Riviera Maya Officiant Reviews

Riviera Maya Officiant 2
Riviera Maya Officiant 3
  • Kim

Kim Mcmahon · Married on 12/08/2018

Super professional! Russian speaking!

The girls both speak Russian which was such a nice surprise for my (Russian) in laws. They made a beautiful script and added a few lines in Russian. They were super professional, responsive, and helped me out so much with finding other vendors

Sent on 12/13/2018

Riviera Maya Officiant's reply:

Dear Kim, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was our pleasure being part of your event. We wish you both a lifetime of happiness and hope to see you here for you vow renewal, 10 years from now! :-)

Tammy Gaul · Married on 10/16/2018

Almost didn’t happen!

Thank you Christian Carballo for writing our vows and Rodolfo Lozano for officiating, My husband and I were scheduled for a 5pm beach ceremony to renew our vows, however, my husband needed emergency Dr. care. Rodolfo waited patiently and was finally able to perform the ceremony once my husband was cleared by the Dr. Very professional and patient!

Riviera Maya Officiant 4
    Riviera Maya Officiant 5

Heather · Married on 06/09/2018

Everything was perfect!! I couldn’t have asked for anything more.

Micah · Married on 06/07/2018

Anna was a fantastic officiant. She made our ceremony feel special and romantic. She was professional and ready to help us begin our new journey as a couple. I would highly recommend for anyone holding a wedding in the Yucatan area.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Riviera Maya Officiant's reply:

Dear Micah, Thank you very much for taking time to share your experience with Riviera Maya Officiant! It was a big pleasure to officiate your ceremony in Tulum. You guys are absolutely beautiful inside and out couple. We wish you long married life full of peace and harmony. Kind regards, Anna & Anastasia

MARY · Married on 05/10/2018

We were celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary at a resort in Riviera Maya and searched the internet for someone who could provide that special touch to our ceremony. We were so fortunate to find Riviera Maya Officiant. Anastasia performed our very quiet and quaint ceremony right on the beach with a unity sand ceremony. She put together a very nice and personal written ceremony for us and it was very touching. She responded to all of our communications VERY quickly which made us feel like she was the best choice. Did not want to use the Resort wedding package because we did not feel it would be personalized for us. Plus the fee was reasonable for the service provided. We also received a nice professional looking vow renewal certificate which is now framed. Anastasia also took some great pics of us with our Iphone afterwards and she also did a great video while talking at the same time when we did the unity sand ceremony. We have a nice heart shaped glass container in our home with the Pink and Beach sand to remember the great ceremony. Thank you so much! We hope we are blessed to celebrate our 40th there and we will be calling Riviera Maya Officiant again for that ceremony. Thank so much!

Sent on 06/12/2018
    Riviera Maya Officiant 6

Riviera Maya Officiant's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Mary! It was my pleasure being part of your special day and I look forward to seeing you both again for your 40th anniversary! Best wishes! Anastasia~

Chantaravy · Married on 01/20/2018

I found Anastasia & Riviera Maya Officiant when I was researching elopements in the area. The resort we were staying at "customized" wedding packages but they were not to our liking; plus, they were not very responsive. Anastasia however replied to every email and every question I had within the hour, if not sooner! She asked me what I wanted and she arranged everything for me. Flowers were gorgeous. San ceremony was perfect. Photographer was the BEST! Anastasia was very professional and very kind. She helped us put together a memorable and intimate wedding ❤️ I definitely recommend!!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Riviera Maya Officiant's reply:

Dear Chanti and Nick, Thank you so much for your kind words and for your trust in our services. We were very happy to be a part of your special day and are glad the weather cooperated with us! We wish you the best of everything in your new journey together! Anastasia~

Hannah · Married on 10/26/2017

Our officiant was fantastic and really gave us the ceremony we wanted, making it really personal with information we had provided. We were really happy with the whole thing and the service in general.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Riviera Maya Officiant's reply:

Dear Hannah, Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day. It was our pleasure to help making it special! Best wishes now and always!

