Robinwood Photography Reviews

7 | Georgetown, TX

7 Reviews for Robinwood Photography

Robin · Married on 01/12/2013

Susan is who the definition of professional was created from. The precision and care with which her photos are taken is unlike any other. She doesn't over edit or manipulate photos to where they don't even resemble what originally happened. My (now) husband is in the military, which meant he could only be home to assist with wedding planning every so often. Susan was extremely flexible and went above and beyond to accommodate to our sporadic schedule. At the wedding itself, she was calm, collected, and kept me level headed as I was stressing like every bride does. She was considerate to how I was feeling and worked with me beyond just being a photographer, but someone there to make sure nothing was in the way of mine and my husband's big day. She's quick to reply when you reach out to her whether by phone or email and does everything she can to cater to you. I definitely recommend such a talented and friendly photographer to capture those moments at your wedding!

Sent on 11/20/2013

valerie · Married on 10/21/2011

Robinwood Photography was amazing. Anytime I emailed a question or called, I had a response within at least 24 hours. Most of the time I had an answer sooner. My husband to be had plenty of questions and wanted to see a lot of work before we made a decision. Susan was more than accommodating! I was very particular with some of the shots I wanted, and she got them. I would recommend Robinwood Photography to anyone!!

Sent on 11/15/2011

Sonja · Married on 09/24/2011

I am so pleased with Robinwood Photography and Susan. What an awesome job she did. The engagement photos, the bridal portraits and the wedding photos are absolutely beautiful. Susan made everything so smooth and enjoyable and fun, fun, fun!
    The props provided for the photobooth were great. Everyone had a blast taking photos and when you watched you could just feel the excitement.
    Susan is more than your photographer, she is your friend. Very open to your requests and gives great suggestions. I would definitely recommend her company.

Sent on 10/10/2011

Crystal · Married on 09/03/2011

Love love love Susan and her work. I will forever be appreciative of every thing she did for us and our wedding, but most importantly the way she captured the details and the moments that I didn't have time for, and I will treasure them forever!

Sent on 11/07/2011

Dianna · Married on 04/30/2011

This was the best experience I have had with a photographer!! The pictures are awesome. I would and will recommend her to every I know!!

Sent on 05/11/2011

amanda · Married on 07/25/2010

Susan was very flexible with our schedule and last minute changes we made!!she captured things from viewpoints i wouldnt have imagined!! Pictures were stunning. she is very creative and funny and made it fun not stressful!~She has shot our families christmas photos as well- very patient and understanding with our fussy little kid.over all we rate her as a 5 well done!

Sent on 10/13/2010

April · Married on 06/25/2010

I contacted Susan 4 days before my wedding. I explained to her that we had to move our wedding date up due to a family illness, and that we wanted to have the memories of everyone in our family being there. She dropped everything to work around my schedule. She took off work on a Friday, and showed up at my grandparents house at 7:45AM to take pictures of me getting ready and me with my family. She was very patient with our older family members, as they could not move as fast to get into position for family pictures. Everyone at my wedding was blown away by her professionalism, and by the final product that we got in our pictures! I couldn't be happier that I went with her for my wedding pictures! She captured memories for me and my husband that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 07/04/2010