Robert Hudson Photography Reviews

7 | Lutz, FL

7 Reviews for Robert Hudson Photography

Keri · Married on 08/07/2010

Robert Hudson captured amazing pictures at my beach wedding in San Diego this past weekend. He was very professional and managed to get photos from a variety of angles with different lighting without disturbing the ceremony at all. Without us even telling him, he knew that we would want shots of the guests and he provided beautifully lit photos showing the ocean and the setting.

I would highly recommend Robert Hudson Photography to any of my friends and family. He captured the scene beautifully with skill and professionalism.

Sent on 08/12/2010

Samantha · Married on 07/24/2010

My wedding day was definitely a day to remember. It had all of the elements that could make any bride and groom happy, but also, some unique touches that added to the magic…and that was due to my photographer Robert Hudson. Robert captured the most unforgettable moments of our special day on film. He was extremely attentive to the not so obvious details that added the backdrop to our wedding. I highly recommend Robert to any couple who is looking for someone who truly and completely cares about what the couple envisions and what is important to them. Robert’s extremely pleasant and warm demeanor only added to our excitement and anticipation of seeing our wedding on film. Now, we have Robert to thank for encapsulating a truly special moment in time in the best light possible.

Samantha & Ronnie Gomes

Sent on 09/02/2010

Annaleah · Married on 06/05/2010

We could have not made a better choice! With all the stresses that come with planning our June beach wedding, (the heat, the food, the ceremony ect.) the photography was not even part of our worries. We felt that we were in good hands and that no memorable moment would go uncaptured. Robert made sure he knew what we wanted. From asking what type of pictures we wanted to take, to coaching and guiding us to get the best result! He was both patient and flexible!
    Our wedding day flew by so fast! Robert captured every moment, every memory, even the ones we missed. David and I got so wrapped up in the details that it wasn't until we received our proofs that we were able to recall all that went on, especially the ones we weren't aware of!
    We HIGHLY recommend Robert for any occasion that you do not want to forget!

Sent on 08/19/2010

Tara · Married on 06/16/2007

Robert was very easy to work with and the results were amazing. The shots he took were stunning.

Sent on 12/26/2009

Reina · Married on 11/11/2006

We asked Robert to make sure to get alot of pictures of our guests because we did not just want an album of just us and he did a great job. I have pictures of every person that was at my wedding. The pictures came out very nice too and we were able to have the disc.

Sent on 01/26/2010

Michele · Married on 09/03/2005

You will love working with Robert. He became our virtual photographer. He stayed with us the week prior to the wedding following us from the courthouse, to the florist, to the hair salon, to the set up for the wedding all the way through to the reception. He took the traditional shot along with cameo shots that we will treasure forever.

Sent on 02/06/2010

Lisa · Married on 05/22/1999

Robert Hudson has not only photographed my wedding but has also photographed family photos for me. He does great work capturing special moments and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 12/15/2009