Rob Spring Photography Reviews

Rob Spring Photography 3
Rob Spring Photography 4
Rob Spring Photography 5

Julie · Married on 09/16/2017

My husband and I were married in September 2017. We had the opportunity to work with Rob and assistant photographer Kayla and we were so happy that we did. Throughout our engagement (1.5 years) Rob and his crew were very attentive and very responsive to emails regarding questions, payments, time lines, etc. We had an excellent engagement shoot and having Rob's great and loving personality made it so much more fun for us as we were all freezing outside at the end of December. The pictures were amazing and we knew we had that much more to look forward to come the fall and our wedding. Rob was very organized and patient the days up until our wedding and even the night before as we were emailing each other in my frantic state. Rob did well at calming my nerves and reassuring my Type A personality; it eased my mind knowing he had it all under control. Like I said, we were emailing the night before my wedding day! Who does that? It was awesome to have that support. The day of the wedding Rob and Kayla did an amazing job. My family is large and chaotic but they were able to handle all of us and I was thankful for that. After the ceremony we took some pictures outside on the most humid day September had ever seen and there was Rob to my rescue with handkerchiefs blotting my face when necessary. Not only is Rob a fabulous photographer he is not ashamed to be a girl's personal assistant as well. The day overall was great and we couldn't have been happier with any other photographer!! We love you Rob!

Rob Spring Photography 6
    Rob Spring Photography 14
    Rob Spring Photography 15
    Sent on 01/28/2018

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the amazing review Julie! I hope you and Paul are doing well!! AND - LOL, that photo of my blotting your forehead that you posted!!! HAHAHA!!! Thanks again and hello to Paul! -Rob

Madeline · Married on 09/09/2017

I can't say enough wonderful things about Rob Spring Photography. I began looking into wedding photographers and the second I came upon Rob's work, I knew I had to have him for my wedding. He has an innate ability to capture the true essence of your special day with the most beautiful photographs.
    They were able to work with me to get a package that best suited my needs and the entire planning process leading up to the wedding day was stress free and enjoyable. The day of couldn't have gone better. He was attentive and creative - making us laugh to capture the perfect shot. Rob is genuine, charismatic, and beyond talented. I am so happy with all of our wedding photos and I would recommend him to anyone! Thank you so much for everything, I can't imagine our day without you!!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Maddy! I'm speechless - what an awesome review and such kind words!! I'm so thrilled that we met and that I had the opportunity to capture your wedding day. It was an absolute pleasure. I hope you and Kevin are doing well and enjoying your winter back in the frozen tundra! LOL! -Rob

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2017

Rob was so helpful and accommodating from day one when he offered to come to Philly for our engagement shoot! He made us feel comfortable, took time to get the shots we wanted, but also came up with shots we wouldn't have even dreamed of. We did however, love Sarah's portfolio just as much, so we later decided to upgrade to "The Dream Team." They were both very prompt in providing sneak peeks and sending the flash drives with hundreds of perfect photos. We are looking forward to the day we can call Sarah and Rob up to tell them we are expecting so we can plan another photo shoot!

Rob Spring Photography 16
    Rob Spring Photography 24
    Rob Spring Photography 25
    Sent on 01/24/2018

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Yay!!!! Thanks so much for the amazing review!! And for sharing some of your photos!! This was such a great day - maybe we could just renew your vows next summer and do it all again?!?!? Congratulations again and thanks again!! -Rob & Sarah
  • F

Francine · Married on 08/04/2017

Rob Spring is a wonderful photographer, he has a great eye and is very creative with his shots! The first time I met him I knew I wanted to hire him for my wedding. Rob has a wonderful personality he is very outgoing and is great at getting everyone to smile!! Our wedding pictures are truly amazing.

