15 Reviews for Robin Sevrina Events

Non-Religious (4)
Destination (3)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Partial Planning (1)

We worked with Robin for our wedding at Gardener Ranch in November and were beyond happy with everything. Robin was responsive, always helping and providing guidance for any questions I had while planning, but never pushy and allowed us to make decisions on our own time. She was always a pleasure to talk to and was such a calming and positive presence on the day of the wedding. Despite last minute changes due to rain, everything went seamlessly and no guests even knew that our completely outdoor wedding was moved indoors just minutes before they arrived. The weeks leading up to the wedding, Robin handled all the final confirmations with our vendor team and ensured all loose ends were tied up. All our vendors loved working with Robin as well and told us multiple times how she was on top of everything and a pleasure to work with. Our wedding ceremony and reception was better than we could have ever imagined and that is thanks to Robin. I would highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding or event.

Profile Picture bailey, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We worked with Robin to help plan and coordinate our 2017 Carmel Mission/Gardener Ranch wedding and reception. From our first conversation, our experience with Robin was amazing, my husband and I both felt completely comfortable as if we had known her for years. She is the utmost professional and was super responsive to all of our text messages, emails, phone calls, etc. She understood our vision and executed on it perfectly. Everything day of was perfect --- we couldn't have asked for a more relaxed and enjoyable wedding day. Everything came together seamlessly. Months later we are still receiving comments from family and friends that it was one of the most beautiful and well coordinated weddings they had ever been to. Bottom line, BOOK ROBIN, it will be the best decision you make!!!

Profile Picture Anjuli, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The best decision we ever made was hiring Robin to be our wedding planner. She truly listened to our vision for the wedding and well exceeded all our expectations. From her corporate background organizing large scale events, she brings a level of polish and professionalism that cannot be matched. Every step of the way, she proved to be exceptionally well organized and a wonderful communicator. No matter the situation, she was always calm and incredibly patient with us. She also has impeccable taste, so every detail of our wedding was elegant and sophisticated. No words can adequately describe all Robin did behind the scenes to craft our dream wedding. We feel incredibly fortunate to have found Robin and couldn't be more grateful to her for making our day so special.

Profile Picture Caroline, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Robin was just simply amazing. Having a destination wedding was definitely the most difficult task we had ever done. Robin made everything so easy. Communication was a breeze, we did a few Skype sessions as we were living in Sydney. Even on our short and rushed trips to the USA, Robin was always able to accommodate for our schedule and definitely helped us with our decisions on a short span of time. On the wedding day, I had no worries in the world and knew I was in good hands. From the decorations and small details to the seamlessly flawless day. It was by far more than we expected. Our guests were so amazed at how well organised there day was. Robin was honest and reliable and just simply amazing. Her knowledge and creativity was incredible. So if your looking for someone who had incredible customer service. Someone who has a wealth of knowledge about weddings. Someone who is honest, creative and easy Top communicated with, then you have definitely found the right event planner who is Robin Bates.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 10/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Robin is an AMAZING wedding planner and a true partner in the process. She is worth her weight in gold. You will not find a better planner or partner for the wedding process.

We were on a budget, and she worked very hard to work around those constraints, helping us itemize our budget and expenses.

We did not live in Carmel-by-the-Sea, and she made it work for us. It was as if we did live there the way Robin coordinated with vendors and communicated with us. She gave insiders tips with vendors so that we weren’t totally taken advantage of being outsiders.

She was great about giving honest feedback, suggestions about what would and wouldn't work, and overall expectation setting for how the wedding would go and what we needed to do. She also made it easy on us by setting timelines and forcing us to stick to them.

We would not have been able to have our wedding without her help. Not only did she make it happen, but she made it happen flawlessly. If there were any hiccups, which there weren’t, we were none the wiser – she took care of them without us even knowing. She went well above and beyond our expectations as a wedding planner.

The best part about it was that we really liked spending time with Robin! That is the kind of person she is. You would want to hang out with her even if you weren’t planning a wedding, and that personality was in every phase of her wedding planning process. We can’t wait to go back to Carmel-by-the-Sea and grab wine and catch up with her! She was professional and fun at the same time. She worked hard to remove stress and remind us of positives when things got hectic.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Robin is WONDERFUL! Throughout the entire wedding-planning process, I always felt like Robin's goal was to help my husband, our families, and me create an event that matched our vision. Robin was always candid and honest with her feedback; she tailored her advice to what we had said mattered to us, and what we wanted the wedding to be. If you're looking for an incredibly creative, comfortable, and warm wedding planner who is also pragmatic, professional, and thorough, Robin is the right planner for you!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious

Robin helped us plan the absolutely perfect wedding. Her professionalism, creativity, and organizational skills were everything we could've hoped for in a planner. She has connections with tons of vendors in the area so we were able put together a wedding more beautiful than we ever could have imagined.

We planned the wedding from long-distance with Robin and she was able to guide us along the way and make the whole process much less stressful. She set up a helpful timeline and helped us prioritize all the important goals along the way. She has a way of simplifying the planning process that was very refreshing.

