4 Reviews for Rochelle Cheever ~ Italy Weddings Photography

I never take the time to leave reviews but I have to for Rochelle. My husband and I eloped in Rome and I booked a 2 hour photo session with Rochelle. It was one of the most fun things we did on out trip- which is saying ALOT since we were in Rome! We took beautiful pictures on a cliff overlooking Rome, in a 15th century church, and in a park across from the Colosseum. These are places we never would have known about. And the pictures are beautiful. We both warned her we were not photogenic. It turns out we are when someone is as talented as Rochelle is taking the pictures.

Profile Picture Lerro, 5/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Rochelle Cheever was fantastic. She was very responsive, organized, professional and friendly. She made our wedding in a foreign spot feel like home and we have beautiful pictures to remember the occasion with! She also stayed longer at our dinner just to get a few extra shots! Her turn around of the digital images was about four weeks just as promised! I would fully and confidently recommend Rochelle to anyone having an Italian wedding!

Profile Picture User2807077, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Planning a surprise proposal is already very hard, but doing it in another country that you do not know anything about is even harder. Queue in Rochelle. I approached Rochelle in May 2011 about proposing to my then girlfriend by end of August. We had A LOT of back and forth communication (over 60 emails) discussing various proposal topics like best location, time of day, which part of town to stay in, etc. She even created a slide show to give me a better idea of how some of the locations looked! My proposal could not have been done without her. She is very friendly, approachable, and extremely professional. She was flexible with timing and gave amazing insight into things you probably would not have thought about. All this and I haven’t even mentioned her photography skills! Her passion for photography definitely shows in her work. She pays a lot of attention to minor details and is very creative with the various techniques she uses. Our pictures turned out amazing! For everything you are getting, the pricing for her services is completely reasonable. Rochelle is an amazing photographer/photo editor and you will be extremely happy with your pictures.

After the proposal we went on a tour of Italy. The trip was incredible, but one of the highlights of our entire trip was definitely having the opportunity to meet and work with Rochelle. We had an amazing time at the proposal/engagement shoot. She made both of us feel so comfortable that by the end of the shoot, it felt so natural being in front of the camera. And as an added bonus..as you drive around taking pictures she explains some of the history of Rome...its like a personal tour of Rome!

Rochelle, if you read this…thank you for all your help, I really appreciate it… I hope I didn't give you too hard of a time with the 60 or so emails. :)

Thanks,
Raajeev & Elaine

Profile Picture Raajeev, 5/24/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Rochelle is first class! She made the beauty of our wedding last forever. Her pictures were of such quality, that we have been looking at them for over a month now and STILL can't believe that they are of us and OUR wedding!
Thank you Rochelle!