Rob Greer Photography Reviews

125 | Houston, TX

125 Reviews for Rob Greer Photography

1 User photo

Lani · Married on 04/21/2007

Rob Greer was a wonderful photographer for our wedding! He was a joy to work with and helped keep me, the bride, at ease!! He has a great personality but is also very professional! Two of my bridemaids are also photographers and they were also blown away with his skill and ability! The entire wedding party and all of my family loved working with him. He was also exceptionally well priced, the best I could find since we were on such a tight budget and the photos turned out wonderfully. You wouldn't know that I got such a great deal by looking at the pictures. They easily looked like they could have cost twice the price! They were very beautiful and I will treasure them always! I recommend him to everyone that I know that is getting married. He also had a very flexible schedule and was very easy to work with!

Sent on 01/07/2008

"Practically Perfect in Every Way", this is how my husband and I feel about Rob Greer and his wedding photography. Rob is professional, funny and knows how to please a perfectionist on their wedding day! He takes the time to get to know his clients and I believe this paired with his personality allows him to bring out the best in you and your guests. Rob was able to foresee natural moments and expressions capturing them to be cherished forever.

Originally I had found him when searching for a photographer in the area of our venue. I liked his style! It wasn't the same repetitive type of photos I was seeing on site after site. After speaking with Rob on the phone we scheduled an appointment for my husband and I to meet with him. My husband and I discussed our vision for our wedding day and the sentimental significance of our venue. Rob listened and was genuinely excited at the opportunity to photograph our wedding. The three of us clicked and after we left the meeting we knew there was no one else we wanted to entrust with our memories than Rob.
    If you want someone who is reliable, talented and alway professional then look no further!

Sent on 08/25/2013

Carly · Married on 03/19/2007

Rob is not only incredibly talented, but so personable. He knows just how to make you feel at ease! You will not be disappointed if you work with Rob!

Sent on 09/25/2013

Andrew K.

Amazing Photographer

Rob was amazing! He was completely transparent every step of the way and worked with us to make sure we had everything in place for the wedding to run smoothly. And it couldn’t have gone better. Our photos were amazing, and on the day, Rob and his team were great with our wedding party and all the guests. He came up with a number of great photo ops utilizing the venue, as well. Couldn’t have asked for better!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Casey · Married on 09/10/2016

my husband lewis and i booked rob for our wedding photographer for our wedding this past september. we knew upon meeting him that he was the right choice for us...professional, but fun, and unbelievably talented. in the lead up, rob was super responsive to our concerns, and we had struck up a friendship by the big day. on the day of the wedding, he was more than a joy to have as our photographer. he made me and my husband feel very comfortable, and we are BLOWN AWAY by the photos. thanks rob...we can't wait to take photos with you again!!!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Juan · Married on 06/12/2015

Rob is a true professional. He has a great eye for detail and knows how to take classic photos with the emphasis on the people. You can't help but feel comfortable when Rob is behind the lens whether because he knows how to make photos fun - he even had my Grandpa smiling and he doesn't speak a word of English. Behind the scenes, Rob is very organized and will guide even the most clueless couple through the process. He is a wealth of knowledge and will give it to you straight as well as following up on all details.

Rob is our favorite photographer. If you still have any doubts, schedule an initial meeting and you will be blown away.

Sent on 09/14/2015

Rob runs a tight ship on making sure our wedding photos came out the best way possible. He understands timing, venue locations, guest lists, and all of the many hiccups that may occur on wedding day, to the tee, and will help you forecast any potential issues. This is extremely helpful when it comes to photography. And when things don't go as planned, he will go out of his way to ensure the right moments are captured for the couple. We don't remember much from our wedding day, but are thrilled to have it captured in beautiful photographs.