Sent on 01/24/2018

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the amazing 5 star review Francine!! I had such a great time photographing you and Joe at your wedding!! And can't wait to see you again at your sister's wedding later this year! :)

Kristen · Married on 07/29/2017

Every review you read about Rob Spring, his studio, and his work is absolutely true. His an impeccable photographer with an amazing eye for detail, shape, image, and structure. That’s just as a photographer – as a wedding photographer he is so much more. His personality, his desire to execute your vision, his love for photography, his drive to make your day as special as can be is frankly astounding. I had a very tricky logistical heavy wedding and Rob didn’t bat an eye – he was excited to be there and blew past every expectation I had. Rob and his assistant Vanessa were personable, caring, conscientious, and most importantly FUN. I can’t stress enough how many people during the day said how amazing and comfortable he was – and I agree 100%. There are a lot of photographers to choose from for your wedding day and I would pick Rob every single time. He will make your day unforgettable!!

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Let's do it all over!!! We had so much fun at your wedding!! Thanks so much for the kind words and awesome review! Tell everyone you know ;) Congratulations again and good luck at the track next summer!! -Rob

Brittani · Married on 07/22/2017

I would rate Rob Spring Photography 5 Starts across the board and have nothing but positives to say. Quality- Rest assured your pictures will be better than you could have even imagined. Rob and his staff can capture the beauty in even the most un-photogenic people, kids, scenery, you name it- effortlessly. You will have more photos than you know what to do with and will want to take down all other pictures in your house and put the ones he shot up. Responsiveness- I was one of those anxiety driven brides that thought of everything imaginable to ask my photography. Needless to say i got a quick reply every time i called, emailed or texted. My questions were always answered and the stress of wedding planning had nothing to do with pictures. They plan just as far in advance as you do. Professionalism- Rob and his staff were always professional, on time, and dressed appropriately for the wedding. Value- TRUST ME...the value of these pictures are priceless. Price- I thought because of how great his pictures were that he would be out of my price range for my wedding. I was wrong, after shopping around I found his price to be competitive and within range of other photographers for wedding photography..and you get what you pay for. Pictures ARE the most important thing that comes out of a wedding besides actually getting married, its what you have left to remember the day, so if your going to cheap out on anything, DONT let it be your photos. IF your stuck between another photographer and Rob spring and Rob is slightly higher...still go with Rob Spring, its worth it. Flexibility- Again i was one of those brides who wanted everything "her way" i gave Rob a list of photos/poses that "I had to have" and he worked with it as well as threw his own ideas into the mix that of course I loved. He will accommodate whatever you want to do, weather permitting! Just go with Rob Spring Photography, you wont be disappointed!! <3

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

LOL!!! "Weather permitting!!" I love it!! We couldn't ask for a better review and I'm so glad you were happy with everything - it was an exceptionally amazing day! Congratulations again and thank you for the awesome review! -Rob

Amy · Married on 07/15/2017

Working with Rob Spring Photography was absolutely perfect from beginning to end. As my husband and I started our wedding planning, a photographer was one of the wedding vendors we wanted the best. We enjoy taking picture ourselves, so finding someone who fit our vision was key. When we reached out to Rob Spring Photography, Rob and his assistant Sarah were very prompt in answering any questions we had. After deciding the right package for us, we decided to have Sarah capture our day. My husband and I met with Sarah at the studio. When we walked in we both felt very comfortable with Sarah, which is what you want with someone who is going to be taking your pictures on your wedding day. Our engagement photo session day came, and Sarah made everything so easy. She made my husband and I feel comfortable in front of the camera, and at times, we forgot she was even there. As the months went by and the planning continued, Sarah was always there either by phone or email, to answer any questions that we had. As our big day came closer, issues with first look location, and Sarah made everything so easy. She went and found another location, sent pictures and I knew, through her eyes, everything would be beautiful. On our wedding day, Sarah jumped right in and started doing her thing. She felt like just another friend in the room with us. She did her job with ease and made everything so easy. Our first look was absolutely perfect and the rest of the day, was amazing. I never felt like the camera was in our faces. Our wedding pictures were given to us about a month after the big day and I couldn't believe all the amazing pictures we had to choose from. If you are looking for an amazing photographer and company to work with, Rob Spring Photography is the company to go with!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Amy! I really enjoyed working with you and Brad, right from our first meeting! I love looking back through your wedding photos and seeing how much fun we had. What a great day! :) -Sarah
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 06/25/2017

