49 Reviews for Rochelle Myers Catering: Individual, Personal Attention

Gluten Free (1)
Champagne Toast (1)
48 Rochelle Myers Catering: Individual, Personal Attention Reviews

Review from Wedding Planner:
Rochelle Myers Catering was top-notch! Their menus sounded delicious and we were not disappointed on the wedding day! The bride had contracted RMC and was confident and comfortable with them during the planning process.

We met Rochelle and Kim (event captain for the wedding) at the walk through and they were very thorough in going over all the details necessary to make the wedding a success. Kim was very accessible via email and was able to respond in no time! Rochelle, Kim, and their crew were able to work within space parameters for a tented wedding. With some creativity they were able to adjust the table placements for both buffet and guest rounds to ensure efficient meal service.

Their day-of staff worked quickly to set up and kept it professional at all times. Staff was courteous and kept the event flow moving from post-ceremony reception into dinner. Led by Kim, I felt confident that all would go well and she was very accommodating and flexible with event logistics. The food was delicious and plentiful. Staff kept an eye on the food and were quick to refresh. The bartenders were great! They had smiles on their faces the whole time and were welcoming and approachable. I couldn't thank them enough for their support! The wait staff was great with clearing plates/glasses and staying discreet as toasts were taking place. Again, lots of praise for Kim and her on-site staff!

Thank you Rochelle, Kim, Chefs, waitstaff, and bartenders for a memorable event!

Profile Picture Renee, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Rochelle catered our wedding on November 18th and everything was exceptional. She and her staff were an absolute delight to work with and we will absolutely recommend Rochelle to any friends or family in need of catering services. Rochelle was communicative, clear, and flexible through all parts of the process.

The most typical response we heard from our guests, and we would agree, was that the food was the best they've ever had at a wedding. We couldn't be any happier with the service she and food she provided!

Profile Picture lucas, 11/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

We absolutely LOVED working with Rochelle and her staff. From the first call planning the menu to the actual wedding reception, it was a pleasure. Rochelle listened to what we were looking for, and she designed a menu that was unbelievable (delicious, catered to our style, and creative). The planning process was easy and smooth. On our actual wedding day, we were treated so kindly by Rochelle and her staff too. It was a treat! I highly recommend Rochelle for her professionalism, organization, and delicious food- healthy food too! I am going to dream about the s'mores bar she created for years and years. I will book again for a future event. Thank you, Rochelle!

Profile Picture Rachael, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Custom Menu, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Organic

Finding and choosing Rochelle for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made! We fell in love with her menus online and when we had a tasting the deal was sealed! Rochelle’s menus and the value are unmatched- we didn’t even want to look around after finding her! Rochelle was always responsive and helpful with everything for our catering menu and beyond- she gave us insight about general wedding advice as a seasoned veteran in the field which was so much appreciated!

As for the food....on another level!! Good food was the most important part of our wedding to us and we are so glad we decided to go with Rochelle’s company. All of our guests have been consistently commenting that our wedding food was the best wedding food they’d ever had- and we agree whole heartedly! Not only was the food delicious, it was also beautifully displayed and set out on a perfect schedule. Rochelle even made sure my husband and I were able to get our dinner before everyone else so that we wouldn’t be too busy to eat- she walked us through the buffet, explained everything, and made our plates for us! All of the team that Rochelle brought with her were super helpful and pleasant to all of our guests- we honestly could not have asked for a better experience!

If you want really good food and a menu that is catered to you and your special day, you HAVE to go with Rochelle! Her personalization and attention to detail are unmatched, but most importantly, her food is spectacular! Get the fried chicken.....trust us!!!

Thank you so much, Rochelle and all of her team!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

We were so pleased with the quality of the food and the personal attention in making the reception align with our vision. Rochelle responded quickly to all communications before the event. We appreciated that there were no surprises - everything was what we expected and more! The on-site team was extremely professional and adaptable to our needs. Many guests asked us who provided the catering services, and we recommended Rochelle Myers Catering to them without hesitation.

