Rochelle Myers Catering Reviews

62 | Leesburg, VA

62 Reviews for Rochelle Myers Catering

Ramonda · Married on 05/30/2016

You need to decide how important fabulous food is for the event that you are planning. If wonderful food served beautifully and in abundance is what you are hoping for, then this is the caterer to go with.

Sent on 06/27/2016

joannapstephens@gmail.com · Married on 05/21/2016

Rochelle Myers Catering did an absolutely incredible job with our wedding! Several of our guests afterwards told us that it was the best wedding food they'd ever had! Rochelle was very flexible and willing to work with us to get local, ethically raised meat for our reception, which was very important for us - she even personally knew the farmer who provided us with the meat! We also had an absolutely fantastic pesto pasta dish with sun-dried tomatoes and pine nuts for our vegetarian guests, and it was so good that all the meat eaters wanted it, too! Rochelle was incredibly professional: even when our venue told us last minute that they weren't providing a full set-up crew, she was able to organize a full set-up crew for us and just took everything in her stride. Her staff were courteous and professional at every moment. Everything went smoothly and beautifully during the whole reception and we just got so many compliments from our guests! I would highly recommend Rochelle Myers Catering to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 05/29/2016

Lisa · Married on 04/16/2016

Outstanding food, impeccable service, outstanding experience! We had Rochelle's "Fajitas and Margaritas" at our wedding a couple weeks ago and they exceeded every expectation. The entire staff was friendly, organized, knowledgeable and extremely professional.

Sent on 05/07/2016

Jessica · Married on 04/16/2016

I recommend them for everyone really nice for wedding day !

Sent on 12/15/2017

Renee · Married on 04/10/2016

Rochelle Myers Catering was very responsive and provided excellent service for my wedding. At last minute, I asked Rochelle to change the menu for my mother and she accommodated me. She also looked up vendors that sold comfortable chairs for me because my mother needed that as well. The catering company was able to provide a menu of tapa style dishes for us. The groom and I wanted our guests to be able to dine on chicken, salmon and beef at our wedding all within a reasonable price bracket and Rochelle provided just that! I would recommend her to any bride that likes variety and doesn't go by the status quo. Happy planning ladies and gents!

Sent on 05/30/2016

Lisa · Married on 12/06/2015

The first two times we used this caterer was for birthday parties. The third time we had them cater a party for us was our wedding. Same-sex marriage had just become legal in VA and they were the first people we thought about (after each other of course!). Rochelle and the others were very excited for us and even donated the cake as a present! They are absolutely wonderful and I highly recommend them. The food is excellent and I heard many guests compliment them. Rochelle will make changes for you in the menu and they clean up afterwards, which is a blessing in itself. They are very professional and fun. A nice mix.

Sent on 02/02/2015

RheaAnn · Married on 09/26/2015

Working with Rochelle was 1 of the best experiences my husband and I had while planning our wedding. From day 1 we knew that we wanted Rochelle to be our caterer. We didn't want a typical wedding buffet and after our first conversation with Rochelle we knew that she could make it happen. After going to her beautiful home for the taste testing we were ready to sign on the dotted line, her food is FANTASTIC! Her attention to detail is stellar and she was so organized. We actually hired a wedding planner and regret doing so after realizing that Rochelle was more on the ball than the planner. She was absolutely flawless the day of the wedding. All of our guests were raving about her fried chicken and shrimp and grits! We can't thank you enough Rochelle (and your awesome team!) for the amazing job you did. We hope that we can conjure up some event soon so we can hire you again as our caterer! I HIGHLY recommend using Rochelle if you want the best food and no stress!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Rochelle was the first vendor that we spoke to for catering our wedding. We had one phone consultation where we explained our very basic ideas. Rochelle quickly came up with menu ideas based on where we are from. We attended a tasting session and we were completely impressed with all the food we tasted. We had a hard time narrowing down selections. Her experience was evident and definitely inspired confidence!

It is important to mention that Rochelle is much more than a caterer/ chef. She provided guidance and recommendations on additional vendors and glass, utensil, and china selections. She also provided rentals for tables, chairs, and tents. She built in servers, a bartender and dishwasher for the duration of the wedding. Rochelle also did a site visit where she explained where everything would go, and she helped with planning the schedule for the duration of the event.

Rochelle was always available on email and phone to answer any questions that we had and was prompt with her arrival to the venue.

On the day of our wedding: her set up matched our vision perfectly! Our guests raved about the food, servers, bartender and overall presentation. We will definitely use her for our future catering needs.