Sent on 12/20/2014

Josh · Married on 09/27/2014

Rob's portfolio online played a big part in the decision to hire him from my point of view as I was in the UK at the time and didn't have the opportunity to meet him, unlike my wife who met with him initially, until we did the engagement shoot that came as part of the package! This made me a bit hesitant at first but Rob was a consumate professional from start to finish. I was at ease the whole time, he was very good at explaining what he was doing and why so that we could also help to bring the best out in our wedding photography, he kept us on our toes and kept us laughing and smiling. And that was just the engagement shoot!
    I think that the engagement shoot was a really good idea, it gives you the chance to relax and get to know Rob without any pressure and to enjoy an afternoon taking some photos before the big day.
    The wedding day itself went really smoothly, I was with Rob's second, she was lovely and unobtrusive, some lovely photos of myself and the groomsmen getting ready, I think the room we were getting ready in at the venue wasn't the best for light but she made good use of what she had and then we had fun doing a whole bunch of shots all over the venue.
    We were then all ready for the first look and Rob did his best to make me overcome with emotion, all the while my wife was stood right behind me! Throughout the ceremony and dinner I pretty much had no idea where Rob and his second were but the photos look wonderful! They have captured some brilliant moments of levity, love and laughter. My wife looks resplendant in her dress, I look pretty dapper in my suit if I say so myself! The photos really reflect the amazing incredible day that we had and everyone that we shared it with. Rob and Dina did a wonderful job and I look forward to sharing the photos with my family and friends

Sent on 11/02/2014

if you are looking for more than regular pictures, use Rob G.

Sent on 10/30/2014

Grace · Married on 09/07/2013

We couldn't be happier that we chose Rob to be the photographer to capture the most memorable day of our lives! We came across his pictures while browsing through numerous wedding blogs online. We really liked his style of photography. His pictures were a perfect blend of timeless/classic with added personality of the couple. He was the first and only photographer we met with and the easiest vendor we dealt with while planning our wedding.

Rob is a true professional and very passionate about his work. He prepares you with many helpful documents and really guides you through the entire process. He responds quickly to email correspondences and always arrives early. On our wedding day, he started shooting 30 mins before our contract time and captured some spontaneous, fun photos of me and my bridesmaids!

The day of the wedding went by so fast and certain moments were a blur, but Rob captured every meaningful moment in just one perfect picture. We didn't have a videographer and I don't regret it one bit because when I look at one of Rob's pictures, it tells the entire story of that moment. We attended 7 weddings this year, including our own, and we can't help but compare. Sure others had better floral arrangements, dance floor, or lighting, but we for sure had the best photographer! And as an added perk, Rob posts a few pictures on facebook the very next day! We highly recommend Rob and can't thank him enough for capturing our wedding so beautifully.

Sent on 11/27/2013

Alexandra · Married on 07/20/2013

Rob was awesome.
    From the first meeting with him, I knew that I wanted to work with him. Obviously my husband and I liked his photography style (otherwise we wouldnt have met with him), but it was his approach that I really liked. Like me, he likes to be extremely organized about the day and will definitely help move you along to stay on track. He worked with us on getting the timeline down to what fit our schedule and budget and he definitely made it work! We have so many great pictures to choose from.
    He was great with the kids in the wedding party and got them all to laugh for the photos. I have so many comments from family and friends who were at the wedding about how much they liked the photographer.
    If Rob is in your budget, he is worth every penny!

Sent on 10/17/2013

John · Married on 11/03/2012

Hiring Rob Greer was the best decision we made for our wedding. We were initially impressed by the unique look and feel of his work (http://www.robgreerweddings.com), but his professionalism, vision, and ability to deliver what he promised (spectacular wedding photos) solidified our initial impressions and continually blew us away.

What we loved about Rob is that he took the time to meet with us on multiple occasions to get a sense of our expectations and what we really wanted to see in our wedding photos, and he was very, very professional in all our dealings. As we have seen and heard from many of our friends and family members who have dealth with wedding photographers, this is not often the case.

Rob is a rare combination of an artist and businessman, so he is able to produce stunning photos that depict his unqiue style while, at the same time, making sure his clients are happy. The photos, as you will see, speak for themselves.

