36 Reviews for RiverTowne Country Club

Uncovered Outdoor (3)
Event Rentals (2)
Outside Cake (1)
36 RiverTowne Country Club Reviews

If it were possible, i'd give Laura & Relish Catering a 6th STAR!! The food was well prepared and delicious. Laura, and her staff were GREAT, and helped keep everything on time during the reception! When the wedding party arrived from the wedding, we were greeted with a quick appetizer and drink before finishing pictures. Following our first dances, we were escorted to a private room that had plates of everything on the menu prepared and covered. The staff was there until the end of the night, and cleaned up after last call. As we were leaving the reception, we were given a Relilsh cooler bag with all of our menu items + cake packaged for the hotel!!

During the quoting process Laura was flexible, and able to accommodate our "perfect menu".. After going to Rivertowne, and tasting the food, there was no question who we were hiring for our wedding!! If you're getting married, or planning a large event, CALL Relish Distinctive Catering!!! You'll be glad you did,

Profile Picture Hunter, 2/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Where to begin?! Laura Lovisone is a gem. She was quick and easy to communicate, worked with us time and time again to make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted, worked with us on the prices, coordinated our rentals, she went above and beyond to provide the best professional service we've ever experienced. We talked almost every week, sometimes more, for over a year and now it feels like we're old friends. She made it her personal mission to give us the most amazing day of our lives. The food was delicious, the servers were so nice and helpful, the reception went smooth and perfect, and stayed on time! We, the bride and groom, and our families were treated like royalty, our needs were anticipated and met before we even asked. The best way I can think to sum up our time with Laura and Relish - we had tremendous help from our family and friends to make our wedding and reception successful, they gave their time and energy to ensure our happiness - this statement includes Laura and the Relish staff. They were just like family and shared in our celebration! Honestly, we couldn't have asked for a better experience. I know I'm biased but that was the best wedding I've ever been to. So to Laura and the rest: thank you, thank you!

Cheers,

Tom and Ash

Profile Picture Ashley, 1/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

All we have is praise for the excellent experience we had having my daughter's wedding reception at Rivertowne. Laura could not have been easier to work with, very professional, and flexible as we added things to the menu prior to finalizing our plans. On the day of the wedding, everything went off without a hitch, and Laura made this very special day flawless. The food was absolutely excellent and exactly what we expected having had such delicious food at the tasting. Everyone thought the venue was wonderful, the view is fantastic and the size of the venue was perfect for us. The value was beyond match in my opinion. I would not hesitate to have another event at Rivertowne. Thank you for making this very special occasion so wonderful.

Profile Picture Julie, 1/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It was such a pleasure working with Laura. She went above and beyond to help me plan the food and the proper rentals to make the reception exquisite. The food was absolutely amazing. If I had to do it again, I would not change a thing. Exceptional service!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Absolutely amazing. Their food options are sooooo much better than anyone else we could find. Once we tasted the food we knew we made the right choice! Everyone I spoke to on the day - and I mean EVERYONE - complimented us on the food (both quality and the different types we chose). The food was fantastic!
They also helped coordinate the table and chair rentals for us, which was all a breeze. They outsource it, but booking it through them took all the stress out of it. Plus, they also helped set everything up just the way we had imagined it all being. The place looked perfect.
On the day they were absolutely brilliant! The whole day was carefully orchestrated and controlled, but you would never know because they were that good. Laura who helped us, was simply brilliant. Our wedding day could not have gone better. Everything happened when and where it was supposed to, on time and right: a feat we owe as much to Laura as we do to any of our planning. It may sound like a cliché but believe me when I say we could not have pulled it off without her. They will have food options for everyone - so look no further, these guys are the ones you want!!

Profile Picture Shayla, 10/26/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Laura and her staff were wonderful. She made the day flow with ease and with very little worry. I particularly liked that she went above and beyond to take care of my husband and myself during the reception. We were never without. I had complete trust that Relish would make our event special, and they definitely exceeded that expectation. We still have people talking about the service and the food. Laura knows what she is doing. Let them do their thing and they won't disappoint.

Profile Picture Anna, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We used Laura with Relish Distinctive Catering at Snee Farm Country Club for our son's rehearsal dinner. The staff met all of their commitments and exceeded our expectations! We would enthusiasticly recommend them to cater your event!

Profile Picture Angela, 10/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better wedding day! Thank you Rivertowne and Laura for making our special day perfect!