Ruby Ann · Married on 07/18/2017

My groom and I were very happy with your service! Sweet Anna took care of everything in Playa del Carmen while we were still in Texas. I told her I just wanted a simple ceremony and how I wanted it to happen. I told her when we were arriving in Mexico. We coordinated everything via email. She gave me the date and time of the ceremony. When the day came, the very nice driver picked up all 8 of us from our hotel, and brought us to the beach. Anna met us at the beach with my beautiful bouquet, and boutonneires for the men. She also brought a great Photographer with her. We had a beautiful ceremony and most importantly, it was STRESS FREE! All we had to do was to show up on The Day! Thank You so much Anna and Wedding Wire for turning our Simple Commitment Ceremony into a Beautiful and Unforgettable one!

With so much Gratitude,

Mr. and Mrs. Gray

Sent on 08/01/2017

Riviera Maya Officiant's reply:

Dear Ruby and Buzz, It was a true pleasure to be a part of your wonderful, touching ceremony. Thank you for your trust and your confidence. Sincerely yours, Riviera Maya Officiant

Ruby Ann · Married on 07/18/2017

Thank you for making our Commitment Ceremony beautiful, effortless, and stress free coordinating the whole thing with you via email. You made it so easy for me, especially, us coming in from a different country, where I had to prepare everything and everyone by myself. I was a little stressed on my side getting ready, ordering our beach attire online, alterations, etc. At least when it came to the ceremony, all I had to worry about was the date and time. YOU took care of EVERYTHING that needed to happen before we even got there and on the day of. We just showed up and VOILA! Everything was taken care of!

You were Amazing and we were Very Happy and Amazed with your service! Your Photographer was Wonderful! I just wanted to let you know that! THANK YOU SO MUCH for making our Special Day SO VERY SPECIAL!!!

Kelly · Married on 07/10/2017

Incredible! I am so happy I found them. They were so helpful in the countdown to my wedding and on the day they were fantastic!

Stephanie · Married on 07/01/2017

I was looking all over the Riviera Maya for someone who spoke perfect English and Spanish and I was having trouble finding someone who was truly bilingual, until I found Anastasia. She responded to my emails right away, and was super professional. We were able to meet her in person, and she was great! Anastasia clearly knows what she is doing, she gave us great tips (in terms of our bilingual wedding request), and has tons of expertise. Our wedding ceremony was perfect!! We were super happy with everything. I truly recommend Riviera Maya Officiant's services.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Riviera Maya Officiant's reply:

Dear Stephie and Mitch, thank you very much for your trust in my abilities to carry out your ceremony. Your wedding was gorgeous and I've enjoyed being part of your special day! We wish you the best of happiness!

Melissa · Married on 06/21/2017

Riviera Maya Officiant was wonderful! We had a May wedding at Xpu Ha Beach. I had tons of questions since this was a destination wedding and they answered every single one on the same or next day. They made it so easy for me. I called other wedding planners before finding them and what they offer for the price cannot be beat! We had a great experience!!! I highly recommend them.

Laura · Married on 06/17/2017

Anna was beyond Amazing!!! Her words were perfect, we loved her and so did all of our guests. Anyone would be lucky to have her officiate their wedding. Thanks for helping to make our wedding so perfect!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Riviera Maya Officiant's reply:

It is always a huge pleasure for us to be part of that important life event. Thank you!

Collette · Married on 05/13/2017

IT was easy to email Anna. She arrived on time and had great contacts down in MExico. Everything turned out beautifully.

Melissa · Married on 05/06/2017

After speaking with Anna and Anastasia I felt so comfortable with everything. They reassured me that everything would be taken care of and made arrangements for makeup/hair, flowers, and photography so we only needed to show up and enjoy the day. Their attention to detail and all inclusive service was so nice and made the day very relaxed and stress free. They were always prompt with email and made the day so perfect for us. We highly recommend working with Riviera Maya Officiant, very professional and genuine. They brought so much warmth to our wedding in Tulum with a lovely ceremony and vows. Thank you for making the experience so memorable for us!

