Rob Greer Photography Reviews

125 | Houston, TX

125 Reviews for Rob Greer Photography

1 User photo

Nhi · Married on 12/14/2013

Rob Greer has a great energy about him. He immediately won my bridesmaids over and got them to feel comfortable for the various pre-wedding photos. We were all laughing so hard at his jokes that we could barely stop smiling for the serious pictures! I've been a bridesmaid at weddings where the photographer is distant or kind of creepy, so I really appreciated Rob's personableness and professionalism. I will definitely recommend Rob to all my girlfriends as they prepare to walk the aisle!

Sent on 02/04/2014

Where to begin? Well, I looked at MANY different photographers and their wedding portfolios and none captured my attention like Rob Greer's photos. The quality of pictures and the shots he took - I had to have him be my photographer. I was a little scared to find out how much he'd cost because his pictures were so superior to others I had seen and I was scared that I wouldn't like his personality as much as I liked his pictures. But, he was worth every penny and then some, and I walked out of our first meeting thinking, "He's the one!" For several months I was really excited to work with him! Then came the engagement session. I knew it would be difficult to get my now husband to relax and loosen up in front of the camera but he made us feel so comfortable. The pictures were great, the experience was great - I can go on and on. Then came the wedding. He gave us what we wanted and more. I'm pretty self conscious when it comes to taking pictures too but I put all my faith in him and his direction and his talent and he never disappointed! If I could have him come with me and capture every important moment in my life I would. If i had to go back and make the choice of photographer again, I wouldn't change a thing. If I know anybody that needs a photographer for anything, I would recommend him in a heartbeat. The entire experience was more than fantastic. I can't thank him enough for everything and for making it such a fun experience!

Sent on 01/08/2014

Guss · Married on 10/28/2013

My partner and I got married on 11/1/13 in California. I did a lot of online research. When I got to Rob Greer's website, I knew my search was over. His website, accolades, and photographs were quite impressive. The photographs were so detailed and exquisite and seem to capture the moment and emotions perfectly. You felt like you were there. I also read on the internet many reviews of past customers and the reviews was a testimony to Rob's remarkable expertise. Many were like us, who had never taken professional photos before.

We scheduled the engagement session with Rob for 10/28/13. A week before the session the forecast called for rain on the day we were to shoot. I was a nervous wreck. I kept calling Rob worried about how the weather might affect our day. He was extremely patient and kind, assuring me it hardly ever rain in CA and it would work out. I must have called him 5 times over the course of the week. He assured me by some chance if it does rain we could schedule for another day.

The session was awesome and it did not rain. Rob was just as nice and friendly in person as he was over the phone. He has a great sense of humor and was focused on making this a memorable, fun and relaxing experience. He is an artist behind the camera. He has an expert eye, direction, imagination and attention to detail. The end result was even beyond what we had hoped. The photos were spectacular.

Every single person we have shared our pictures with were beyond impressed. Their positive responses just reinforced what we knew all along about choosing Rob. I strongly recommend Rob to anyone who desires their special day, event, wedding or engagement session to be photographed by one of the best in the business. You will not be disappointed. Your pictures tell a story that you want to always cherish. There is no one better than Rob to entrust it will be done with great care, professionalism and to your full satisfaction.
    Guss

Sent on 01/04/2014

Jenny · Married on 09/15/2013

Hi, everyone!

I was probably one of the most particular brides Rob has worked with. I'm a film director and professional photographer as well. So, you can imagine what the screening process was for all of our vendors.

The moment we met Rob, we knew that he was the right photographer. Of all of the photographers we met with---and we met with MANY, Rob was the only one that guaranteed that he'd be the one photographing our wedding. Other vendors would meet with us but then say that one of their associates would photograph it---meaning, we really wouldn't have any idea what the person's personality is like. My fiance/husband is camera shy and it was very important for him to be acquainted with the photographer well before the wedding. Rob was also the only one we met with that had a great photo presentation without doing a hard sell on us. He gave us the room we needed to make our own decision so we could feel solid about it. Trust me, that's rare in the wedding industry!

