Rob Spring Photography Reviews

Rob Spring Photography 3
Rob Spring Photography 4
Rob Spring Photography 5

Catherine · Married on 09/10/2016

We worked with Rob for our engagement photos and couldn't recommend him more! Rob checked all of the professional boxes for us: he was flexible because we were traveling, gave us many options for locations and rolled with it when we changed our minds, was quick to respond, and easy to coordinate with. And this is all BEFORE the good part: the shoot. Rob was a blast to hang out with and made it so easy to relax - this 100% translated on our photos. The end product was a really wonderful set of photos where we're just enjoying being together, rather than looking formal. I can't count the number of shots where I said to my fiance, "that's a real laugh!" The icing on the cake was a beautiful sunset where Rob shot our silhouette: he was laying on the ground (in the middle of winter) directing us, and the shot was absolutely perfect. Thanks for taking the time to shoot a traveling, long-distance couple, Rob. Your talent was a tremendous gift to us.

Sent on 03/08/2016

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Catherine, I'm speechless! Let's do it again!!! I'm certain if the camera was on me you'd see me with that same "real laugh." I had a great time hanging out with you guys and thank you so much for traveling so far to make it happen! Much love and gratitude!!

Alyssa · Married on 09/10/2016

Now that our wedding is over with, and I finally have a chance to sit down and think about everything that happened I can now put into words how THANKFUL I am for Rob Spring Photography. From the engagement photos, to the boudoir shoot, to the wedding… everything was simply PICTURE PERFECT.
    The boudoir shoot was something I thought of doing many times just for fun, and I’m glad I actually went thru and did it. Rob Spring was the photographer and he allowed me to bring a girlfriend to come along and be my cheerleader during the shoot. I thought it would be awkward at first, but Rob makes everything so fun! He has a great sense of humor and amazing ideas on photos to make you look like a super model. Needless to say, I gave the photos to my husband the night before the wedding as we departed our separate ways and he was in such amazement and said it was the best gift I could ever have given him. It was unexpected and beautiful.
    We had Stephen Whiting as our Photographer for the engagement shoot and wedding day. Along on the wedding day Emily came to assist Stephen and Sarah came as our second photographer--- ALL AMAZING! My husband and I literally felt as if they were part of our family the entire day, everything was so care free, easy, fun and they got as many pictures as the could on my LONG list of pictures wanted. When we first showed up for our engagement shoot with Stephen we were a little nervous and un easy because we weren’t sure how to act in front of a camera, but within the first 15 minutes he had us feeling like pros! (side note—highly recommend engagement photos for ANYONE getting married because it gets the photographers to know how you are around a camera and your style!) From that point on, whenever I had a question about the wedding, not only did Stephen answer any photo questions, he gave so much input on timelines and suggestions for the wedding day- making our lives less stressful for sure. We just got a few pictures from the weddi

Sent on 10/20/2016

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

We all had such a great time working with you Alyssa!! Thanks so much for the kind words and for taking the time to post something so awesome!! :) Congratulations again - have fun looking through all of those amazing photos!!!

Abby · Married on 08/20/2016

Stephen, Sarah and Emily from Rob Spring Pjotography were such a fun group to work with! The photos we have received so far are absolutely gourgeous! Hanging out with Stephen for our engagement session helped us all get to know one another before the wedding day arrived, and on the wedding day they felt less like someone we had hired and more like friends! They really listened to what my husband and I had to say, as well as making some great suggestions that resulted in breathtaking pictures. I would wholeheartedly recommend Rob Spring and his team to anyone looking for a photographer for any reason, and will be calling on them for future events!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Thank you Abby! You and Justin were so much fun to work with. It was a great day!

danielle · Married on 08/12/2016

Stephen really makes you feel at ease. We just did our engagement session and I am so excited for our wedding!

