Riverside Receptions Etc Reviews

Riverside Receptions Etc 4
Riverside Receptions Etc 5
Riverside Receptions Etc 6

Sarah · Married on 09/07/2018

Very helpful and awesome to work with so far.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Riverside Receptions Etc's reply:

I am sure we will continue to be helpful and great to work with, If you need any assistance with planning or have any questions or concerns , please let us know. Thank you, John and Pat
  • Hannah

Hannah Zimmerman · Married on 07/14/2018

Best Day Ever!!!

This place is unlike any other venue you will find! Once we saw it for the first time nothing else even compared! The setting os breathtaking! It was absolutely perfect for our wedding!!

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Riverside Receptions Etc 7

Riverside Receptions Etc's reply:

Thank you so much Hannah, We would love for you to post a review on The Knot as well. Please follow this link : https://www.theknot.com/review-wedding-vendors/331108
    , Praying for a awesome future for you both, John and Pat

Becca · Married on 05/12/2018

John and Pat were amazing to work with! After looking at 4 other venues, I feel that we got the best bang for our buck with choosing Riverside! Everything was very fairly priced but still had an elegant look to the whole venue! Very prompt with responding to any questions and always included plenty of insight on how people have done things in the past. The day of our wedding, there was 100% chance of rain. John knew that my husband and I really wanted to get married by the river so he was constantly checking the radar to make it happen! His team was outside setting up and tearing down in a very timely manner.

We also rented the cabin for the weekend. My Bridesmaids loved staying together in such a beautiful place - and so convenient since it's on the same property as the venue!

We received so many compliments from our guests on how beautiful the venue was, and I couldn't agree more!

Sent on 06/01/2018
    Riverside Receptions Etc 8
    Riverside Receptions Etc 9
    Riverside Receptions Etc 10
    Riverside Receptions Etc 11
    Riverside Receptions Etc 12

Riverside Receptions Etc's reply:

Thank you so very much for this awesome review, We had a great time ! Many blessing to you with your new life as husband and wife. !

Kim · Married on 10/21/2017

Absolutely amazing! John and his staff were amazing and very helpful! Our guests loved the venue! It was a dream wedding come true!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Liz · Married on 10/07/2017

This venue is incredible. The owners, John and Pat, responded promptly to my (many) questions leading up to the wedding. The venue itself is already decorated and beautiful so I only focused on table decorations. Unfortunately, the day of our wedding it rained BUT it was still amazing. John ran around and kept everything dry. He was soaked but did not stop for a minute. The sides that were put down were clear so you could still see the rain falling. With the rain falling all around us and the waterfall, it was actually very romantic and serene. We had many compliments on our choice of venue. People seemed very impressed! We were unable to take pictures outside but fortunately, the waterfall still gave us a great backdrop for pictures! Having our wedding ceremony and reception here was a great decision!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Byers · Married on 09/23/2017

5 Stars all the way. It's obvious the owners are proud of their venue and must do an enormous amount of work to make and keep it so stunning. John, the owner went out of his way to accomodate our every need and was always near by anticipating what may be needed. We had some crazy requests which he fulfilled, too. What an environment to enhance the beauty and love of our daughter and now, son in law. I cried for a week.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Riverside Receptions Etc's reply:

Thank you so very much, We love what we do and Pat and I and others work very hard everyday to keep up with the gardens lawn and overall venue. An example: I got a phone alert about this review right after I got off the phone with my brother-in-law. He asked " What are you doing?" I said: " Fertilizing the gardens"
    He responded: " Why, you only have one wedding left, why bother?" My response: " Because we want our flowers to look as beautiful as they can be for every wedding, and in the fall they need more love."

Angel · Married on 09/09/2017

I am very excited to have my wedding with Riverside Receptions. The grounds are beautiful, and creates the perfect setting for your special day. I can't wait for mine to arrive!

Sent on 05/28/2016

Tieg · Married on 09/03/2017

This venue is gorgeous! I originally went to see it for the first time during the off season when it was raining cold and all the pretty flowers weren't in bloom and I still fell in love with it! There are so many beautiful flowers it makes decorating so easy you could do nothing to the place and it would still be beautiful! The day of my wedding all of the staff was so helpful everything was picture perfect and I heard from numerous people (including my photographer that photographs a ton of weddings a year) that it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to! This is a must see for sure!!! A huge thanks to riverside receptions for help making my dream wedding even more beautiful than I could have imagined!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Riverside Receptions Etc's reply:

Everyone here at Riverside Receptions works very long hours and diligently to provide the perfect backdrop for weddings/and receptions. It is so great to see the hard work pays off, Thank you so much and blessings to you all. John and Pat and staff.

