Rock Life Studios Reviews

71 | Brick, NJ

71 Reviews for Rock Life Studios

71 Rock Life Studios Reviews

Liz · Married on 06/30/2018

Working with Jon and the Rock Life team was one of the easiest parts of wedding planning. Video was something that was extremely important to me, and I didn't want to go the traditional route when it came to the style of video for our wedding day. From the moment we had our first meeting with Jon, we knew that we were in good hands. He was so easy to work with on the day of our wedding, we sometimes would forget he was even there! He has an amazing personality and awesome sense of humor to boot, which made the entire process a breeze from start to finish. Jon's work speaks for itself and we have gotten endless amounts of compliments from family and friends on our teaser & trailer (seriously, he made us look like movie stars), and I have no doubt that the full documentary-style video will be equally as amazing. His packages are more than the worth the price, and I know I will 100000% be recommending Jon to family and friends in need of a videographer for their special day! Jon, you rock! :)

• User6926693 · Recently married

I cannot even put into words what an AMAZING job Jon did for us. I did a LOT of research before I found Jon and it was absolutely 150% worth it! He was so wonderful to work with, he went out of his way and beyond to make our vision come true! I felt like I wasn't articulating an actual idea when I was explaining what we wanted but he nailed it! He made us feel so comfortable that we forgot we had a camera on us all day! His shots were absolutely beautiful! He was so patient with us and he made sure we were happy with the shots he got. His price point for what you are getting is fantastic and you won't find better quality in his work or professionalism. He was responsive and so timely with our videos we got to enjoy them on our honeymoon! I am obsessed with his work and have been watching our video on repeat. Do yourself a favor, stop searching because you won't find a better videographer!

• AGI

Alice · Married on 05/18/2018

Jon and his team are truly fantastic! He worked well with our photographer and wedding planner both before the wedding and day of, and was so calming and comfortable to work with. Most importantly, our wedding video turned out to be PHENOMENAL! We were able to see sneak peaks of our trailer within a day or two after the wedding, and got the full video just a few weeks after. I am obsessed with Jon and his whole team, and I truly can’t recomend Rock Life enough!!

Dennis · Married on 04/09/2018

We hired Jon for our St. Patty's day wedding at Rockleigh CC and he far exceeded our expectations on all fronts. We are excited to share our videos with family and friends.... and future children. Future newlyweds, I highly recommend Jon and Rock life for your wedding day festivities. Coming from a critical individual, you will be in great hands with Jon. He has a non-intrusive approach which meshes extremely well with photographers, but he has no problem pausing the moment to get the perfect shot. He editing capabilities far exceed the abilities of those in his industry. We interviewed many videographers and I would (& already have) recommended Rock Life Studios to friends and family getting married. His work is truly impeccable and a work of art... Thanks Jon!

Theresa · Married on 10/28/2017

Finding the Videographer for your wedding is not as easy as it sounds. However, once we met Jon, we knew we didn't have to look any further. Jon was recommended to us from another couple who he also worked with, and we happily recommend him to the entire world. Stop looking for anyone else and schedule a call with Jon. He is beyond professional, does fantastic work and is truly a great guy. He worked with us on what we wanted and the final product was far beyond our wildest dreams. It is true that the big day goes by so fast and you look back wishing you could relive it. Because of Jon, we can. Because of Jon we have am Oscar-worthy production of the most amazing day of our lives. We can't thank him and his team enough for what they were able to do. If you are reading this, I repeat .....stop looking for a videographer and make the time to get to know Jon and the entire Rocklife Studios team. We promise you it is worth it. Jon -- thank you again for capturing everything for us. Now we just need to figure out how to work with you again, ha!

Alycia · Married on 09/29/2017

Jon from Rock Life Studios was incredible!!! I booked him without meeting him and based off watching a handful of his wedding videos!!! I spend a little bit more money than we budgeted for but I do not regret AT ALL!!!! The quality of the video is AMAZING and worth every penny!!! Jon did such a great job the day of the wedding that I barely even knew he was there!! I got the 1 minute teaser THE NEXT DAY and our 5 minute short film in just 2 weeks!! Simply incredible….and I would highly recommend! You WILL NOT be disappointed. Thank you Jon!

kaitlin · Married on 08/25/2017

We chose Jon to be our videographer and could not have made a better decision!

