Rob Zambrano Photo + Cinema Reviews

65 | San Juan, PR

65 Reviews for Rob Zambrano Photo + Cinema

Amanda · Married on 10/30/2015

Rob was fantastic. I am not a very photogenic person and all of our picture are perfect. He will put you at ease during the shoot and he has a great eye. You would not believe some of the shots he got.

Rob is also very professional when it comes to responding to emails in a timely matter and following up to make sure you are satisfied.

You will not go wrong if you book Rob!!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Michelle · Married on 10/09/2015

Rob did a great job shooting our wedding! He was responsive right off the bat as we were communicating remotely via email. He was prompt and flexible and did a beautiful job with the pictures. They are artistic and really captured out day!

Sent on 01/20/2016

Taylor · Married on 09/27/2015

Rob did a great job at my wedding, he made us feel super comfortable and got great candid shots. At the reception I barely noticed him at all, but his shots of the dancefloor turned out great! We also booked the open photobooth, which all of our guests loved. The lighting was great in the photobooth, and the pictures it produced were very flattering and high quality. Both Rob and his assistant were very professional, and the work is beautiful and very natural looking.

Sent on 12/01/2015

lilly · event on: 08/25/2015

We came into PR on a cruise and really wanted to capture the beauty of the old city. Since I first reached out to Rob he was professional, friendly, and very responsive. He listened to my vision and ideas and implemented them beautifully. We are so happy with our photos they are everything we wanted them to be. I have no complaints and only complements for Rob!!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Sheena · Married on 07/11/2015

I had a GREAT experience working with Rob Zambrano! My husband and I were looking for a skilled photographer that would shoot our "destination elopement" in mid-July. After seeing Rob's amazing work online, I immediately contacted him to check his availability. He responded very quickly and I was able to easily book him. Rob was very friendly when we met him for the first time on the day of our wedding and worked especially well with our young daughter. I was impressed and beyond satisfied when I received my photos from Rob a short time after the wedding. The pictures came out absolutely beautiful!!! Everyone who sees the pictures compliments them and says how wonderful they are! I am in love with all of the pictures Rob took on our wedding day! He took so many beautiful pictures that I will forever cherish. If you are looking for a photographer, I highly recommend Rob Zambrano!!!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Amy · Married on 06/29/2015

When we decided to get married in Puerto Rico, it was a little daunting to select vendors from a list instead of getting to meet people in person. My husband and I looked at A LOT of website portfolios for wedding photographers as we were looking for someone who did exceptional work. Rob's work caught our eye more than any other, and I called him the next day. He was friendly and helpful on the phone and flexible with our up-in-the-air arrangements. We knew the wedding date, but we didn't want to select the site until we'd had the chance to explore Old San Juan ourselves. He helped us select 5:30pm as a start time - and the lighting in the photos is soft and beautiful. He and his assistant arrived on time (before we did!) and took candid shots of the kids goofing around before the ceremony - some of our favorites. He did an amazing job of capturing the emotion of our big day, the personalities of us and our five kids and the beauty of the spot where we got married. I didn't even notice him taking shots during the wedding, but we had so many great ones it was hard to choose the ones to share. After the ceremony, Rob and our family walked around and took some more shots down by the water. We had reserved two hours, but I was so confident that he'd already gotten a lot of great shots (and the younger kids were about done with smiling), so we ended before the official time. I don't regret that a bit. I feel like we have a perfect visual representation of our day, and the kids (especially my teenage step-daughters) LOVED the individual portraits he took of each of us. Two weeks after the wedding (just as Rob had promised) we got an email with a link to download the photos. It was simple and easy. I can't recommend him enough.

Sent on 07/22/2015

Sharon · Married on 05/15/2015

Rob has a gifted eye! The video and pictures were everything we expected and more. Not only is he gifted, he's professional, and pleasant to work with. Priceless!!

The Taylors

Sent on 07/02/2015

Rob was wonderful! He was flexible and understanding of our needs. His pricing was very reasonable. Overall, I had a great experience with Rob and the photos came out amazing!