Meaghan · Married on 08/12/2017

Riverside Receptions is absolutely stunning in every way. We cannot say enough good things about this venue. While we viewed a few venues before this one and were debating our options, once we found and visited Riverside, it was an easy and immediate decision. It is truly a hidden gem, situated right along the river which flowed calmly in the background of our ceremony and reception. Water is pumped from the river to an outdoor waterfall which is absolutely beautiful. It is not noisy, you cannot hear the waterfall, and it was a gorgeous background of our ceremony. Plus, there is an additional waterfall in the reception hall. My partner and I both agree this venue was perfect, and our guests would not stop talking about how beautiful the venue is. The grounds are well maintained by the owners, John and Pat. Featured on the grounds include floral decorations and features such as two gazebos, one on the river and one further away covered in pink flowers. The outdoors are fogged in the early morning of the wedding day to keep mosquitos away. There was no chemical smell and there were no mosquitos. If it does rain on your wedding day, the venue has a plan for it. The pavilion where the reception takes place has clear plastic panels that roll down to keep the pavilion dry. You can have your wedding in the reception hall as well. John was our point person for questions. He was very responsive with all of our questions, and we had a lot of them during the 15 months of planning after we selected our venue. He was responsive to all of our vendors as well. I cannot emphasize enough how great this venue is. It is definitely worth it and I HIGHLY recommend you visit the venue if you are looking for a place for your wedding. One suggestion we have would be to build a getting ready room for the groom and groomsmen on site.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Riverside Receptions Etc's reply:

Thank you so much for this great review, we loved working with you as well and wish you many blessings for your future together, John and Pat

Corie · Married on 06/17/2017

Beautiful setting, beautiful grounds, had a beautiful day! John was wonderful to work with, easy to get ahold of, very responsive, and just an easy guy to talk to! Thank you for such an amazing experience!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Thank you so much for the review !!! John and Pat

Ashley · Married on 06/03/2017

The grounds are absolutely beautiful and breath taking. Love that we can have our ceremony and reception at the same place. Very professional and quick responses. John really explained everything in detail and was really helpful when we booked the venue. We are super excited to get married there!

Riverside Receptions Etc's reply:

Thank you Ashley and Josh, We are also excited to host your wedding.

Kayla · Married on 05/13/2017

My husband Dave and I were married here in May. We had the most amazing time with our family and friends! The view was amazing and they had beautiful flowers covering every inch of land. If we ever get our vows renewed we would most certainly come back for another amazing experience. Not to mention the beautiful log cabin we stayed in for a good price. You will not find a place as breathtaking as riverside receptions! - Kayla & Dave

Sent on 07/30/2017

Tisha · Married on 10/28/2016

This venue is such a diamond in the ruff. Our family came from California and Hawaii and said they've never seen anything so beautiful as this. The private setting of the sparkling river, gorgeous flower gardens, gazebo, waterfalls and reception hall were perfect backdrops for all our wedding photos. Our family couldn't stop commenting how amazing the setting was. The staff was kind and accommodating and made our wedding a special day to be remembered by all.

Sent on 07/30/2017

Jackie · Married on 10/15/2016

The venue is even more beautiful in person than in any picture! John was wonderful to work with and responded very quickly to any questions we had. I would highly recommend this location for weddings!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Riverside Receptions Etc's reply:

Thank you so very much. I have shared your photos on Facebook, what a awesome day.

Michelle · Married on 10/08/2016

We owe all the success of our wedding to John and Riverside Receptions. The venue itself is nothing short of beautiful...we got married in early October as the leaves were changing, and our photographer and videographer couldn't stop talking about how perfect the lighting and trees looked. John is incredibly flexible and responsive. He was laid back enough to let us do pretty much whatever we wanted, and because of that, we got to put together the venue exactly how we envisioned it. All of our vendors (caterer, DJ, etc.) raved about how great it was to work at Riverside, and the whole night went off without a hitch. The guests we talked to said it was one of the prettiest, most accessible, and most fun weddings they'd ever been to. The whole night was a success, and we can't thank John and Riverside enough.

Sent on 10/14/2016

Riverside Receptions Etc's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, I would like to ad that my wife Pat and all of our employees also do a fantastic job with the gardens, decorating and landscaping.

