Riviera Maya Officiant Reviews

49 | Cancun, MX

49 Reviews for Riviera Maya Officiant

Mike & Alicia · Married on 09/28/2016

We found Anna and Anastasia via Google and reached out to them because of previous favorable reviews. My wife and I were about a week away from traveling to Riviera Maya to celebrate our fifth wedding anniversary and belated honeymoon. We wanted to renew our vows and our resort didn't offer any kind of service that was designed for just the two of us. We were delighted to learn of Anna's and Anastasia's availability on such short notice. They offered to coordinate with a florist and photographer, and selected a public beach near our resort to be the site of the ceremony. We supplied the script and suggestions for the flowers, and a few emails and an international flight later, we got the kind of renewal ceremony that dreams are made of: Beautiful site, beautiful flowers, a friendly driver, a patient and creative photographer, and a poised and warm officiant. They all made the experience easy and stress-free. We highly recommend Riviera Maya Officiant to anyone planning a destination wedding or recommitment ceremony!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Alicia and Mike!

Thank you for your kind words, it was a pleasure to make your day special! Wishing you many more years of happiness!

Hal · Married on 07/08/2016

Anna and Anastasia were fabulous to work with and easily accommodated our needs. We wanted something very simple for just the two of us on the beach in Cozumel (no guests), with an arch of flowers, bridal bouquet, photography, and an officiant. The cost was affordable, the location was amazing, the flowers were beautiful, the ceremony was wonderful, and the photos are spectacular.

Sent on 07/11/2016

Dear Hal and Kathy,
    Thank you very much. We were delighted and honored to plan and officiate your day!
    Anastasia and Anna

Julie · Married on 06/18/2016

Soon after deciding on having a destination wedding, we realized that we would be planning our entire wedding via email. We also realized we would be meeting most of our vendors the day of. After emailing Anna & Anastasia and receiving their prompt replies regarding being our wedding officiant, I felt more at ease. Our wedding was nothing short of amazing, with lots of unexpected surprises! One of which was RAIN! I met with Anna before our outdoor ceremony & she calmly went over the timeline of the ceremony & the exchange of vows. Anna completely blew us away with her hands on approach in helping us and our vendors in making sure our ceremony went smoothly despite the downpour. We were told how she was helping with wiping down chairs etc. before our arrival. One of the fondest memories of the day is having such an amazing group of wedding vendors who were all so gracious to be there. Anna, in particular stood completely unshielded in the rain and officiated our wedding with such poise and professionalism. My husband and I are forever grateful that we chose such a remarkable person to be our officiant. I highly, highly recommend Riviera Maya Officiant. Rest assured you will be in good hands!

Sent on 07/22/2016

Dear Julie,
    your words made us cry and speechless. We wish long life full of love and happiness to your family!
    Anna and Anastasia.

Sunny · Married on 06/04/2016

Anna and Anastasia were exactly what we were looking for as we were so stressed with finding an officiant for our marriage. But after contacting Anna and Anastasia, their help and professionalism was simple amazing. They always responded to our questions fast and accommodated our ideas and gave all their effort to make sure we have what we really wanted. Its so nice to see both ) Tof them being so kind and understanding of our situation and giving so much effort to help us. It was a pleasure and we were so lucky to have found them. We highly recommend them to all the lovely couples looking for a wedding of their dreams. And dont hesitate to tell them all your ideas however strange and crazy they may be. They will make sure that it gets done. Thank you Anna and Anastasia for everything and for all your help.

Sent on 05/15/2016

Dear Sunny,
    Thank you very much. All the best to you and your family.
    Anna and Anastasia

Laura · Married on 06/01/2016

They absolutely deserve an overall rating of 5! So helpful and every time I emailed them, I received a response within a couple of hours. The photographer that they recommended was amazing! I highly recommend him also.

Sent on 08/05/2016

Riviera Maya Officiant's reply:

Thank you very much for these kind words. It was a pleasure for us to be a part of your day. Very kind regards, Anna and Anastasia.

Paul · Married on 04/04/2016

If you're looking for someone that will work with you and tailor a ceremony to your exact needs Riviera Maya Officiant is the one for you. My fiancé and I were looking for a very small symbolic ceremony with just us two and her two kids. We didn't need all the frills that many locations and planners had to offer. Anastasia and Anna were very accommodating by arranging a venue, photographer etc that was within reason for four people. They were very professional and understood our wants and needs. On a scale of 1-10 I would give them an 11.

Sent on 04/12/2016

Riviera Maya Officiant's reply:

It was our pleasure to be of assistance, and we thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special event. Best wishes for you both and a lifetime of happiness! :-)

Angelina · Married on 03/19/2016

I was nervous about planning a wedding in another country but this team made it so easy! Anastasia was quick to respond during the planning process and so helpful the day of the ceremony. Anna and Anastasia were able to organize everything and give us a beautiful beach ceremony. We were totally blown away! I highly recommend this amazing team. I only wish I could relive our special day.

