48 Reviews for Riverside Farm & Amee Farm Lodge

Flatware (1)
Glassware (1)
Parking (1)
Shuttle (1)

I cannot begin to describe how happy my wife and I are with the service and experience we had with Riverside Farm. The obvious things area easy...the venue is quite literally one of the most breathtakingly beautiful places on earth. We had a wonderful fall wedding, but truly every season is picturesque there and will showcase any wedding vision on a grand scale. But beyond the aesthetics, the level of care and detail that the staff and Kim in particular provide is remarkable. Long story short for us was that we had to let our wedding planner go 3 weeks before the wedding, and Kim stepped in and helped us get our arms around ALL of the logistics. I can't believe how supportive, communicative, and effective she was in taking a near crisis situation and turning it into perfection. We owe her and the staff the world. Our wedding would have been a disaster without them, and we are forever grateful not just for the job they did, but the fact that they cared as much about every detail as we did. I cannot endorse Riverside passionately enough, and between Kim and Peter and the rest of the staff you are in the best possible hands with them!

Profile Picture Brian, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

We got married at RF 9/16/17 and it was the most magical weekend of our lives! We are still in awe of the entire experience! My husband grew up skiing for Killington & I just adore VT so after one of his close friends told us about RF, we planned a visit. We instantly knew it was meant to be. We had wanted to find a place where our friends & family could all be together rather than on a shuttle as we knew most of the guests would have a lengthy trip to get there in the first place. We had the entire property to ourselves all weekend and each event was on-site. All of our guests stayed within 9 miles of the property - including RF's sister property, Amee Farm Lodge (Matthew & Chris are the most hospitable, kind, and professional hosts ever!). The property is remarkable, inside and out. Our initial coordinator left a couple months prior to our wedding but we were ecstatic with our new coordinator, Kim - she was so hands-on, supportive, eager to help & professional. She made the planning process an absolute pleasure. She went above & beyond from start to finish with the utmost calmness & confidence. We are and will be forever grateful for her and all she did to help us in the months leading up to our wedding and on the actual weekend. The team is incredibly professional & have mastered the entire process w/o having it seem like a 'formula'. We were part of every decision & able to put our personal touches on every aspect. Kim was open to all of our ideas and if she was able to execute it, she did and in the few cases she couldn't, she came up with a list of similar ideas that they could do instead (many of which we liked more than our original idea!). We can't praise RF, AFL, Trailside, VFC & everyone involved. Our guests have gone out of their way to contact us and tell us RF was the most beautiful venue they have ever seen. I am already in touch w/ a couple who we met during their tour of the venue as they have decided to tie the knot at RF next year!

Profile Picture Abigail, 9/16/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Everyone is in love with their own wedding, but we couldn't be happier with Riverside Farm. The property is absolutely stunning and the team went above and beyond on countless occasions to make our weekend everything we wanted and more. Most farms we toured were either too rustic or had the wedding factory feel. Riverside fits into that unique category where you have all the character of a VT farm with a professional team to make sure the details of the wedding all come together. If you want a farm wedding in VT (and you should), we can't imagine a better place.

Profile Picture Ryan, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Rehearsal Dinner Location

To say that Riverside Farm was the venue of my dreams would be an understatement. From the moment we stepped foot on the property, we knew this was the place we were going to get married! It is so far above any venue we have ever been to (and there have been A LOT). It is breathtaking in every single way. What really sold us from the start though, were the people. Many venues we visited treated us as just another couple getting married. We never felt special. From the first meeting at Riverside, we felt like we were family. They seemed just as excited as we were!! With each email and visit to Riverside (and there were MANY), we got to know the team so well (Kim is just the greatest!) and really felt at home. Every detail that Riverside thinks of is extraordinary. From all the gorgeous furniture and decor to updating the signs with your choice of cities, this place is just pure magic. I wouldn't change a thing and am so grateful I found Riverside Farms.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/26/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, China, Flatware, Glassware, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Shuttle, Chairs, Furniture, Tables, Tents

I couldn't have asked for a better venue than Riverside Farm! The property is absolutely stunning and my guests were raving about it all weekend long. I loved having each event in a different location on the farm, it certainly kept things exciting. Working with Kim was also a highlight of my wedding planning process. She was so flexible, helpful and, most importantly, quick to respond. I highly recommend this venue!