Sent on 09/25/2015

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Great to hear from you Danielle and thanks so much for the feedback! Can't wait for the wedding :)

Martha · Married on 07/30/2016

Rob Spring is simply the best. From the moment I met him to saying goodbye at our reception he was the utmost professional while still being so fun to spend the day with! Throughout the planning process he was so helpful and quick to respond. As for the day of, he kept us calm and feeling confident! Throughout the reception he reminded me of certain things I wanted done that I would have forgotten and got group pictures done quickly and efficiently (with a big family!) His work speaks for itself, I urge whoever is thinking about him to check out his website and give him a call, you won't regret it!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Martha!! Thanks so much for the glowing review! You and Matt are amazing and I'm so thrilled I was there to see (and photograph) your wedding day. What an awesome honor! Congratulations again! :)
  • O

Olivia · Married on 07/16/2016

My family and I were very satisfied with the quality of our photos and the professionalism of Rob Spring Photography! Our photographer was Stephen Whiting and we loved the photos for both our engagement session and wedding. In addition, we appreciate how flexible they were. Thank you Rob Spring Photography!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Sarah · Married on 07/09/2016

We had an excellent experience with Sarah Wigley and her assistant at our wedding on 7/9/2016! She was very professional, contacted me about our schedule/timeline, expectations, and had us list our "must-have" photos to make sure that we got all the important pictures taken. In fact, we forgot to ask for a pictures with our fathers which was an important picture because our last-minute rehearsal dinner gift to them was an engraved photo frame that had special meeting for the 4 us and really we needed that picture! Sarah was able to digitally create a picture for us from our photos and you cannot even tell that it was not a "live" picture!! Above all, Sarah is truly an artist. She took all sorts of pictures that were really worthy of a magazine that I would not have thought to create (ones with my shoes and bag, jewelry, bouquet, etc) - that were just really artistic. We had rain on our wedding and she took great pictures despite the weather, and she had gotten many excellent table shots of our guests at the reception. She is a very pleasant, and sweet person and was so lovely to work with! We are happy with every single one of the almost 700 pictures that she took. We had a snap shot of them via facebook and email 2 days after our wedding, and our thumb drive with our pictures arrived sometime while we were away for our honeymoon - we could not believe how quickly the turnaround was. I cannot say enough about how much I enjoyed working with Sarah and how thankful we are to have these fantastic pictures of the most important day of our lives!! I highly recommend Sarah Wigley!!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! I'm so glad you enjoyed your experience! :)
    -The Other Sarah ;)

Martha · Married on 06/18/2016

From the very first conversation we had with Stephen we knew he was our photographer. His laid back and fun personality was perfect for us and we knew we wouldn’t have to give a second thought to anything.
    From our first phone conversation until receiving our final photos and beyond, RSP is simply outstanding. No matter how many questions I asked or emails I sent they were always responsive and usually hilarious. Rob, Emily, Stephen, Kayla, and Sarah attend to every detail and thought of everything. Our engagement session was so fun and we knew we'd have a great time on the wedding day. When the day came Kayla and Stephen arrived early to both locations completely ready to go and captured every picture we wanted and so much more. When our original spot for photos was taken, Stephen didn't miss a beat and had an immediate solution. He also had a great idea to head to Ben & Jerry's for some ice cream which pleased everyone in our bridal party and made for some of our favorite photos. Also, he captured every single specific photo we asked for as well as took some creative control for classic photos that really gave them that wow factor. Even our family portraits look amazing and not stiff!
    To say we were pleased with Stephen and RSP is a vast understatement. You spend all day with your photographer; and his great ideas, amazing communication, and attention to detail made our entire day flow smoothly. We would hire them again in a heartbeat! If you want every expectation exceeded while keeping a huge smile on your face and everyone else's, these are your people!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Thinking back on the day, there were definitely a few hiccups, though I can't remember a wedding day that I felt went so perfectly! The entire process with you and Dan was so much fun, especially your emails, thanks again for being hilarious :) You are clearly loved by so many people that made the trip for your wedding day, you all are wonderful, thanks for letting us be a part of it! -Stephen

Valerie · Married on 06/18/2016

Rob is top notch across the board. Professional - this is not his first rodeo - he will capture all the photos you want and even more. His energy is INCREDIBLE, he's not just another vendor, he genuinely feels like having a close friend share in such a special day with you. You will WANT to have him in your bridal suite and throughout the day with you. Rob and his team are extremely responsive, any question I had was clarified timely and had no concerns going into our day; so timely on photo turnaround so you can enjoy right away! Our wedding was fun and stress free, because we had complete trust in Rob, you'll be able to enjoy your day knowing you'll have amazing photographs to look back on. Sarah, an associate photographer, is just as fun and genuine, again, you WANT her there with you throughout your day.

The engagement shoot really gives the opportunity to get to know him better, and of course, amazing shots to really kick off the start of the wedding process!

His experience shines through, and his efficiency blew away my family. I genuinely hope someone I know hires Rob for their wedding just so I can hang out with him at another wedding!

