Robert London Photography Reviews

4 | New York, NY

4 Reviews for Robert London Photography

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2013

I used Robert London for my wedding photos. I found him after searching a million wedding websites and I'm glad i did. Robert was very easy to get along with, was a great communicator and was efficient and worked around my time line. Robert had my photos on a website ready to be viewed by the time I returned from my honeymoon and had my final photo albums done within a few months. This definitely exceeded my expectations because all of my friends waited over a year to get their albums. I would certainly recommend Robert if you want a photographer who is fair priced, easy to work with and efficient.

Sent on 05/08/2014

Liana · Married on 10/30/2010

Couldn't ask for better. Easy, no hassles, fair pricing, nice person, good photos. Many thanks.

Sent on 12/03/2010

Tricia · Married on 10/02/2010

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed working with Robert London. The quality of his photography is outstanding, he is easy to work with, flexible and gets amazingly natural photos without any stiff or forced posing. Photos look as if they are right out of a magazine. He was able to get outstanding city shots. Unlike other studios who have a cookie cutter mentality with a large staff, you will deal with Robert personally from start to finish. Robert is top class, modern, contemporary, nothing cheesy here.

Robert was personable, reliable and flexible with meeting times, created a package that met our budget and on top of it all he created an archival CD of ALL the photos taken on our wedding day (more than 500). The archival CD is invaluable as we now have the option of being able to print any photo at any size any time we want.

Choose Robert and you are guaranteed to have personal, high quality professional photos you will enjoy for a lifetime. It's everything I imagined. So much fun to relive the day through photos. I can't stop looking at our album. We get comment after comment about how the photos seem to jump off the page. I couldn't be more thrilled.

Sent on 12/22/2010

Polly · Married on 10/21/2006

Bob is really nice and very easy to work with. All of our guests seemed very comfortable with his presence and the way he worked the crowd for photo ops. The amount of pictures provided gives a good variety of shots to select from! Very professional and good value. Thanks Bob!

Sent on 03/24/2010