Robbins Brothers Reviews

Robbins Brothers 3
  • Bree

Bree Fico · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Wonderful experience

I had an amazing time picking out my ring

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Getting married on 05/02/2020

A Dream Experience

On a whim during our trip to Redondo Beach, we decided to take a peek at engagement rings to get an idea of what did and didn’t work, as well as set my fiancée (at the time boyfriend) up so that he could do things from wherever he was deployed to. From the moment we walked into Robbins Brothers, Socorro was amazing. She quickly tuned into our likes and dislikes, helping to keep my attention wrangled, so finding subtle nuances that made or broke a ring for me. We narrowed it down to our two favorites, and then inquired about a promise ring I’d seen online. It was unavailable at that store, but she was able to overnight it from another location for pickup before we left town. During the process of diamond education (which was familiar to me, but bless my BFs heart it was all new to him) she was phenomenal, explaining differences and how to stay within budget and what to focus on. When we came back to pick up the promise rings, everyone was phenomenal once again. At no point was anyone pushy, there was no sales pressure, and it couldn’t have been a better experience!

And, it turns out, the bag not only had my promise ring box in it, but my engagement ring as well! Sneak thief, LOL!

Robbins Brothers 4
    Robbins Brothers 5
    Robbins Brothers 6
    Sent on 02/07/2019
  • Dara

Dara · Married on 11/02/2019

My rings are amazing

My fiancé took me to Robbins Bros to pick my engagement ring and my wedding ring. Robbins Bros are extremely professional, they focus on you and your needs and you never feel rushed or unimportant. Their pricing is reasonable and they have great financing plans as well. It definitely worth it to stop by and see if anything catches your eye.

Sent on 11/08/2019

Dee · Married on 11/11/2018

Hands down Cammie is the best when it comes to assisting with engagement rings. She is very vibrant and informative as well. Thank you!

-Donnie & Dani

Sent on 12/18/2017

Cordelia · Married on 06/23/2018

The staff is very helpful and friendly and the store has a great selection. My fiance and I built a non-traditional engagement ring here and received excellent customer service.

Sent on 05/13/2017
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/07/2016

My fiancé got my engagement ring here and it is absolutely perfect! He said how amazing they made his experience and how helpful they were. We just went back to look for our wedding bands and found the perfect ones for us and will be going back very soon to purchase them. They are so helpful there. Made a very pleasant ring shopping experience for us.

Sent on 06/14/2015

Ashlyn · Married on 04/24/2016

My fiancee had my engagement ring custom made from this location and I loved it so much that we went back for the wedding bands. Shelby helped us every step of the way and was super helpful, we ended up actually getting two bands customized for myself and his wedding band as well. Shelby has contacted us every step of the way, and they will all be ready Friday for pick up! Super excited to see them and will always use this location for any of our jewlery needs!

Sent on 09/23/2015

They are great! they helped out so much. Never give up because you will find what you are looking for here.

Sent on 12/13/2016
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 05/01/2015

Very please with the excellent customer service! I absolutely LOVE my ring. Can't wait for the big day!!! Thank You Robbins Brothers

Sent on 01/30/2015
  • User2195697 · 2+ years ago

My fiancé and I decided to check out Robbins Brothers for wedding bands after some trouble with the original jeweler who made my engagement ring. I was completely surprised at the quality and selection available at the store and the outstanding team they have! Mary Ann helped us and was incredibly nice and helped us go through tons of rings for both my fiancé and I. She was extremely helpful, attentive, patient, and in no way pushy. We purchased my fiancé's ring and Mary Ann led us to a ring that is a perfect match to my engagement ring, which we will return to purchase shortly!

Sent on 03/12/2014
  • TeamMinor

Porscha · Married on 06/15/2014

After a horrible experience with the Jewelry Exchange, my then fiance and I called Robbins Brothers and they had an appointment available right away. We were greeted when we walked through the door, the person that was to assist us was with another guest, but she came and greeted us and introduced us to someone who would assist us in the meantime. We told them about our negative experience and they were a much needed 180 from what we had just gone through.