We highly recommend Robin Sevrina Events for your wedding planning. Robin's planning skills will undoubtedly take your wedding to the next level. You can not go wrong with Robin Sevrina Events.

Thank you Robin!!
Love, Charlie & Taylor

Profile Picture Judy, 4/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination, Non-Religious

Robin was exceptional in every way. She listened to our wants and needs, respected
our budget, was incredibly creative and professional as well as personable. My
daughter's wedding was successful and enjoyable because of her many talents!

Profile Picture Pam, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Robin was the perfect choice to plan the Rehearsal Dinner we hosted for our son's recent wedding in Carmel Valley, CA. Her creativity, aesthetic vision, and organizational skills produced an evening of joy and magic. 5 Stars!

Profile Picture Kristi, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation

Robin Sevrina Olson Bates, through Robin Sevrina Events, recently planned and co-ordinated my husband’s 40th birthday celebration in our home with such enthusiasm and attention to detail anyone would have thought she was planning for her own wedding day! Her breadth of experience really showed with her scope of knowledge about different styles of planning an event in your home. She really captured the atmosphere of warmth & celebration we envisioned with meticulous attention to detail.

From the moment I met Robin, I knew I had found the right person to co-ordinate my husband’s party. Our event was a formal, four-course sit down dinner party for 18 of our closest friends.

Robin coordinated all aspects our event including catering, rentals, flowers, table decor, set-up, etc., and with so many moving parts, she always made me feel at ease that she was in full control of the situation with frequent updates via e-mail and text.

Robin was very respectful of my time when meeting in person and has a knack for drawing out personal preferences of color and design. She came up with such creative ideas of how I could add a personal touch to the celebration (A collage of black and white photographs selected from my husband’s life over the past 40 years in the shape of “40”), now on permanent display in our home.

Our Friends who attended the party are still raving about how seamlessly everything flowed and sent thank you notes with captions such as, “Perfect”, “Incredibly memorable”, “An evening I will never forget!”

Robin worked within our budget and came up with very cost effective ways of decorating our table including several flower arrangements, lanterns and votive candles, all set in perfect symmetry by Robin.

I am so grateful to Robin for all of her patience and guidance planning my husband’s milestone event. She is an absolute gem and I highly recommend her for helping you create an event and memories that will last a lifetime!

Profile Picture User4961202, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

I could not have imagined planning our wedding without Robin. She far exceeded our expectations. She is very detail oriented, organized, creative and professional. She helped us to think outside of the box to get the wedding day we truly dreamed of. She thought about things we had not thought about and was able to listen to what we wanted and offer suggestions on how to bring it all together.

She truly created the wedding of our dreams. We wanted a playfully, yet romantic ceremony that reflected us as a couple. Robin was able to capture that for us.

On the day of our wedding, my husband and I did not have to worry about a thing! Robin kept everything running smoothly. We enjoyed our special day because Robin took care of every detail. Even months after our wedding our guests are regularly telling us what amazing wedding it was.

Profile Picture User3499802, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We hired Robin as a day-of coordinator for our destination wedding in Monterey. I can truly say she was a god-send! Robin was incredibly organized, professional, and attentive throughout our wedding planning process. We began looping her into our plans a few weeks before the wedding, and the week of the wedding she was with us regularly to make sure she had a clear idea of our vision and how to execute it. She has a great eye for design and a wonderful collection of decor and accessories that she made available for us to use -- beautiful lanterns, bud vases, candle-holders, you name it! The day of the wedding, she and her assistant made the wedding venue look even more beautiful than we could have imagined. The program went exactly according to plan and Robin took care of every snag (like running out of liquor) without us being the wiser. I would HIGHLY recommend Robin and am so incredibly happy we made the investment to hire her. THANK YOU ROBIN!

Profile Picture Jess, 9/17/16, 1 Review
4.7

If you are going to spend the money on a wedding planner/event services in Carmel, Robin is the person to do it with! She's the ultimate professional and has the ability to manage a large number of moving pieces on your wedding day/weekend...and she's got the best can-do attitude! Our wedding weekend hit a record high for temperatures (which no one saw coming, even in the weekly forecast!) and Robin was out there with the vendors making sure everyone was hydrated and that everything continued to run smoothly with the food service.

I would say that Robin would be a great fit for someone who really values working with someone who cares about design, aesthetics, layout and decor. We didn't lean on her as heavily for preferred vendors, budget management or other sorts of services that many planners provide - but seeing how organized she was with our weekend I have no doubt she rocks that as well! But if you care about the overall look/feel/theme of your wedding weekend and bringing it all together, Robin is the absolute best.

On top of that, she's a joy to work with and one of the nicest people! We had to bring down a few loads of stuff for the wedding and Robin let us store everything at her office which helped a TON - just above and beyond :)

We were so sad to say goodbye to her at the end of the wedding weekend!!

Photo
Profile Picture Ashley, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination