Robin Klag Bridal Makeup Artist Reviews

64 Reviews for Robin Klag Bridal Makeup Artist

• Savannah

Savannah · Married on 09/29/2018

Such beauty

I showed her a reference picture and she made me look stunning! Solid makeup to stay on without looking caked!

Marissa · Married on 11/08/2016

I love Robin! She is not just amazing at her job but she is so much fun. I had a destination wedding and found her through here. She helped with my hair dresser. She was so bubbly and happy. She made each girl look better than the next. My MIL and Mother both said they have never felt as beautiful as they did than. I can not say enough great things about her. She help make my day even more special.

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2016

Robin was a wonderful make-up artist! Her responses were quick and she was very attentive to my requests. Coming from out of town, it was stressful to try to get things together, but Robin made it very relaxing and easy. We completed a trial run the day before, which stayed perfectly for my rehearsal dinner, to ensure everything was exactly how I wanted it. She was kind enough to let me see different lip shades and determine what would be best for my big deal. The next day, she arrived on time and was so pleasant! My family enjoyed her company and listening to stories! Thank you so much, Robin! Words cannot express my gratitude.

Robin · Married on 10/01/2016

Robin did such an amazing job with all of the make up for my wedding! She was incredibly easy to work with, and had such a fun and bubbly personality. I would 100% recommend her to anyone!

Carly · Married on 09/24/2016

Robin was great! Not only did my bridesmaids look incredible, but I(the bride) looked stunning as well! She arrived early and did a great job on makeup application. I am so happy with how everything turned out, and the pictures prove how fantastic of a job she did! Hire Robin for your wedding day, I promise she will do an amazing job

Chelsea · Married on 07/23/2016

There are really not enough great things I could say about Robin! I decided to put a destination wedding together in less than three months and one thing I was so nervous about was choosing someone for my makeup. I didn't have time to come to Florida and do a trial run, so I had to go solely off of reviews I read online. Robin had glowing reviews on multiple sites, but at the end of the day I still had to trust that everything would work out... and it turned even better than I had hoped! Robin was so nice, professional and helpful. She was responsive to all of my emails and helped me put together a look that was perfect for me. She was a joy to have around on the day of the wedding, and she uses some of the best products on the market. If you are looking for a makeup artist in the area Robin is the absolute best!

Tiffany · Married on 03/05/2016

Robin was awesome!! She was quick to respond, and was very flexible. I don't think I gave her much time before scheduling my trial and she fit me in. She did exactly what I want and made me feel extra beautiful on my wedding day!! I would definitely recommend her and will use her in the future for other events!

Andrea · Married on 08/15/2015

I used Robin for my makeup and my bridesmaids' and mom's makeup for our destination wedding. Robin was very easy to work with and always very responsive. She met us in Panama City Beach earlier this summer for a trial run, which really helped ease my nerves about having someone else do my makeup on my big day!

On the day of the wedding she arrived early and stayed precisely on schedule, allowing everyone to be ready for pictures on time. My bridesmaids had very different personal styles and some weren't big makeup wearers, but she was able to do a great look for everyone that made them look really natural but polished. She really listened to what you were going for and didn't do any over the top makeup for people who wanted a natural look, which made everyone really comfortable.

I was very happy with my own makeup, it looked very fresh and natural, which was exactly what I wanted. Bonus- it stayed on well throughout the warm and humid evening. Thanks Robin!

Jennifer · Married on 06/13/2015

Robin is absolutely wonderful and super talented at makeup!! We are from St. Louis and had a destination wedding in Destin, FL. It was so great having Robin, as she was always getting back with me about my ideas for makeup and made me feel so comfortable. She came and did 2 trials as she wanted to make sure I was completely satisfied! I cannot thank you enough for that!! She is so fun and easy to talk to and fit right in with us on my wedding day! Robin did my makeup, my bridesmaids, and mom. Every one of us looked wonderful, and each of us loved loved loved our makeup!! The airbrush makeup is terrific, as our wedding was on a such a hot day, and as much as I was sweating, my makeup still looked flawless! Robin is so talented, and I HIGHLY recommend her for your wedding day makeup!!! Thank you Robin!!

Catherine · Married on 04/17/2015

I LOVED working with Robin for my April 2015 wedding in Destin, FL. She was so easy to work with and was always very prompt when returning emails and calls. My bridesmaids and I looked wonderful for the big day! She is professional, friendly, positive and really took her time to make sure we all looked great! I would certainly recommend Robin to anyone! Thanks again, Robin!!

Melissa · Married on 11/02/2014

Robin was hired as the makeup artist for my sister's destination wedding in Fairhope, Alabama. Robin was so much fun to work with! She is incredibly talented, very professional and she was a blast to hang out with!

Erin · Married on 09/27/2014

Robin Klag was amazing! I loved the natural airbrush makeup she gave me on my wedding! It stayed throughout the entire night keeping me looking fresh even in the heat. Robin is a gifted individual and I highly recommend her!