Tiffany · Married on 09/17/2016

I'm so very excited for our upcoming wedding at Riverside Receptions! The venue is absolutely breathtaking! Beautiful landscape and gorgeous flowers and majestic waterfalls and river all around the site!! It is the absolute PERFECT site for our wedding!!! Once I saw it, no other venue could even come close to comparing in any way. The staff so far has been super helpful and friendly, always willing to answer any questions and show off the site to family members that were dying to see it! I know our wedding there is going to a magical once-in-a-lifetime event!!! ??

Riverside Receptions Etc's reply:

Thank you so much for the review. We are looking forward to a wonderful summer.

Shada · Married on 08/17/2016

My wedding was absolutely perfect! I was given compliments all day a swearing well as the following days about the quality and beauty of the venue. The venue is just stunning, and there is plenty of room and space to have a large wedding (mine reached about 230 people). Working with the owners is a breeze, and their venue/set up allows for you to personalize your wedding in choosing your own drinks, food, DJ, and the ceremony and reception setup. I could not have asked for a better place to have my wedding day. Highly reccommend Riverside Receptions if you want to have the perfect outdoor wedding!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Riverside Receptions Etc's reply:

Thank you So Much, We all here work so hard and it is great to see the reviews. Many blessings to you both and families. John and Pat

Lisa · Married on 06/18/2016

Riverside is absolutely gorgeous! I can not wait to be married here in just a couple months! John was/is extremely accommodating anytime we have asked to visit the grounds. He is also very quick to respond to any email sent his way. We are finishing our final planning and everything is going very smoothly, thanks to John being so on top of everything! We have a plan B that will be just as beautiful as our plan A should the weather be an issue. The grounds are completely amazing and I would recommend this venue to anyone looking!

Riverside Receptions Etc's reply:

Thank you very much, Praying for many sunny, nice weekends this year.

Paige · Married on 06/11/2016

My husband and I were married here in June 2016 and it was phenomenal in every way. John was both helpful when needed, but maintained his laid back attitude, even in the prime of wedding madness.
    The grounds themselves deserve nothing but praise, and were so well cared for! My guests raved about the location, and it will keep your guests legitimately entertained while you stand for pictures. Which obviously leads to how great the venue will look in your wedding, both when showcased specifically and in the background.

Choosing Riverside as our venue was our very first wedding choice, and it MADE our wedding!
    Thank you, Riverside (and John!) for the greatest wedding any bride could ask for!

Sent on 12/23/2016

Riverside Receptions Etc's reply:

Thank you for this great review. It helps exemplify what we strive here at Riverside. They are many workers here all week to make our venue one of the best. We all look at it as a labor of love to provide couples with a unique unforgettable experience.

Tamra · Married on 05/21/2016

Absolutely beautiful! We had our wedding there this past weekend and the guest could not say enough great things about this venue. If you're looking for a breathtaking outdoor venue, look no further. I wouldn't change a thing about our wedding and we are so glad we decided to have it here! Don't believe me take the time to go see it in person. You will not be sorry- it's actually the only venue we looked at :)

Sent on 05/24/2016

Riverside Receptions Etc's reply:

Thank you so much, Our team works very hard to make couples dreams reality.

Brittany · Married on 05/14/2016

This vendors landscaping is beautiful! They do a fantastic job and all the weddings I have been to at this establishment have been fantastic!!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Thank you so much.

Patty · Married on 05/07/2016

My wedding in 11 days away but with the help of John at Riverside Reception I feel ready and if something comes up I think he'll help handle it. The site is gorgeous and ready for any type of weather. This part of the wedding planning has been very easy because of the quick responses and availability of the site.

Riverside Receptions Etc's reply:

Hello Patty, Everything is coming together great for your wedding. We have new mulch in all the landscape, have been putting new stain and paint where needed. Have done some great improvements to the dressing room. Tomorrow we will be sprucing up the decorations. The rain helped the lawn green up nice. Cannot wait for your blessed day. Thank you for the review.

Hannah · Married on 10/16/2015

I have always loved this place. Every event I have been to has been beautiful and I am so honored to be getting married there next year, it'll be wonderful!

Sent on 12/06/2014

Hannah · Married on 10/16/2015

We had thee most beautiful wedding here! I am so thankful we had the opportunity to have our special day here, it turned out stunning!

Sent on 10/20/2015