Robbins Brothers Reviews

6 | Scottsdale, AZ

6 Reviews for Robbins Brothers

Cassandra · Married on 03/24/2018

Chevy at the Scottsdale location is amazing!!! She taught my husband and I everything about diamonds and truly listened to what was important to us. It never felt like she was trying to sell us anything. Chevy was always trying to find us the best deal and we will continue to shop with her!

Sent on 03/31/2018

Krystine · Married on 03/18/2017

We loved using Robbins Brothers. They were so helpful and accommodating. On our first visit we spent lots of time talking with the manager because she was out on the floor interacting with customers pretty much the entire time! My engagement ring was custom made but they were patient and helped me find the right fit for my band and our budget. They were all very nice throughout the process of purchasing no matter who we met with. They though we did not purchase my engagement ring or my husbands band there (his was a family heirloom) they took all our rings to get them wedding ready, and resized his and it cost us virtually nothing! So professional and kind! It was a fantastic experience from beginning to end!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Sabrina · Married on 01/21/2017

Could not be more pleased with the service and quality we received at Robbin's Brothers! the store is gorgeous, the staff is friendly, and my ring is one of a kind!!! they designed a custom wedding band for me to fit my engagement ring because the basket on it was so big for waaay less than the designer was willing to do and it looks AMAZING! they really know what they're doing! and they made the whole process relatively painless for my fiance!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Melissa · Married on 01/07/2017

Robbins Brothers is amazing! They have everything from designer to custom styles to for your personally. Their staff is knowledgeable and passionate about the couples they help. My husband found the perfect ring and I LOVE it! It perfectly represents our love. They are way to work with and happy to help you keep your ring looking as sparkly as the day your love popped the big question.

Sent on 03/28/2017

The staff here goes above and beyond a retail or jewelry store. They know you and your ring by name. They remember your details and help you make connections with vendors and people. The care plan is genius and I LOVE my ring. We will be a Robbins Brothers family member for live. And my fiancé's band will come through here as well!

Sent on 01/22/2016

Amanda · Married on 07/08/2016

I absolutely adore my engagement ring! They worked with me for so long to help me find exactly what I wanted (which I had no idea of when I walked in). They helped me to hone in on the things that were important to me and were able to find a ring that was perfect. They were so organized and easy to work with!

Sent on 12/14/2016