Robert Ryan Catering & Design Reviews

157 | Collegeville, PA

157 Reviews for Robert Ryan Catering & Design

Lindsay · Married on 08/14/2010

We worked with Bob Ryan and Courtney throughout most of this process and both were incredibly helpful and so easy to work with. They went out of their way to make sure that our wedding day was exactly what we wanted. Angela was our wedding day coordinator and she was fantastic! My husband and I felt well taken care of the entire evening and never had to worry about a thing. Angela, Bob and the Robert Ryan staff made our evening perfect!

Sent on 09/09/2010

Kelly · Married on 07/02/2010

We loved working with Robert Ryan Catering and the Columbia Station for our wedding! The venue was perfect and the people were excellent to work with for all aspects of our wedding. They made everything so easy...so all we had to do the day of was...ENJOY!

Sent on 07/13/2010

Kevin · Married on 06/19/2010

We had a great experience using Robert Ryan Catering for our wedding reception at the Phoenixville Foundry. They delivered on everything that was promised and it was a pleasure working with them up to the day of the wedding as they were always incredibly responsive, pleasant and easy to work with on any detail, either big or small. The staff truly cared about our vision for the wedding and treated the day as if they were catering a wedding for one of their own. We would highly recommend them for your reception.

Sent on 07/30/2010
  • tiffany's_bride

Heidi · Married on 06/12/2010

Robert Ryan Catering - hands down - is the most amazing vendor to book for your reception needs! We loved the fact that Robert Ryan Catering is family owned and you can tell that the staff cares deeply about running a smooth event and one that you'll fully enjoy. As promised, they were extremely flexible with meeting our budget needs without sacrificing great tasting food. Our guests couldn't stop talking about the delicious food and our "mini-entree" options served at the reception. Using this buffet technique, our guests had tons of options and lots of variety to choose from. While we were getting pictures done, we even had our own personal waitress to serve us drinks in order to stay hydrated in the summer heat. During the day, Robert Ryan also provides an "event coordinator" who helps guide your guests to the next part of the reception and also keeps the bride and groom on schedule; Angela was awesome!!! We were so grateful to not hire an additional wedding planner for the "day of" because Robert Ryan provided this great service. So do yourself a favor, and plan a tasting with them because you won't regret it!

Sent on 06/22/2010

Lizanne · Married on 05/30/2010

I cannot tell you how happy I am that we had our wedding and reception at the Columbia Station! Robert Ryan and Courtney were so professional and very willing to help us have a great wedding and delicious food on our budget. We got married on May 30, 2010 in the garden at the Columbia Station. It was beautiful. Afterwards, we moved inside the ballroom for our reception. The room looked beautiful. I cannot tell you how many of our guests were raving about the food that Robert Ryan Catering provided! We had mini entree stations and there was so much food to choose from! Robert Ryan Catering is outstanding and willing to work with our budget. Robin was our wedding coordinator and she was fantastic! Everyone there was just great and we had an absolutely perfect wedding day!

Sent on 06/15/2010

jasmin · Married on 05/22/2010

ladies, if you are on the fence about RRC, just do it! they totally rocked out my wedding! do the complementary tasting which allows you to get a sense for what they offer. we actually did 2 separate tastings with RRC b/c we wanted to make sure we were in love with the food and entrees we chose and i never felt any pressure to make a decision quickly. stephanie was awesome to work with; very prompt to respond same day to my many emails and had good suggestions. she was very organized and she & her staff came through on our wedding day. i know many guests said that the food was great...we actually ate most of the appetizers served and our entrees, and have 1st hand knowledge that the food was tasty. we also had RRC do our "welcome bbq/rehearsal dinner" at our home and the food was sooo good! stephanie is a gem and i really appreciated it when she expressed concern that taking on the rehearsal dinner at our home might be too much stress for us (even at the expense of not getting this addl job). the bbq was a huge success thanks to RRC as they made sure that everything went smoothly! best of luck wedding planning!