When the big day actually arrived, I got so much more than a photographer. While I had a "day of coordinator," nothing changed the fact that any payment issues, lost guests, etc. would end up coming through my mobile phone. I was so miserable and tired that morning. The moment Rob arrived, everything became more light and fun. He was ultimately the person who kept me sane in the midst of all of that chaos. Plus...he knows how to place a veil and bustle a dress!

As someone in the arts, I'll say that his photography skills and professionalism is something we all aspire to. But as a bride, I'll say that I probably would have become a momentary bridezilla had he not been there. We're looking forward to someday having Rob photograph us on an anniversary and do portraits as our family grows. The wedding portraits and candids are amazing. He captured the beauty and importance of the day while also capturing the humor. He brings out the joy and sincerity out of anyone. He's the best there is.

Sent on 10/03/2013

I'm a guy who hates being the center of attention. So, the idea of having 60 people watching me take my vows and being photographed on top of it all was not my idea of a dream day. But after doing a ton of research and meeting more photographers than I ever thought possible, I/we realized that Rob was really they only way to go. He was great. I've got awesome photos that I not only feel comfortable displaying but am excited to.

Sent on 10/06/2013

Tyler · Married on 09/07/2013

When looking for our photographer for our wedding, Rob Greer was one of the only ones that stood out from the rest. His pictures were absolutely stunning and really had that style of what we wanted in a photographer. We ultimately chose to go with Rob because we felt his pictures were timeless and beautiful and did not require a lot of filters like a lot of the more trendy photographers are using nowadays. This, of course, is a preference, but it was what we wanted.

After we finally chose Rob, he sent us many documents with research on locations for our engagement session, what colors to wear, what time of day, and where we would need permits (if any). The man knows his stuff and you can tell it comes from just having tons of experience. Rob by far was the most professional of all of our vendors and knew exactly what to do, when to do it, and how to get it done.

We did both the engagement session and the wedding coverage with Rob. Both my wife and I are not really big into taking a lot of pictures of ourselves but Rob made it very easy for us and knew how to get the shots that he wanted. Sometimes it felt weird posing or standing a certain way but once we saw the end result, we had no complaints. Rob will get the shots and they will be amazing.

The wedding day was a blur, but luckily Rob perfectly captured every major element of our wedding and we were able to relive it through the photos. He can really capture your day without having to take a bunch of random pictures. He does direct a little, but it really is worth it because the pictures from our wedding were amazing. Everyone comments on how great the pictures are and we wholeheartedly agree. If we had to do it all over again, we would only pick a few of the same vendors and Rob is for sure the first one we would call, and that can't be said for every one of our vendors - BELIEVE me.

Sent on 11/25/2013

Lynn · Married on 08/31/2013

Rob is so much more than a photographer. He gave us advice on all things wedding related. After our initial meeting with him we were so pumped and excited for our wedding day and our photographs! He was always very upfront and honest, and gave us the best advice for a smooth wedding and for great photos. He really connected with us and brought out the best in us. I absolutely recommend Rob!

Sent on 09/27/2013

Henry · Married on 08/31/2013

Rob was a bit on the high end of our budget, but based on past reviews we decided to meet and see what he had to offer. The first thing I noticed upon meeting Rob at his home/office was how amazing the decor was. The landscaping was beautiful and the house was very tastefully done. I thought in my head...if this guy manages himself and his house so well, he has to be a real pro. My thoughts proved correct. Rob is an absolute pro that simply gets the job done with fantastic results. There were a lot of family to arrange and he handled them with aplomb. Rob managed to lower our stress levels and take charge when needed. I HIGHLY recommend Rob Greer photography. Great guy, beautiful pics, and the right attitude to get it done.