I can't say enough great things about Rob Spring Photography. We really enjoyed working with Sarah! She is very personable and made taking photos fun and enjoyable. My husband isn't the biggest fan of having his picture taken, so when he was sick during our engagement shoot, I was worried that he'd have a terrible time. Sarah put us at ease immediately and kept us laughing so much that he enjoyed the entire session! We have received so many compliments on our photos from family and friends and I only wish that I lived closer so I could work with them again. From start to finish, everyone at Rob Spring was friendly and helpful. They seriously are the best.

Sent on 01/30/2018

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

I absolutely love working with you guys!! Both the wedding and the engagement session were amazing and I too wish you lived closer! Thank you for the wonderful words :) -Sarah

Shannon · Married on 06/23/2017

We could not say more about our experience with Sarah from Rob Spring Photography. We visited the studio a couple times and had their full attention, even with our three year old son running around!

Sarah fit well with our style and was encouraging throughout the day of the wedding, capturing the shots we wanted as well as providing recommendations of shots we had not thought of. It felt like a collaborative effort, which is what we wanted.

Following the wedding, Sarah provided several "teaser" photos for us to share with family and friends and was able to provide the entire collection of photos in a very timely manner. We were so appreciative of the entire experience, would highly recommend using Rob Spring Photography.

We are planning to use the services again in the future for a our baby photo shoot.

Sent on 03/14/2018

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

I had such a great time with you and your family on your wedding day! Can't wait to take some more photos of your growing family in a few months :) - Sarah

Michelle · Married on 06/18/2017

We worked with Sarah Wigley at Rob Spring Photography, and absolutely loved her every step of the way! Upon first meeting her, I had a gut feeling that she would be the one, and after meeting with just one other option, we chose Sarah. My husband and I are pretty awkward, but Sarah helped us feel comfortable and natural in front of the camera, and got a ton of absolutely stunning photos of us that I will treasure always. I worked with Sarah 3 times over the past year (engagement, boudoir, and wedding photos) and she captured beautiful moments each and every time. The packages are a little pricey, but they were flexible in working with us to personalize our package to cut out extraneous costs, and add in other features we wanted (like the engagement shoot), gave us a great discount for finding them through a bridal expo, and overall they are completely worth every penny. I love that they offer a lighting assistant as a basic feature for all of their packages as well - lighting in photos is one of my pet peeves, which Sarah and Mitch handled like the bosses that they are! The lighting is 100% on point and I couldn't be happier! Another feature that I love about Rob Spring Photography is that you get a USB of all your photos, including copyrights, so you can choose to print your own photos without any extra hassle. Their online portal for selecting photos for print is a breeze to use as well. Literally can't find anything wrong with this company, everyone is so friendly and have reaffirmed my trust in my gut feelings by being such amazing people all around. Sarah is such a talented photographer and a delight to work with. We would definitely recommend her to all!!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Okay, first of all instead of awkward I'm going to call you TOTALLY ADORABLE!! You and Andrew have an infectious chemistry and it was so fun working with you both. Can you get married again?!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/17/2017

I hired Rob Spring Photography to photograph my wedding and engagement session and could not be happier with their work. I'm so glad we hired them for such an important occasion! Rob and Sarah beautifully captured our day and were so helpful and accommodating through the whole wedding planning process. Our photographs and album are absolutely gorgeous. I 100% recommend Rob Spring Photography!

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Betsy! Thanks so much for the great review!! I truly appreciate the kind and thoughtful words!! I loved the wedding - but might be partial to the library engagement shoot ;) . Give my best to Josh and thank you again!! -Rob

Mary · Married on 06/10/2017

Sarah at Rob Spring Photography was absolutely amazing. From the moment we met her at our engagement shoot, which she came up to Vermont for, we knew she was the best choice. Sarah has a way about her that makes you feel so comfortable. Of course everyone’s a little anxious or nervous the morning of the wedding but it just felt like she was supposed to be there with us and totally natural. She has a wonderfully silly (but definitely still professional) personality where everyone was relaxed and had fun with the pictures. We have people commenting all the time on how beautiful all our photos are.