I told them I was allergic to gold, and I was interested in platinum. The gentleman (I don't remember his name, but he was the only African American person working there at the time) told me that they only had gold in store, but they could order platinum. he also asked if it would be ok for me to try on a few in gold, which I did for only a few minutes. I showed him the style ring I didn't want, and he took me right to the other styles they had. He and the woman that helped us made sure we were satisfied and happy. We both purchased our rings that day along with a warranty on the rings. We were shown our rings under the microscope prior to purchasing them, we were given refreshments and wine, and it was an amazing experience. We both love our rings and would definitely refer them and purchase from them in the future.

Sent on 07/01/2014
  • Elena

Elena · Married on 06/07/2014

Excellent customer service and very affordable pricing. There's a lot to be said about going to a well-known jeweler. One of the reasons I really felt comfortable purchasing our bands here is that the warranty is great and they take good care of you. There's also plenty of staff on hand so you never feel like you're second best like you might get from a smaller family-owned jeweler.

Sent on 05/15/2014

Elena · Married on 06/07/2014

I loved my experience. We went to a few other jewelers as well and this jeweler had bar far the best prices and services. It also had a great variety of cuts and styles.

Sent on 05/31/2014

Great selection and service! Ring buying was easy and fun experience!

Sent on 09/13/2013

Chrystal · Married on 07/20/2013

I absolutely love the selection at Robbins Brothers. They have a huge variety of rings and very affordable. My husband bought my engagement ring there so after the proposal I had to find a wedding band that matched. Robbins Brothers did an amazing job finding a wedding band that fit perfectly with my engagement ring. They were also very accommodating when it came to re-adjusting the size and they do a great job cleaning the rings!

Sent on 03/31/2014

Dania · Married on 06/23/2013

Loved it! Always get my rings shined, always come back, MUST get the service plan on it! Loved my rings, absolutely no regrets!

Sent on 11/14/2013

Paul · Married on 05/31/2013

Great staff at this branch. No pressure buying experience and felt comfortable while we look around.

Sent on 06/27/2013

Jenny · Married on 12/23/2012

My Husband got my engagement ring here and I loved the level of service when we were looking at rings and the same excellent level of service every time I come in to get my ring cleaned. I also LOVED the ring he chose. Robbins Brothers also went out of their way to customize the stones in the ring as I had wanted Sapphires for the side stones. Would definitely recommend this place as they make you feel special every time you come in.

Sent on 01/22/2013

Kasey · Married on 10/21/2012

The service was great compared to other popular wedding ring stores. There was lots of options and a range of prices.

Sent on 11/06/2012

We picked out my husbands wedding band here and we were very impressed by the quality of service. We were helped by Julianne and she was fabulous! We had a custom made ring with my husbands grandmothers diamonds and she helped us pick out the perfect band to fit the diamonds and explained everything to us! We are very happy with the end result and will definitely be going back there in the future!

Sent on 10/14/2012

Marissa · Married on 08/03/2012

Love Robbins Brothers! Always are so accommodating even after the wedding day and need my ring cleaned. :)

Sent on 02/27/2013

Hannah · Married on 06/02/2012

We found both my husband's and my rings here, and we absolutely love them. There are so many choices and the staff is incredibly helpful in finding the perfect ring. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/21/2013

Mr. and Mrs. · Married on 04/21/2012

My ring is gorgeous and they were super helpful!

Sent on 09/09/2012

Ashly · Married on 04/14/2012

My husband got my engagement ring here and it was beautiful! We went back to purchase our wedding bands and it was simple, easy and professional. Our bands are wonderful and we are so please with them. The associates were responsive, listened to what we wanted and very helpful. They were not pushy at all. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to purchase jewelry.

Sent on 05/26/2012

Andrea · Married on 02/19/2012

We used Robbins Brothers for my jewelry because I lived in LA for several years and was familiar with their services. Elizabeth was great - she was very responsive. The wedding ring was handmade and the due date was only a few days before my wedding - a source of worry for me. But in the end she got it to us early and we were so relieved. Thanks so much!

Sent on 02/21/2012