Sent on 11/06/2013

Katie · Married on 08/30/2013

Hiring Rob Greer was the best decision we made for our wedding day other than saying "I do." From start to finish, from planning to execution, from a year out to day of, this man was SUPERB. We purchased the 2nd highest package (forgot what it's called) but it included the engagement photo session. Highly recommend that bc it was not just a blast, and very helpful getting to know Rob and his photography style, but we got some super cool, sexy, funky photos that people RAVED about. As we came closer to the date, Rob provided copious documents that had a plethora of helpful info. Info that not only pertained to photography, but just making our lives easier in preparing for our big day. He was the best at getting back to us in a timely manner. Emails and phone calls were all answered same day, and he always had an answer to all of our questions. He was fun and funny and even my shy, introverted husband was laughing and feeling comfortable at the end of our photo shoots. Our wedding photos are stunning and we get compliments on not just how great my husband and I look on our wedding day, but specifically on how gorgeous the photos are. He truly is an artist and a pleasure with which to work. Can't recommend this professional enough. He will make your life so much easier and provide you with the best photos you've ever taken. You might even find yourself Facebook friends down the line too. :)

Sent on 09/26/2013

I had the pleasure to work with Rob Greer during my wedding ceremony. He shot both my engagement and wedding photos. Before hiring Rob, I did extensive research to find the perfect professional to record the most important day of my life. I was looking for someone that can take modern photographs with a delicate artistic touch. After reviewing dozens of options and comparing their final products, Rob's work really stood out.

Rob focuses on simplicity, elegance, beauty and modernity. His pictures are clean, inspirational and profoundly reflect their subject. He is able to utilize the right lighting, props, poses and angles to create memorable photographs.

He really understands what his clients are looking for and he is not afraid to push the envelope a little in order to create amazing memories. My partner and I felt really at ease during the photo shoots and my guests were very comfortable as well.

Rob is extremely professional, well-mannered and attentive to all of our questions and requests. During my dinner party, he blended in like a chameleon which made the party much more pleasant. Bottom line: don't waste your precious time researching photographers; Rob is by far the best one in town.

Sent on 08/20/2013

Sarah · Married on 07/20/2013

As "Mother of the Bride" I found Rob Greer to be fantastic. The photos he took were absolutely wonderful. I really liked his style. He was extremely professional and quality all the way. He made the actual Wedding Day so easy. He has a great attitude and a unbelieveable way of getting everyone to smile and enjoy the photo op.

Highly recommends!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 Stars!!!

Sarah

Sent on 10/17/2013

Evan · Married on 12/29/2012

From the moment we saw Rob's photos, we knew we had to have him shoot our wedding. His work was so creative and fun, and showed that he had a great eye for what's important in a shot. On top of that, his approach to his job leaves you with no doubt you're in good hands. Rob is organized and methodical, and makes shooting with him easy and fun. We ended up with so many beautiful, print-worthy photos of ourselves and others, including my most reluctant family members.

The day after our wedding, Rob had already created a small facebook album where we could share some key photos with all of our friends and family. To this day we still get comments from people about how great our wedding photos are. Amid all the wedding albums on facebook, people remember ours.

I would love to hire Rob again, and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer they can trust to get amazing, artistic photos of once-in-a-lifetime events.

Sent on 08/25/2013

Nick · Married on 11/09/2012

Not only is a Rob an amazing photographer, he's also a genuinely great person. He has a wonderful ability to put people at ease so he can get the best pictures possible. Neither of us are comfortable being in front of the camera, but Rob changed that for us. He made taking pictures fun. We had a great time with Rob and we absolutely LOVE our wedding pictures. He is an artist. -Nick & Jen Venditti

Sent on 12/03/2012

Henry · Married on 09/30/2012

When my wife and I were in the wedding planning stages and it came time to look for a photographer, we started at theknot.com website to see their recommended list of photographers. Rob’'s photography stands out from all of the rest, hands down. Once we decided on hiring him, Rob invited us over to his place to show us his work and samples. From the beginning, we were totally floored. His level of detail and professionalism is unmatched by many. Leading up to the wedding day and also the day of, he kept us cool and comfortable despite all of the stress that was on our shoulders. I highly recommend anyone and everyone to hire Rob. Simply the BEST!

Sent on 12/02/2012

Kate · Married on 09/29/2012

My wedding planner had recommended a couple of photographers, but their work was missing something. I set out to find a photographer who could truly capture the essence of time and place. The moment I came across Rob's website, I knew his aesthetic matched my vision, and after meeting Rob in person, my mind was made. His confidence and in-depth knowledge of his craft was immediately apparent.

