RMF Wedding DJ Services Reviews

654 | Missoula, MT

654 Reviews for RMF Wedding DJ Services

Stephanie · Married on 07/21/2018

I cannot thank RMF enough for being simply amazing on my wedding day. Their team goes above and beyond to make sure that their clients are taken care. From the minute I began working with them it has been amazing. Ryan absolutely killed it on our wedding day, I might be biased but I've never had that much fun at a wedding before. Music will make or break your wedding in my opinion and don't even waste your time talking to other companies, just hire RMF.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Jace · Married on 07/21/2018

We gave just a small amount of music we liked and he played great songs all night that matched our small sample. He was super flexible and made the night run smoothly. Thanks!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Elke · Married on 07/20/2018

Service to money ratio...hands down best money spent!!! Sam, you were so great, i was able to look past some of the underwhelming vendor choices because you made it about the party we had with friends and family! Jake and Emma will never forget their wedding as the beat party ever, and you were a big part of that happening. Thank you thank you.
    Elke

Sent on 08/06/2018

Connie · Married on 07/20/2018

Very accommodating with special requests and great communication throughout the event.

Sent on 09/08/2018

Alexandra · Married on 07/14/2018

Sam was awesome! He kept the dance floor going all night! Organized and helpful! Our guest were raving about how awesome our DJ was! Thanks Sam and RMF!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Alexandra · Married on 07/14/2018

Sam was an awesome DJ. Our guest raves about him. He was organized, fun and upbeat. We would recommend RMF and Sam anytime!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Christian · Married on 07/14/2018

These guys are absolutely amazing! From the months leading up to the wedding, they had clear communication and ease-of-mind with organizing the setlist and layout of our wedding. Each time I talked with Jordan I felt like he was on top of everything and had a genuine interest in working with us. James did such an amazing job being the DJ at our wedding. Not just with playing the music we requested, but the flow of the music and the professionalism with the wedding party. I could not have asked for a better experience at our wedding. Thanks again guys!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Betsy · Married on 07/13/2018

DJ Sam did a great job. He made sure our wedding flowed and he kept the party alive.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Neal · Married on 07/08/2018

Easy to work with, timely with responses, and a wonderful DJ!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Lexie · Married on 07/07/2018

We were beyond impressed with the services RMF provided. They ensured that our wedding ran smoothly and they were very helpful with sticking to a timeline and helping us coordinate everything. Everyone had a blast! Thank you RMF, we will definitely be recommending you!

Dana · Married on 07/07/2018

RMF entertainment was wonderful! We loved the music planning feature online leading up to the wedding. We had the most perfect day and a lot of that had to do with Ryan. I have been to weddings where sound has cut out during the ceremony. With RMF and Ryan, nothing was muffled or staticky and Ryan made sure to move things along quickly so we could enjoy dancing, he was adherent to our requests and would have been willing to play longer if our venue didn’t have a sound ordinance. Thank you RMF for helping make our day so special!

Jen · Married on 07/07/2018

Love all of them! Great up beat personalities and all around good people that care about what they do!

Michael · Married on 07/07/2018

Our experience with RMF Entertainment was great! Their experience and knowledge about weddings is amazing. They were extremely helpful before the wedding and during. The flow of our wedding was determined a lot on the DJ and they did an awesome job. I received multiple compliments about the entertainment in the DJ specifically.

Amanda · Married on 07/06/2018

I couldn’t have been happier with the whole experience! Amazing job! Our DJ kept the party moving and dancing all night!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Paul · Married on 06/30/2018

Based on a previous wedding we had been to that was DJ'd by RMF, we immediately knew who we wanted to hire for our wedding right after our engagement. RMF and Sam Dasios made our wedding reception so easy. When sudden changes occurred to the schedule, Sam was always right on top of things and made changes on the spot. This helped to make our reception very enjoyable and stress free. Since our wedding day, almost all of our guests we have talked to have mentioned specifically how great Sam was. When the reception ended many of our guests begged to keep it going. I think this speaks highly to the fun environment RMF was able to provide. If you want to throw an average party or wedding reception, hire another DJ service. If you want an unforgettable party or reception that everyone will love hire RMF Entertainment!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Callie · Married on 06/30/2018

Oh man were these guys amazing! I have already had multiple guests from my wedding ask who I used because it was so much fun. I have always thought a DJ makes or breaks a wedding and Josh absolutely MADE the wedding! We had so much fun and danced all night, he was also very professional and kept with the timeline I had given him, and worked great with our day-of coordinator. I can't say enough great things about this company, they really know what they're doing and really are the best in Missoula! I did a ton of research and spoke to multiple people about who they recommended and every. single. person. said to use RMF and we are so happy that we did!!!!

Sent on 07/20/2018
  • W

Wayne · Married on 06/30/2018

RMF was really easy to work with and they did an awesome job with our wedding! Couldn't have been more happy about their service. Jordan arrived early to make sure everything was set up perfect and was upbeat and fun the whole day. Definitely recommend.

• W

Willie · Married on 06/23/2018

Great job! We loved the DJ experience Jordan brought!

Sent on 07/27/2018

McKenzie · Married on 06/22/2018

He was very helpful by being the one to maintain the flow of wedding events! It’s very easy to get caught up in the moment and realize there’s a schedule to stick to!
    He was very energetic and friendly making all of our guests feel welcome!

Baylee Jolliffe · Married on 06/22/2018

RMF wedding.

They were responsive to the crowd and took their responsibility of keeping the party going seriously. They were fun and lighthearted but knowledgeable as well as professional.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Holly · Married on 06/16/2018

Sam is the best DJ around! I wouldn't use anyone else! We have had several wedding weekends in a row surrounding ours. It gave us a chance to back to back compare. He's interactive and engaged and fun! There was no comparison between the other DJ's we have experienced and Sam. They were not even in the same league!

Sent on 07/04/2018

Melissa · Married on 06/16/2018

AMAZING! Will use again and recommend to anyone looking!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Megan · Married on 06/09/2018

We had Sam Dasios as the DJ at our wedding and he was awesome! He was organized, professional, and enthusiastic. He kept the wedding moving forward and kept me in the loop on his timeline! 100% recommend Sam D. !

Ashley · Married on 06/09/2018

RMF was so incredible to work with. They were very flexible and helpful during the planning process! They kept our dance floor full the entire time and helped make our wedding a blast. Thank you for everything.

Melissa · Married on 06/09/2018

Amazing experience, company, and crew. Jordan made everything go so smoothly that I didn't have to worry about a thing! He was even so patient with me when I was having so much fun I forgot we had a timeline to follow.. oops!