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Riverside venue and the entire staff exceeded all of our expectations for our wedding day. The venue is stunning, but what really made our planning/wedding day exceptional was the people at Riverside. Kim Gaines was our planner and she was responsive, flexible to accommodate our needs/changes, and incredibly attentive to us and our guests.
We decided to not hire a wedding planner, which made us a bit nervous, but Kim and the staff were amazing. From introducing us to caterers/florists, to communicating with our band, and even reaching out to family who had questions, she/they did it all.
If anyone is looking for a picture perfect Vermont location, where the venue is professional and welcoming, you couldn't ask for a better place!

Profile Picture Michael, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I do not think I can describe how blown away I was and still am by the team at Riverside Farms. Leading up to my wedding I had countless people tell me that 1 huge thing will go wrong on the day. But despite the unexpected snow storm and the rain I can honestly say it was a beyond perfect day and I have Sophie, Kim, and their team at Riverside to thank for that. Everything was perfect from the helpful and friendly wait staff to the rooms we stayed in. They know all the answers to your questions before you even ask them. I had a tiny dress malfunction and Kim was there with safety pins and clothespins ready to help me in my time of need. I could not have dreamt of a better place to get married or a better group of people to help make my dreams come true.

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

In a word, "AMAZING"!!!! Riverside Farm and their wonderful, attentive staff could not have done more to make my son and his beautiful bride's wedding MAGICAL!!! From the time we walked onto the property to the time we left (4 days), everything was flawless! The food was incredible, the barns were gorgeous, the bridal suite, groomsmen cabin, and the stables were just perfect! If you are looking to have the most memorable wedding, not just as the bride and groom but also your guests, Riverside Farm is the place for you! FANTASTIC!!!! The Green Mountains are the place to be!!!

Profile Picture User7235829, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Riverside Farm is an absolutely stunning location to get married. The venue itself is incredibly, with multiple barns and sites to host different events (rehearsal dinner, ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, etc.) all set against a beautiful rural Vermont backdrop. The people who work there are also fantastic and make wedding planning and the running of the actual day a breeze. Our assigned wedding coordinator was so friendly, helpful, and hugely responsive, answering the millions of questions we bombarded her with, and dealing with last minute changes without issue. Even though the day was a blur (of course!), I felt like I could actually relax and not think about any details because everyone at Riverside had the whole thing under control. A dream setting to get married in and I can't recommend it highly enough! I only wish I could go back and repeat the day!

Profile Picture Eleanor, 8/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The team at Riverside was fantastic to work with. They responded almost immediately when I had a question and provided recommendations when needed based on prior experience; which was invaluable as I found there was usually too much information to sort through when simply looking online. The best part was showing up the day before the wedding, handing everything off, and knowing that the team would handle the rest based on the plan we had laid out together. Having piece of mind that everything was taken care of really allowed me to just relax and enjoy the celebration. The venue was gorgeous, the team was on point and we could not have asked for a better place for our special day/weekend.

Profile Picture User5290507, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Totally magical! There couldn't have been a better location or staff to help us plan our wedding weekend. Everything was absolutely perfect and I couldn't have done it without their help!!!