Profile Picture Karen, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Chairs, Tables, Bartender(s), Buffet, Cake Cutting, Custom Menu, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), American, Vegetarian

Delicious, Beautiful, Perfect! I cannot say enough about the wonderful food and service that Rochelle of Rochelle Myers Catering provided for my daughter's wedding on September 30, 2017. Our guests are still calling and telling us what a terrific time they had an how fantastic the food was. Rochelle created the perfect menu that not only took care of the vegan bride and groom but all the rest of the non-vegan guests! The salmon and rosemary garlic chicken were cooked to perfection. The penne with tomato and vegan pesto sauce were favorites of the bride and groom. The heirloom tomato salad, garlic roasted potatoes and greens with apples, spiced pecans and maple vinaigrette were the perfect choices on such a beautiful fall day. From beginning to end Rochelle and her staff made our daughter's most special of days move flawlessly, look stunningly beautiful and taste absolutely delicious. Thank you again Rochelle, you all were wonderful!

Profile Picture Susan, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

My daughter's wedding was a few weeks ago. I cannot say enough good things about the team that was there. I hope to get their names correct, but Maureen, Becky, Adam, and Kaley were incredible!!

Being that we aren't pros at weddings and we did not have a wedding planner to keep the reception on track, Maureen (the manager) asked if she could help. She then coordinated everything and handled everything for us. The food was wonderful, plentiful, and hot! All the things a person would want in a caterer.

I brought my pickup so that when trash bags filled, we could just toss them in the truck and I could take them to the dump the next day. Maureen said there was no need for that. They would handle all the trash up until they left. The rental company wanted the dishes scraped and put into the containers they came in. Maureen and her folks took care of that, too.

These may seem like small things, but knowing there were professional folks helping and these small things were taken care of so that my wife and I could enjoy the evening and our guest... meant the world to us.

I wish I could add more stars but 5 is all I get.

THANK YOU MAUREEN, BECKY, ADAM, AND KALEY FOR EVERYTHING! YOU MADE THE EVENING SPECTACULAR!!!

Profile Picture Tom, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

From start to finish Rochelle Myers Catering was a dream to work with. It started initially with the tasting that she set up for us. It was so personalized and made us feel so special, not to mention the food was to die for! She even made cheese curds for our cocktail our because my Husband is from Wisconsin! She was very responsive and so easy to communicate with. The day of the wedding was even better than I could have imagined! Our guests could not stop talking about how wonderful the appetizers were. When we were done with pictures we had a plate of all our appetizers waiting for us! Also, when the buffet opened Mary went and got our plates for us so we could sit back and have a moment to ourselves. Mary also went above and beyond the whole night to make sure we always had a drink and were able to mingle with our guests. The amazing service didn't stop with Rochelle and Mary…the whole wait staff including the bartenders were awesome! My Husband and I could not be more pleased with Rochelle Myers Catering, they truly made our day the best day ever!!!

Profile Picture Renee, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Just had my daughter's wedding served by Rochelle and her skilled team. Dinner was truly exceptional, hors d'oeurves gorgeously displayed and tasty, her service crew skilled and on point, and Rochelle's attention to all the details complete. She saved our special day after a difficult disappointment with our original caterer. Thank you so much, Rochelle!

Profile Picture Kate, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Words cannot express how grateful I am
For Rochelle and her team. I liked Rochelle immediately as she was the most responsive caterer.. I Called 10 caterers and she was on top of it and I could not appreciate that more. I changed my event three times as my father passed away when planning for my wedding. Not only was she kind and thoughtful she was understanding in a time where I needed support from anyone. Her team showed up
And we're flexible and kind during the wedding. Everyone loved them. The food was excellent and the service was incredible.. I cannot express how great the Wedding was and I credit a lot of that to her and her team!

Profile Picture Jocelyn, 10/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

You need to decide how important fabulous food is for the event that you are planning. If wonderful food served beautifully and in abundance is what you are hoping for, then this is the caterer to go with.

