Rock Creek Country Club Reviews

Rock Creek Country Club 6
Rock Creek Country Club 7

Diana Mossman 路 Married on 07/13/2019

A Terrific Experience!! And, venue is in a very picturesque place

We had rehearsal dinner at this venue. The coordinator worked with us very closely and every specific thing we wanted was carried through. The menu was carefully executed with us and what we wanted. The food was absolutely delicious. All of our guests were giving us compliments on every thing from when they arrived to when the left. And couldn't say enough about how great the food was. Every detail was perfect. Our dream came true for us with the assistance of Rock Creek Country Club and its wonderful Coordinator and staff. We want to extend our deepest gratitude and thank you to all of them!!!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Roger Davis 路 Married on 06/08/2019

Second to none.馃檪

My Daughter鈥檚 Wedding Planner (Rita) went above and Beyond to make Ashley鈥檚 Day go smooth.馃檪
    I will recommend this Country Club to others.馃檪

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Rock Creek Country Club 8
    Rock Creek Country Club 9
    Rock Creek Country Club 10
    Rock Creek Country Club 11
  • O

Oluwaseye Owoseni 路 Married on 06/01/2019

Great vendor for your event

We had a very pleasing experience with the event center staff and event coordination. Delivered what we agreed to and even much more. It was a beautiful occasion filled with beautiful people and coordinated by an excellent person in Rita. Thank you all.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Beth Johnson Brown 路 Married on 04/19/2019

Very helpful and wonderful to work with

The food was amazing! The day was stress free, everything was taken care of. We can鈥檛 say enough about Rock Creek Country Club!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Abby 路 Married on 09/16/2018

We absolutely LOVED our wedding at Rock Creek Country Club. The location is pretty and well manicured. They really take care of their wedding spaces. There are lots of spaces to choose from and they are open to your creative insights on how to use the space. They are friendly, very helpful, and accommodating. Liz, met with us for our initial visit and from the beginning we were welcomed and inspired by the space they have created. Rita, the event coordinator was so wonderful and supportive every step of the planning journey. Joe, the chef, created delicious dishes all our guests talked about. The entire staff on the day of the event were helpful and striving to make our day special. We could not be happier with this venue and HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Kaitlyn 路 Married on 09/15/2018

This was ABSOLUTELY the best choice we could have made for our wedding. At the beginning, Joe went out of his way to get us in to view the venue at the very last minute. He took his time letting us ask our questions and view the space. I had read great reviews about the venue, staff, Joe and the previous coordinator, but found out that they were switching staff and Rita would be taking over the event coordinating. She was the best!! Rita is amazing at communicating and responds so quickly to emails, despite having dozens of other weddings to handle. She gave her honest feedback on my ideas and helped me create my vision. The venue is GORGEOUS and so convenient having all of the spaces so close to each other. The catering is phenomenal and Joe makes AMAZING food. They even took on our special request for an appetizer we have always get on date nights. The space is beautiful on its own and needs little-to-no embellishment. There are ample places to take photos. The staff made sure everything was taken care of, drinks were great, plates cleared quickly. Absolutely NO complaints about this amazing venue and its staff. These people are the best!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Harry 路 Married on 09/08/2018

Our experience from start to finish at RCCC was extremely phenomenal. It went so smoothly because of the RCCC team lead by Joe and Rita. Joe made sure that all the food we wanted was of exceptional quality and Rita made sure the event from the flowers, planning, decorations, and schedule of events went smoothly. Our wedding was everything we wanted and RCCC made it possible to the food, alcohol, and package details. They were able to successfully plan a wedding for 244 guests! I would highly recommend this venue especially for the level service and premium package details.

Sent on 09/22/2018
    Rock Creek Country Club 17
    Rock Creek Country Club 18
  • Teshia

Teshia 路 Married on 08/18/2018

Thank you Joe, Rita, Liza and staff for everything you did leading up to our big day and for making our day so special. We are still getting calls, texts and posts about the best wedding they have ever been to. I am sad that this is over because i will miss you all so much, BUT i will definitely send you a picture for keepsake and keep you in mind for other life events that we need to celebrate! Thank you again for everything!!!!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Annie 路 Married on 08/11/2018

Nothing but good things to say with our experience with rock Creek! They go above and beyond to make your day exactly what you want!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Connie 路 Married on 05/27/2018

Honestly, the perfect wedding venue! From the very first visit, I knew this was THE place to hold exactly the type of wedding the bride and groom wanted. Rita was an amazing wedding coordinator; she was so welcoming, friendly, organized and efficient. Joe - well - Joe!!! The food was exceptional. I can honestly say it was by far the best wedding food I have ever had. Thank you so much to the entire staff of Rock Creek - you are the best!