Jon was so nice and friendly and easy to work with! Besides being the nicest guy ever, he is amazing at telling your story in a creative way! We never felt like he was invading our most private moments or uncomfortable with the filming. He made everything feel so fun and natural and captured our happy moments in the sweetest way. The way he videos truly makes it feel like your in your own movie. The quality of his work is outstanding and we have received so many compliments already and we only got back our 30 second teaser! The teaser knocked our socks off and we can't imagine how amazing the long version is going to be! He works quickly and efficiently as well, which is really nice if you're as anxious as I was to get our photos/clips back!

You are in the best hands working with Jon and I love being able to have such an amazing video to remember the best day of our lives, since it's over before you can even blink! Jon - we love you and are so happy and luck we got to work with you!

Jessica · Married on 07/09/2017

5 all across the board! Couldn’t have asked for a better videographer, they captured all the right moments on our special day. I highly recommend them to anyone who is in need a videographer. They were amazing to work with and the quality of there work is breathtaking. They pay such close attention to every detail. I’ve watched my wedding video numerous times, it was like watching a movie. GREAT JOB!

Cathi · Married on 06/24/2017

I booked Rock Life Studios without even meeting with them - just based on their pricing & video work from their website- and they were absolutely perfect! They were non-intrusive on the wedding day and I got the video so quickly! Great quality video and really nice to work with. Would absolutely recommend

Ashley · Married on 05/13/2017

Jon and his team at Rock Life Studios are amazing! They were so professional and friendly the entire day. It rained terribly on my wedding day but somehow they still managed to make my wedding video look amazing! I am so happy to have used them, their work will be something we cherish for the rest of our lives!

Brittney · Married on 04/22/2017

Jon was amazing!! He is so friendly, funny, creative and easygoing. He thinks "outside the box", especially when I sprung a last minute problem on him with only a few days to our wedding. He not only assured me he would figure it out, he created a custom video for us that is now one of our favorite keepsakes. We booked with Jon after viewing his website and felt his style was definitely in line with what we were looking for and honestly, we couldn't be happier. The package we chose came with a one minute "teaser" which I shared on Facebook and Instagram. After viewing, one guest even said, "Your teaser is nicer than our whole wedding video!". He also responded extremely quickly to emails/calls prior to our wedding and after the wedding as well (we received two of our videos less than 48 hours after our event!).

Thanks for all your hard work, Jon!!

Cybelle · Married on 09/24/2016

Jon is the best! We were very happy to work with him during our wedding last September. The quality of his work is amazing and our family and friends are raving at how great the video turned out. Thank you for everything!

Erica · Married on 09/23/2016

Jon was a pleasure to work with. From the moment I met him he was extremely professional and personable. I knew without a doubt that he would perfectly capture our wedding day. He was the one and only videographer we met with because we knew right away that his work would be amazing. My husband and I, as well as our family, were blown away when we received the teaser trailer, trailer and video. Jon captured such wonderful moments from our wedding day and we could not be happier. His work throughout the day was seamless and his creativity really came through in the videos. Every time I watch the videos I feel like I am brought right back to our wedding day. I would recommend him to anyone! Thank you Jon!

Dana · Married on 09/17/2016

I wish I could give Jon 6 stars! He far exceeded my expectations. I knew from the day we met Jon that his style was all his one, he's a visionary, and can see a story as it unfolds. I trusted he would create the perfect summary of our wedding night and he didn't disappoint. The day of the wedding he was cool, calm, and collected and knew exactly what he needed. That wasn't true for all my vendors so Jon's preparedness really stood out. He is easy to work with, transactions are seamless and he's very very responsiveness. He strives for customer satisfaction and delivers 110%! I would recommend him time and time again without fail.

Rania · Married on 09/05/2016

Working with Jon from Rocklife was an absolute pleasure! He is very open, and responsive and gave us everything we wanted for our wedding video. We loved his skills with the drone as well as his artistic videography + editing that made it all look cinematic. He helped us stick to our budget and made sure we are satisfied. Beautiful case for our USB with our video was also shipped to our house after the video was done. Definitely would recommend Jon to any friends and family since he's prompt with his timing and efficient with his time spent after our wedding. We received a teaser by the next morning 10am! Keep up the great work Jon!

