Robert Faust Photography Reviews

110 | New Orleans, LA

110 Reviews for Robert Faust Photography

Holland · Married on 01/28/2017

I had the most amazing experience with Robert and his lovely wife. They were so professional. I was an out of town bride so was extremely needy. Especially the week of my wedding, which was the only time I could take Bridal portraits. Luckily it worked out weather wise and was a beautiful day. He warned me it could be cold, but it was actually the perfect day! We were both surprised. I was pretty sick but he was patient with me and extremely helpful. He made sure every single pose was perfection and nothing less. My photos were stunning and he had them online for me the very next morning! The wedding day came Saturday. I was still sick so was having a rough morning. But once they were there everything went flawlessly. I had my first look with my dad, which they did exactly like I wanted. We then got all the photos I wanted during the wedding and reception. But what I was most impressed by was the second line parade. They drove to Jackson Square to meet me and my entire wedding party for our parade. They ran in front of the parade and all around to make sure they got the perfect shots of us. The whole reason I had my wedding in New Orleans was because of the second line parade tradition. So this was SO appreciated! I was blown away with how much they got in to it and just how amazing they were! Thank you so much! Love, Holland&Chad

Lacey · Married on 06/25/2016

The wedding process can get overwhelming, especially when there a million different vendors that are out there! Hands down, one of the best decisions I made was booking Robert & Leslie. I couldn't have asked for a more professional or more sincere team to work with. They have mastered the art of wedding photography from knowing exactly how to position you to capturing the most pure, unscripted moments. The really keep you on track when things seem like they are all over the place (and I definitely needed someone to keep me in line!) The icing on the cake was that they are just genuinely nice and easy going. They helped ease the stress, and thats important for any bride whether your wedding is big or small. I can't say enough about Robert Faust photography and will recommend them time and time again.

Amber · Married on 10/30/2015

When planning for my wedding, the main detail I wanted to make sure was amazing was the photographer selection... Mr. Robert and Mrs. Leslie Faust were nothing short of amazing!! They always responded to emails and calls in a timely manner, went above and beyond to help our wedding day run smoothly and to give as much insight and suggestions for wedding day planning and preparation as possible. Most importantly I am in LOVE with how our wedding pictures turned out. Their level of professionalism was outstanding and I would recommend them to any one of my friends who are looking for a wonderful photographer! We can't think them enough for creating lifelong memories through their beautiful photos!
    Steven and Amber Dykes

Linzee · Married on 10/24/2015

I am writing this review because I was SOOOO impressed with Robert Faust Photography. When I was in the process of choosing my wedding photographer, I wanted the best-of-the-best! After realizing that they received tons of Awards for their work, my eye was drawn to them. I actually first decided to go to a bridal show that Robert was at, and when I met him for the first time, I knew immediately he was the one I wanted. He was so cool and laid back and you could really tell he loved what he did (PLUS- the work he presented at the expo was BAR NONE!!) Ok yes, he wassss a little over my price range, but I made the decision that photography only has ONE chance to capture the moment, and I wasn’t going to skimp in this category. And looking back, I’m SO glad I chose them! Robert was so easy to work with throughout all my shoots and genuinely listened to what my husband and I wanted! Again looking back before the wedding, I was a little sad I couldn’t afford both a photographer and videographer—but with Robert Faust Photography—you don’t need a videographer, their work is actually THAT good! Please if you are contemplating on choosing Robert Faust Photography, DO IT! You will not be let down. Their service, professionalism, and communication are impeccable and their work is to DIE FOR!! I will never use another photographer again!

Leola · Married on 10/18/2015

It was truly a remarkable experience to work with Robert. Both he and his wife exceeded all of our expectations to make our wedding experience unforgettable. The memories captured were breath-taking. And most importantly, they were genuinely happy to capture our priceless moments. There are many special memories that happen during a wedding and my husband and I were grateful to have the absolute best team at our wedding. We will cherish these memories forever. I highly recommend choosing Robert as your wedding photographer - his experience, professionalism and wonderful energy is second to none.

