RJ Glamour & Innovation Reviews

188 | Orlando, FL

188 Reviews for RJ Glamour & Innovation

Justin · Married on 06/30/2018

Juan and the rest of the RJ Glam team is absolutely AMAZING!!! My wedding ceremony and reception decor and flowers were SO stunning. Guest from our wedding are still talking about how beautiful everything was. I cannot thank Juan enough for bringing my wedding theme and vision to life. In fact, he made it even BETTER!! He took his time listening to my ideas and the "look" I was going for. He also communicated with me every step of the way and sent me emails to make sure I was doing okay. Juan made my dream wedding possible. I HIGHLY recommend RJ Glam. They will make your dream wedding come to life and beautiful! Thank you Juan and the rest of the RJ Glam team for everything you did to make my wedding day so amazingly beautiful! Lauren & Justin :)

Sent on 07/18/2018

Lauren & Justin,

Thank you for the kind words and for allowing our team to be a part of your special day! We are grateful that you chose us to turn your dream wedding into a reality. You were a pleasure to work with!

Sydney · Married on 06/27/2018

We recently did a styled shoot at Garden Villa and RJ Glamour built and draped the most beautiful arbor in the garden. I couldn't believe how easy they made the process and how well it came out.. Thank you RJ Glamour for going above and beyond. I would definitely recommend them :)

Sent on 07/06/2018

RJ Glamour & Innovation's reply:

Thank you Sydney for choosing us to be a part of your special shoot! We appreciate you!
  • Dia

Dia · Married on 06/03/2018

If I could describe Juan Carlos and in team into one words its would be innovative. OMG the scructure they made for me was breath taking. I had umbrellas hanging from the top with lights all around. My centerpieces made were soooo tall and had jewels hanging. I love eveything about them. My favorite was my bouquet it actually made me cry when I saw it. I could go into all the details all day. I am soo greatful my wedding planner from Over rhe rainbow weddings introduced me to him. I love yall so much and want to thank you for making my dream wedding into a reality. You worked so hard and had so much patience for me. I reallu appreciate it. I can't thank you enough.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Dia,
    We are happy that you chose us to be a part of your magical day and that you were incredibly happy about the end result. Here at RJ Glamour we strive to make every experience as magical as possible and we appreciate you!

Eppelina · Married on 05/27/2018

Juan Carlos made every detail to perfection
    for my daughters wedding exactly how he said it would be or better. The flowers was so beautiful and fresh and the decor was out of this world. We had a destination wedding and he made it so easy to put on a gorgeous wedding from 1000 miles away. Juan Carlos was like talking to family , he took every idea my daughter had and brought it to life beautifully and added many surprise touches that were perfect. We would definitely use this company again, loved everything, thanks again Juan Carlos, and Catherine

Sent on 06/27/2018

Eppelina,
    We thank you for the kind words and are so glad to hear that you enjoyed everything. Thank you for allowing us to be the ones to execute your daughter's vision for her special day. We appreciate you!

Alex · Married on 04/28/2018

Juan Carlos and the rest of the team from RJ Glam did a an excellent job executing our vision. He took his time to listen to what we were looking for and then he added his final touches to it to create our dream wedding. The design and centerpieces for our wedding were beyond beautiful. Our guests would not stop talking about them during and after the wedding. Flowers were fresh and arranged with elegance , style and they lasted for a while. Juan Carlos exceeded my expectation and he was a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend him!!!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Alex,
    Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your big day and create memories that you will remember forever. We are glad that we exceeded your expectations and we appreciate you!

Lisa · Married on 04/06/2018

Juan from RJ glamour was absolutely amazing!!! He was a perfectionist and made sure that my daughters wedding was PERFECT!!! He went out of his way to suggest the perfect things that all worked out. I couldn’t of hired a better designer. He had the passion to make her wedding look absolutely elegant. He even surprised her with some extra touches. He is the best and should be given 100 stars!!!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Lisa,
    Thank you! Here at RJ Glamour, Passion and Perfection is what we strive for. We are glad that we exceeded your expectations and that we were a part of a wonderful experience. We appreciate you!

Mark · Married on 03/31/2018

Wow! There are so many good things that we want to express about RJ Glamour & Innovations that we find it difficult to put into words. The professionalism, the attention to detail, the attention that Juan Carlos paid to us, and his passion for what he does was put on display the minute we walked through the door. It was as if Juan Carlos was able to read my wife's mind and he took what those thoughts were and immediately turned them into reality. Our expectations were blown away the minute I walked into our wedding venue. His staff was hard at work in setting up the venue and when it was all completed, we were literally blown away. We can't stop talking about it. It was so beautiful. The flowers, the colors, the table settings, it was just so gorgeous! We highly recommend RJ Glamour and Innovations for wedding decor. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Mark,
    Thank you for your support! We are grateful that you selected us to be a part of your special day. We strive to make every special occasion as memorable and perfect as possible. We appreciate you!