Sent on 09/17/2015

Maddie · Married on 07/31/2015

Our wedding would not have been the same without Rochelle and her hard-working staff taking care of us the entire night. They truly went above and beyond to make sure our vision came to life, our guests were happy, and the food was absolutely amazing, despite the 90 degree day we had! Rochelle’s professionalism and attention to detail was so appreciated, as we felt completely confident in her planning and execution, and really didn’t have to worry about linens, table settings, bar fixings…all of the little things you think you might forget, Rochelle has already thought about and accounted for. Having to plan for a July wedding in Virginia meant anticipating a very HOT day, and that’s what we got. Rochelle took this into consideration from the very beginning and created several menu options for us to choose from that she felt could sustain the heat and still offer a variety of choices for our guests. Boy, did she blow us out of the water when we went for our tasting. Everything was so delicious. My cousins are still raving about her candied bacon! Beyond the food though, Rochelle, Maureen, and the rest of their catering staff went out of their way to keep everyone happy. At one point, Rochelle trekked into the field where we were taking pictures with water for our wedding party and photographer. After pictures, she had prepared a tray with a sample of all the hors d’oeuvres for Kevin and I and placed it one of the suites of our bed and breakfast so we could take a minute to ourselves and just soak everything in. What’s more, one of our nephews refused to eat anything but a peanut butter and jelly sandwich that night and sure enough, Rochelle marched into the kitchen upstairs and returned with a homemade PB & J for Tucker. We cannot say enough about Rochelle and how much we enjoyed working with her throughout the entire wedding planning process. She knows the ins and outs of catering, and rest assured, she will take care of you and your guests!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Marguerite · Married on 05/09/2015

Rochelle was wonderful to work with from her initial visit to the venue and the time she spent with us on the menu and all of the services to the day of the wedding. We got compliment after compliment on the food from the guests as it should have been because it was so good!!! Thank you, Rochelle, for making this a wonderful day!!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Nicole · Married on 10/04/2014

I would highly recommend Rochelle Myers Catering. As a bride who planned my wedding without much help from anyone else, it was a tough balancing act as it got close. Rochelle was one of the easiest vendors to work with especially considering that the food is one of the most important parts of a wedding. She was always the one to communicate with me from my first inquiry, to the tasting, site visit, and the wedding day itself. She was always quick to reply to my emails. The tasting was a lot of fun, and the food at the tasting and reception was really great. Everyone loved it. Rochelle also helped me a lot with my planning by bringing some potential snags up in my plans for the reception that she recognized through all of her experience. I was very pleased with the way the buffet tables and bar were set up. They brought their own decor that tied in perfectly with the vibe we were going for. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Rochelle Myers Catering's reply:

Thanks so much for hiring us to cater your wedding, Nicole! Your hard work at landscaping paid off--the wedding site was so beautiful and decked out. A great day in a rustic mountainside setting. We loved your special day and wish you the best of luck in your lives together!

Terri · Married on 08/09/2014

Rochelle Myers Catering: Rochelle Myers and her team of professionals are amazing. From my first telephone conversation, I knew my daughter and her partner's wedding reception would be a success. Rochelle’s eye for detail and commitment to quality was right on point. She asked questions and gave suggestions every step of the way. We were anxious about the reception as this was the first same sex blessing ceremony at our church and we needed someone to help us make it an event to remember. Job well done! Her chef, Rebecca and her staff prepared a delicious meal and the presentation was beautiful. The serving staff truly put the “cater” into catering. They went above and beyond catering to our guests. I was so impressed that the staff prepared hors d’oeuvre plates for the bridal party and family as our photographer was taking pictures during the beginning of the reception. They checked with each table making sure that everyone's needs were met. Staff at our church asked me for Rochelle’s information as they would like to hire her and her team for future events. Many thanks to Rochelle’s team, the brides could not be happier!
    Sincerely,
    Terri F

Sent on 08/18/2014

Rochelle Myers Catering's reply:

Hi Terri--thanks so much for hiring us for your daughter's wedding! We loved catering for her and your new daughter in law and wish them all the best in their lives together.

Liz · Married on 05/24/2014

Thank you so much for the fantastic job you and your team did catering Jessica's wedding last weekend. The food was amazing and your staff was on point the whole time.

Sent on 05/28/2014

Rochelle Myers Catering's reply:

Thanks Liz! We loved the rustic setting, complete with hay bale seating and grass cocktail tables! Best of luck to Jess and Joey in their lives together, and thanks for including us in their big day!

Justin · Married on 05/24/2014

It was a pleasure working with Rochelle and her staff from day 1. They handled everything perfectly, we could not have asked for better service, food and value! Many of our guests raved about the food!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Rochelle Myers Catering's reply:

Thanks Justin! Our team had a blast with you and your guests!

Rochelle and her staff are extraordinarily flexible, easy to work with, and will go out of their way to make sure your day is stress-free! Rochelle catered a cocktail reception for us and executed it without a hitch. Her team was great with the guests and everyone loved the food. Of all the caterers we interviewed, Rochelle was the most responsive and willing to work with us to make the day successful. I would highly recommend Rochelle because she'll work hard to give you the type of event you want.

Sent on 09/22/2014

Rochelle Myers Catering's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words. We appreciate your hiring us for the big day!

We loved working with Rochelle and her staff for our wedding. The food was delicious and her attention to detail priceless!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Rochelle Myers Catering's reply:

Thanks for hiring us for the special day!