I feel so lucky we were able to work with Sarah and Rob Spring Photography!

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Mary, I'm so happy to hear your thoughts from the day! I was so at ease around your friends and family and it was just such a wonderful day. I'll come up to Vermont anytime to shoot photos of your both again. You are the best!

Amy · Married on 05/21/2017

Rob, Emily, and Sarah were our photography team for our wedding last May, and we couldn't have been happier about our choice! From Day 1, we were impressed with their responsiveness to emails/calls, knowledge about the venue and area, and recommendations for shots we should take. Rob made us feel really comfortable in front of the camera - when we got our photos back, we were thrilled that everything was captured so naturally. We also chose to do our photo booth through their company and it was a seamless experience. I would highly recommend them - they were fantastic partners and just really fun to spend time with! Thank you Rob, Emily, and Sarah!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Wow! Thanks so much for the amazing review Amy!! I can't believe it's been a year already - what an amazing day, I'm so happy we were there to be part of it and capture it for you. :)

Nicole · Married on 05/13/2017

We had a great experience working with Rob and his team; they are super organized, experienced, and personable. Our wedding pictures are amazing! Rob truly captured the beauty, love, and happiness on our wedding day.

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Despite the rain - it was a pretty awesome day!!! Thanks so much for the kind review (and for being a trooper and getting those few photos IN the rain)!! Congratulations again! -Rob

Brianna · Married on 04/28/2017

Rob was awesome. Always kept everyone smiling, captured alot of unique shots and our album came out fantastic.

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Thanks for the great review Brianna!! Your wedding was so much fun!! Wish we could do it all again :) Give my best to Jeff! -Rob

Justine · Married on 04/28/2017

Dear Rob-

Where do I begin!? Bryan and I would like to thank you so very much! The pictures are just amazing and something that we will have to treasure forever! I cannot pick a favorite, I love them all. You truly captured our love and happiness during such an exciting time in our lives! We had such a blast working with you. Bryan isn't necessarily a "picture person" and he enjoyed the shoot so much. You had a way of making Bryan and I feed off of one another and we were able to just be ourselves.. never once feeling awkward or uncomfortable. We could not be happier with them!

Our entire experience with Rob Spring Photography has just been remarkable. I cannot put into words just how great everything has been. You are a true professional and talent. You have such attention for detail, it is so evident that you love what you do. During our first phone call you even said that if you love what you do it isn't work. It's one thing to just say that, but I believe that you truly mean it. I don't think most people voluntarily schedule a 7 am shoot just because. You have been nothing short of accessible, responding to my emails within minutes. You are just so kind, caring, and down to earth. You work in an industry that can easily leave you jaded. But never once did you make us feel like "just another bride and groom". We felt special the entire time. You have a natural talent and one can see that your mind is always going! I have had people ask me how many assistants were there during our shoot or what tools were used to help with lighting.. and my response has been "it was just him, no tools, all natural lighting" Your work speaks for itself! And the timing to get everything, outstanding! I have had friends wait 6 months to a year! I also wanted to mention that both Sarah and Emily have been a delight, they too are so kind and pleasant! Everything so far has been so wonderful! I without a doubt refer Rob Spring Photography!

Justine and Bryan

Sent on 11/10/2015

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Justine! It was so great working with you and Bryan and I'm thrilled to hear that you had so much fun and enjoyed the photos. Best wishes to you both!

Allison · Married on 02/04/2017

Rob and his crew were the absolute best!!! From our engagement shoot through the entire wedding, I cannot say enough great things! He had everyone organized and on time the whole day! I am absolutely in love with our photos. He truly captured the beauty, romance, and love of the day! ??

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Thanks Allison!! It was a pretty amazing day from start to finish and I'm thrilled that you asked me to be part of it! Congratulations again and hope you enjoyed seeing your wedding featured recently!! That's all on you and your awesome style! -Rob

Dawn · Married on 01/07/2017

I have all amazing things to say about Rob! From his great personality to the amazing photos he took at our wedding. His creativity is one of a kind! Highly recommend Rob Spring Photography!