Drew · Married on 08/23/2014

I hired Robin Klag to do my and my bridesmaids' makeup for my destination wedding in Pensacola. Planning all the way from Texas, I relied solely upon online reviews. I am so glad I chose Robin. She does beautiful work. The theme of my wedding was vintage travel, and the look she chose perfectly complemented my lace vintage-style dress. She did airbrush foundation, which lasted the whole hot, humid evening, and I only had to touch up my lipstick once. I was so happy with the final look. Robin also has a list of hair stylists she has worked with, which made finding a hair stylist very easy.

If you are looking for a wedding makeup artist in the Pensacola, Florida area, I highly recommend Robin Klag.

Katie · Married on 06/07/2014

Robin is fantastic. Since it was a destination wedding I wasn't able to do my trial until two days before the big day - as you can imagine, that was nerve-racking. Robin came to our rental house in Watercolor on Thursday morning, gear in tow and did a fabulous job on my makeup. There was one small change that I wanted for the big day and she quickly made sure that was taken of. An extra plus was that she is fun to talk to! Me, Robin and my best friends had a great time both Thursday and Saturday! I even considered calling her to come over on Friday and do my makeup for the RD. Point is - your not gonna go wrong, she's fabulous. Lock it down.

Julia · Married on 04/26/2014

Robin was the make up artist for my wedding and she was amazing!! I had never met her before my wedding and she definitely exceeded my expectations. She does a great job! I definitely recommend her!

Jamie · Married on 03/01/2014

Let me start by saying I had 10 Bridesmaids, so when I started calling vendors in the area to assist with the makeup on my big day I had issues…

Then I found Robin and a huge wait was lifted off my shoulders!

She acted like 10 bridesmaids, a mother of the bride and bride were no problem.

You know you had a GREAT makeup artist when not one, but ALL of your party LOVED their makeup.

We all know how hard it is to appease 1 or 2 girls let alone 10. So if you are in the market for a fabulous makeup artist Robin is girl!

Danielle · Married on 09/19/2013

Robin was one of the best vendors I had! She was wonderful! I planned a Destin, FL wedding from Austin, Texas. We had emailed back and forth a few months before and I finally met her 2 days before my wedding for my make-up trial. She was so sweet and listened while I told her the look I was going for. She even went through probably seven shades of pink to find the perfect lip color!
    The make-up on my actual wedding day was absolutely flawless, lasted all night (through an outside dinner with crazy humidity!) If you are looking for a truly talented make-up artist, Robin is it :)

Penelope · Married on 08/31/2013

Robin was extremely wonderful to work with and she did a beautiful job on my make-up. She also did my mother's and sister's make-up and they loved it. She did a trial run about a week before the event, listened to my feedback, and adjusted the colors and make-up accordingly. I had my make-up done at 12 p.m. and didn't have to worry about it all the way through 12 a.m.!

Courtney · Married on 08/03/2013

Robin was amazing! She came on Thursday at 8 am because this is the only time I could do my trial! She came to us, and I LOVED the trial! It was such a great look and the airbrush was amazing! On Saturday she did my makeup (exactly as it looked before) and my MOH and mom, their makeup looked amazing! The airbrush stayed on great through the heat of our outside ceremony/reception! Would recommend her to any bride!

Caroline · Married on 07/27/2013

Robin was a wonderful makeup artist for me, my sisters, and my mom on my wedding day. We were all so impressed with her professionalism and expertise. We would highly recommend her to anyone!

Jennifer · Married on 07/20/2013

Miss Robin is AMAZING! She made me look and feel beautiful. Although we met just the day before our wedding, it felt as though we had known each other for years. She took time to sit and enjoy lunch with my family, laugh and giggle right along with us, and made sure that we all we happy with our looks. I would love to work with her again, and would, in a second, recommend her to anyone! Thanks Robin!!

Stephanie · Married on 07/06/2013

Robin did such a wonderful job! After my trial run we went out to the beach and layer out, and the makeup still looked great when we went out that evening. I was so happy the day of because even though it was hot and we were outside the whole time, my makeup looked great for the entire ceremony and reception. I could not be happier with how well it looked all night and I received so many compliments on it! Thank you Robin for doing such a wonderful job and helping to make my day so special!

Robin did my makeup, my sisters, and my bridesmaids makeup for my wedding day in June. She was wonderful to work with from start to finish. I really wanted to do airbrush but was bit worried with the heat in FL in June, but she assured me it would last and it lasted all night long. She even came for a trial to our house a few days before the wedding to ensure everything would be smooth the day of. I highly recommend Robin to anyone who is getting married in the area!

Anne Kimbell · Married on 06/22/2013

Robin did an amazing job with my makeup for my wedding! She kept it very natural and I LOVED it!! Thank you very much!

Abby · Married on 06/08/2013

Robin did my bridal makeup for my wedding and she was absolutely amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better makeup artist. She knew exactly what do do with my eyes and I was obsessed with the outcome! Highly recommend Robin!