Profile Picture Kendall, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Rivertowne and the staff made our event the best- we didn't have to worry about anything. Excellent service from the time we booked to the actual event. Many compliments from our guests on the food and service.

Profile Picture Karen, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Laura and the entire staff at Snee Farm was amazing!

Profile Picture User6702550, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Linens, Chairs, Uncovered Outdoor, Event Planning, Event Rentals

Venue was fantastic (Snee Farms Country Club). Large enough to accommodate a large party, plenty of large windows for natural light, a big dance floor, and even a fireplace - very romantic, and a far cry from the hotel ballrooms we're used to! Cocktail hour presentation was great, Italian buffet was delicious. Laura was a lot of fun to work with, very flexible and easy to work with and made the day-of coordination a breeze, and was really accommodating to make sure we (bride and groom) actually ate...very important! The servers and bartenders were top notch as well. Our evening could not have gone better! For Charleston, you won't be able to find a better value for such a high quality reception. Huge thank you to Relish!

Profile Picture Julie, 11/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Laura orchestrated the event flawlessly. She made sure the bride and groom were taken care of the entire evening. Great job!

Profile Picture Russ, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Chairs, Linens

Laura Lovisone was amazing! We used the Snee Farms Country Club for our reception, and everything was perfect. Laura was a wonderful help and promptly responded to all of my craziness. We couldn't have asked for a better evening!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Outside Cake, Chairs, Linens

Laura went above and beyond for us and our wedding reception. Everything we were warned about with wedding venues/receptions was not the case with RiverTowne Country Club. Example being that everyone would tell us how they never got a chance to eat anything on their wedding day but Laura made sure to pull us away to our own private table away from the party to allow us time to not only eat but breath. Laura and the rest of the staff made sure everything flowed perfectly through the night, there was never any issues with food/drink service, and the venue location was perfect for the amount of guests(150) we had. Communication through the whole process from initial meeting, to the tasting, to a bachelor golf outing, to the big day was superb and easy. I highly recommend RiverTowne Country Club to anyone looking for a wedding venue in Charleston, SC.

Profile Picture Stephen, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Indoor, Chairs

When initially researching, I had never heard of Snee Farm Country Club, and not many weddings/pictures/reviews for this particular venue were available when we were making our decision. However, do yourselves a favor and book Snee Farm for your wedding!
1) Awesome Venue: The Country Club is gorgeous. Tucked in off of Hwy 17, you go through fairy tale land of Oak trees and spanish moss before reaching the Country Club. Event was held upstairs and we basically had the entire floor. Big open dance floor located in the middle, nice outside balcony, a smaller 'cocktail' hour room, plenty of room for gift/guestbook/food tables, etc.
2) Location: Snee Farm is in a great location off of Hwy 17 in Mt. Pleasant. Right across the street is the Mt. Pleasant Towne Center with great hotels for wedding blocks. As well, the Isle of Palms connector is right there! Many of our guests rented beach houses on IOP, and it was super convenient traveling back and forth from beach houses to the venue (and I didn't have to worry about guests driving after reception).
3) Laura Lovisone: Booking with Snee Farm, I had the absolute pleasure of having Laura Lovisone as my Day of Wedding Coordinator! Laura is AMAZING. She is professional, easy to get along with, outgoing and fun, quick to respond to calls/emails, open to all ideas, and just beyond helpful! It was just me planning the wedding, so to be able to have Laura as a professional to help with the planning process was a life saver.
4) One Stop Shop: Snee Farm provided tables, chairs, plates, linens, caterer, drinks, day of coordinator, and staff. You save money and planning nightmares this way!!!
5) The FOOD!!! Relish Distinctive Catering with Snee Farm is incredible. No exaggerations, every guest told me that they have never had such amazing wedding food in their lives. All appetizers and stations were so good, the favorites = shrimp and grits entree and chicken and waffles appetizer.
-Thanks so much Laura and Snee Farm!

Profile Picture Kelli, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Indoor, Chairs, Event Planning

We are so thankful to have worked with Laura at Snee Farm Country Club for our wedding reception! Everything was perfect and ran so smoothly. Working with Laura as our coordinator couldn't have been any better! She responded promptly to emails, helped us plan exactly what we wanted, and made sure everything was as it should be on the big day. Our guests are still talking about how beautiful everything was and how delicious the food was. Overall, it was a fantastic experience and we are so glad we chose Snee Farm and had Laura as our coordinator!