Alicia · Married on 03/17/2018

RJ Glamour is absolutely AMAZING! My husband and I were referred to Juan Carlos and staff for our wedding and they truly made our vision a reality...and then some! Their attention to detail, design intelligence, and beautiful spirit made our day so special. Our guests are still raving about the decor, floral, and ambiance, and we have Juan Carlos and RJ Glam to thank in large part for that. We highly recommend this company and love them dearly!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Thank you Alicia!
    We appreciate you allowing us to make your special occasion come alive!

Taylor · Married on 01/05/2018

Juan Carlos and his team are absolutely amazing. From the moment I walked in with my mom, we knew we were in good hands. RJ Glam takes an idea and brings it to life in ways you'd never think possible! We are so grateful to this team for their genuine kindness and design skills. If you're still looking for someone to do you event decor, look no further!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Taylor,
    We appreciate the kind words and you!
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 12/08/2017

Amazing vendor to work with and gave me everything I wanted within my budget. RJ Glam made my dreams a reality; simple yet elegant.

Sent on 01/07/2018

Diana,
    Thank you for the kind words, we appreciate you!

Michelle · Married on 12/02/2017

Juan Carlos and his team at RJ glam were lifesavers for my wedding last weekend! I walked into their showroom about 2-3 months before my wedding with a dozen things that i still needed help with. Juan Carlos provided EVERYTHING - flowers, ceremony decor, pergola draping, linens, reception design, chivari chairs, outdoor market lighting and furniture and all within a reasonable budget - and it was all immaculate! I told Juan Carlos what i was looking for and told him to surprise me and i am SO happy that i did that and with the result we got. Our event was stunning and i couldn’t be happier about having chosen RJ glam as our everything wedding vendor! Thank you guys!!! -Michelle & Danny

Sent on 12/06/2017

Michelle,
    We are glad that we superseded your expectations and were a part of the wedding of your dreams. Thank you for choosing us, we appreciate you!

Ashley · Married on 11/11/2017

Juan Carlos and his team at RJ Glamour made my wedding a dream come true. They transformed the space at the Abbey and the Mezz with everything from huge centerpieces to the tiniest touches on the guests's tables. Everyone, including myself and my new husband, was in awe of the beauty created in both the ceremony and the reception locations. I could not have asked for a more personalized wedding. From the very first meeting with Juan Carlos, he truly listened to what I wanted and ensured the day was everything I hoped for. He worked with us on price so we did not go over budget, but still worked in everything that was important to me. The picture below speaks for itself, but does not do justice for how truly amazing everything looked. Thank you so much Juan Carlos and RJ Glamour for making our wedding so beautiful!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Ashley,

We are so glad that we were able to be a part of your big day! Making a special occasion even more memorable is what we strive towards and we appreciate you!

Marielhi · Married on 10/28/2017

Before our wedding, RJ Glamour provided décor for my little sister’s Quinceanera and we fell in love with their work! My husband and I knew we wanted the dream wedding, but could not necessarily articulate what that meant. Juan Carlos brought that dream to life! We provided Juan Carlos with several of our likes and dislikes and some pictures from Instagram and he ran with it! When we walked into our ballroom we were blown away by the candelabras and gorgeous arrangement of flowers. It was absolutely breathtaking! From my wedding bouquet to the Eiffel tower arrangement surrounding the escort cards, our guests were blown away. Every time we met with Juan Carlos we felt a part of their family and knew we would be well taken care of! They truly have a touch of elegance and glamour and made my wedding a fairy tale come true.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Marielhi,
    Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your special day and for being a part of the RJ Glamour family. We appreciate you!

Alysse · Married on 09/30/2017

I can't speak highly enough about RJ Glamour. My breath was literally taken away when I saw my event space. Juan Carlos and his team went above and beyond to ensure my day was just as I envisioned it. The flowers where gorgeous and bigger than I thought! They handled the linens, flowers, chairs, vases, candles, and place settings. It was more price effective to have 1 vendor for all those items. They are reasonably priced and very accommodating. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Alysse,
    We are glad that we were able to make your wedding everything you wanted and more. We appreciate you!

Dawn · event on: 09/23/2017

I was absolutely blown away by the services provided by RJ Glamour . The service I received was not only professional but they catered to what I wanted. I absolutely love,Love,LOVE Lorenzo. I could not have asked for better service!!!!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Jennifer · event on: 07/21/2017

Always loved working with RJ glamour! They are so professional and never disappoint! This is my third event that I have experience with them and it is always such a pleasure!

