Robin Mckenna Hair and Make-up Artist Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 5 Reviews
View more information

• Monica
    Monica B. Married on 04/24/2021

Beautiful bridal hair and make-up

Robin is incredibly talented. She made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. My bridesmaids also loved their hair and make-up. I loved working with Robin, and can't wait to do it all again for our vow renewal in 2022!

Robin Mckenna Hair and Make-up Artist's reply:

Thank you so much Monica!!! I enjoyed being a part of your special day! I can’t wait either for your vow renewal either !!!
  • Olivia
    Olivia H. Married on 09/14/2019

Beautiful hair and make-up!

Robin was the best part of my wedding day morning! She made getting ready super fun and got my party and myself looking flawless in no time at all! I have pretty ruthlessly curly hair and, what was impressive to me, was that her updo lasted all night long, at least 8 hours. I truly loved working with Robin and couldn't recommend her more highly!

Robin Mckenna Hair and Make-up Artist's reply:

Thank you Olivia!!!!We enjoyed being a part of your special day!!!! You made our day as well!! I'm so happy you picked me to share your day it was my pleasure!
  • Meropes
    Ania Married on 08/24/2019

Wonderful hair and makeup experience!

I found Robin's work through Instagram and loved the hair styling examples she had! She was wonderful to work with, prompt in responding, and was able to come on-site to get everything done. Everybody from my family and friends loved the hairstyles they had for the wedding!

Robin Mckenna Hair and Make-up Artist's reply:

Thank you so much Ania!!! I really appreciate your review and you allowing us to share your special day!
  • Christina
    Christina L. Married on 08/03/2019

Great gatsby hair styles

Robin was so much fun to have, she did an amazing job styling our hair for a great gatsby themed wedding!! She was very accommodating to our needs and was super fun but professional at the same time!!!

Robin Mckenna Hair and Make-up Artist's reply:

Thank you Christina!!! I had a wonderful time with you all !!! Thank you for choosing me to share your day!!!
    Lynn L. Married on 07/06/2019

Wedding reception

Robin did an excellent job with my hair and make up for my wedding reception! She was professional prompt and courteous and very friendly and made me feel very comfortable! I would most definitely recommend her!!!! She traveled an hour to come and do my hair and make up and was very reasonable in her pricing!

Robin Mckenna Hair and Make-up Artist's reply:

Thank you Lynn!!! Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day!!! I enjoyed being there! It was my pleasure!