Sent on 01/28/2018

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Dawn!! Thanks so much for your kind review! I hope you and Greg are doing well and had a great first anniversary!! :) -Rob

Genese · Married on 12/31/2016

Our experience was AMAZING! Sarah captured wonderful photos the entire time. She was like a ninja, I didn't even know she got half of the photos she got. Even some things I don't remember happening that day were captured! We LOVE Rob Spring Photography and have been telling everyone how great Sarah was as well as Rob at my sisters wedding!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Yessss, the more times ninja comes up the better I feel about life. You and Miguel were so fun and it was so fantastic to spend NYE at your awesome wedding!!

Jeana · Married on 11/05/2016

Rob has a million reviews and all hold true. He is just simply amazing. His work is to die for and his personality goes a long way on a wedding day. We had a decent size bridal party at 10 groomsmen and 9 bridesmaids plus a rather large family as well. We kept it simple and did literally everything at one location (getting ready and ceremony through the reception). Rob worked with us right from the beginning. He was more than our original budget but could not have been more worth it. He and his assistant worked with such grace on the day of I never once thought these pictures will be horrible. With so many people he learned and took on so many names on the day our wedding - it wasn't a "hey you" get over there - he put in the effort to learn names and check his sheets before the last resort of pointing fingers. For several days after the wedding many of our immediate family members had such wonderful words to speak of Rob and were all so eager to see our final pictures. We cannot thank Rob enough for making us look good on our wedding day in photos and in person while dealing with our large group! He never got in our faces and I almost forgot he was there! We also did an engagement shoot with Rob about a year before our wedding. I'm glad we did - I'm not a photo taker and it really helped put me at ease on the day of the wedding because I already worked with Rob once making the day of seem like we were long lost friends. Rob will absolutely always be our number one call for any future professional photography needs!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Jeana!! Somehow I never saw this review until just now, but I'm so appreciative that you took the time out to write this!! Hope you are both well and great to bump into you the other day, if even momentarily! Best wishes and thanks again! -Rob

Becky · Married on 10/22/2016

Rob Spring is simply THE BEST! I really cannot say enough good about this guy. It’s not just because he takes AMAZING photos, and has an amazing creative vision, but he is an absolute joy to be around, is fun, energetic, and super helpful.

Rob was the very first vendor that we booked for our wedding. We already knew of his great reputation, but after our initial phone conversation, we knew we had to go with him! Right from the get go, he was interested in the vision we had for our wedding, and was there to answer any questions we had.

We did our engagement shoot with Rob in Boston, which we initially thought would be an awkward experience, but Rob’s fun sense of humor and warm personality quickly put us at ease, and we had a great time!

Our wedding was 10/22/16 at Canfield Casino, and although it poured the entire day, we love all of the photos we’ve seen so far in our “sneak peak.” Rob and his assistant Emily did an amazing job getting shots of us and our bridal party in the rain holding umbrellas. The two of them even stood outside in the pouring rain to get some photos of us inside looking out of the window. They were so great, and we’ve had many guests from our wedding tell us how much fun they thought our photographer was!

If you have the opportunity to book Rob Spring for your wedding, do it! He really is hands down the best there is!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Wow!!! So kind of you to take the time and share this Becky! Thank you so much! I just loved being part of your wedding plans - though it was the rainiest, most miserable weather, I can't wait to share the rest of the photos with you soon. You and Aaron made that rainy day look SOOOO good!! Congratulations :)

Samantha · Married on 10/15/2016

There are too many wonderful this to say about Rob. He is literally the best and not only because his pictures are amazing but because his personality is unmatched. He was able to calm my nerves weeks before the wedding by explaining to me that everything will be perfect, and that's just what it was. He is thorough and detail oriented but with a personality that shines so bright. He has a joking demeanor that makes you feel so comfortable and easy to be around, he truly is special. Rob is utterly amazing and I would HIGHLY recommend him!!!!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Sam! I had so much fun sharing in your wedding day! I told you it would be perfect ;) . Can't wait to share the rest of the photos with you, what a fun group!! Congratulations again!

