63 Reviews for Rob Zambrano Photo + Cinema

Photobooth (1)
Prints (1)
Props (1)

This review is LONG overdue. In part, because my life prevents me from having more than 4 minutes at a time to myself. The other reason... I simply couldn't rush THIS review!

My fiance and I had rescheduled our photos with another photographer because logistically, it just couldn't work. When we decided to head to PR in two weeks to celebrate our engagement anniversary, we decided to use that opportunity to take our photos for our destination wedding!

I found Rob on a site a over a year ago when we were planning to wed in PR (Zika changed that...). His professional webpage displaying his incredible work was JUST the beginning of our experience with him! When we reached out to request a shoot, he replied within a few hours and we were confirmed for less than 2 weeks out!

Unfortunately, our flight was delayed and in our fashion...needed to reschedule for the following day. He was SOOO flexible and said yes!

We had somewhere chosen that we thought might be nice but also asked for his suggestion for the "right" spot. Um...he hit the nail on the head with a jackhammer!!

From our initial interaction with Rob, it felt like we were being photographed by a longtime friend. He made us feel so comfortable...which created some of the most magical, candid and posed pictures. Even posed pictures, he allowed us to be ourselves. It was simply...magic! We wanted sunset pictures and we got that and so much more. Even once the sun went down, he continued to shoot with assisted lighting. We've been told on numerous occasions that those pictures specifically look like a clip from a movie trailer! The others...well they belonged in a magazine!!

We received the final product in about 2 weeks and I nearly cried! Rob did a phenomenal job while making us feel phenomenal...at a PHENOMENAL rate!! We couldn't be happier with the entire experience.

If you're reading this, it means you're considering Rob! Great choice! Stop searching! He's DEFINITELY your guy!

Profile Picture Zakia, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rob is so professional and understanding. I was 30 minutes late to the photo shoot because of unforseen circumstances and Rob patiently waited for me. It was a very hot day, but Rob was on top of everything and found many shaded areas to take pictures. He gave very clear and concise instructions the entire time. The pictures turned out beautiful. Rob is so creative and talented. I'd recommend him to anyone and even use his services again myself.

Profile Picture Rita, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were planning an unconventional wedding and were not sure if we were even going to hire a photographer. When we met Rob, he changed our minds. He was fun, professional and his photo journalistic style was perfect for a couple that doesn't want or like to stop the fun long enough to pose. Rob spent 4 days with us and our guests, documenting the entire experience for all. It was an unforgettable experience for 78 people and Rob gifted us a visual treasure box.

Profile Picture Tara, 7/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Rob is very easy to work with from the initial contact all the way to the final product. He captured what we wanted captured during our wedding and helped us get some great pictures that will help us for years to come to remember that special day.

Profile Picture Robert, 6/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I was planning my parents' vow renewal in beautiful Puerto Rico and needed a photographer for their special day. We were celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary and wanted to ensure we had great pictures to remember such a special day.

I contacted Rob via email and he replied within a day! It was great to be able to work out all the details with him over email since I live in California and have never been to Puerto Rico. I also emailed other photographers in the area and he was the most responsive and had the best quote.

On the day of the wedding vow renewal ceremony, he was at the church before we arrived! I have booked my share of photographers in the past and was glad to see his professionalism, which you don't always get from a photographer! Within a week of the ceremony, he had the pictures ready! I was able to download high resolution pictures from a trusted website with ease and was very pleased with the final product.

The pictures were beautiful! Now, every time we look at them, they bring back wonderful memories of such a special day for my family! You will not be disappointed if you hire Rob!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't say enough wonderful things about Rob's work. He was our photographer for our wedding in November 2016 in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico. From the start, he was prompt in his responsiveness and clear about his style, yet he was also interested in the look and feel we were going for. He never pushed us to do the more cheesy wedding photography we saw from many other wedding photographers, and in fact, this is actually one of his marketing points. If you want absolutely beautiful, natural, realistic, and meaningful photos that capture the best candid moments of your event, Rob is your guy. His photos look like they're straight out of TIME magazine. We never even noticed him at our event because he stays out of the way of the action, yet captures moments from unexpected angles and perspectives that allow you to relive the event as if it were the first time. For this quality of work, Rob could easily charge much more, but we found him to be incredibly reasonable. Thank you, Rob, for helping us capture the most important day of our new life together. We are so grateful.