Sent on 05/15/2015

Berenice · Married on 03/14/2015

Rob is awesome! Me and my husband are from Texas and got married in Puerto Rico. We set everything up through email and phone calls. He was so helpful and easy going. He did an amazing job with all of our wedding photos and especially our wedding video. I'm beyond thankful for his work. We liked him so much we also did trash the dress photos and family photos the day after our wedding. Thanks abunch Rob!

Sent on 07/03/2015

Marcus · Married on 12/27/2014

Rob was nothing short of communicative, professional, and extremely pleasant to work with. His pictures of our wedding came out absolutely beautiful! We had a destination wedding (we live in Los Angeles, but our wedding was in San Juan, Puerto Rico) and he may the process seamless and delivered on everything promised. Rob and his services were a vital part of our big occasion and we could not be more happy that we chose him!

Sent on 07/03/2015

Adrienne · Married on 10/18/2014

My husband and I just received our wedding pictures, only 3 weeks after the event! Every single picture is absolutely breathtaking. We got exactly what we wanted, Rob was very kind and attentive to details on pre wedding consultation and worked amazingly on the day. We couldn't ask for a better photographer to trust our wedding day to. Loved working with him and his crew, his creativity and professionalism are truly impressive!

Sent on 11/05/2014
  • I

Irem · Married on 08/16/2014

We LOVE our photos! I had a problem with a previous photographer and didn't hire Rob until 6 days before my wedding. I am so happy we went with him. Rob is very professional, artistic and flexible. The pictures he took came out absolutely amazing. I have received so many compliments. I would definitely recommend Rob Zambrano

Sent on 09/12/2014
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 08/08/2014

Rob did an amazing job with our video. He was very responsive and professional. My budget for video and photos were a little more, but that was one of my main priority. Being out of town and having the opportunity to meet Rob was the best option. If anyone who is getting married in PR and cannot make it before for a visit, I highly recommend Rob. You can check our video highlights on YouTube and more work from Rob. Everyone who knows us and watches our video cries and express how beautiful it was made. Cannot thank you enough for the memory we will have forever. Thank you Rob!!!

Sent on 12/02/2014

We're really pleased with Rob's work at our wedding. When we compared his work to the other photographers we knew he was the man ;) also very reasonable in terms of cost. We just received our album and we love it! the pictures really made us re-live the day in a very intimate and special way. Rob is a very talented photographer and we'll be forever thankful with him for such an excellent work.

Sent on 11/07/2014

Michelle · event on: 08/02/2014

El album quedó estupendo. Las fotos fueron muy bien organizadas de una forma creativa pero manteniendo una secuencia de los eventos que se llevaron a cabo en el Quinceañero. Muy buen trabajo.

Sent on 03/02/2015

My husband and I chose to have a destination wedding in San Juan, PR. We were a little hesitate about it at first because we had to find all our vendors online. I came across Rob's site and we absolutely loved his layout and the services he provided. He was very flexible with working with me through email and we couldn't be more happier with our photos. He was able to capture everything that was necessary to look back on that day and know exactly when the pictures were taken. The wedding party looked beautiful in every picture and he was able to capture the moments that no even thought to mention. Even the candid shots during the reception were great!! I would highly recommend his services to anyone that wants professional pictures to have a memory of any occasion.

Sent on 08/13/2014

Arnold · Married on 05/23/2014

We highly recommend Rob's services!. We have a beautiful record of our wedding day: awesome photos, really cinematic video footage and lot's of super fun photo booth strips!!!! He worked a package deal for us that we couldn't resist and we're glad we went for it. Our wedding was in the middle of the mountains in the central part of Puerto Rico, not the easiest location to get to but Rob and his crew had no problem finding us. He was really active and unobtrusive as well as his team, they were all friendly and professionals. Our pictures and video really capture the spirit and joy of the day and Rob directed us only for the family portraits but mostly just left us to enjoy the day. We wanted warm, genuine images with and artistic flair and that's exactly what Rob gave us. Five stars for you!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Lori · event on: 04/08/2014

Thanks Rob. You did an outstanding job and we appreciate it. Don't hesitate to use this photographer!