Benjamin · Married on 10/08/2016

To say that Sarah was amazing would be an understatement of epic proportions.

After exhaustive research, we contacted Rob Spring Photography because of their sterling reputation and countless recommendations from friends. We came in for a consultation and met Sarah Wigley and immediately hit it off; Sarah’s humor and demeanor were perfect and jived with Lauren and I from the start. It didn’t take us long to decide that we had found our photographer (I believe we booked within 24 hours of the first meeting).

We had our engagement shoot in the spring, and we were almost immediately at ease with Sarah’s working style. Her suggestions were perfect and her sense of humor carried throughout the shoot. It’s probably important to mention that the pictures were AWESOME, too. This made us even more excited for the final results.

When it came to our wedding day, Sarah was wonderful. Every step of the way, she was funny and guided us through each shot by telling us what she envisioned and giving us stellar directions. During the reception, she was unobtrusive and, as Lauren mentioned, “almost ninja-like” in her ability to weave throughout the crowd snapping away. She grabbed us for a few specific shots, like a night shot in front of the venue, etc., but for the most part (and this is intended as a compliment) we didn’t even know she was there.

We cannot fully encompass how much we enjoyed working with Sarah other to say that she would absolutely be our first and only choice if we had to relive the day all over again, and we would give our highest endorsement to anyone considering working with her and Rob Spring Photography for their special day.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Ben!! You and Lauren are so fantastic and it was so much fun being your wedding photographer! :) <3

Nicole · Married on 10/07/2016

WOW!! I cannot say enough wonderful things about Sarah Wigley!! We just got some of our teaser pictures from our wedding on Friday and they are stunning! She is such a pleasure to work with & super easy going. It was also so easy to contact her whenever I had a question or needed clarification on something. Sarah took the time to get to know me and Matt & made us feel so comfortable. Her artist eye and attention to detail are out of this world. We have been getting so many positive comments about our pictures so far. We cannot wait to see the rest of them!! Thank you so much for everything, you made our day even more perfect! <3

Sent on 10/11/2016

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

Nicole, you are too sweet!! Thank you so much. We had a perfect fall day for the wedding and you and Matt are awesome. Couldn't have asked for a better day!

Heather · Married on 09/16/2016

My husband and I got married in September of 2016 and had Rob and his assistant, Sarah, as our wedding photographers. There are simply not enough words to describe how amazing these two are and what a great experience we had with them! From the very beginning Rob was professional, quick to get back to emails, and very accommodating with time and budgeting. After our very first meeting I knew we needed to have Rob as our photographer. He has such a fun, energetic personality and was an absolute joy to be around. During our engagement session he made us feel very relaxed and after about 5 minutes we were laughing and having a blast! He made the entire wedding planning processes (and the wedding day!) much less stressful because of his prior experience with our wedding venue and our other vendors. He spent time the week before the wedding to plan out a time line with me to make sure that we were able to capture everything that was most important to us. On our wedding day, my bridesmaids and I were having the best time taking pictures with Rob while Sarah was with the groomsmen. They both made the whole day flow so smoothly and were able to get all of the pictures we wanted (and then some!) in the amount of time that we had. I even trusted Rob to pick our "first look" spot based on the best lighting, and it turned out perfectly! We also decided to use the photo booth offered by Rob, and our guests had so much fun using it throughout the reception. By the end of the night, Rob was on the dance floor with everyone else, capturing some the best candid's of the night! Thank you so much, Rob and Sarah, for the wonderful experience and amazing pictures. Your passion for photography truly shows through your radiant attitude and the beautiful images you are able to capture. We will forever cherish these moments that you made possible! We can't wait to work with you both again in the future! 

Sent on 01/31/2017

Rob Spring Photography's reply:

We love working Dream Team weddings!! Especially in beautiful Lake George with an equally fantastic and beautiful couple. We love you guys!