In terms of flexibility, Rob runs a tight-ship both before and during the wedding and often demands certain things in terms of how and when the photos are taken. Thus, he is not the most "flexible" photographer you will deal with. If you want a photographer that allows you to fully take charge, Rob is not your guy. If you want a photographer who can handle a large crowd and who can effectively direct the couple, the wedding party, and the respective families so that the process is as efficient as possible, Rob is your guy. We should know because we had over 40 people in our wedding party, and Rob was able to handle everything and keep us on schedule so that we could finish our photos and enjoy our wedding (this is important).

Rob is very busy and his schedule often fills up well in advance. So, if you do want to hire him, we would recommend contacting him well in advance of your wedding date.

Sent on 11/28/2012

Sam · Married on 05/27/2012

My wife Anne and I got married in Santa Barbara on 5/27/2012. We decided to hire Rob Greer since Anne had prior knowledge of Rob's style. Rob arrived early in Santa Barbara on a holiday weekend (3-hour drive from Pasadena where he resides) to walk the grounds and test the perfect spots for his shots. I met Rob for the first time on my wedding day and instantly liked his personality, sense of humor and most importantly, his eye for composition and exposure. The guy knows photography and he is passionate about capturing amazing moments. The reaction from our friends and family having seen the wedding photos is a testament to Rob's skills. I would hire him again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 06/14/2012

Justin · Married on 10/08/2011

Rob was a great professional who took absolutely fantastic photos to capture the memories of our wedding for a lifetime!

Sent on 11/08/2013

Angela · Married on 04/25/2009

Our good friends had Rob photograph their wedding and they highly recommended his services for our wedding. After seeing their wedding photos, we immediately booked Rob for ours.
    He is devoted to giving you the shots that you want as well as putting a creative and artistic twist to portraits and candid photos.
    We highly suggest you commit to Rob's requisite engagement session because (1) it's included in his photo package and (2) it immensely helped us to familiarize ourselves with Rob and his technique and streamlined the photography on the day of the wedding. Rob is very honest and candid about what he thinks does and doesn't work and we're so thankful for his years of experience!
    Guests at our wedding haven't stopped raving about how beautiful all our wedding photos were and to be honest, the pictures are our best memories of the day because our mental images are such a happy blur anyway.

Sent on 06/07/2009

Rob was fabulous! He handled all the various personalities very well, organized everyone patiently, and even gave framing tips to all the cell phone photographers who where driving us all crazy. Highly recommend this photographer!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Ashley · Married on 09/27/2014

Rob is an incredible photographer and amazing to work with! My whole family and I were nothing but impressed with Rob from start to finish. We had a lot of fun and felt very comfortable working with him. He's great at handling different personality types and does all he can to "help the day of" run smoothly for the bride and groom. We had an amazing wedding with wonderful photos to show for it and I know that's in part to the fabulous job the Rob did! I cannot recommend him enough to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 11/02/2014

Alexandra · Married on 01/23/2011

We had just celebrated our one-year anniversary and the memory that Rob created for us on our special day was just beyond our expectations. Remembering the time when looking for a photographer, which was literally just few weeks before our wedding day was really a challenge for us. The pictures that we saw on theknot.com from Rob Greer Photography were just what we wanted, so Rob didn't need to convince us more. For those happy couples who are still looking for the right photographer in their special day don't miss a chance to meet with Rob and see his amazing work.

Sent on 01/25/2012
  • W

Alice · Married on 04/27/2008

We highly recommend Rob Greer for wedding photographs. Though we had a hard time trying to plan a wedding from out of state, trying to coordinate the photography was probably the easiest part, especially with Rob's professionalism. His website portfolio is an excellent example of his work and he has an extremely helpful page about what to expect and prepare for the wedding in order to get optimal photographs.