Sent on 04/23/2014

Ariel · Married on 04/05/2014

My girlfriend and I booked Rob for our wedding in April. We had a very small informal ceremony at the Ritz in San Juan with just a few family members and friends and wanted a friendly photographer to record our day! We met Rob a few weeks before through a video conference and were really impressed by how warm and accommodating he was, we loved his documentary style of photography. On the day itself, everything Rob did for us was perfect - he made everyone feel at ease and was totally unobtrusive, while managing to capture all the important moments of our wedding. After the ceremony Rob took some really lovely and intimate shots around the beach which were special to us. Now we have a beautiful collection of photos from the day and we couldn't be more pleased with them all! We will be sending our favorite photos for family and friends to enjoy as well. We were really happy with Rob as our photographer, his photographs are beautiful and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to any couple planning their wedding.

Sent on 08/14/2014

claudia · Married on 03/22/2014

Having struggled to find a photographer for our wedding down in Puerto rico we were delighted to find Rob; he totally understood we didn't want the traditional pictures for our wedding since both my husband and i are really into art photography (our apartment walls are full of Ansel Adams and Helmut newton reproductions). We really got along pretty good since the first call and Rob made the booking process really smooth and convenient for us since we did it long distance. On the wedding day he was very professional, proactive yet friendly and most importantly, he took great photos!. His ability to remain in the background left us with wonderful pictures that capture our day in a really special way. We would totally recommend Rob whatever the occasion.

Sent on 09/10/2014
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 03/01/2014

We were really pleased with the services Rob provided, we met with a few photographers before deciding to go ahead with him. He seemed very experienced in the type of photo's we wanted (not your usual 'posed' shots) and found his manner and team very professionals on the day and not at all intrusive. As par of the package we booked not only his photography service but we worked out a package deal including video and a photo booth also, which turned out to be a total blast at the reception! We really enjoyed working with him and his team and we surely will recommend his services to family and friends.

Sent on 08/07/2014

Magaly · event on: 12/14/2013

Rob es muy profesional y responsable. Fue muy puntual y accesible siempre; antes, durante y después de la boda cuando siempre respondió e-mails y llamadas. En cuanto a su desenvolvimiento durante la boda, insuperable. Hace su trabajo sin interrumpir el disfrute del evento de nosotros como novios ni de nuestros invitados. El resultado, unas fotos espontáneas y otras posadas muy bonitas en un álbum muy vistoso y profesional. Total satisfacción. Lo recomiendo. Fue un placer trabajar con él.

Sent on 04/28/2014

Hilda · event on: 06/15/2013

I contacted Mr. Zambrano from Tampa for a quinceanera in Puerto Rico and from the first moment Mr. Zambrano was courteous, professional and responsive to all my questions and requests. Living in Tampa was not the only challenge I faced when planning the party but furthermore the party was in Mayaguez (west coast), PR. Even though, Mr. Zambrano was traveling from far with a photobooth he was so professional that he made it there with enough time to install the photobooth at the venue, take pictures of the decoration, and still made it to my house with enough time to take pics prior to leaving to the church. Not even the cake vendor did this and she was from the same city as the venue, and had far more time to get there.

The pictures came out EXCELENT (I cannot stop looking at them!) and my guests had the time of their life getting pictures taken on the photobooth. I would recommend Mr. Zambrano to anyone without hesitation and furthermore, will use him to any even that I have in the future. Believe me, he is NOT the one thing that will go wrong in your event!

Thanks so much for your professionalism!!

Sent on 07/16/2013

alanna · Married on 04/14/2013

We couldn't have ask for a better person to capture such important event in our life. Rob was very professional and the pictures were delivered soon. Thank you for making our days in PR a little easier.

Sent on 05/16/2013

Dania · Married on 02/09/2013

Very professional, punctual and polite. It was very diverse; there were pictures of every detail of the venue, classic photos, and very modern-not expected amazing ones. He spend the right time to take the traditional photos without making us feel unconfortable about spending all night long posing. The photo booth was a hit in our wedding, everyone loved it. Received our digitalized photos in a reasonable time. Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/19/2013