Sent on 07/24/2016

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Val! Thank you so much for sharing this awesome review. It means so much to know that we have succeeded in making you and Dustin so happy with all things wedding photography related. It truly was an amazing day and I'm so honored to have been part of it. Congratulations again and enjoy those beautiful photos!!

Caitlin · Married on 06/17/2016

Rob Spring and his assistants did an amazing job with our engagement photos and wedding!! Rob went over the expected time limit with us to make sure we got gorgeous engagement photos and kept in touch with us for any details he needed. He is very creative and talented, getting photos from every angle (he even lays on the dirty ground!). For our wedding, he arrived right on time and started snapping away. A couple days after, he delivered us previews of our wedding. I highly recommend him!!!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Wow! Thanks so much for the kind words Cait! Such an awesome day for you guys and I'm thrilled I could be part of it. I would have had the preview to you even quicker but I had to get up off the dirty ground first!! ;) congratulations!!

Allison · Married on 06/10/2016

Rob is the best! He is an absolute joy to work with — he's funny, professional, easy-going and so creative! We worked with him for our engagement photos and our wedding day photos. I really appreciate how flexible he was as I worked through details of our wedding planning. My family absolutely loved him, too. He was so fun and clicked really well with everyone. We have some beautiful memories that he captured perfectly! I am having the most difficult time figuring out which photos I want to print and display in an album because I love all of them! How lucky am I? :)

I definitely recommend Rob and his assistants — they are top-notch!

Sent on 07/24/2016

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the awesome review!!

Megan · Married on 06/04/2016

I can't say enough amazing things about Rob Spring Photography!!! From the moment we had our "Skype meeting" (I planned my wedding from out of state) he was so friendly and personable and I knew we had made the right decision hiring him. As well as taking BEAUTIFUL pictures at our wedding (and engagement photos) he was great getting everyone together and making everyone super comfortable in front of the camera. He was especially a huge hit with our flower girl and 1 year old nephew making them smile and laugh for all the pictures! I was also pleasantly surprised at how quickly we received all of the photos too! While we were on our honeymoon we got 13 "sneak peek" photos by email, then about a week later a gallery link to all the photos then a USB in the mail. The girls that work in the studio were also super sweet and helpful when booking. Rob and his team (Sarah and Mindy, you guys were awesome the day of the wedding too!!) are so wonderful and I would recommend all brides to use him if you want flawless wedding pictures and just an overall great experience!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Theresa · Married on 05/21/2016

Sarah W. and her assistant did an amazing job photographing our outdoor wedding ceremony (May 2016 in Lake George, NY)! From the first meeting all the way through the big day, she was very accommodating, easy-going and fun to work with. She worked within our budget and schedule (we did not live locally), and provided the final prints quickly. Our whole experience was pleasurable and I would highly recommend Sarah and Rob Spring Photography.

Sent on 07/17/2016

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Theresa!! I had a wonderful time at your wedding and I'm so glad the whole experience was enjoyable! :)

Courtney · Married on 05/21/2016

We could not have been happier that we chose Rob Spring as our photographer for our big day, he was amazing!! Not only are our wedding pictures incredible, he was so much fun to work with!! As an anxious bride the day of he definitely eased my nerves with his sense of humor. Everyone had such a wonderful time, and he really captured that in all of our pictures. Every time I look through them I feel like I'm re-living the greatest day ever all over again!! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer in the area.

Sent on 08/10/2016

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Wow! Thanks so much Courtney!! What an awesome day it was! I'm so happy that you are enjoying the photos and that you asked me to be there with you guys :) Congratulations again!!

I'm personally not a fan of myself in pictures, as I'm highly critical of my own appearance, but Stephen made me forget about my self consciousness completely! He's so much fun to be around, and his enthusiasm while taking photos is unmatched. I felt beautiful and confident the entire time, and best of all, I felt like I could be 100% myself.

On our wedding day, I had to get ready very early since we did a morning ceremony. Stephen arrived without a single groan or complaint at 7 am, perfectly on time! The photos he took are STUNNING, and we received nearly A THOUSAND PICTURES. And no, I'm not exaggerating. He stayed with us the entire day, sunrise to sunset, perfectly capturing each and every moment.

There are photos, and then there are memories. Stephen captures memories; moments in their very essence. He captures those subtle glances you thought nobody noticed, and never would have thought twice about, and create a wordless storybook of your perfect day. I can look back over these photos the rest of my life, and know that I will be reliving, and not just remembering, our wedding.

