46 Reviews for Riverview Chamber Players

Ceremony (2)
Violin (1)
Viola (1)
Cocktail Hour (1)

We hired a string quartet through the Riverview Chamber Players to play for our outdoor wedding ceremony and cocktail hour at the Crane Estate in Ipswich, MA. They played beautifully and helped bring such an elegant atmosphere to our event. All our guests commented on the lovely music was! They have a large repertoire of classical music and some modern pieces as well. The samples on their website are very helpful and accurately portray the quality of their work. Rebecca is also very well organized - she responds to emails quickly and makes all the planning process a breeze. I knew I had nothing to worry about on the actual wedding day and everything went seamlessly. We would highly recommend the Riverview Chamber Players to anyone!!

Profile Picture Brenna, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I can not thank Riverview Chamber Players enough for their phenomenal service. My husband and I were planning a wedding from across the country and they could not have made it easier. Rebecca was very responsive and so helpful in guiding us through the process. We had little to no experience booking music for an event and Rebecca made it easy for us to make decisions and understand our option. We highly recommend Riverview Chamber Players for your wedding or any event in the Greater Boston area!

Profile Picture Kate, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Added immensely to our wedding...definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Patty, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

When I envisioned my wedding ceremony, one thing that kept coming to mind was a string quartet. This idea sounded to me to be so extravagant and probably out of my price range. But, when I found Riverview Chamber Players they had so many packages to choose from. They also had so many samples to view on their website to help me decide on the right composition of instruments and songs. I was so excited to hear Canon in D being played by a string quartet on my wedding day. Just ask my now husband how many times I have played that song over the past year. All in all, Riverview Chamber Player really added that beautiful storybook magic to our wedding day. We received so many compliments and really enjoyed all of the music that was played that day at our ceremony. My only regret is that in the busy-ness of the day I didn't have a chance to meet the players in person. But, thank you to all of the musicians who came and filled the church with your music. You made our day that much more special!! One note for future brides is to be sure that if you choose more than one processional song (i.e. mothers, bridesmaids etc. that you have a pause in between the songs and groups, otherwise the musicians are not able to transition between songs. In the craziness of the day I forgot this minor detail which may have been a blessing in disguise as our ceremony was already quite emotional as it was). Thank you Riverview Chamber Players!!

Profile Picture User6021399, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The Riverview Chamber Players were a huge hit at our wedding. Many guests commented on the beautiful ceremony and cocktail music. Rebecca was incredibly helpful leading up to the event with helping me decide which pieces to choose for the ceremony. I had a special request for a piece that was not yet in their repertoire, and she was very happy to learn the piece. It really meant a lot to us to have that played, and it was played beautifully. They truly sounded wonderful, and were great to work with. Thank you!

Profile Picture Davina, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Our daughters wedding was Saturday, July 29th at The Mansion on Turner Hill in Ipswich, MA and to compliment the majestic setting we needed just the right music for the ceremony and cocktail hour. Look no further because The Riverview Chamber Players were the perfect answer to the mood we wanted to create. From the moment I heard them perform and spoke with Rebecca Strauss I knew we had made the right choice. Their programing choices range from Bach to Beethoven, Puccini's O mio babbino caro from Gianni Schicchi to Ramin Djawdi's theme from Game of Thrones and everything in between. They will learn anything you special request. You may choose from their instrumental ensembles including combinations of strings, flute, trumpet for whatever classical pieces you love. Rebecca guides you through the ceremony choices with professionalism and grace so that each piece sets the perfect mood. Amazing, accomplished musicians.

Profile Picture Gina , 7/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We used RCP string quartet for our ceremony music in Rockport. They were absolutely out of this world. The bridal party was running a little late and their music definitely helped keep people entertained. Top notch quality and professionalism for music and service. Rebecca was my point of contact and was extremely helpful in terms of sorting out music for a religious service. Would recommend them 10 times over! Not sure how they compare price-wise to other players but my take is that you get what you pay for and they were well worth every penny.

Profile Picture Arianna, 7/29/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Great work! Rebecca was very easy to work with and a pleasure to talk to on the phone. Music was wonderful.

Profile Picture Gene, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The Riveview Chamber Players played for my wedding ceremony and it was an absolutely beautiful touch! It was a pleasure working with the team, and Rebecca was so flexible and accommodating. They were responsive to my questions and were able to play the modern songs I wanted them to for our ceremony, and more!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/15/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We had the Riverview Chamber Players perform for our outdoor ceremony. Rebecca was a pleasure to work with and was very accommodating of our special requests. She also provided an enormous assortment of songs to choose from for the processional, the recessional, and everything in between. And most importantly, the performers were timely and played beautifully.