Sent on 05/25/2010

Rachel · Married on 04/03/2010

I could not picture my wedding and reception at any other venue. The staff was helpful, professional, and extremely accommodating. I am usually one to worry about details and on my wedding day I had ZERO worries. The even had to switch the event coordinator the day of the wedding due to sickness, but I had NO complaints and everything went off without a hitch. I would highly recommend both Columbia Station, Robert Ryan Catering, and it's staff to everyone who wants to listen!

Jennifer · Married on 11/14/2009

We had a very specific style of event in mind, and they got it 100%. From the food to the service to the execution, everything was exquisite. People are still talking about the food! You can't beat them! Very professional and have wonderful suggestions. They worked with us on every detail and gave us a dream wedding.

Sent on 12/22/2009

Charli · Married on 10/31/2009

This vendor is very easy to get along with. You can do basically anything you want for your wedding. We had the world series set up at our wedding as we are big Phillies fans.

Sent on 12/10/2009

Stacey · Married on 10/16/2009

Robert Ryan Catering was everything we were looking for and more. Our guests raved about the food at our reception and as we walked around we noticed that everyones plate was empty. Their service was exteremely professional and everything we asked them to do they were able to accomodate our request.
    We would recommend them to everyone and will definitely be using them ourselves in the future!

Sent on 01/08/2010

Dorothy · Married on 09/26/2009

When your daughter comes up to you and says "Mom this is my fairy tale wedding and I feel like a Princess" you know you did something right. Robert Ryan made the entire night a dream come true. The servers went around to every table and made sure everyone was enjoying themselves. The food was so good and the bartendar was awesome making those home made Apple Martini's. Carrie our wedding coordinator was so attentive to us especially my daughter and made everything that we wanted happen and it went so smooth with no worries, that's what I liked the most. To the wedding song, to the toast, to the dancing and making sure everything was cleaned up afterwards. I didn't have to do a thing and it was a house wedding in the yard. It looked like a beautiful hall with the tent and the tables were all done up. I couldn't have asked for anyting better. Thanks Robert Ryan for the great food, service and advise.

Sent on 10/09/2009

Bethany · Married on 09/05/2009

Robert Ryan Cartering is amazing. They are a family owned business that is willing to work with you around your budget. Every person I spoke with was kind and helpful from the salespeople to the waitstaff. They took everything in hand on our wedding day and took care of all the details, even holding onto our envelopes so we didn't have to worry about them! They coordinated with the DJ and photographer so everyone knew what was going on and when. The food was perfect! Tasty and just the right portion! I can not say enough good things about them.

Sent on 09/25/2009

Tara · Married on 09/05/2009

Very quick to answer my questions! Very good value for the money. Everything ran perfectly, food was excellent!

Sent on 10/17/2009

Cecilia · Married on 08/29/2009

Robert Ryan did a fantastic job from start to finish. They proactively offered suggestions and options that worked for our vision and our budget! The food was incredible and enjoyed by all our guests - of every age. When a torrential downpour interrupted our ceremony they were completely unfazed and reset in a new location within minutes. Bob & company even went out of their way to order special stands for my table cards the week before the wedding. I can't say enough about their professionalism - they were a joy to work with!

Sent on 09/29/2009

Sandra · Married on 08/15/2009

After searching and looking into many places for hoasting our wedding ceremony and reception we went went to The Columbia Station, Robert Ryan Catering. We fell in love with the place right away. It is beautiful and historic. We were greeted by friendly people and all of our interactions were comfortable and geared towards my and my husbands needs. They were able to give us exactly what we wanted and even went above and beyond our expectations. The day of our wedding couldn�t have gone more smoothly and they even provided someone to coordinate the whole event and make sure we had everything we needed every step of the way. Everyone was extremely kind, helpful and professional not to mention their food is amazing. For a very reasonable price they provided the most creative and delicious food that was presented in a gourmet way. All of our guest were very impressed by it all and we couldn�t be happier. We would recommend Robert Ryan Catering to anyone!