Sent on 04/08/2016

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Hi Rachel! Thanks so much for the awesome review, and glad to see you loved Stephen as much as we do! Gorgeous wedding and so happy we could be part of it! :)

Alexa · Married on 01/23/2016

There aren't enough words to describe our experience working with Rob Spring Photography. I knew from the minute I met him as a bridesmaid in a wedding he was shooting, that I wanted him to be my photographer if/when I got engaged. He remembered me and when I DID get engaged a few months later he was right there to start chatting about plans! He was ready and willing and down for anything and it made me so excited right from the start. Living some distance from where we were planning our wedding made me nervous at first, but once we had Rob on our side we felt completely at ease, and continued to feel that way every minute of our experience with him until second he left our wedding. As a side note, our engagement shoot was on a crappy weather day, but Rob knew we couldn't wiggle our schedule and he made it work. He worked diligently to make me, my mom, all my bridesmaids, Tim and all his groomsmen and ALL our wedding guests important, attended to, comfortable and to show them a good time. He made sure we got EVERY shot we wanted, no matter how cold it was outside. He was present in the exactly perfect way and perfect times. He made me feel like the most beautiful bride in the world. I couldn't have imagined a more perfect experience and I can't wait to work with Rob again in the future. Thank you SO much for everything, Rob!! Tim and I and all of our family and friends love you!! We can't wait to work together again soon!
    Alexa

Sent on 01/26/2016

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Alexa! It was such a pleasure and honor to be part of your wedding day!! I was more than happy to be out in the cold right along side you and Tim to get the shots that you wanted - of course, YOU did it in high heels and a wedding dress - so I applaud YOU! Best wishes and congratulations again! -Rob

Matthew · Married on 01/16/2016

What can you say about Rob Spring! :-D HE IS THE BEST! Rob checked all the right things off our list when we were looking for a photographer. His vision for how he saw our wedding given the location and the time of year, 2) he is incredibly nice and incredibly professional, 3) and he truly just make you immediately feel comfortable. Your wedding day can go by in a flash without you really noticing everything and Rob made sure to capture every last detail and make everyone laugh while doing it. He is such a good sport even when one of the groomsmen grabbed him and had him take a couple impromptu pregnancy photos with his expecting wife! Rob happily did it! He really made the whole thing a piece of cake. For our wedding day we left everything in Robs hands in terms of location and what to do, and he did not disappoint. He suggested a fantastic place near the Glen Sanders Mansion where we had our reception and the pictures turned out gorgeous! So many people from our bridal party came up to us and said "your photographer is AMAZING, he is getting the best shots, and he's so nice!" If you are looking for a photographer who completely captures every aspect of your big day, who memorizing all of your bridal party and family member names making them feel uber comfortable with him, and takes some of the craziest shots that turn out to be your favorites (he made it SNOW in one of our pictures using glitter, unreal!!) this is your man. We made the best decision going with Rob and would absolutely recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 04/24/2016

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the awesome review Matt! I can't believe how lame the winter was here in upstate NY - so I was thrilled at the opportunity to "make some snow" on your wedding night! You and Taylor were an absolute joy to work with and I wish you all the best!

Molly · Married on 12/26/2015

Rob doesn't take pictures. He captures moments.

That is the only way I can explain the level of quality that you are guaranteed to get if you hire him to remember your big day. Looking through the hundreds of images he took of our wedding day, there wasn't a single staged, boring, typical wedding photo. He beautifully captures emotions and beauty in a silly, fun way that can make anyone feel comfortable. Meet with him, talk to him and check out his work. I guarantee you won't want to consider anyone else.

Thank you Rob and team for everything!

-Molly and Michael Lotano

Sent on 03/03/2016

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Molly! It's always my priority to make things fun and keep people comfortable - I'm thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed the photos and wish we could do it all over again! What an awesome day :) Thank you again!

Daniel · Married on 11/22/2015

If you're searching for a photographer who's a triple threat - gifted, professional and a joy to work with - then look no further than Rob Spring. My wife and I first met Rob back in 2012 when he photographed my wife's sister's wedding, and we knew then that he was the real deal. So when we got engaged at the end of 2014 and started planning our wedding, he was our number one choice for photographer. We can't say enough great things about Rob - he's a true artist, a consummate professional, and extremely easy to work with. Because we were familiar with his work, we knew that we could trust him 100% to capture the beauty of our wedding day and we were right! The photos are absolutely spectacular - meaningful, beautiful and always with a creative flair which we particularly appreciate. Our families and guests were totally at ease with him, and the reaction to our wedding photos by anyone who's seen them has been, "WOW!" We couldn't agree more. Thanks, Rob!!!