Profile Picture Ramonda, 5/30/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Southern, Delivery, Set Up, Nut Free, Buffet, Dessert

Rochelle Myers Catering did an absolutely incredible job with our wedding! Several of our guests afterwards told us that it was the best wedding food they'd ever had! Rochelle was very flexible and willing to work with us to get local, ethically raised meat for our reception, which was very important for us - she even personally knew the farmer who provided us with the meat! We also had an absolutely fantastic pesto pasta dish with sun-dried tomatoes and pine nuts for our vegetarian guests, and it was so good that all the meat eaters wanted it, too! Rochelle was incredibly professional: even when our venue told us last minute that they weren't providing a full set-up crew, she was able to organize a full set-up crew for us and just took everything in her stride. Her staff were courteous and professional at every moment. Everything went smoothly and beautifully during the whole reception and we just got so many compliments from our guests! I would highly recommend Rochelle Myers Catering to anyone planning a wedding!

Profile Picture User5337826, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Server(s), Tastings

Outstanding food, impeccable service, outstanding experience! We had Rochelle's "Fajitas and Margaritas" at our wedding a couple weeks ago and they exceeded every expectation. The entire staff was friendly, organized, knowledgeable and extremely professional.

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Outside Alcohol, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Mexican, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Server(s)

I recommend them for everyone really nice for wedding day !

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Rochelle Myers Catering was very responsive and provided excellent service for my wedding. At last minute, I asked Rochelle to change the menu for my mother and she accommodated me. She also looked up vendors that sold comfortable chairs for me because my mother needed that as well. The catering company was able to provide a menu of tapa style dishes for us. The groom and I wanted our guests to be able to dine on chicken, salmon and beef at our wedding all within a reasonable price bracket and Rochelle provided just that! I would recommend her to any bride that likes variety and doesn't go by the status quo. Happy planning ladies and gents!

Profile Picture Renee, 4/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Bartender(s), Vegan, Vegetarian, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Plated, Server(s)

The first two times we used this caterer was for birthday parties. The third time we had them cater a party for us was our wedding. Same-sex marriage had just become legal in VA and they were the first people we thought about (after each other of course!). Rochelle and the others were very excited for us and even donated the cake as a present! They are absolutely wonderful and I highly recommend them. The food is excellent and I heard many guests compliment them. Rochelle will make changes for you in the menu and they clean up afterwards, which is a blessing in itself. They are very professional and fun. A nice mix.

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Working with Rochelle was 1 of the best experiences my husband and I had while planning our wedding. From day 1 we knew that we wanted Rochelle to be our caterer. We didn't want a typical wedding buffet and after our first conversation with Rochelle we knew that she could make it happen. After going to her beautiful home for the taste testing we were ready to sign on the dotted line, her food is FANTASTIC! Her attention to detail is stellar and she was so organized. We actually hired a wedding planner and regret doing so after realizing that Rochelle was more on the ball than the planner. She was absolutely flawless the day of the wedding. All of our guests were raving about her fried chicken and shrimp and grits! We can't thank you enough Rochelle (and your awesome team!) for the amazing job you did. We hope that we can conjure up some event soon so we can hire you again as our caterer! I HIGHLY recommend using Rochelle if you want the best food and no stress!

Profile Picture RheaAnn, 9/26/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Southern, Organic

Rochelle was the first vendor that we spoke to for catering our wedding. We had one phone consultation where we explained our very basic ideas. Rochelle quickly came up with menu ideas based on where we are from. We attended a tasting session and we were completely impressed with all the food we tasted. We had a hard time narrowing down selections. Her experience was evident and definitely inspired confidence!

It is important to mention that Rochelle is much more than a caterer/ chef. She provided guidance and recommendations on additional vendors and glass, utensil, and china selections. She also provided rentals for tables, chairs, and tents. She built in servers, a bartender and dishwasher for the duration of the wedding. Rochelle also did a site visit where she explained where everything would go, and she helped with planning the schedule for the duration of the event.

Rochelle was always available on email and phone to answer any questions that we had and was prompt with her arrival to the venue.

On the day of our wedding: her set up matched our vision perfectly! Our guests raved about the food, servers, bartender and overall presentation. We will definitely use her for our future catering needs.