Profile Picture Polly, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Riverside Farm is a dream venue. It is the definition of rustic elegance. We had our entire weekend of events at Riverside Farm (other than our ceremony that we had at Church) We had our Welcome Dinner, Wedding Reception and Farewell Brunch and it was a dream come true. Guests were commenting all weekend that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Our hair and make up team said it was the best set up they had for getting ready. The grounds are immaculate and kept up to perfection. The barns are BEAUTIFULLY restored and provide the most beautiful combination of elegance but with a warming charm that guests feel right at home. We loved everything about this venue from the beauty of the farm and mountain side, to the barns that provided our guests with a weekend we will all always remember. Sophie and the Riverside team did everything possible to ensure the weekend went seamlessly and was involved through out the entire wedding planning process. We absolutely loved Riverside Farm and feel so lucky to have found this venue to get married. It is such a special place and the venue provides the platform to really have a once in a lifetime Wedding that every Bride and Groom dreams of. Two things to keep in mind, if you get married in the fall, make sure IF you have cocktail hour under the tent, you ask for extra heaters as it was very cold. Also ask for extra parking attendants for parking at the venue because it gets dark early and it is quite a hike from the barn to the parking lot…..extra parking attendants and extra lighting would be very helpful.

Profile Picture Colleen, 10/17/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up

Riverside Farm was an absolutely stunning venue for our daughter's recent wedding!! Thank you for providing such an unforgettable experience!! Everyone LOVED the venue, the ambience, the foliage, and the rustic yet elegant barns!! Sophie was wonderful to work with and made sure every detail was handled! The overall magic and love that was present was sometimes overwhelming!! Everyone's comments afterwards were "best wedding ever"!!! Well done... well done!!!!! - Mother of the Bride!

Profile Picture Lynn, 10/10/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

We recently had our wedding at Riverside Farm, and it was the best decision we could have made. They are extremely skilled and professional, and have a long list of vendors that are of the same quality, which makes planning easy. The great part is that they welcome and encourage new and fun ideas and truly do want couples to create the wedding of their dreams. Sometimes venues, while beautiful, can feel like they have the same wedding over and over again by design-- this is not the case at Riverside. Our wedding felt special and unique, and we felt like the staff was excited to be a part of our celebrations. It was magical, not only for us, but for everyone in attendance.

Profile Picture Christina, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our son and daughter in law were married at Riverside Farm in September and Sophie and the Riverside Farm team were wonderful! The venue is beautiful and all plans were executed flawlessly, professionally and beautifully throughout the entire weekend. All in attendance were very impressed and we have got terrific feedback about Riverside Farm, Sophie's leadership and coordination skills and also for the wonderful catering of the event by Kevin and Katie of Vermont Farms Catering. We absolutely would recommend Riverside Farm as a wedding / event venue. Thank you Sophie and team! Tony & Janice DiBona

Profile Picture Tony, 9/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I knew it was the place we wanted to get married the second we pulled up to the stunning view of the barns and fields surrounded by mountains, but it wasn't until we started the wedding planning that we realized how amazing the staff is at Riverside. Our wedding coordinator Sophie was invaluable - quick to respond to every email, on top of every little detail, and had a solution for everything (you can literally ask for anything and she will find a way to make it work). I visited a lot of venues prior to Riverside and found that a lot of them have a specific formula that doesn't feel very special or unique. Riverside has the perfect, rare mix where they coordinate every last detail of the event with experience yet allow you to do anything you can dream up. It was so much fun to have our bridal party stay on site with us in the rustic chic accommodations. We couldn't be happier with the weekend and it was truly and incredible experience!

Profile Picture Laurie, 9/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Riverside Farm was a dream venue for our wedding! We envisioned a unique, outdoorsy New England setting and fell in love with Riverside Farm in the sleepy town of Pittsfield, VT. Sophie and the rest of the Riverside Farm team members were extremely responsive and helped us with our millions of questions and concerns. All of our guests were blown away by the beauty of the property and we can't wait to visit the area again!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Riverside was simply the most stunning and picturesque venue we could have chosen - inside and out. Liz, Sophie, and team did a phenomenal job helping coordinate vendors and guests. We had absolutely the best time of our life.

