RMF Wedding DJ Services Reviews

654 | Missoula, MT

654 Reviews for RMF Wedding DJ Services

Bri Speltz · Married on 10/30/2019

Best Missoula DJ!

Our wedding had a lot of unknowns, in the middle of a pandemic, but Sam Dasios was the best DJ we could’ve asked for! He was so nice, fun and played the perfect music! He took our requests and thoughts into account, met with us prior to the wedding to plan everything and was overall just so perfect! He directed the day so well, without him it would’ve been so disorganized! If you don’t book RMF you’re missing out!! We learned how important a good DJ is for your big day!

Sent on 08/18/2020

Sara Olson · Married on 10/19/2019

RMF is Amazing

RMF was amazing to work with from begging to end. We had so much fun on our wedding day! Our wedding day was stress free because the DJ coordinated our reception for us. We loved RMF!

Sent on 01/25/2020

Julie Waibel · Married on 10/12/2019

So much fun!

With our DIY wedding we knew a DJ was important and RMF was amazing. From the ease of contacting, paying, discussing the timeline, Sam and Briggs were professional, knowledgeable, and so fun to work with. The day of, Briggs was attentive, flexible and went along with our non-traditional ideas to make our vision come alive. We danced the night away. Thank you Sam and Briggs!

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Paige

Paige Fallis · Married on 10/12/2019

Fallis Wedding

RMF is the only way to go for your big day! They think of everything so that you don’t have to and keep your event running smoothly. I was amazed at how helpful, prepared, and genuine RMF was. They were truly some of the best money we spent in our wedding budget. They were so incredible, that my director, who I was in attendance at my wedding, decided to book them for our large company Christmas party where they were also fantastic!!

Rachel Webster · Married on 10/11/2019

The best of the best!

I could not say enough good things about RMF! Sam was incredible!! I did not think twice about hiring them for our wedding. And they do more than just "dj", Sam totally helped us pull off the whole night! You are in good hands with these guys!

Jess Liles · Married on 09/29/2019

Can’t believe I thought I didn’t need a DJ!

My husband convinced me we needed a DJ. I figured an iPod could do the same job. NO WAY. Our DJ was the sole person responsible for making sure everything during our reception flowed smoothly (and actually happened) from speeches to first dance and cake cutting, we were so wrapped up in enjoying ourselves we may have missed something if not for our DJ. RMF was super professional and our DJ was a blast keeping the dance floor occupied all night long. He immediately got the vibe of the group and adapted amazingly. Could not recommend more.

Jessica Voelkel · Married on 09/21/2019

Bride gives RMF 10/10!

10/10! Besides the photography and flowers, I was extremely picky with my music. Aka I picked out all of our ceremony, pre-ceremony and drinks list and RMF did it with ease! I handed over the Regina for the majority of the reception music and they did AMAZING!!! Everybody was on their feet including my grandma who doesn’t know any English lol. Highly recommend RMF!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Jamie · Married on 09/21/2019

This vendor was excellent

Quick responses, very friendly, made our wedding a great joy!

Sent on 12/29/2019

Lauren Brown · Married on 09/15/2019

One hundred percent recommend

We had such an amazing wedding thanks to the help from RMF entertainment!! They were so reliable and helpful. They made the reception! Our guests had the best time dancing. Thank you so much for making our reception a dream come true!! Would highly recommend!!

• Sarah

Sarah Koerner · Married on 09/14/2019

This vendor definitely made our wedding the best!

Sam was the best! Super nice, organized, and so much fun couldn’t have asked for anyone better!

Ashley · Married on 09/14/2019

Perfect DJ for our Perfect Day

RMF was amazing to work with for our special day! They accommodated our requests for specific songs for our ceremony and were well prepared to implement our back up songs when I came down with a cold wedding week and was unable to sing during the ceremony as planned. Kaden did a phenomenal job getting the dance floor hopping and keeping it that way all night long. It is a day we will never forget and we highly recommend them for your big day!

Sent on 12/21/2019

Ryan Bejna · Married on 09/07/2019

Excellent, above and beyond.

I cant begin to describe how great RMF was. Our venue did alot of things badly, but RMF was the bright spot to the reception. They even helped solve issues that had nothing to do with the music. I would recommened them to anyone wanting the best for their wedding. Our venue had set them up in the wrong location and our DJ moved for us without batting an eye. Choosing music online was a breeze. Our DJ was so professional and courteous. 5 stars all the way around!!

• Abra

Abra Beelkee · Married on 09/01/2019

Great DJ.

Not everything went right at our wedding (as it usually doesn't with these things), but our DJ was not one of them. The dance floor was full all night. He was very helpful and punctual, and was always available to make things right. Highly recommend.

Laura Frazee · Married on 08/31/2019

They DJ’d our wedding!

Sam was awesome at our wedding! So glad we hired them.

Norma · Married on 08/31/2019

Highly Recommend RMF

We hired RMF for our wedding at the end of August 2019. From the beginning they were impressive. They were quick to respond and were very helpful. They even got on a call with my husband to go over any questions we had and guided us when we didn’t know exactly what music we wanted for certain times. They played all of the songs we requested (we had a mixture of American and Mexican music) so they were very accommodating.

On the day of the event the DJ was so good and did such a wonderful job of running the event from start to finish. All of the announcements and transitions from one thing to another we’re seamless.

I would recommend RMF to anyone!!!

Sent on 12/16/2019

Meranda · Married on 08/31/2019

Awesome couldn't have asked for company to share that day with

He was very inventive he was on top of things and personal he cared about everyone involved

Sent on 12/29/2019
  • Justin

Justin Mueller · Married on 08/26/2019

RMF was wonderful! Our reception was a blast!

We had such a great experience with RMF entertainment. We were planning our wedding from Italy, and they were so flexible with communication and made all the planning a breeze. We also were battling some unpredictable weather and they were so flexible with me, helping to make my dream of an outside reception a reality! Sam, our DJ, really made the party so much fun and had everyone dancing until the last minutes of the evening! Absolutely recommend!

Sent on 01/10/2020

Carmelo DeLeon · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing DJ’s and amazing quality

RMF entertainment was amazing! they worked with us to ensure we had the best music selection for our special night. Very pleasant to work with, super friendly, and hassle free. I would recommend them highly to anyone in need of a DJ!

Sent on 12/15/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 08/17/2019

Dance floor was poppin!

Jordan did an amazing job!! We are so glad we went with them, it was the best part of our wedding! They were so easy to work with, very communicative and quick in responding, affordable, and played the BEST songs, people were talking about the dance floor for days after our wedding. Their online planning platform was a huge plus as well, it actually helped me plan our itinerary I’m so happy they have that as part of the service! I can’t say enough good things about these guys!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Thailene

Thailene · Married on 08/17/2019

Orofino Wedding August 2019

Our dj was Max and he was awesome! My family wouldn't stop talking about our dj for months! So happy for everything he helped us out with and organize. We did a spontaneous memorial for my uncle and he was so on it!

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Likom

Likom Kikama · Married on 07/27/2019

Great Experience

I live in Chicago and it was hard finding a DJ from out of town. The RMF team was accommodating and flexible and worked with us to make sure we had a great party.

Brianne Mcclafferty · Married on 07/20/2019

Professional and Fun

RMF was easy to work with before the wedding and did an excellent job of keeping everyone on the dance floor all night. We were so happy with our selection in RMF as our DJ. They were organized and helped the flow of the wedding.

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Kylah

Kylah · Married on 07/20/2019

Organized and helpful

RMF was so organized and helpful. I truly had no idea how to plan a wedding and a wedding planner wasnt in the budget they helped with the timeline and helped me choose songs when I was unable to make up my mind. Their website is also very helpful in planning everything you will need for the special day. They are definitely a little more expensive then some of the other DJs I looked at but it was definitely worth every penny.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Emily · Married on 07/20/2019

Awesome DJ service!!!!

Highly recommend this company for your DJ needs! Very professional.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Taylor · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing work!!

Sam did an amazing job! Wouldn’t want anyone else!!

Sent on 10/16/2019