Sent on 03/15/2016
  • Chantal

Chantal · Married on 02/20/2016

My husband and I just had our wedding on February 20, 2016. Tanya was our officiant. We had been in contact with her for a few months prior to our wedding. She had sent us her traditional vows, which were beautiful. However, we were looking for something shorter with a unique twist. We sent her a few things that we liked and she helped turn them in to something beautiful with a few laughs. She was always quick to answer our emails, and very pleasant to work with. I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 02/24/2016

Riviera Maya Officiant's reply:

Thank you for your confidence in our services, Chantal! We wish you a lifetime of happiness.

Riviera Maya Officiant Team

Excellent communication, flexible with our last minute venue change, great photographer with sense of style, very accomodating to our needs all the way in Tulum, Mexico

Sent on 02/08/2016

Annie · Married on 12/05/2015

Anastasia and her assistant Anna are both fantastic! Without them, my DIY wedding wouldn't have turned out as perfect as it was. They were recommended to me as an officiant but turns out, they also provide day-of-coordination and wedding planning services as well, which are a MUST have! They have reliable vendors on speed-dial and can pull strings for you to make your dream wedding come true, as they did for mine. Planning a DIY wedding in another country wasn't easy but they certainly helped tremendously in connecting us with the right people (and on the right budget!). They were always quick and responsive via email and always made sure everything was going smoothly. Working with indecisive brides can be a challenge, and we certainly put them to the test with the many back-and-forth decisions we made but they were always so accommodating and made me feel like anything was possible. Heck, I'm sure if I asked for white doves, gold-gilded arches and an elephant, they would've made it happen! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Riviera Maya Officiant's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind words. You guys are beautiful couple! We wish you a life together filled with health, happiness and love!
    And yes, we know where to get an elephant :-)
    Sincerely your,
    Riviera Maya Officiant

Randa · Married on 11/11/2015

Absolutely perfect and magical wedding day! She was such a pleasure to work with and gets back to you very quickly. We had the perfect setting in a Cenote and the ceremony was absolute perfection. Could not have asked for a better person to work with for my special day!

Sent on 11/15/2015

Cinthya · Married on 11/11/2015

I found the wedding officiant online, she contacted me immediately and was able to answer all my questions and meet my needs which at that point no one was able to do. The day of the wedding everything was everything I had expected, she was amazing and I highly recommend her to anyone !

Sent on 11/24/2015

Kristen · Married on 10/01/2015

Anna and Anastasia were just lovely. Very responsive, helpful and patient. They helped us decide where to have our wedding, as well as gave us many helpful suggestions. The ceremony was beautiful, I loved what she said, it seemed a bit like she knew us.
    Thanks so much for making our day one of the best of our lives.
    Highly recommend.
    Kristen and Mel.

Sent on 10/15/2015

Megan · Married on 08/24/2015

These ladies really know how to make the big day super special! From start to finish they were attentive to every single detail so that we didn't have to worry about a thing. The flowers were beautiful, the setting was perfect, and they did lots of little extras for us (like picking me up separately so that my fiance didn't see my dress until I walked up)! I would highly recommend this group to anyone looking to book an elopement/destination wedding in Mexico. They also have amazingly affordable add-ons for hair and makeup. We are just over the moon with how magical and beautiful our wedding was...all thanks to the Riviera Maya Officiants!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Riviera Maya Officiant's reply:

Thank you Megan and Lauren! It was our pleasure to be a part of your important day! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness together!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/13/2015

Were do we begin........Anna was AWESOME! Thank you, thank you thank you!!!! Her professionalism, kindness and flexibility are unmatched! We are from the United States and were meeting all of our children and their spouses in Mexico for our little girl's Baptism. We reached out to Riviera Maya Officiant in the hopes they could help us with our lovely event.......they did not disappoint. Anna provided us with a wonderful and kind driver....a GREAT photographer (we will post some photos as soon as we receive the pictures from him....and little helper Olivia provided us all with a smile! The venue was picture perfect. Father Hubert was lovely, tender, and so kind!!! Thank you Father Hubert! Through many emails and changes and information being exchanged and changed Anna remained calm and soooooo helpful! If you are looking for the best, kind and professional coordinator Riviera Maya Officiant are the ones to choose!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/25/2015

DaVette · Married on 08/08/2015

This review is based on my initial interaction and setup. My event is in three weeks . Ana was very helpful. I thought that she would just officiate the ceremony, but she offered many packages at reasonable prices. If I weren’t already married and just doing a vow renewal I would have selected her cenote package. The package included transportation for the group, a private cenote, ceremony, flower and photography. Because I wanted something small I choose a simple sand ceremony on the beach. However to my surprise she was able to get me photography at a very reasonable price. Ana is great and whenever I was unsure of something she would contact me via phone. S

Sent on 07/18/2015

Laura · Married on 08/08/2015

We wanted something very simple yet memorable. Anna & Anastacia did an amazing job of picking a great venue, and giving us a beautiful cenote wedding. We did not want the stress of a wedding, and for that reason chose a destination wedding. These ladies handled all the arrangements in a short period of time, and responded promptly to all my questions and concerns. Their photographer Nazar was great as well! Most of all their services were very affordable and top notch. I would highly recommend Riviera Maya Officiant to everybody! Thank you Anna & Anastacia for making our special day unforgettable for us and our family!