Profile Picture Molly, 6/3/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Cello, Violin, Ceremony, Instrumental-Duo

Everyone at my daughter's wedding raved about Riverview's music. They added a spiritual dimension to the occasion. They are talented musicians, lovely to work with, very accommodating and all around wonderful. They helped us choose selections that were perfect for the ceremony. Hire them!!

Profile Picture Pat, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

This professional group is amazing! I had the pleasure of having a string trio perform at my wedding - they are professional, looked like they loved what they were doing, and played beautifully! They were wonderful to deal with from the first inquiry and I can't recommend them highly enough. Heartfelt thanks for supporting our wedding!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

They performed at both of my daugher's weddings. Many guests gave rave reviews - they are simply the best!

Profile Picture User5640545, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Instrumental-Duo, Cello, Viola, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

Rebecca was very professional and open to ideas. The group played our special requests for processional/recessional beautifully. We were very preoccupied in the minutes leading up to our ceremony and didn't even have time to say hello to them beforehand. But they are so experienced and professional that while we worried about this and that, RCP knew exactly what to do and contributed to the proceedings flawlessly. Their timing and playing was excellent.

Profile Picture Andrew, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The Riverview Chamber Players were absolutely amazing. They played the music for our wedding reception and cocktail hour, and they were wonderful. Everything went extremely smoothly, for we had a few different songs for the procession and recession and the selection of music they played for our cocktail hour couldn't have been better. I would highly recommend the Riverview Chamber Players for any event!! They are an extremely talented and professional group of musicians.

Profile Picture Katherine, 8/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music

It was really nice to have professionals who knew what they were doing and needed very little direction. It was one less thing that I had to worry about when planning our wedding. The music totally added a nice elegant feel to our special day. I really hope in the future we will have another occasion to have this group play at an event. The music and the musicians were the icing on the cake.
Theresa and David

Profile Picture User5346239, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I was fortunate in that all of my wedding vendors were amazing, but Riverview Chamber Players were by far the most organized. Rebecca spent the time to discuss the type of music I was looking for and what her group could offer. She sent me a questionnaire prior to the ceremony and followed-up beforehand to confirm my choices. Having everything planned well in advance eased the stress right before the wedding day. Rebecca's advice was excellent and she was extremely helpful and easy to work with. The music at the ceremony was absolutely beautiful, and it helped enhance the elegance of our event. My husband and I could not have been more pleased - I would highly recommend using Riverview Chamber Players!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Rebecca Strauss and the Riverview Chamber Players did a wonderful job with the music for our wedding ceremony. They added class and sophistication to our event that could not have been achieved without them.

Profile Picture Martha, 11/8/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

My husband and I chose Riverview Chamber Players to play at our wedding at the Lyman Estate last month. We are so happy we did! The musicians (flute trio) played beautifully and really added so much grace and elegance to the event. Our guests loved the music! Rebecca Strauss was also a pleasure to work with--very friendly and responsive, which was perfect for me during the wedding planning stage. I highly recommend Riverview!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Rebecca and Riverview were wonderful - especially because I was a terrible communicator. I felt a bit overwhelmed at times and was really lousy about responding to emails; but Rebecca was patient and wonderful about following up with me. The musicians themselves did a wonderful job; I knew they were there and could hear the music but I never had to think about what they were doing. And the Riverview website itself is very helpful, containing their whole repertoire and many, many samples of their music, as well as suggested song lists for different events. I highly recommend Riverview!

Profile Picture User4535966, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Rebecca was so accommodating and sweet. The musicians were outstanding! Without hesitation, I recommend Riverview Chamber Players!!!

Profile Picture Rober, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The music was absolutely wonderful and created the perfect atmosphere for our special day. The musicians are very responsive, talented and professional. We are extremely pleased that we engaged them for our wedding to make the evening exactly what we wanted.

Profile Picture User4459123, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Riverview Chamber Players did a fantastic job at our wedding! We hired the string quartet for the ceremony and also cocktail hour. They were very professional, and fantastic musicians. There were several musicians and music teachers among our guests, and all were in agreement that the string quartet was superb.

Profile Picture Dianne, 9/13/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Music at my ceremony was perfect. Everyone commented after that the music was such a nice touch

Profile Picture User4394674, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We were extremely happy with the musicians! Their presence gave our wedding a special touch.

Profile Picture User4394786, 2+ years ago, 1 Review