Nicole · Married on 10/17/2015

WOW! Robert and Leslie - All I can say is AMAZING! They were a God send, really. From the minute they walked into my hotel room to the last shot of the night, they were nothing short of the best. I never had to worry about whether certain things would be photographed, they knew everything and it was effortless for us. I didn't even realize they were there most of the night nor how many wonderful pictures they took! They captured the most perfect shots of me and my husband, our families, our friends throughout bridal prep to the end of our reception, all of the tender moments and fun ones as well... They worked quickly and professionally, were amazing and made us feel so comfortable. My husband and I aren't great at "serious pictures," but Robert and Leslie truly made us feel comfortable that even the serious pictures look GREAT! There were so many moments throughout the night I am so glad they captured - especially the candid moments with each other, our grandparents, and our parents. I was so incredibly impressed with how Robert and Leslie worked on our wedding day, and I could not be happier with the pictures they delivered. They were great to work with and I highly, HIGHLY recommend them to any bride!!

Kathryn · Married on 09/25/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Mr. Robert and Mrs. Leslie!! Mr. Faust amazed me from the very beginning by responding quickly and courteously to my emails, answering my seemingly unending questions and providing me with everything that I needed to know in detail. Mr. Faust called me a few days prior to the wedding, to confirm everything, answer any questions I had, and together we discussed the general time frame of events for the big day. When the big day finally arrived and I finally got to meet Mr. Faust and Mrs. Leslie face-to-face after months countless emails, I was stunned at how personable both were and immediately felt at ease and fell in love with them both. They arrived on time and after a few quick introductions and hugs, immediately started to work. I am board line OCD about organization, and they both were organized, meticulous with details and did not miss anything. Another thing is that they actually paid attention and remembered names which I was amazed at because I have been in weddings where the photographer says “hey you” or something of the sort. Not only did our wedding pictures turn out absolutely amazing and more than I could ever ask for; but they were so sweet, catered to our every request and kept us on schedule. They were both professional in every imaginable way; and made sure that every shot was the utmost best it could possibly be by constantly checking the lighting, rearranging, making adjustments both large and small, etc. I could not have asked for anything more and would HIGHLY RECOMMEND them to anyone!!!!!!!!! -- Kathy and Ross Fulghum

Katie · Married on 06/26/2015

From our initial meeting, I was reassured that I had made the right decision to hire Robert Faust photography, and boy was I right! Working with them was a great experience. They were very responsive to any questions or concerns, and super organized. Everything flowed so smoothly. Having them as photographers made me have one less thing to worry about! And most importantly, the pictures are truly stunning! I tear up looking at them because you're getting to re-live the entire day all over. My husband said they were like Spiderman because they were always around to get the pic! If you hire them, you will not regret it.

Laura · Married on 06/20/2015

Robert Faust and his wife, Leslie, were an absolute DREAM to work with! They put so much effort into making each shot perfect, and they were the ultimate professionals. They were efficient and flexible, and, not only that, but they were kind and fun to work with. I'm in love with all of my engagement, bridal, and wedding pictures, and I have Robert to thank for that. The photographs are such a HUGE part of a wedding, and I can assure you that you won't be sorry if you hire Robert Faust!

Brooke · Married on 06/19/2015

BEAUTIFUL PICTURES AMAZING PEOPLE WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!!! I couldn't imagine our wedding day without them! we did not do a videographer and we didn't need one after seeing all our photographs!!! They got every shot! Didn't miss a thing!!! They are the absolute best ever!!!! HIGHLYYYYY RECOMMENDED!!!! They are the best to work with as well; very nice, experienced, you will feel completely at ease your entire wedding day! :)
    Brooke and Chris

Jennifer · Married on 06/06/2015

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! Robert and Leslie did my sister's wedding 10 years ago and since then, I knew I had to have them do my wedding. I chose my wedding date based upon Robert's availability and I'm very pleased with that decision. Every picture he took was amazing and my only complaint is that it's very difficult to select the few to hang in our home. The process was very smooth and relaxed from bridals, to getting ready, to the ceremony and reception. Robert has an amazing eye and knows what to do to get the perfect shot. I highly recommend him to everyone. Anyone who has seen my pictures and knows someone looking for a photographer in the future always inquires about who took my pictures because he does amazing work. You will not regret going with Robert Faust Photography!!!

Heidi · Married on 05/29/2015

I was so pleased with Robert Faust Photography. Prior to my wedding, I had many questions and Robert was always quick to respond! He put me completely at ease weeks before and throughout the entire day/night of my wedding. Both Leslie and Robert were so great to work with. They were so nice and accommodating to anything I requested. They captured so many great photos that choosing for my album was so hard. I wanted them all! One of the things I wanted for my wedding was more candid photos of my husband and I with our friends and family and that's exactly what I got. My posed photos were amazing and I love them all, but the pictures of us having fun with our friends and family at our wedding are priceless. I truly feel like I'm back at my wedding when I look at them. Also, I received my pictures so quickly! I couldn't believe how soon they were ready for me to view. I would recommend Robert Faust Photography to all brides. The best in the business!

