ROB RIVERA PHOTOGRAPHY Reviews

4 | Syracuse, NY

4 Reviews for ROB RIVERA PHOTOGRAPHY

Nicole P. · Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing to work with

Rob and Jessica are amazing to work with. They were very accommodating to changes in location that had to be made surrounding covid 19. We have a small child and they went above and beyond to capture intimate moments of not only us but our son and family. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/24/2020
  • Cindi

Cindi J. · Married on 06/29/2019

At ease, Soldier!

We are delighted to recommend Rob Rivera Photography, but not for just anyone-only for those who want elite service from a detail-oriented individual. My husband was in the service and Rob’s status as a military veteran were clearly noticeable by the level of “attention to detail” in everything he did. This went from researching the locations we’d be photographed with such precision that he even knew the exact time and direction the sun would set on our wedding day MONTHS in advance! If that doesn’t say a lot, I don’t know what does. He walked us through the process, checking in every so often to make sure everything was on track. He and his second shooter came in from Central New York down to Philadelphia the night before, even observing our final rehearsal. Who even does that?? 👍🏼👍🏼

Our wedding day was extremely warm, but Rob had a plan for that too. He and his assistant provided an umbrella to shade me in my dress, while passing out chilled water bottles to the bridal party. Yes-an umbrella and water bottles! His professionalism was unparalleled and the images were EXACTLY what we had hoped for. So to Rob and his amazing assistant, I say thank you. There is no way our wedding would’ve gone so smoothly without your excellent guidance, cool demeanor, much needed reassurance that prevented bridezilla status, and kindness you shared with us, my family, and our guests.

Sir, we salute you!

Sent on 03/11/2020
  • Ramona

Ramona · Married on 08/28/2010

Wonderful and priced great!!

Let’s just say Rob and Jess are amazing! You feel like you knew them the minute you first met. They were prepared with umbrellas and water if needed and even knew what time the sun was going to set. They catch every moment of the day and make the day enjoyable.

Sent on 10/01/2020