Profile Picture Megan, 11/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Thank you Rob for making our big day even more special by having an album that make us live that day again, every time we see it.

Continue making more couples happy!

J&D

Profile Picture Deiza, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rob is an excellent photographer. His artistic eye gave us unbelievable photos of our wedding. He was great to work with from start to finish! You can tell he loves what he does and it shows in his work. We couldn't be happier with our decision to go with Rob for our special day!

Profile Picture Kari, 11/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Amazing! Rob's work is absolutly great! He gave us some really awesome pictures that we're glad we didn't fly over a Boston photographer we had our eyeson. His comunicaton prior to the event made us feel like he understood the importance of our wedding pictures and what we expected, since we both hate those cheesy poses most wedding photographers do, he was the right fit for us. We found him very professional, easy to deal with and a nice guy to have around.

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/23/16, 1 Review

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Rob was very helpful and flexible since I didn't want just pictures but something natural and capturing the sundown near the fortress in old San Juan. The end product was spectacular!!!

Profile Picture Solymar, 7/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Very professional service, all expectations were exceeded. Everything happened timely and the entire experience was great fun. The quality of the photos were absolutely stunning, now we can look back on the special day like we we never imagined possible. Highly recommend this photographer.

Profile Picture Morne, 6/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were extremely pleased by the service received from Rob. He was easy to communicate with and we could ensure our exact needs will be fulfilled even before the event.
Professional input was given with all the photos so we could get the best result, and he was also very flexible to accommodate any special requests we had for photos.
The quality of the photos were amazing beyond expectation and we are really happy we invested in Rob for the special day.

Profile Picture Alicia, 6/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rob was amazing and professional! He is very talented and his editing for my video was so awesome, he definitely captured the significant and precious moments that we shared that day. Would recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture patrice, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Rob is so talented and wonderful to work with! We are so thankful to have had him as the photographer for our wedding! I love our wedding photos! Rob has gone above and beyond and exceeded or expectations. He is so professional and easy to work with! I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

If I could give Rob a 10 out of 5 I would! I was very stressed the day of the wedding but Rob made us feel very relaxed and comfortable. I honestly did not even notice him moving around taking photos during the wedding or reception, but the results were AMAZING! We were able to enjoy our wedding without posing for a million photos, but still ended up with an exorbitant amount of gorgeous photos that both ourselves and our guests were blown away by. We received our downloadable album and online album 5 weeks after the wedding (1 week less than the contracted date). I wish I could share some shots here to truly show everyone his great work.

We also rented a tent and photo booth from him for 2 hours. It was the best decision we made regarding the wedding. Our guests all ditched the dance floor because we were having too much fun in the photo booth. It was a great keepsake and started the night off on a fun note.

Rob is extremely talented, professional, and accommodating. You won't regret hiring him for your event!

Profile Picture Andrea, 3/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Looking for the photographer to capture your special day is quite the daunting task. After battling with another photographer, I stumbled onto Rob's website and immediately knew he was a great fit for our wedding. From our first contact, he was very open and easy to talk with, not a pushy salesman of any sort. You can tell that this is his passion and not just a job, and it is shown through his work. On the day of our wedding, he took extra care to capture the tiny moments, and let us be "us." We didn't run through a series of poses, just kept things natural and because of that, he was able to truly embrace the emotions that were being felt throughout the day. I highly recommend Rob to any couple that may still be pondering over their photographer, he is in a class of its own and you will truly appreciate his unique approach and attention to detail!