Rhonda · Married on 02/28/2014

Rochelle provided exceptional service from advice on organizing my reception to offering rental services, not to mention the delicious selections and presentation of the buffet service. She calculated my decor, choosing serving pieces perfectly. The food was fresh, attractive and delicious! Rochelle and the server, Mary, were pleasant with my guests and flexible with the glitches in timing with our home wedding and reception. This was my first catering experience and there is no other caterer I would even consider for a future event!

Sent on 04/01/2014

Rochelle Myers Catering's reply:

Hi Rhonda! Thanks for inviting us to be a part of your daughter's wedding! Everything was so beautiful and we had a great time putting together the details for her special day.

Rochelle and her assistants were wonderful at the wedding. Not only was the food perfect, vegan, delicious, and sustainable....but the people making and serving it were kind, sweet, and great to be around.

I enjoyed everything immensely and would use her again in a heartbeat! Several guests of ours asked about her and wanted her information to hire her for future events!

YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY!

Sent on 02/27/2014

Rochelle Myers Catering's reply:

Thanks for giving us a chance to cater your vegan wedding! Everybody had such a wonderful time, I don't think any of them missed the meat and cheese. We loved your beautiful family and appreciated being included in the big day.

Rochelle Myers Catering provided us with excellent service, both during the time leading up to our wedding and for the the actual wedding itself. She was flexible with working within our budget and provided us with extra services when we had a lower than expected attendance. The food was delicious, the service impeccable. I honestly can't think of a single complaint. The guests loved the food and we had a ton of left overs. We would definitely recommend Rochelle Myers catering to a friend. We did a breakfast buffet & had a bartender. Rochelle also provided our linens and plates, utensils, & glasses. We went with the bamboo plates & reflections utensils.

Sent on 01/14/2014

Rochelle Myers Catering's reply:

Thanks so much for hiring us for the breakfast-for-dinner wedding! Our team had a blast with the menu and with your family and friends. Thanks for the review!

Rochelle's food is amazing!! She catered our rehearsal dinner after we decided to host our family and friends in our home. From quick responsiveness, to professionalism, to using fresh/high quality food, the whole place was beyond impressed with the catering. Even the presentation was beautiful. I couldn't ask for anything better!

I would highly recommend Rochelle Myers Catering and hope to use her services again in the future.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Denis · Married on 10/05/2013

Food and service were excellent. Everything met or exceeded our expectations

Sent on 10/23/2013

Rochelle Myers Catering's reply:

We loved catering in your beautiful family home and appreciated getting to know your guests over the rehearsal dinner, main event and Sunday brunch! Thanks so much!

Jennifer · Married on 06/08/2013

Rochelle Myers catered our wedding on June 8th, and I couldn't be happier with the results!! The food was absolutely amazing and Rochelle did a great job of incorporating some of our favorite foods into the menu in a unique and delicious way. She was very organized and I was really impressed with her attention to detail along the way – any bride would appreciate the small reminders and little suggestions that come from someone with her experience. In many ways, I think Rochelle went above and beyond what I expected from a caterer. When looking around for a caterer, I was afraid that I would end up paying an arm and a leg for your "typical" wedding food - beef, fish, or chicken...predictable and definitely not memorable. I knew from the second that Rochelle sent me a sample menu that her food was anything but typical. She even came to our house for a tasting! How convenient! Aside from the food, her staff is extremely friendly and professional – the kind of people that you are happy to have around on your wedding day. Rochelle is simply a pleasure to work with and I wouldn’t change a thing about my experience!

Sent on 06/28/2013

J · Married on 09/29/2012

This was the first time I used a caterer for a large party and Rochelle made it very easy. Her staff were very friendly and knowledgeable and I received several compliments from guests on how good the food was. I would recommend her to anyone interested in a caterer.

Sent on 01/09/2013

Daniya · Married on 09/23/2011

We could not be happier with Rochelle's catering (www.myersfood.com). The food was delicious--we received many compliments on it from our guests (unprompted and not just to make conversation--people came up to us to specifically rave about the food, or wrote about it to us), and nearly everything was gone by the end of the night. Rochelle was a pleasure to work with: she was very flexible and accommodating. We wanted our vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free friends to enjoy the food--and she came up with great options for them so they did not feel like an afterthought. We wanted the ingredients to be local and sustainable--and they were. Everything was fresh, comforting, delicious, and at the same time elegant--exactly how we wanted it. Rochelle's website reads, "Individual attention. Local and sustainable ingredients. Fresh and handcrafted from scratch."--and that's exactly what you get. Highly, highly recommended. When I meet my friends, they still mention the food--it was one of the highlights of a very enjoyable evening, for us and our guests.

Sent on 10/31/2011

Nancy · Married on 09/03/2011

Rochelle catered my daughter's wedding this past weekend and she is amazing! The food was delicious - everyone was raving. The best part to me though was she really worked with us every step of the way. I had never hired a caterer before, so I had a lot of questions. We had a tight budget, but she showed us ways to cut costs. Rochelle always had patience, offered advise, gave me lot of good info, and really took care of us. She is fair and honest and a terrific cook. What a great combination!

Sent on 01/04/2013