Sent on 03/06/2016

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Danny!! The feeling is mutual, when I first met You and Marlo in 2012 I knew then that I wanted to photograph your wedding! ;) It was really such a pleasure spending the day with you and your family and I'm so grateful for your friendship and trust in me. Thank you for the awesome review!

Valerie · Married on 11/20/2015

I would highly recommend Rob. From our first meeting with him through to the wedding day he was always so easy to work with and had a knack for making you feel comfortable. And most importantly he takes fantastic photos. We did both engagement and wedding photos with him and are thrilled with the results. Our photos perfectly capture the mood of our special day and all the little moments. He even found the only tree with leaves still on it to shoot by because we wanted some natural elements. We can't recommend Rob enough.

Sent on 03/08/2016

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Literally the ONLY tree in Saratoga with yellow leaves on November 20th!! I'm so humbled by your kind words. You and Nick are an amazing couple inside and out. Thank you thank you thank you!! (And thank you to Nick for the sweet dance moves).

Aubrey · Married on 11/13/2015

Great experience with Rob Spring Photography. We dealt with Stephen Whiting who was amazing and did a great job capturing our wedding day and engagement photos.

Sent on 03/14/2016

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Aubrey - we are all in love with your wedding! (and your name - seriously, Aubrey is an awesome name)

Kelly · Married on 11/07/2015

Rob and his team will go out of their way to make your day perfect. Capturing the intimate moments, documenting all your details, and making sure each guest at your event are snapped- they won't stop until they get it all and know you are happy.
    I've had the pleasure of knowing Rob for over a decade, and knew there was no one else to take my wedding photos-- even though he would also be a guest. I shared Rob and Stephen shooting before and during our ceremony, then let Rob party as a guest at the reception while Stephen captured the dancing and shenanigans. Both Rob and Stephen are outgoing personalities, yet know how to read a room. They will not make your guests feel like there is a camera in their face all day- and yet they will get your guests laughing and enjoying themselves, creating the best pictures of your big day.
    It was important to me to document all of the DIY details I had been spent months preparing. Everything was snapped, and allowed me to create a whole section of my wedding album dedicated to remembering all those tiny details. I often say these are not the pictures I will necessarily print and frame, but I want to still remember our place settings at our 50th Anniversary! Putting them together as a collage section of our album makes me smile whenever I open the album and remember the fun I had with my family decorating, crafting, and planning.
    The turnaround to seeing our pictures was quick, despite a wedding around the holidays, and we truly could not be happier with our results. Rob and Stephen are both very approachable. If you have questions, ask them. All of our emailed questions were answered right away. My best advice is to book Rob Spring Photography for your wedding. Trust their skills and experience. Relax and enjoy your day. They have the photography handled!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Alissa · Married on 10/30/2015

Rob Spring is a fantastic photographer! He does beautiful work! He goes above and beyond to make your experience as perfect as can be, and to deliver whatever it is you're looking for. Our entire bridal party and family still rave about him and how terrific he was to work with on our wedding day. He's a standup guy that really adds so much charisma to the crazy and awesome experience of your wedding day, and is absolutely amazing to work with. My husband and I did a few different shoots with Rob, leading up to our wedding, and have loved our pictures and time spent all together for every one of them. He's a great choice!!!

Sent on 03/04/2016

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Alissa - I had so much fun working with you guys. The Rolls Royce, the horse farm, the snow, the leaves, the public drinking... we did it all!! Great hearing from you and have a great weekend. :)

My husband and I cannot recommend Rob Spring Photography enough. We planned our wedding from abroad and Rob and his team were a huge help in the planning process. The communication was quick and detailed and he even recommended an officiant for us. Rob and Stephen are an absolute joy to have around the day of the wedding. They kept us calm and on time, while keeping spirits high in what turned out to be the coldest day in October. They can read a crowd and my friends are still talking about how much fun they were. Most importantly, their work is phenomenal. Our pictures are absolutely gorgeous and turned out better than we could have ever dreamed. They managed to capture all the important details and special moments. You would be foolish to not book Rob and his team for your big day.

Sent on 06/16/2016