Shaniesha · Married on 09/01/2016

All I can say is AMAZING!!! Jon's level of professionalism, work ethic and let's not forget his "artistic eye" will leave you in awe. You want no other company but Rock Life Stiduo capturing your special day!!!!

Juliet · Married on 08/27/2016

Jon Santos, owner of Rock Life Studios did the most amazing job shooting the video for my wedding. He went above and beyond. I can not say enough good things, he is extremely hard working, professional, and truly loves what he does, and it shows through his phenomenal work. All of my friends and family can not get over how talented he truly is. From beginning to end he was an absolute pleasure to work with. If your looking for the best videographer then you've found it with Rock Life Studios

Elysha · Married on 07/07/2016

"Amazing” seems like such an understatement. We met Jon at a Bridal Expo and we booked him before we even signed the contract with our ceremony or reception site. He was incredible every step of the way, and we cannot thank him enough for all he’s done for us along this journey, including a very moving Save the Date video that had both my husband and I in tears after the first time we watched it. He is so laid back and easy to work with. We got so much feedback on how nice he is, how he blended in with our guests so you don’t even notice he is there capturing the best POV. On our wedding day, he guided us so easily to get the most creative, fun shots. He is a story teller… when we told other vendors who we hired for video they agreed there are MAYBE 3 people in the entire Tri-State who do what Jon does. He is literally an artist who pours so much passion into his work. You might think video isn’t important and photos are enough. Even if you invest in only a trailer, I guarantee you that you that the amount of times you will re-share that link will be worth it! Unlike many cinematographers out there who claim experience, understand in hiring Jon you’re hiring an actual film-maker with a rare level of talent that you don’t find in your regular videographer. Jon’s mind will come up with ideas in an instant to make your video more unique than just a typical same day edit. Everyone who has seen our trailer has said it’s unlike any other piece they’ve seen from a wedding… it is literally extraordinary. When we got back from our honeymoon I shared the trailer with my grandmother who was too sick to make it to our wedding… her face lit up because she felt like she was there without being there, and that’s something I will cherish. She heard us exchange our vows versus just looking a photo of it happening, saw our first dance, and watched us cut our cake. If you’re looking for someone to capture your day and create a treasured memory Rock Life is your answer!

Laura · Married on 05/07/2016

Jon was amazing to work with. He made a stunning video and was such a pleasure to have around on our wedding day. He worked seamlessly with the photographers, was fun and professional, and had almost no turn around time. We got our final video just days after the wedding. He was also never in anyone's way the day of the wedding. He got great footage without interrupting or standing in front of anyone. I HIGHLY recommend using Rock Life Studios. His video was so beautiful that everyone keeps crying when they watch it. Take my advice, and use Jon Santos. You won't regret it!

Using Rocklife Studios to videograph and document my wedding day was one of the best choices I made. The results are better than you think they could ever be. Jon always responded right away to any questions I had is one of the most professional vendors I had the pleasure of working with. Would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Cannot wait to watch my wedding video year after year.

Christina · Married on 10/23/2015

Extremely talented! Unlike any other videographer I have seen and well worth the money. He captures love, drama, passion, and all the moments you want to capture on your special day.

Lexi · Married on 10/09/2015

Jon is absolutely amazing at what he does. We are obsessed with our trailer and cannot wait to get our full length video. He is very easy to work with. The quality of his work is unbelievable!! I recommend him to all brides and grooms. You will be very happy!!

Sara · Married on 10/03/2015

We can't stop watching our wedding video! Jon was so much fun to work with and did an incredible job. He instantly made us both feel comfortable and brought a cool perspective to his shots. I'm blown away by how our video perfectly captures the emotion and joy we were feeling and I know we'll be watching it for years to come. HIGHLY recommend.

Daniela · Married on 10/02/2015

Jon is very professional and pleasure to work with. His work is amazing and we are so happy we picked him to film our special day. Once we saw his work it was very hard to look at anyone else's. At first we weren't sure if we wanted to spend as much but we couldn't settle down for less and got THE BEST, Rock Life Studios!!!
    Most of the time we didn't even know he is around us. So happy with his work. We recommend him to everyone we know now!!!
    Brent&Daniela