On our wedding day, Rob kept us organized and made the bridal party laugh with his affable charm. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/18/2012

Erika · Married on 09/22/2012

When I began looking for a wedding photographer I was sure of only one thing - I didn't want my photos to look like every other wedding photo I had ever seen. I did want some traditional shots, but I wanted a photographer who had a quirky twist, while still being mindful of all of the aspects of good photography. I am extremely particular, and I literally looked at almost 30 photographers and contacted 8 before I hired Rob.

So, when Rob and his second photographer showed up on our wedding day we thought we knew what to expect. We didn't. He far exceeded our expectations that day - he was fun, relaxed, and willing to roll with the punches. It felt like one of our good friends was our photographer - we were so comfortable with Rob and our family all fell in love with him too. By the end of the night, everyone was laughing and joking with him as if he were a part of our family - he fit right in.

Rob went above and beyond to accomodate our wishes. Due to our budget we were only able to hire him for a certain amount of time, and technically that time ended right before the toasts and before dinner began. Rob helped us to stage a cake cutting (that looks JUST like the real thing in photos) and stayed through the toasts even though we were running late. We invited Rob to stay for dinner, and he did - laughing and joining in with the fun and festivities. However, when he saw the incredible sunset - he grabbed his camera and came over to us excitedly - asking if we wanted some sunset photos. Of course we said yes, and as with all the rest of the photos from that day - the photos are stunning.

Hiring Rob to take our photos was the best investment we made in planning our wedding. Now that all of the other details are fading into the distant corners of my memory, I'm thankful to have these incredible photos that will last forever. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Rob and his level of expertise and professionalism. Thank you Rob!

Sent on 10/15/2012

Morgan · Married on 09/22/2012

If you are looking for EPIC photos of your wedding, Rob is the photographer for you. His photos are pure art. They are full of drama, sweeping scenes, and really capture the emotion of the day.

We get comments like this from our friends all the time:

"I wish I had your wedding photos."
    "Your wedding photos made me cry."
    "I can't believe how gorgeous your wedding photos are."

All the credit goes to Rob.

Rob had to work with challenging photo rules at both our church and the reception venue, and worked tirelessly throughout the day to capture all of the shots that we wanted—and more importantly to get the shots that we never knew we wanted, but love more than any of the others.

Rob's expertise goes well beyond just the camera. He knew how to work quickly at our reception venue and how to get the most out of our time—in our case, providing some heavy tips to the valets driving the golf carts.

So, if you want photos that speak to the way you want to remember your day, that capture the magic, and create the types of memories that you will always cherish, trust your wedding photos to Rob.

He is a true professional, creates amazing works of art, and captured our day perfectly. He will do the same for you. We count him among our many blessings on our wedding day, and are more in awe of his work with each passing day.

Sent on 09/16/2013

Paola · Married on 08/10/2012

Rob far surpassed any expectations we had for a photographer! Not only did his photos capture the essence of the day, but they were done with elegance and a clean style. Aside from being incredibly helpful with the millions of questions we had prior to wedding day, he went out of his way on the day-of to add his touches of magic! His professional attention to detail combined with his warm demeanor and great humor allowed all those who were being photographed to relax and enjoy the process- tough thing to do! We absolutely LOVED our experience with Rob, from beginning to end and would recommend him to anybody!

Sent on 08/28/2012

J · Married on 04/21/2012

Rob photographed our April 2012 wedding in Los Angeles and was amazing! We live in New Zealand and had only "met" Rob via Skype but after seeing his work, knew he would be the right choice for our wedding. From the moment we finally met on the wedding day at the Disney Concert Hall he made us feel comfortable knew he was capturing some great moments. His knowledge of the site and what areas would make for the best photos is unrivaled. He also photographed our ceremony and canapés - all of which he worked tirelessly, capturing great moments in what was a bit of a tricky location! Our guests loved him and so did we! The photos he took at Disney look unbelievably good (our friends and family can't stop talking about them) and the special candid moments of our guests are things we'll treasure always.