Profile Picture Ashlyn, 7/11/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

I don't have enough words to express how perfect our wedding day was, as well as, our reception all thanks to Laura and her wonderful staff at Rivertowne Country Club and Relish Catering. We had a smaller guest list (about 60) and ended up having to have the ceremony inside on the patio due to Tropical Storm Ana. Laura helped ease my weather worries along the way and when I walked down the aisle I couldn't believe how perfect everything was. Our wedding party, our guests, and my new hubby and I had a blast and we owe a huge thanks to the organization and professionalism of Rivertowne! If you want to have an all-in-one perfect day, please consider Rivertowne/Relish!

Profile Picture User5080130, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Laura and the staff at RiverTowne Country Club were awesome! Laura made sure that our wedding day went off just as we had imagined it and she was there for us every step of the way! The venue was beautiful and despite the rain we faced on our wedding day we were able to quickly make a change in plans and set up for an indoor ceremony which turned out beautifully! The catering service was wonderful and provided a great spread for our guests. I am so happy that we chose RiverTowne for our wedding!

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 4/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Laura was a pleasure to work with. She made our wedding day and wedding planning experience beautiful and stress free. Laura kept the events of wedding day on time and running smoothly. We had our wedding ceremony outside on the lawn and the marsh view was stunning! Everyone LOVED the food! We are still getting compliments about how delicious the dinner was! With all of the details that go into planning a wedding, that both you and your guests will enjoy, it is a priceless feeling when it all comes together. Laura was a huge part of it all coming together the way we wanted! We couldn't have chosen a better venue and caterer for our wedding!!!

Profile Picture User4646777, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Laura was awesome and we got so many compliments on the food quality. We tasted several places before settling on Rivertowne and so glad my fiance agreed to one last tasting. Priced very competitively and delicious!!! Laura also took care of all of the details which would have otherwise gotten neglected.

Profile Picture Daniel, 3/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Wedding Planning

We had our wedding and reception event at Rivertowne Clubhouse on March 7th, 2015. Our day was spectacular....we are so happy with how all things turned out. Laura, the event planner, was awesome in taking care of so many things, setting up, shepherding people, keeping to the timeline....I can go on! I didn't have to worry one bit, she had it covered. She is a terrific multi-tasker!

The club was very accommodating in letting us come early that day to decorate, and I even ran into the manager, Mike that morning who went out of his way to make sure we had all that we needed.? My husband and I are so grateful to all of the staff for everything. The venue is great for taking pictures, the weather was fantastic, and the entire day came together so beautifully. It will truly be a day we will never forget.

Profile Picture User5041526, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

I was beyond satisfied with my experience with RiverTowne. Laura was attentive, honest, and efficient. She made our special day run smoothly and she kept me calm - every bride needs a woman like Laura on her wedding day! Not only was Laura amazing, but our guests could not talking about how wonderful the food was! It was like eating at a 5 star restaurant. The bridal party ate separately before introductions and I caught them eating again during the reception! There was plenty of food provided and every ounce was eaten. I suggest RiverTowne for anyone who is looking for a beautiful venue with attentive staff and incredibly delicious food. - Amy Kay (10.26.13)

Profile Picture amy, 10/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We could not have chosen a better venue for our Charleston wedding. RiverTowne CC is a hidden gem among wedding venues in the Charleston area and you cannot get more bang for your buck anywhere. We were skeptical to choose a venue that required use of their bar and catering services but both were top notch. The food was delicious and we loved that they used primarily local ingredients since we live in Charleston and wanted everyone to see a little bit of what our wonderful city has to offer.

Also, Laura Lovisone was a joy to work with throughout the entire process. She is a true professional and is better than a lot of day-of coordinators that I have encountered. She could charge as much as many local wedding planners but her services are included with the venue rental! She did everything she could to make our day perfect and we cannot thank her enough.

Finally, we really appreciated that RiverTowne offered a military discount and was extremely helpful in working with our very tight budget. If we could do it all over again, we would definitely get married at RiverTowne again! Thank you!

Meg & Stephen Sprinkle

Profile Picture Meg, 10/19/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Had my wedding at the Pavilion at Patriots Point in early October. and it was beautiful. Lacy Davidson, the wedding coordinator, was great! Relish was delicious.

Profile Picture User2093920, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews