RJZ Photography Reviews

RJZ Photography View more information

• Jenna
    Jenna D. Married on 08/21/2021

THE wedding photographer dream team

Bob & Liz were incredible for both our wedding and engagement photos!! They were super responsive anytime we reached out even over a year out from our date. All of the photos came out more than we ever could’ve hoped for. They made our wedding day so seamless and got photos done and kept to the exact schedule we put together. They were so fun to work with while keeping an extreme level of professionalism to ensure they captured our day perfectly. They got involved in jokes with the party and on the dance floor, we had such raving reviews from our guest about how FUN our photographers were. They also LOVE dogs and got the most amazing photos of us with our little Angel pup. Book Bob & Liz ASAP you won’t regret it!!

RJZ Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review! Your day was such a blast, and we were so thrilled to be a part of it! (And please say Hi to your amazing pup for us!)
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey R. Married on 06/10/2021

1000000/10

Exceeded expectations in every way. They listened to all of our ideas and hopes leading up to the big day, and made the vision a reality. Liz and Bob immediately made us feel at ease, and confident in our photoshoot. Our large group had a blast while RJZ directed us and kept us on track in an efficient and kind manner. We could not be happier with the photos when we got them back, and have already recommended them again and again!

RJZ Photography's reply:

Kelsey!! It was SUCH a blast to be a part of your wedding day, and we had so much fun! You two, and your entire wedding party (and families!) were so much fun.

Thanks for letting us be there with you.
    Jessica Married on 02/29/2020

Stop searching, book Bob and Liz now.

Bob and Liz are amazing. Just book them now. They make you feel comfortable, happy and confident. They work along side you and do everything in their power to get the photographs you want. They are fun to work with, relaxed and focus on you. Being in numerous weddings I knew what I didn't want in a photographer. I didn't want overly posed, I didn't want a photographer that took over and gave you the list of shots. Bob and Liz know what looks great and will help guide you. They want what you want. Don't want a ton of formals no problem. Want alot of candids to use of your friends for years to come? Done. They were easy to work with, responded quickly and are very well priced espet in the competitive WNY market. I can't recommend them enough.
  • Bruce
    Danielle S. Married on 10/19/2019

5/5 stars!

Amazing photographers!! They got through every picture we asked, with time to spare for more pictures. Not only are Bob and Liz great photographers, they got along with everyone in the wedding party and had us laughing throughout the whole process. They were so fun we invited them to stay at our wedding and party after the photos were all done! They deserve the 5/5 stars they have on wedding wire, and they deserve a lot more people to leave reviews. Fantastic Job guys!!
    Chelsea Married on 10/01/2019

HIGHLY recommend RJZ Photography!!

HIGHLY recommend RJZ Photography!! We worked with them for both our engagement and wedding photos and had excellent experiences both times. They are so kind, encouraging, and professional. We have excellent, high-quality photos that bring huge smiles to our faces!!
    Tina P. Married on 07/27/2019

Hire bob and liz!

Bob and Liz were not only a JOY to work with, a lot of FUN, but also ....THE PICTURES LOOK INCREDIBLE, BEYOND MY EXPECTATION! We loved them so much that after their work was done, we enticed them to stay at our reception and dance...AND THEY DID! Our entire bridal party at one point chanted "bob and liz! bob and liz!". So yea, please hire them for your wedding or for anything. ~Tina and Joe
  • Kassandra
    Kassandra Married on 06/29/2019

Best Photography Duo in Buffalo!

My husband and I recently were married in June of this year and began coordinating with Bob and Liz a little less than a year prior to our event. We were planning our wedding from out of town and I remember after the first interaction I had with Bob over the phone it was a very easy selection. Both Bob and Liz were extremely professional and were the only photographers that I had interviewed with who had taken the time to know what my husband and I's expectations were for our day. They were happy to coordinate with us considering we were planning from far away and accommodated their schedules to meet ours without any hesitation. They were so much fun to work with and they did not miss a beat during our entire wedding day. Our pictures are so beautiful and yet humorous at the same time which is exactly what my husband and I requested. They were very good about making sure to keep us organized and moving from one photo to the next in order to get us to our reception celebration right on time. We truly could not have asked for a better couple to take our wedding photos and highly recommend that any couple make them as their selection as well! Thank you Bob and Liz for such an amazing experience and for capturing our wedding day to allow us to have and share these memories for a lifetime! You both are amazing and we are so happy that you will continue to make couples like us joyus in the future!
  • Jessica
    Jessica L. Married on 01/09/2019

Best Wedding Photographers in Buffalo!

My husband and I just got married this September and we could not be happier with our wedding pictures!! Bob and Liz did such an incredible job capturing our special day. They are an absolute joy to work with - extremely down to earth, professional, funny. They did not stress one bit when it started raining during our pictures - they knew exactly what to do. Bob and Liz are honestly two of the best photographers in Buffalo.
  • Zachary
    Zachary J. Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent Photography

Liz and Bob were excellent to work with before hand, and on the day of. The photographs they took were all of excellent quality. They provided excellent direction when taking photos of our wedding party and family, and staged some truly beautiful shots of me and my husband. The candid shots from the reception and ceremony were also of similar excellent quality. You can tell that they both care about what they do, and are true artists.
    Ryan L. Married on 11/03/2018

Great Photographers

We are very pleased with the amazing photos of our wedding! The big moments and the small details were captured beautifully by Bob and Liz. Both portraits and candid shots are of the same excellent quality, and everyone who has seen them has commented on how great our wedding photos are. In addition, Liz and Bob are great to work with, and made posing for the photos a great experience. We are so glad that we chose RJZ Photography to capture the most important day of our lives, and we cannot recommend them enough!
    Courtney Married on 10/06/2018

They are best!

My husband and I are thrilled with the way our wedding pictures came out...they were so much fun to work with and very easy going. I can’t recommend this husband/wife team enough!! They are amazing people and very talented photographers. Their prices are extremely reasonable as well! Anyone looking for a photographer for a wedding or any event should book with Rob and Liz
    Ashley Married on 09/08/2017
    Bob and Liz are not only true professionals, but incredibly easy going and fun, and just as importantly, reasonably priced. My husband and I aren't the biggest fans of posing for pictures but Bob and Liz put us at ease and we ended up having a lot of fun with it. They got some beautiful shots that I have gotten tons of compliments on. They also captured so many candids which really showcased our guests having a great time. Those types of pictures were very important to us and RJZ definitely delivered. I would (and already have) recommend RJZ to anyone.
    Audrey Married on 06/25/2016
    I am so happy i chose Bob with RJZ photography to do my wedding photos! The price was very reasonable for great quality pictures! He made sure to capture all the important moments and made sure i got everything i was hoping for. My whole wedding party mentioned how great of a photographer i had and how he was a super nice guy :)