Sent on 05/30/2018
    Rock Creek Country Club 19
    Rock Creek Country Club 20
    Rock Creek Country Club 21

Anna 路 Married on 03/18/2018

I can't say enough good things about this place! My (now husband) and I got the process started about 6 months ago. From the very beginning it exceeded my expectations. The staff here went above and beyond to make things great for us at a very competitive price. Everything was included from the decorations to the food. We had a few planning sessions, then the rehearsal, then the big day and each was more than fantastic. All my guests had an incredible time, had a lot of good things to say about the food, and thought the venue was just perfect. I looked around and I truly believe this is an unbeatable place to get married!

Favorite things:
    One stop shop - they took care of decor, tables, decorations, food, planning, they can even have someone marry you.
    Food was fantastic - all my guest raved about it and thought it was the best they have had
    Personnel - so friendly, by the end I felt like some could be my best friends.

I really love this place and would recommend it to anyone!

Thank you Rock Creek Country Club! You guys are amazing!

Sent on 03/30/2018

Kaitlin 路 Married on 09/09/2017

The team at Rock Creek Country Club are absolutely amazing! Everyone went above and beyond to make our day perfect. The Rock Creek staff was with me every step of the way while wedding planning and went out of their way to make sure every aspect of my wedding was exactly what I wanted. Being natives to the Portland/Vancouver area, my (new) husband and I wanted to get married in the pacific northwest. With our recent move to the east coast, I was extremely happy with the amount of enthusiasm and support the amazing wedding coordinator provided while we planned the wedding from across the country. My new husband and I could not have picked a better location and team to work with for our wedding. Everything about Rock Creek was perfect, from the food, to the staff, to the beautiful venue. Rock Creek Country Club is definitely a hidden gem of a wedding venue!

Sent on 09/27/2017
    Rock Creek Country Club 22

Bethany 路 Married on 07/15/2017

Wow! We cannot say enough great things about Rock Creek! From the moment we toured the venue to the minute our wedding ended, they were friendly, flexible, and professional. Joe worked with us before we officially signed the contract, and he was wonderful. Jaci took over as our coordinator and she made our wedding perfect without a single hitch. Compared to other venues we toured, Rock Creek was the only one that delivered on everything we were looking for. They have everything you could need and more at an extremely affordable price. We never felt like they were scamming us or hiding information, and they were always happy to adjust our package and customize it to fit our exact needs. Our package included welcome cocktails for the guests before the ceremony (not part of the open bar time), and huge welcome platters of food for everyone getting dressed in the morning. We were able to customize our menu to be gluten free, which was important to us. The location is beautiful and we appreciated that they only booked one event per day. Even though we had everything, the inside was available to use in case people needed to escape the heat. Although it doesn't look as fancy as some of the other venues from the outside, we would strongly recommend giving Rock Creek a chance! They helped us create the wedding of our dreams and we had very little stress and honestly a ton of fun working with Joe and Jaci. Thank you both so very much!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Elyse 路 Married on 07/07/2017

Our wedding at RCCC was beyond amazing. We couldn't have asked for a better day, venue or team to work with. Thank you for making our day so special!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Lisa 路 Married on 05/27/2017

I just can't say enough good things about our experience with Rock Creek Country Club for my daughter's wedding! From the first communication with Joe who was so accommodating & patient in showing us his beautiful venue to the outstanding experience working with Jaci. I just have to rave about it all! First THE VENUE: We had been looking around and nothing really felt great. We are so glad we did not settle. I am not sure how we even happened upon them but were intrigued by their website images and ecstatic about the venue in person. I had worked with the Aerie for my other daughter's wedding and it was also very pretty but the service there was only average. I had nothing to compare it to but now I do and wow am I sorry I did not find RCCC sooner. With a planned May wedding, we expected to be indoors, although we dreamed for outdoors, & they were ready with options either way. They offered us the use of several venues & gave us whatever we needed to make it a perfect day! THE SERVICE: I am in the service industry & am constantly surprised by the fair to poor service a lot of people provide & I wanted to make a point to elaborate on how fantastic RCCC did in this area. Everyone (Joe, Jacki, waitstaff, bartenders, set-up staff) was so friendly, patient, professional & accommodating. Whatever we asked for was considered & they worked with us to make it exactly what we wanted wihtin our budget! Before the event Jaci seemed to always be there to help. I am not sure when that darling girl ever rested! She seemed always available to us to answer questions, make recommendations & give us referrals - it was always with a genuine smile. The rehearsal & the day of the wedding was coordinated perfectly & allowed me and my family to really enjoy every little thing! THE FOOD: It was great! I did not work with the chef myself but my daughter & son-in-law raved about the options they were given & the flexibility they provided. Out of room now but could go on....