Carrie · Married on 03/22/2017

I highly recommend having Riviera Maya Officiants lead your wedding! My partner and I had the pleasure of working with Anna to create a beautiful, personalize ceremony on the beaches of Tulum, MX. We worked together to create the script and setting with Anna over a few months via email prior to our wedding. Her attention to email was outstanding; very responsive and patient with back and forth questions. She gave us some great recommendations, which helped make our wedding day exactly how we visualized it. The in-house photographer, Anna's husband, did an amazing job on the photos. We received about 200 well-shot photos approx. 3 weeks following our wedding to share with our friends and family.

Being that my partner and I are two women getting married in a different country where we've never been before was daunting. But after working with Anna through email, then in-person, we were no different than a traditional couple. It was a huge relief and a breath of fresh air! Their welcoming us the way they did really made a big difference. Anna and her husband also went above and beyond to get the perfect photos we described, using colorful chairs, climbing huge rocks, walking in the water, then finding a secret mural behind the hotel, which turned out to be some of our favorite photos.

If you choose to have Riviera Maya Officiants and photographer lead your wedding and capture all the special moments, you will be pleased you did!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Riviera Maya Officiant's reply:

Ohh Carrie, Rachael! Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart for these touching words of gratitude. As I already told you we are looking forward to see you again in beautiful Tulum's beach for your 10 or 15 years vow renewal ceremony. Well...of course you are more than welcome to come back earlier. Lol. Sincerely yours , Riviera Maya Officiant team.

Bonnie · Married on 02/21/2017

I would definitely recommend them!! Anna was amazing! The ceremony was so perfect and felt like it was written just for us!! We let them know what we were looking for and they took care of the rest! There was no planning on our part, they looked after everything. Communication by email was fantastic and very prompt responses. We were never left guessing or wondering what needed to be done next! Transportation was great!

Alicia · Married on 02/10/2017

We weren't sure if we needed an officiant, because originally thought we would have a family member do it. I am SO GLAD that we got an officiant who knew exactly what they were doing, how many songs were needed for the ceremony and how long it should take. I also wanted it to be personal, which is hard when doing everything long distance - but they did a great job of incorporating 'our story' into the ceremony. They were very professional, on time, and provided excellent services. We are so glad that we chose Rivera Maya Officiant!

Sent on 03/01/2017

Riviera Maya Officiant's reply:

Dear Alicia, It was our pleasure being part of your special day! We wish you the best and thank you for your preference! Anastasia~

Alexa · Married on 01/28/2017

Anastasia and her team did an amazing job. She responded to all my emails and calls very fast. The ceremony scrip was perfect, as if it was written for us! I was worried about having an officiant who's english wasn't perfect, but Anastasia speaks like a native! I am very please. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/12/2017

Riviera Maya Officiant's reply:

Dear Alexa, Thank you for your kind words! It was my pleasure to officiate your ceremony and thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your special day! I wish you both happiness in the years to come! Best wishes, Anastasia~

svetlana · Married on 01/07/2017

Anna and Anastasia helped us organizing our welcome reception event at the villa where we were staying, as well as our officiating our wedding ceremony in January 2017, at Akiin beach club in Tulum. The officiant company my wedding planner worked with charged an arm and a leg for a simple ceremony (we were already legally married in our home country and only needed a symbolic ceremony), so I started looking for alternatives outside of what was offered by my wedding planner. RMO's price was reasonable and as an added bonus they were multilingual! Our guests were coming from 3 different countries, some didn't speak fluent English, so this was so special for us to be able to include several paragraphs in different languages into the ceremony. Anna and Anastasia worked diligently with us prior to the wedding, to create a custom ceremony script we could relate to. Everyone was saying afterwards how heartfelt and beautiful it was.

In addition to the wedding ceremony, I hired RMO to organize the welcome party that we held at the villa we were staying at 2 days prior to the big day. RMO has a sister company Mango Weddings & Events. Once again, Anna and Anastasia were extremely flexible, creative, and organized; they demonstrated initiative, listened to us, understood our vision, and catered to that instead of a preconceived idea or something they did before. We ended up with a fun and well managed event that included top notch mariachis, authentic taco cart, and bartender services, - all reasonably negotiated with local vendors and for a reasonable fee.