Sent on 12/07/2009

Liz · Married on 07/18/2009

Robert Ryan Catering was by FAR the best caterer we met with for our wedding. Within minutes of our first meeting, we knew that these guys were the ones for us. Not a single detail was overlooked, and our vision was met 100%. Bob Ryan was a pleasure to work with and the food was AMAZING. We have been getting more compliments on the food than any other aspect of our wedding. It was truly a day to remember, not just for us but also our guests.

Sent on 07/23/2009

Terri · Married on 07/11/2009

Stephanie Ryan and the staff at Robert Ryan Catering are exceptional. The food was fantastic, the ice cream bar was a great idea since my daughter & her husband are not cake lovers. Not to mention, the hordrv's were out of this world. I have been receiving comments from our friends and family about the exceptional service. Every need was met with the utmost attention. My daughter was blown away by the way they catered to her and her finance that day by bringing drinks and food to them as they were waiting for the photographer to gather individuals for photos. Pleasant, patience, friendly, and understanding people to work with. I highly recommend Robert Ryan Catering to any bride. Thanks for a great job..and well worth the money.

Sent on 07/14/2009

Amanda · Married on 05/16/2009

Every aspect of my wedding went smoothly thanks to Robert Ryan Catering and Columbia Station. From the rehearsal to the ceremony to the reception, everything went flawlessly. Our guests are still talking about the great venue and the wonderful food!

Sent on 07/08/2009

Christine · Married on 05/15/2009

I couldnt ask for a better venue. Stephanie was helpful at every turn and on the day-of Julie, our event supervisor, made us comfortable and at ease. The food was wonderful and the location (Columbia Station) was beautiful. The outdoor ceremony location is well groomed. The caboose located outside is wonderful little plus... all the guests found it charming. I highly recommend this location to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 05/18/2009
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/24/2008

The staff at Robert Ryan Catering went above and beyond any expectations I could have had for my wedding day. My husband and I had no worries or doubts about their capabilities along the way. Our family and friends still talk about how our wedding was one of the best ever.

Sent on 07/27/2009

Jennifer · Married on 10/04/2008

Robert Ryan was far and away the best wedding caterer. My husband and I were extremely happy with the entire process with Robert Ryan � from the prompt and courteous communication, accommodating scheduling, exceptional and delicious food options to the wedding reception set-up and outstanding service from polite professionals. The price is very reasonable for all that is provided. My expectations were far surpassed when I realized how efficiently the team coordinated the entire wedding event to make sure every detail and decoration was in place and every vendor was informed and working together. Robert Ryan helped to make my wedding stress free and everything that I hoped it would be and more!

Sent on 09/12/2009

Laura · Married on 09/15/2008

We only had 3 months to put together our wedding & they saved our lives! They came with great, new ideas that we never would have even thought of. They actually relieved about 80% of my stress by taking on numerous tasks that I didn't think a caterer working off premise would do.
    Plus, the food and service was outstanding!

Sent on 09/17/2008

Kristin · Married on 07/05/2008

Amazing. The food was awesome. They listened to our needs and wants and did everything the way we wanted.

Sent on 10/09/2008

Michelle · Married on 06/14/2008

Robert Ryan Catering at Columbia Station helped make my wedding absolutely perfect!! I couldn't have asked for a more friendly staff, convenient location, beautiful venue, and amazing food. Everyone was so accomodating and helped me understand everything I would do to make my wedding easier and so much more wonderful. I would recommend this location to anyone!

Stacy · Married on 12/01/2007

I thought that Robert Ryan Catering was always available to answer any questions or concerns I had. There were very responsive to any needs of mine. They went above in beyond in service. For example, they added a hot appetizer and a speciality drink, free of charge!!! Plus I just came in under the # of guests for a free chocolate fountain and they gave it to us anyway. Awesome in every aspect!!!