Profile Picture Sydney, 2/26/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Rob nos ofreció un excelente servicio.La comunicación con él fue excelente. Es muy puntual. La calidad de sus fotografias y video es excelente y original. Lo recomiendo sin reservas. Es la segunda vez que lo contrato para una boda y estoy muy complacida con su trabajo. Lo recomiendo sin reservas.

Profile Picture LYDIA J., 12/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Rob Zambrano is a video and picture professional!! My family and I have used his services for both my sister's and my wedding and both times have been very happy with his work.

Profile Picture Lydia, 12/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Working with Rob was an absolute pleasure, our pictures came out beyond what I ever expected they were phenomenal there are no real words to describe his work aside from it's just amazing. He definitely has an eye to capture moments you wouldn't think of. My husband and I are more then pleased with our pictures! I highly recommend and I know I'll be conducting future business with him! Definitely take a look at his work it's unlike any other photographer I have seen!

Profile Picture Priscilla, 12/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rob was fantastic. I am not a very photogenic person and all of our picture are perfect. He will put you at ease during the shoot and he has a great eye. You would not believe some of the shots he got.

Rob is also very professional when it comes to responding to emails in a timely matter and following up to make sure you are satisfied.

You will not go wrong if you book Rob!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rob did a great job shooting our wedding! He was responsive right off the bat as we were communicating remotely via email. He was prompt and flexible and did a beautiful job with the pictures. They are artistic and really captured out day!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rob did a great job at my wedding, he made us feel super comfortable and got great candid shots. At the reception I barely noticed him at all, but his shots of the dancefloor turned out great! We also booked the open photobooth, which all of our guests loved. The lighting was great in the photobooth, and the pictures it produced were very flattering and high quality. Both Rob and his assistant were very professional, and the work is beautiful and very natural looking.

Profile Picture Taylor , 9/27/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Services Used: Prints, Props, Photobooth

I had a GREAT experience working with Rob Zambrano! My husband and I were looking for a skilled photographer that would shoot our "destination elopement" in mid-July. After seeing Rob's amazing work online, I immediately contacted him to check his availability. He responded very quickly and I was able to easily book him. Rob was very friendly when we met him for the first time on the day of our wedding and worked especially well with our young daughter. I was impressed and beyond satisfied when I received my photos from Rob a short time after the wedding. The pictures came out absolutely beautiful!!! Everyone who sees the pictures compliments them and says how wonderful they are! I am in love with all of the pictures Rob took on our wedding day! He took so many beautiful pictures that I will forever cherish. If you are looking for a photographer, I highly recommend Rob Zambrano!!!

Profile Picture Sheena, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When we decided to get married in Puerto Rico, it was a little daunting to select vendors from a list instead of getting to meet people in person. My husband and I looked at A LOT of website portfolios for wedding photographers as we were looking for someone who did exceptional work. Rob's work caught our eye more than any other, and I called him the next day. He was friendly and helpful on the phone and flexible with our up-in-the-air arrangements. We knew the wedding date, but we didn't want to select the site until we'd had the chance to explore Old San Juan ourselves. He helped us select 5:30pm as a start time - and the lighting in the photos is soft and beautiful. He and his assistant arrived on time (before we did!) and took candid shots of the kids goofing around before the ceremony - some of our favorites. He did an amazing job of capturing the emotion of our big day, the personalities of us and our five kids and the beauty of the spot where we got married. I didn't even notice him taking shots during the wedding, but we had so many great ones it was hard to choose the ones to share. After the ceremony, Rob and our family walked around and took some more shots down by the water. We had reserved two hours, but I was so confident that he'd already gotten a lot of great shots (and the younger kids were about done with smiling), so we ended before the official time. I don't regret that a bit. I feel like we have a perfect visual representation of our day, and the kids (especially my teenage step-daughters) LOVED the individual portraits he took of each of us. Two weeks after the wedding (just as Rob had promised) we got an email with a link to download the photos. It was simple and easy. I can't recommend him enough.

Profile Picture Amy, 6/29/15, 2 Reviews