Julie · Married on 12/31/2016

My husband and I are from Los Angeles and we were already planning on a trip to Tulum when we decided to get married. I found Riviera Maya Officiant on Wedding Wire, and was very impressed with all of the reviews. From reaching out, to emailing, to planning, to the actual day, I could not be more pleased with how everything went. Anna and Anastasia not only quickly responded to all of my inquiries, but they were there for me throughout the entire process, even though they were an ocean away. They were kind, patient and understanding when I changed my mind a few times on various details, and always gave me a heads up when something changed on their end. Everything they arranged looked even better than the pictures, and made our wedding day so perfect and special. The ceremony they prepared was everything we could have wanted, my hair and make-up looked better and lasted longer than any other hair and make-up I've had done as a bridesmaid at several other LA / San Diego weddings, and the photographer was so wonderful, letting us explore and pose to our hearts content.

Riveria Maya Officiant gave us the elopement of our dreams, and gave us a day we will remember fondly for the rest of our lives! If you are considering a destination wedding or an elopement with Riviera Maya Officiant, do not hesitate a moment longer. Best decision of our lives!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Riviera Maya Officiant's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Julie! It was our pleasure to help you make your day special! Much love and happiness to you on your new journey together as husband and wife! Best,

Mike & Alicia · Married on 09/28/2016

We found Anna and Anastasia via Google and reached out to them because of previous favorable reviews. My wife and I were about a week away from traveling to Riviera Maya to celebrate our fifth wedding anniversary and belated honeymoon. We wanted to renew our vows and our resort didn't offer any kind of service that was designed for just the two of us. We were delighted to learn of Anna's and Anastasia's availability on such short notice. They offered to coordinate with a florist and photographer, and selected a public beach near our resort to be the site of the ceremony. We supplied the script and suggestions for the flowers, and a few emails and an international flight later, we got the kind of renewal ceremony that dreams are made of: Beautiful site, beautiful flowers, a friendly driver, a patient and creative photographer, and a poised and warm officiant. They all made the experience easy and stress-free. We highly recommend Riviera Maya Officiant to anyone planning a destination wedding or recommitment ceremony!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Riviera Maya Officiant's reply:

Alicia and Mike! Thank you for your kind words, it was a pleasure to make your day special! Wishing you many more years of happiness!

Hal · Married on 07/08/2016

Anna and Anastasia were fabulous to work with and easily accommodated our needs. We wanted something very simple for just the two of us on the beach in Cozumel (no guests), with an arch of flowers, bridal bouquet, photography, and an officiant. The cost was affordable, the location was amazing, the flowers were beautiful, the ceremony was wonderful, and the photos are spectacular.

Sent on 07/11/2016

Riviera Maya Officiant's reply:

Dear Hal and Kathy, Thank you very much. We were delighted and honored to plan and officiate your day! Kind regards, Anastasia and Anna

Julie · Married on 06/18/2016

Soon after deciding on having a destination wedding, we realized that we would be planning our entire wedding via email. We also realized we would be meeting most of our vendors the day of. After emailing Anna & Anastasia and receiving their prompt replies regarding being our wedding officiant, I felt more at ease. Our wedding was nothing short of amazing, with lots of unexpected surprises! One of which was RAIN! I met with Anna before our outdoor ceremony & she calmly went over the timeline of the ceremony & the exchange of vows. Anna completely blew us away with her hands on approach in helping us and our vendors in making sure our ceremony went smoothly despite the downpour. We were told how she was helping with wiping down chairs etc. before our arrival. One of the fondest memories of the day is having such an amazing group of wedding vendors who were all so gracious to be there. Anna, in particular stood completely unshielded in the rain and officiated our wedding with such poise and professionalism. My husband and I are forever grateful that we chose such a remarkable person to be our officiant. I highly, highly recommend Riviera Maya Officiant. Rest assured you will be in good hands!

Sent on 07/22/2016

Riviera Maya Officiant's reply:

Dear Julie, your words made us cry and speechless. We wish long life full of love and happiness to your family! Kind regards, Anna and Anastasia.