Sent on 05/10/2012

Laura · Married on 02/18/2012

What amazing work! Rob’s work is really stunning... the number of photos, the thoroughness, the delight I found in discovering all the people he pulled informally in front of his lens, the variety, the staging, the... beauty. Really. I could not be more pleased and I could not be having more fun with the photos. I had my new husband put them on my iPad, took them to a day-long training, and I had my colleagues ooowww-ing and ahhhhh-ing at every possible break. It really is hard to conceive of how special a wedding day is until you have one yourself. The preciousness of the photos really knows no limit. And then to have photos of Rob’ quality that not only capture the special day but add something more to the experience and memory. WOW. I’m thankful also for all of Rob’s suggestions and organization and experience and the very supportive way he shared it with me. I loved planning my wedding and I know very well that is in large part to Rob and the other wonderful vendors I had surrounding me. I miss those guys!

Sent on 04/01/2012

Enrique · Married on 11/12/2011

We hired Rob to take our photos a couple of weeks after our 20 Year Anniversary/Ring Ceremony. The photographer we hired for the original event was awful, she did not engage with us at all during the 6 hours that she was at our event.
    Needless to say, Rob is AMAZING! He was at the location we picked together early and ready to go. During the photoshoot he had us laughing so hard I nearly cried a couple of times. The result were beautiful, creative photos that we will treasure the rest of our lives. We are so thankful for Rob's talent and his people skills. I am an architect and deal with creative types all the time. Rob is one of the few artists that I know that can truly capture their client's personality and emotions.

Sent on 12/28/2011

Jung · Married on 10/22/2011

Rob was a recommendation from our wedding planner. Mind you that we went and met with 3 other photographers before we finally met Rob. Not only were his pictures just better (I'm not a photo guru, just know if it's appealing to me or not), his presentation was state of the art. He is honest with you from the beginning and said "if you can't picture having a beer with me, than I am not the photographer for you". I didn't really get that, but after the wedding I totally get it. He was flexible and creative when we couldn't go to the disney concert hall to take pictures, he was friendly and easy going with my non-english speaking relatives, he was considerate by taking family shots of everyone involved in the wedding... he was just great. I cannot wait for our wedding magazine and albums. And that's another thing, not only are his pictures great - his packages are nothing like the other photographers out there, he actually gives you prints, he has options for magazines, and current looking albums - those a la carte options seem great, but when you add it all up, Rob's packages are great!

Sent on 11/24/2011

K. · Married on 10/15/2011

Let me save you all hours of phone calls and pouring over online portfolios. Hire Rob Greer to shoot your wedding. My husband and I did, and we do not regret it. Rob is a unique fusion of techie artist meets articulate director. He knows how to get the shot, and you’ll have fun while you do it. Besides his obvious ability, I knew I needed someone I could truly depend on to beautifully document one of the biggest days of our lives. We knew after meeting Rob, that he was that guy. From our engagement session to our completed wedding album, everything was delivered on time, with quality and packaging that you’ll learn is just the Rob Greer way of doing things. Our pictures look amazing. Thanks Rob!

Sent on 03/26/2012

Jennifer · Married on 08/14/2011

My (now) husband and I initially chose Rob based off a referral... I had seen his work a year or so before, and loved the creativity in his shots. When we got engaged, we interviewed quite a few photographers just to get a sense of their portfolio, personality fit, and pricing. Rob blew everyone out of the water. He gave one of the best presentations we had ever seen, and continued on in this trend of immeasurably successful delivery throughout the course of working with him. He was prompt and professional at every point. In the stress of wedding planning, I found it incredibly important to have vendors that we could trust and rely on, and Rob very much embodied that spirit. Both our engagement AND wedding pictures were not only beautifully composed, but very much captured the innate essence of us. It was an absolute honour to have Rob there to document such an incredibly important day.

Sent on 10/27/2011

Arielle · Married on 08/13/2011

Rob took us on at the last minute and did a wonderful job with our pictures. I loved the wedding party shots and our shots especially. He was very considerate during the mass And professional throughout.

Sent on 08/15/2013