Sent on 07/06/2017

Mckaylee 路 Married on 05/27/2017

Words cannot describe how thankful I was for Jaci and Joe. They made my wedding planning go seamlessly! Their food (which was AMAZING by the way) and bar packages made life so much easier. I didn't have to get an outside caterer and outside bartender which made my job a lot easier. The venue had rain and shine options so I was at ease (Oregon rain can appear anytime)! Jaci was extremely easy to get ahold of whenever I needed her and gave amazing subtle suggestions about details I didn't even think of! I urge everyone who is looking for possible wedding venues to give this place a tour, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Traci 路 Married on 05/19/2017

Great venue! Enjoyed the experience of having our son's wedding reception here.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Karrie 路 Married on 10/22/2016

Mind you I was planning a wedding in three months and started contacting venues during the height of the wedding season; BUT I couldn't get a lot of venues didn't even get back to me! Not Rock Creek! One of reasons we selected Rock Creek was their superior customer service, the all inclusiveness (they handled my centerpieces and even did my cupcakes instead of a wedding cake!) and the value of it all! After all of it they seemed more like friends than a vendor.

Sent on 11/19/2016

Karrie,
    You were such a pleasure to work with! Thanks for your kind words. We truly appreciate you giving us the opportunity to be a part of the day, and thanks for putting your trust in us. We wish you and David the best.

Meredith 路 Married on 09/17/2016

We had such a wonderful experience with Rock Creek Country Club and are so glad we chose to have our wedding there!

Joe and Jaci helped us so much throughout the planning process and were so attentive and were always available to answer any questions that we had. They were so accommodating and worked with us to make sure the d茅cor, food and set up were exactly what we wanted. We were able to have multiple decor and tasting meetings with them at no extra charge. Even in the last few days leading up to our big day, they helped us with last minute details such as providing card holders for our table numbers.

Rock Creek also worked with us to make sure we were getting the most out of our money. We ended up having a few less guests than originally planned, so they offered to let us have an open bar for the entire reception - an amazing value!

Lastly, on the day of, Joe and Jaci could not have been more helpful to make sure everything was perfect. We had planned an outdoor wedding and found out the day before that it would be downpouring the day of. Jaci waited until the last minute to let me make the final call to have the ceremony inside of the reception tent and even took video of the weather conditions outside as I was getting ready to show me so that I was updated on everything. She also ordered lunch for myself and my bridesmaids, helped me bustle my dress and change my shoes for the reception - I felt as though I had another bridesmaid helping me throughout the day! When we went to take photos after the ceremony, Joe also drove us out onto the golf course in golf carts while it was raining to make sure we got beautiful photos.

I cannot say enough good things about this venue. Rock Creek Country Club will give 110% to make sure the bride and groom have everything that they need for a perfect wedding day; we highly recommended having your special day at their venue!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Meredith and Sam,
    We loved working with you, and we are so glad you choose Rock Creek. Even though the weather didn't cooperate, you still had a beautiful day. We were impressed by the way you were able to keep your spirits up, while the rain was coming down. You two make the perfect couple and we wish you all the best.

Brittany 路 Married on 09/17/2016

Rock Creek Country Club absolutely made our big day! The venue was stunning and intimate. Our wedding went without a hitch. The professionalism and seamless collaboration between the coordinator, staff, the chef, and our vendors made our lives so much easier and stress-free. They were so accommodating and thought of the many little details that we didn't think of. Their execution and delivery was flawless, and needless to say we had the best wedding ever. We also used Joe Stone as the efficient, and it wouldn't have been the same without him!