Profile Picture User5447648, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, American, British, Local, Middle Eastern, Vegetarian, Bartender(s), Chairs, Tables

Our wedding would not have been the same without Rochelle and her hard-working staff taking care of us the entire night. They truly went above and beyond to make sure our vision came to life, our guests were happy, and the food was absolutely amazing, despite the 90 degree day we had! Rochelle’s professionalism and attention to detail was so appreciated, as we felt completely confident in her planning and execution, and really didn’t have to worry about linens, table settings, bar fixings…all of the little things you think you might forget, Rochelle has already thought about and accounted for. Having to plan for a July wedding in Virginia meant anticipating a very HOT day, and that’s what we got. Rochelle took this into consideration from the very beginning and created several menu options for us to choose from that she felt could sustain the heat and still offer a variety of choices for our guests. Boy, did she blow us out of the water when we went for our tasting. Everything was so delicious. My cousins are still raving about her candied bacon! Beyond the food though, Rochelle, Maureen, and the rest of their catering staff went out of their way to keep everyone happy. At one point, Rochelle trekked into the field where we were taking pictures with water for our wedding party and photographer. After pictures, she had prepared a tray with a sample of all the hors d’oeuvres for Kevin and I and placed it one of the suites of our bed and breakfast so we could take a minute to ourselves and just soak everything in. What’s more, one of our nephews refused to eat anything but a peanut butter and jelly sandwich that night and sure enough, Rochelle marched into the kitchen upstairs and returned with a homemade PB & J for Tucker. We cannot say enough about Rochelle and how much we enjoyed working with her throughout the entire wedding planning process. She knows the ins and outs of catering, and rest assured, she will take care of you and your guests!

Profile Picture Maddie, 7/31/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Rochelle was wonderful to work with from her initial visit to the venue and the time she spent with us on the menu and all of the services to the day of the wedding. We got compliment after compliment on the food from the guests as it should have been because it was so good!!! Thank you, Rochelle, for making this a wonderful day!!

Profile Picture Marguerite, 5/9/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

I would highly recommend Rochelle Myers Catering. As a bride who planned my wedding without much help from anyone else, it was a tough balancing act as it got close. Rochelle was one of the easiest vendors to work with especially considering that the food is one of the most important parts of a wedding. She was always the one to communicate with me from my first inquiry, to the tasting, site visit, and the wedding day itself. She was always quick to reply to my emails. The tasting was a lot of fun, and the food at the tasting and reception was really great. Everyone loved it. Rochelle also helped me a lot with my planning by bringing some potential snags up in my plans for the reception that she recognized through all of her experience. I was very pleased with the way the buffet tables and bar were set up. They brought their own decor that tied in perfectly with the vibe we were going for. I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Rochelle Myers Catering: Rochelle Myers and her team of professionals are amazing. From my first telephone conversation, I knew my daughter and her partner's wedding reception would be a success. Rochelle’s eye for detail and commitment to quality was right on point. She asked questions and gave suggestions every step of the way. We were anxious about the reception as this was the first same sex blessing ceremony at our church and we needed someone to help us make it an event to remember. Job well done! Her chef, Rebecca and her staff prepared a delicious meal and the presentation was beautiful. The serving staff truly put the “cater” into catering. They went above and beyond catering to our guests. I was so impressed that the staff prepared hors d’oeuvre plates for the bridal party and family as our photographer was taking pictures during the beginning of the reception. They checked with each table making sure that everyone's needs were met. Staff at our church asked me for Rochelle’s information as they would like to hire her and her team for future events. Many thanks to Rochelle’s team, the brides could not be happier!
Sincerely,
Terri F

Profile Picture Terri, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Thank you so much for the fantastic job you and your team did catering Jessica's wedding last weekend. The food was amazing and your staff was on point the whole time.

Profile Picture Liz, 5/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

It was a pleasure working with Rochelle and her staff from day 1. They handled everything perfectly, we could not have asked for better service, food and value! Many of our guests raved about the food!

Profile Picture Justin, 5/24/14, 1 Review