Sent on 05/08/2008

Arissa · Married on 05/28/2017

We loved working with Rob for our wedding photography! My husband and I were looking for someone who could capture our silly and beautiful moments alike. Rob did a wonderful job of doing just that. He also scouted out our location prior to our wedding day to find the perfect shots for us. Our wedding day was low-stress because Rob was incredibly organized every step of the way. He was also patient with our enormous and, at times, unruly family and he was still able to get family portraits done in an efficient and friendly manner. Lastly, we absolutely love our wedding photos! I absolutely recommend Rob if you are in search of a wedding photographer and hope to have the opportunity to work with him again myself!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Tracy · Married on 04/22/2017

Rob was so great to work with. We had three children under the age of 5 in our wedding party and he did such a great job of getting the involved when they needed to be and making them laugh. Even better, he was my advocate and made sure that guests weren't lingering watching our pictures and moving on to the reception instead. He looked through my social media to get an idea of what types of pictures I like and how I was comfortable posing which showed that he takes a great interest in his clients. He is prompt (always early) and cares about getting the best shot possible. He also is a true professional who sticks to his word and delivers an amazing product on time. I am so thrilled that we used Rob and strongly recommend him.

Sent on 05/31/2017

Jason · Married on 08/27/2016

Rob was a pleasure to work with. My wife and I were absolutely thrilled with how our wedding photos came out. He really allowed our personality as a couple to dictate how he shot our engagement and wedding photos; and we are so thankful that he was able to capture us that way.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Benmio · Married on 06/14/2014

3.5

Using Rob Greer Photography is absolutely one of the best decisions my wife and I made when planning our June wedding earlier this year. Actually, Rob was the first vendor we locked in. We knew that we wanted the very best photos possible to document our big day. And after looking at numerous photography websites we landed on Rob's page. All of the work on his website immediately resonated with us. Lots of wonderful images. If fact, all of our guests and facebook friends continue to rave about our wedding photos. Rob is an amazing photographer with a wonderful sense of composition. It's no wonder that he's won awards. He pushes himself to be the best and his passion makes for some magical imagery. On the business end of things, he is very structured and particular. Everything is laid out on his website in great detail with all of the costs and procedures listed very clearly. While his pricing isn't cheap, I do believe it's fair. And the work is certainly spectacular. Rob and his assistants were totally fired up on our wedding day. And they totally hit it out of the park! We have some incredible photos that we look forward to passing down to our family... Visual heirlooms all made possible by his exceptional level of artistry! Thanks Rob!!!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Natasha · Married on 06/14/2014

3.5

Creative... Organized... Punctual... Rob is a gifted professional in the highest sense! You can relax in knowing that you're going to get great photos. And you'll get exactly what you agree upon. Rob was the very first vendor my husband and I locked in as we knew we wanted to have the best photos possible to capture our big day. Needless to say, we are thrilled with the amazing museum quality images he created for us. And it's been wonderful to see how captivated and pleased our friends and family have been by his work - with many of them commenting that the photos should be published in a magazine. Definitely check him out! -Natasha M

Sent on 11/05/2014

Denise · Married on 05/05/2012

After doing a preliminary search of photographers in the LA area whose work I liked and whose prices were not outrageous, we interviewed and met with Rob Greer and one other photographer. We chose Rob because his pictures were fundamentally beautiful and pure without any need for effects. He did not hand over any pictures to us that we did not like. We decided on the largest package that included 9 hrs of time with a second photographer and a wedding album with 40 pages and an engagement session. Our wedding album is beautiful and he was very easy to work with , despite the fact that we had to do all of our book editing via skype. Afterwards he gave us a cd with all our pictures in high quality allowing us to share our pictures with our family and friends. With regards to the way he works/interacts, he has plenty of little tips to maximize your innate sexiness. On the day of the wedding.. he and his assistant were practically invisible during the ceremony and reception. Overall we are very happy with Rob and his service and product. I have to say that since we booked him, his prices have gone up (b/c of all the awards he has won!), but he is well worth the money.

Sent on 10/16/2012