Sent on 10/06/2017
    Rock Creek Country Club 23

Cassie 路 Married on 08/27/2016

We had our wedding here at Rock Creek & it was nothing short of amazing. We planned our wedding from Texas, so we had our work cut out for us, but Jaci, the coordinator for weddings/events at Rock Creek, was there to help us out every step of the way.
    The day of the wedding was flawless. First, the venue. There are two rooms that come with the venue for getting ready. The guys' room has a pool table, & the ladies' room has some lovely chairs, tables, & a giant mirror that makes it easy to accommodate the space us girls need for hair and makeup! There are also bathrooms and showers connected to each room. The ceremony & reception location are both beautiful. They are separated by a hedge, making it very easy for anyone with ambulation difficulties to get from one to the other. The ceremony area has a beautiful pergola & is surrounded by trees, hedges, & flowers, making for an intimate & romantic feel. We did an outside reception, which was under the tent that they provide; they recently upgraded this to concrete flooring, which was wonderful for ladies with heels as well as our guests in wheelchairs!
    Logistics: From the time we got ready to the time we made it to our getaway car, Rob & I didn't have a single thing to worry about. Jaci & her staff had plates made for us & ready at our table for dinner, & they ensured that we had a drink in our hand whenever we wanted it. I have heard that some people put a family member in charge for bumps along the road during the wedding, but Jaci stayed for the entire event and took care of everything. If anything wrong, I certainly didn't notice! Jaci & her staff also worked beautifully with our DJ to keep us on track with all of the mandatory cake-cutting, toasts, & dances, & we had plenty of time to party & dance the night away with our loved ones. At the end of the night, Jaci even organized our getaway for us.
    We would not have changed a thing about this venue. You cannot go wrong with Rock Creek for your big day!

Sent on 08/30/2016
  • W

Whitney 路 Married on 08/06/2016

Jaci and Joe really went above and beyond to make sure that our wedding went off without a hitch. Jaci and her team are a well oiled machine, which allowed me to relax and enjoy myself at the wedding, knowing someone was there to direct people as needed.

During the planning process Jaci and Joe were able to offer suggestions when we didn't know what direction we wanted to go in without seeming overbearing. They were also very accommodating in working with us on our budget and coming up with creative solutions to any potential issues as they arose. We really felt like their priority was making us happy, rather than trying to nickel and dime as some other venues do.

The food at Rock Creek is seriously amazing!!! Their chefs prepared the food for both our reception and rehearsal dinner, and three months later our family and friends are still gushing over how delicious everything was! This isn't your average catering experience where the food might be basic platters that have been sitting on the warmer for hours. The food was fresh and the ingredients were very creative. Jaci also made sure to feed the bridal party as we were getting ready and set aside plates for the bride and groom at the reception to make sure we were fed. The venue also set aside special plates for guests with food allergies.

Overall, we had a fabulous experience with the Rock Creek team and would highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Dear Whitney and Garret,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a true pleasure to share in the day and we appreciate your trust in us. We had a lot of fun being part of your wedding and truly wish you all the best. Also thanks for letting us get creative with your rehearsal dinner. Comments like these make all the work a little more fulfilling for us.

Linh 路 Married on 07/30/2016

There are a lot of opportunities to find ways to stress out on the Big Day. Who's coming? How many people are coming? How many mouths to feed? What should the invitations look like? How much will this and that cost? From the smallest missing suit button to the DJ not showing up, there are a million things that can go wrong! What happens, though, when the right people/person make everything go right? Beautiful memories for hundreds of people.

My brother asked me to be the MC for his and the bride's nuptials last weekend. This was my first time being asked to do the honors so you can imagine my skittish nerves. About 160 people were supposed to be there and I think some additional surprise guests (insert finger wag) threw a slight wrench in the game-day planning. Rock Creek Country Club had everything beautifully set up on time: Chairs were out, grass was mowed, and somehow, the weather was perfect. Mom and Dad were secretly frenzied because they wanted to make sure the families and friends were seated together and that the families would have time to publicly share their love and wisdom in a timely fashion. Sometimes it's tough to do something spectacular when you're waiting for that "one bad thing" to happen! Guess what? Rock Creek Country Club made sure that "one bad thing" did not happen.

Allow me to introduce to you: Jaci. Hair tied back, planning papers in hand, and fingers pointing everywhere; she was on fire! She and her staff were some of the most pleasant people I have ever had the opportunity to witness at a wedding. Their kindness was matched only by their high-level of efficiency. We had about four time changes for different ceremony events and a smiling Jaci was incredibly accommodating and flexible each time. If you could see how much her team respected her, there wouldn't be a question in your mind how or why they excelled in all that they did!

If your plan is to get your wedding done right, do it with Rock Creek Country Club and Jaci!

Sent on 08/04/2016

Amanda 路 Married on 07/23/2016

The staff at Rock Creek helped us so much in making our wedding everything we could have asked for.

Sent on 11/17/2016