Sent on 07/22/2017
  • F

Franceska · Married on 07/03/2017

RJ Glamour Innovations turned my weeding into our dream wedding. I would highly recommend their services because they are truly artists (do not bring pinterest picture and do the same every bride has) they are genuine and will surprise you with the most beautiful designs you husband, family and guests will love! They are very responsible, flexible and so talented. They made me feel special, they were so passionate and intrigued about my wedding from all the stress is nice because it helps one enjoy the coordinating process and they know about all the details that you might miss. Thank you RJ Glamour Innovations for my dream wedding and for every perfect detail and the amount of care showed in the process

Sent on 07/15/2017

Franceska,

Here at RJ Glamour we strive to make every special occasion as perfect as possible. We are glad that you selected us to be a part of your big day and that you enjoyed working with us just as much as we enjoyed working with you!

Maria · event on: 07/01/2017

RJ Glamour & Innovation - Event décor & rentals are extraordinary professional and provided high quality costumer service from the moment we first contacted them until the end of the event. Our celebration was for a Quinceañero. They provide an enriching environment full of elegance, innovated decore with a touch of relaxation. All the guests were
    amazed with everything from the moment they walked through the double doors.

When the quinceañera made her entrance her face was filled with many emotions. Alejandra's dream came true. It was a picture perfect moment!
    Our family and the Quinceañera express our most sincere gratitude from the bottom of our hearts. Definitely recommended for any occasion.

With love and satisfaction,

Bless you all!

Sent on 06/27/2017

David · Married on 06/18/2017

RJ Glamour and Innovation are the best decor company in town. Their team is professional, caring and creative. My sister's wedding was a huge success thanks to them. I will always use them for all of my event needs.

Sent on 06/28/2017

David,
    We appreciate you! Thank you for keeping us in mind for your future events, we look forward to working with you again soon!

jesus · event on: 06/03/2017

Thank You for making our Daughters sweet Sixteen flower decoration s success! You guys LISTEN and Over exceeded our expectations!! Thank You again and be assured we will use your services again very soon.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Rosy · event on: 05/27/2017

Juan Carlos and the entire crew of RJ Glamour & Inovations were just wonderful. JC captured our vision from the beginning and created exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 06/08/2017

Shanique · Married on 02/25/2017

All I can say is WOW!!!! RJ glamour and TEAM, you all did an AMAZING job. My wedding day was absolutely breath taking. From the ceremony area to the ballroom was absolutely stunning. I still get compliments even weeks after the wedding about how beautiful all the centerpieces, bouquet, backdrop and all the décor were. You all have exceeded my exception. RJ glamour and team was very easy to work with. From the first day my husband and I met with Juan Carlos, he was very easy to talk to, very passionate about what you do and your attention to details was outstanding. The process with you was easy, very professional, and very creative. Thank you for going the extra mile to make our wedding day a dream come true. My husband and I cannot thank you enough for the awesome job you have done with our wedding décor. Thank you again for doing such a fabulous job in helping to make our wedding day a day to remember.

Sent on 03/31/2017

Shanique,

Thank you for the kind words! We are grateful that you selected us to be a part of your big day and that we were able to make it perfect just for you! We appreciate you.

Chelsea · Married on 01/15/2017

The table cloths, chair covers, and ceiling drapery we rented from them were just what we were looking for! Everyone there was super friendly and everything was priced reasonably. We even used them for the day of coordination and everything came out fabulous, I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 02/06/2017

Chelsea,

Thank you for the kind words, we appreciate you!

Vanessa · Married on 12/31/2016

Do yourself a favor and hire RJ Glamour! We worked directly with Juan Carlos and he is fantastic. Every idea we brought to him he not only was open to, but made it better! We had a New Year's Eve wedding and were (to be honest) pretty clueless about decor going into our initial consultation, but he helped us to create a modern, elegant and classy wedding. Our guests talked about how beautiful everything was at the ceremony and the reception. My bouquet, the corsage and boutonnieres were beautiful. The flowers are imported and looked so elegant. I would hire him for any event I have in the future.

Sent on 01/12/2017

Vanessa,
    We are so happy you and your guests were WOWed! That's what we want for all of our beautiful brides here and it is truly wonderful to see every single idea come to life. We wish you many ears of happiness and joy in your marriage!

Andie · Married on 12/17/2016

I have the honor every day of working alongside Rigo and Juan Carlos. What I also had the honor of is having my wedding decor and floral provided by this company and all I can say is WOW!! I took one look over at my reception and my heart was just filled with happiness and amazement. I was in awe throughout my whole wedding from the ceremony all the way until the end. Here I am a week later, still in awe. Even my husband was (and still is) impressed! Not only was the day of my wedding beautiful and perfect beyond my wildest dreams, but the process leading up to it was fantastic. As this was my first time being on the other side as a bride, I didn't know what to expect. What I got was personalized service, true creativity and such caring designers who put their heads to work for my wedding decor and floral. I can really say that RJ Glamour is the best now because my wedding totally blew me away!! Thank you so much to the whole team for making my dreams come true. We couldn't be happier.

Sent on 12/24/2016

Andie,

We are really glad that you were in awe with our work. We enjoy making each of our client's experiences as personalized and memorable as possible. We appreciate you choosing us for your big day!