Courtney · Married on 05/29/2015

Amazing doesn't even begin to cover Robert and Leslie Faust of Robert Faust Photography. Their professionalism, timeliness, and attention to detail is second to none. When planning a wedding from a different state, there were many stressors prior to the big day but I never once worried about the pictures. We had planned to take the bridal portrait pictures the Monday before the wedding, but unfortunately, mother nature had different plans and we were rained out. Robert accommodated us and came to the hotel the day of the wedding an hour earlier than originally scheduled and captured some amazing shots in several locations. Prior to receiving the pictures, both Robert and Leslie shared some pictures with us via Facebook and Instagram to give us a taste of what was captured on our wedding day. We received a link to view the pictures about two weeks after the wedding day and they were absolutely beautiful!! They captured great moments of everything from getting ready, portraits, families and partying at the reception, just to name a few. We could not have asked for better photographers, for they were engaged throughout the entire day and absolutely wonderful to work with. They were able to instill a sense of comfort among everyone getting photographed and ensured that the perfect shot was captured from various angles and colors. We could not be happier with our final product and will definitely recommend their services to others looking for a professional photographer. They are a vendor you will not regret using for your special day!

Laurence · Married on 05/23/2015

One of the best decisions I made while planning my wedding was hiring Robert and Leslie Faust to be my photographers. They impressed me from the first day I spoke with them, and never ceased to amaze me from that point forward. Robert and Leslie make a fabulous team, both being very organized, professional, talented, and simply a joy to work with. They provided me with everything I needed to know about the process upfront, which I greatly appreciated, as I am a very organized “type A” person! And while I had many questions in the months leading up to the wedding, they were always quick to respond and pleased to help! As for the day of the wedding, everything ran so seamlessly. They arrived on time and quickly sprung into action. It was easy to see from the moment they walk in the door why they are so highly recommended! They took all the pictures I wanted to have (and more!) in a timely manner, and I was so impressed with how organized and diligent they were throughout the evening. They didn’t miss one moment!! And as for the pictures… I couldn’t have imagined anything more perfect! I truly felt that they captured my day in a very unique and personal way, and when I look at my photographs, I can’t help but smile and re-live the emotions of that day all over again! Do yourself and favor and hire Robert and Leslie Faust for your wedding, and I know you won’t regret it!!

Robert Faust Photography was awesome! We really appreciated everything they did on our wedding day by making our memories stand still. We when received our proofs online we were like WOW! We are looking forward to receiving our photo album and portraits to show to family and friends. Thanks again to Robert and Leslie for capturing our day. :)

Jill · Married on 05/08/2015

Robert Faust Photography was the first "must-do" when it came to planning my wedding! I am more than satisfied with the quality of my pictures but also with he and Leslie's exceptional eye for detail and knowing how to make a bride feel like #1 on her wedding day! They were amazing and fun to work with during each session and made us feel comfortable and reassured throughout the entire process! They were extremely professional, listened to any ideas that we had and worked with us to make us feel comfortable. They have a great variety of packages to choose with reasonable prices and are very flexible with scheduling sessions. Robert had wonderful recommendations and ideas that made beautiful pictures. We really could not have asked for more from him! I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding, you won't be disappointed!

Robert and Leslie were a joy to work with! The quality of the pictures were amazing!

Shelby · Married on 05/01/2015

I recently used Robert Faust Photography to capture my wedding day. I was very happy with the service my husband and I received. My husband hates taking pictures, but we both felt completely comfortable during both our wedding and our engagement session. The photos taken were of excellent quality and they were finished and ready to view very quickly. I highly recommend Robert and Leslie to capture anyone's special day.