Profile Picture Kent, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our experience working with the Riverside wedding team was amazing. From the second we contacted the farm to plan the wedding we received exceptional service. Not only did Riverside help us select the vendors but they also played a critical role in managing the other vendors throughout the wedding planning process - which was tremendously helpful since we planned the wedding from 3000 miles away. We planned all events at Riverside from the rehearsal dinner, wedding and Sunday brunch and all were exceptionally well managed. The Riverside team helped us put together the perfect wedding day. I would recommend the venue and the team without exception. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Debora, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

From the moment we stepped on to Riverside Farm we fell immediately in love with it. From the gorgeous property to the beautiful backdrop of the Vermont Green Mountains, you couldn't ask for a more perfect venue for a wedding. Add to that the incredibly warm, professional women who provided the most wonderful service & support during a time that can be terribly nerve-racking for a bride -- let alone an out-of-town bride! Jen, Liz & Pauline were extremely gracious and the perfect representatives for Riverside Farm. They literally got inside my head and were able to create EXACTLY the wedding that I had hoped for & dreamed of. Every single tiny detail was perfect. I highly recommend any bride to pick Riverside Farm for their dream wedding.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/28/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths

The setting at Riverside Farm and Amee Farm is exactly what we wanted, and the outcome was perfect. The staff were endlessly responsive and helpful from our fist visit to them a year ahead of the wedding right through the week following the event when we were looking for lost "stuff." Everyone cooperated and collaborated, and we were free to enjoy ourselves which we certainly did. If you are looking for a rural wedding, and you want it to have real class, go to Riverside/Amee. EVERYONE said it was the "best wedding ever."

Profile Picture judith, 9/7/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our Riverside Farm wedding was simply amazing. We could not imagine a better wedding - and many of our guests also said it was the best wedding they'd ever attended. This was in no small part thanks to the one-of-a-kind setting and the incredible behind-the-scenes team from Riverside.

As soon as we found Riverside, we knew we had to get married there. It is beautiful, simple, rustic, elegant - quintessential New England tucked away in the mountains of VT. We had our rehearsal dinner, welcome party, ceremony and reception all at the farm, making use of all the different gathering spots (two barns, a cellar, a huge lawn) for each event - it was great to have everything in one place. The bridal party was also able to stay and get ready on-site, which was wonderful. The tiny town of Pittsfield is also adorable - guests loved the quaint Amee Farm Lodge, the outdoor activity options and the friendly service at the adorable Pittsfield General Store. Some are already planning to go back!

The wedding coordination team at Riverside was also exceptional. Liz, Jen, LeeAnn and Pauline were all so friendly, helpful and responsive throughout the 10 months of planning (and even after!). They recommended vendors, coordinated guest lodging, met me for multiple visits to the Farm, gave advice, and most importantly, made sure we and our guests had everything we needed and that everything came together perfectly the weekend of the wedding.

Riverside Farm was not cheap, but it was definitely worth every penny - I could not be any happier with how it all turned out! Highly highly recommend!

Profile Picture Hillary, 8/17/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

For anyone planning anything from a weekend get-away to a wedding & reception, the staff at Riverside Farm & Amee Farm Lodge (Liz, Jen, Simon, Jessica, Marion, et al) are absolutely wonderful, and the grounds and accommodations truly unique and beautiful! I can't say enough about how they bent over backwards to make our late night arrival, our tour during the planning stages, and our stay something we will never forget. The flexibility, dedication, knowledge, and true care for our wants, our needs, and our budget displayed by the staff at RF&AFL goes above and beyond on every level! And it was so effortless; they really made it look easy. We will most definitely be back!

Profile Picture N, 6/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Tucked in the mountains of beautiful Vermont, Riverside Farm is truly a special place. What is unique about the venue is the amazing structures they built such as the Bridal Cottage, Grooms Cabin, The Stonewell Barn and the White Horse Barn. The carpentry on all the structures are fantastic, plus the incorporation of antiques from around the world make every cottage and barn unique.

Liz and her team were fantastic! They always kept me at ease and helped with everything from picking the right vendors for us to working out the no so traditional wedding we had. Liz and her team also helped with details such as lawn games for the day and a fire pit for the rehearsal dinner. Every detail made our wedding weekend that much more special.

My husband and I did not want to leave. We all became fast friends and will most certainly be back for our anniversaries and to visit everyone when we come to Vermont to get away form the big city.

Profile Picture Abigail, 9/18/10, 1 Review