Sent on 08/29/2015

christine · Married on 06/13/2015

Anastasia was amazing to work with. Her words during ceremony we very fitting to us as a couple. She went above and beyond to make sure our day was special, and helped out when our photographer did not show up as planned. I highly recommend anyone getting married in Playa del carmen to contact Anastasia.

Sent on 03/01/2017

Riviera Maya Officiant's reply:

Thank you for you kind words, Christine! It was my pleasure to be a part of your special day! Best wishes to both of you and much happiness on your journey through life!

Artem · Married on 05/08/2015

Hello! I'm in Mexico now and we had a ceremony with Anna - Riviera Maya Officiant.
    When we booked her, Anna responded very quickly to all our questions!
    I am looking forward to having her renew our vows! Oh and by the way.... the prices were a lot more accessible than the hotel that we are staying at!
    Personally I would recommend Anna from Riviera Maya officant!
    Anna if will be read this. I want to say one more time - Thank you very much, for all, what have you done for us!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Bonnie · Married on 12/23/2014

Anastasia was wonderful. She was very warm and welcoming and the area she picked was beautiful. Other than the wind which she had no control over it was perfect.

Sent on 05/16/2015

Erik · Married on 03/05/2017

They are professional and very accommodating. They are trustworthy as well. Great to have them for our symbolic wedding.

Sent on 03/15/2017

Gabriella · Married on 06/14/2016

We had a wonderful ceremony at Cristalino Cenote. Anastastia was quick to respond to our emails and questions, and gave a professional ceremony on the day. Anastasia worked with us and accommodated our ideas to present the ceremony exactly as we wanted. We would definitely recommend them to anyone getting married in this area!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Dear Gabriella,
    Thank you very much for your kind review. We wish love and piece to you and your family. We are waiting for you back to Mexico to celebrate your 10 year anniversary!!!
    Anna & Anastasia

Rose · Married on 08/01/2017

on August 1, 2017 we renewed our vows. We hired Riviera Maya Officiant to coordinate our special 25 year ceremony in Puerto Morelos. Both Anna and Anastasia were very professional, responsive, and ready to help with any of our requests and questions. They made this special day memorable for us especially since we were traveling in from Los Angeles and didn't need to worry about anything. They also facilitated the guitarist, which exceeded our expectations, and the photographer; which send us some really great pictures. The flowers were fresh and beautiful; the location was a few minutes from our resort but private and perfect.

Thanks to all those involved, you were awesome! See you in 10 years!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Rosie · Married on 06/01/2018

0.4
      0.5

If I could give zero stars I would! They DID NOT SHOW for our ceremony and I was left on the public beach in tears as everyone watched. I had initially booked for June 23 but in Mid-April my fiancé’s work plans changed and so I contacted them to ask if June 1st would work and they emailed and said they would be happy to officiate. I emailed before I left Canada to let them know my hotel suite and day of arrival because they had asked. While in Playa Del Carmen I had emailed again to ask about the public beach and confirm the time. They responded to that email by saying just use google to get the directions and said it’s near a resort. So I assumed the time I stated was confirmed. On June 1st I was so busy preparing for what was supposed to be the happiest day of our lives that I forgot to email that morning or check my email to see if they had sent information. (to us the symbolic wedding was our official day and the legal in Canada was meaningless)
    We get to the public beach 30 minutes prior and they are nowhere to be seen. No photographer as well. After 30 minutes my fiancé goes out to walk around because I am too embarrassed all dressed in my wedding dress to go and look around the beach for the officiant. After another 15 minutes I was in tears crying so hard that people were staring. I emailed and was told after 7pm that my date that I changed in Mid-April did not reflect on their calendars so they did not come. I asked why did they ask for my arrival date and hotel the week prior. We were totally confused and heartbroken. We had spent thousands to go to Mexico. We paid a lot of money for my hair, makeup, flowers and cake. My 7 year old son cried so hard because he fell asleep waiting and woke up thinking he had missed our ceremony only to tell him they did not show up. How do you explain this to a child who has been waiting for mommy and daddy’s wedding for a very long time?
    I am beyond hurt and extremely embarrassed.

Sent on 06/03/2018

Dear Rosie,

We are truly sorry you had to go through this dramatic event. However, the contract that you signed with us is for the date of June 18, 2018 when we are ready for you and your ceremony. Yes, you've inquired about the availability of June 1st but no confirmation was ever sent by you or us. Since you've changed your wedding date several times during the planning process, it was not clear that the June 1st was an actual date that you selected. Of course, we are sorry that there wasn't better follow through on our part to ensure that you were committed to the date which you were simply inquiring about. We will ensure that all inquires for available dates are being followed up through with an updated contract to avoid confusion.