• Monica

Monica · Married on 03/28/2015

I recently got married in March and picking Robert Faust for my wedding was the best wedding vendor decision I made. I knew as soon as I got engaged I wanted to book him for my wedding photos. His tradional yet modern style is one of a kind with his work. Robert captured our engagements, bridals, and wedding day pictures. I could not be more pleased with how amazing all of our pictures came out. I get so many compliments from family and friends with how beautiful our pictures are and how they could be featured in a magazine! Robert is very professional and easy to work with. The day of the wedding was so smooth and stressfree because Robert goes over the times of what needs to happen that day to get everything captured and moving along. I could not have asked for anything better. As soon as we got back from our honeymoon, our pictures were ready to be viewed on the website, which we were so anxious to see! There was almost 1,000 pictures taken of our day which I loved being able to relive everything all over again. They do a great job at capturing all the beautiful details and things you may miss on your day. The reception photos were even more impressive! They were able to capture everyone that was at the reception and great action shots on the dance floor! Also, you can't beat the packages they offer. There packages are designed with everything you really need for memories from your wedding. I highly recommend them to anyone!

Laurie · Married on 03/14/2015

I had the most amazing experience with Robert Faust Photography! His experience and talent are unmatched! He made my husband and I so comfortable from the beginning to the end of our experience. We don't consider ourselves very photogenic and he made us look our very best in each picture we took from our engagements to our wedding day! My family and friends told me how much they liked Mr Faust and his wife Leslie and they could tell from that night the pictures would be amazing. They couldn't believe how many pictures they were taking to capture the best moments of our wedding and reception. I still get told on a daily basis how beautiful all of our pictures are and we couldn't be happier! We know that we made the best decision when we chose them! We will treasure our pictures for years to come!

Laura · Married on 02/28/2015

Robert, and his wife/assistant Leslie were absolutely wonderful. Professional from the very start, we enjoyed ourselves the entire time. They were truly able to capture every joyous moment, and laughter through our wedding. I live in Kansas City, and are unfamiliar with photographers in the NOLA area, so it felt good to know that I had someone that I could trust. I only wish we lived closer, and could use him more!

Ronny · Married on 02/13/2015

Robert Faust and his wife Leslie did an amazing job with our pictures. From the pre-bridals at Oak Alley Plantation to the wedding pictures. They captured every moment of our special day, and the pictures were gorgeous! The pictures will help us to keep our special day fresh in our memories each and everyday! Can't wait to display them in our new home!

Katie · Married on 12/19/2014

Robert & Leslie were absolutely amazing! They were one of the best parts of the wedding (aside from the wedding itself)! From the beginning, they were both very professional and accommodating. Robert met my husband and me somewhere close to us to meet and see his & Leslie's work. The books he showed us were gorgeous. And the fact that you get 2 photographers no matter what package you choose was an absolute plus for us (everywhere us, that cost extra). They are great (and quick) at communicating via email. The day of the wedding, everything on their end was absolutely perfect. They were on time, took TONS of pictures pre-ceremony for myself & my husband, ceremony, and even more for the reception. We had some problems with other people that day, but they made everything so smooth and easy for us. My husband commented several times the night of the wedding and afterwards how great they were to work with. Choosing a photographer is hard, but after meeting Robert for the first time and getting a glimpse into his and Leslie's work, it should be an easy pick. They are the absolute best in their field and I could not have been happier. When we received our wedding album, my husband & I were stunned. Everything came out so flawless and beautiful. We are so grateful for them to have photographed our memories. Thank you so much, Robert & Leslie. You two are the absolute best.
    Also, sorry for the late review. Better late than never! :D
    --Katie & Christian Wild

There are so many photographers to choose from; however, Robert Faust Photography was a name that kept coming to the forefront. We read the numerous positive reviews and were convinced we needed to contact him after we unexpectedly heard about him from a vendor featured in a bridal show in Waco, TX! We were so happy that we contacted him early... He had one weekend available in 2014, and it happened to be my son's wedding date! After meeting Robert in person and seeing the work he and his wife, Leslie, do, we were more than happy to secure his services for the wedding. And, we were not disappointed! Robert was professional in all interactions, easy to communicate with, and was quick to follow-up! He made helpful suggestions, and he and Leslie took BEAUTIFUL pictures! The only problem we had... There are SO MANY wonderful pictures, it is really hard to choose our favorites!!! Both the bride and groom are happy with all of the pictures and are looking forward to seeing their wedding album when done. We all highly recommend Robert Faust Photography -- without a doubt! Be certain to book early... You won't be disappointed!

Chelse · Married on 09/27/2014

We hired Robert Faust Photography for our wedding and they were fantastic. Incredibly easy and professional to deal with when we booked them!! Robert and Leslie did an amazing job. Knowledgeable, confident and respectful. We love the photos and are extremely happy. If you're looking for top quality wedding photos - hire these guys. It was worth every penny.

Chelse & Jude