were exactly the way I wanted it.

And they were absolutely PERFECT. Would definitely recommend Hair Comes the Bride in the future to anyone, with no reservations.

Not to mention, her prices were definitely the best around town.

Jill · Married on 04/21/2013

Jen has been cutting and styling my hair for over 12 years. She is very professional and has never done a hairstyle I didn't like. She takes your suggestions into consideration. She did hair updos and airbrush makeup for my wedding. It all looked beautiful and classy. Jen is wonderful in her talents.

Sent on 08/11/2013

Christina · Married on 09/03/2011

I have been going to see Jen for a variety of hair needs for over 10 years. She is a true professional and really loves what she does! This love is translated into her hair cuts, styles, colors and up-dos and her imagination is endless. While sitting in her chair be prepared to be educated in every aspect of what she is using on your hair to make it it's best!

For my wedding, she met me weeks in advance for a trial run where she heard out all my ideas and we ran through multiple options and when she left I felt very confident in the choice that we made. On my wedding day, I had many ladies (11) that needed their hair done. She told me not to worry about it and on the morning of my wedding Jen and a follow hair stylist that she recommended were at my house bright and early(645!!) with styling equipment in toe. My friends and family were able to have their hair done in their PJs while eating breakfast without having to worry about a trip to the beauty salon. Everyone had finished hair that they were happy with in plenty of time for photos and the price just couldn't have been beaten!

You can not go wrong with choosing Jen!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Kelly · Married on 07/23/2005

Jen was recommended to me by a friend and I couldn't have been happier. She met with me before my wedding day to figure out how she would be doing my hair. I had no worries when I sat down on wedding day. I knew exactly what my hair would look like when she was finished and knew it would be perfect. I had a morning wedding so I needed her to come very early. She was ready to start before the required time and in a great mood, which helped calm my nerves. I highly recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 07/18/2013

Stacey · Married on 11/20/2004

Jen has been doing my hair for over 10 years now! When I got married, Jen did my hair along with my bridesmaids. She offered great suggestions for me when I did not know what I wanted. She has amazing ideas and always makes sure that each person is happy before leaving the chair. I have recommended her to many of my friends for their wedding and all have been just as happy as I was.

Dylan · Married on 08/25/2017

Great experience with my groomsmen! John was professional and really took time to work his craft. Always a positive experience at Rock Paper Scissors....they really get to know you personally. I live in MD now and still make the trek back up to PA for all my cuts! Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Kylie · Married on 09/23/2017

I LOVED the way I looked on my wedding day - Jen made me feel amazing! I highly suggest a makeup and hair trial before the big day as well.

Sent on 12/14/2017

L · Married on 09/16/2017

3.5

Jen is awesome! She traveled to us which allowed extra time to get ready and finish up a few last minute things. We were very happy with our hair and eyelashes.

Sent on 12/17/2017