Riversbend at Essex Marina Reviews

Riversbend at Essex Marina 1
  • MaryLynn

MaryLynn · Married on 10/05/2019

Hidden Gem Venue of the Northshore

My fiance and I will be getting married at Riversbend in September. We have been working closely with Lindsay to organize our special day. She has been so amazing!! Flexible, and full of inspiring ideas! Riversbend is the perfect location for any couple seeking to find a hidden gem in the Northshore for ceremony and reception, even a rehearsal dinner! It has an unbeatable backdrop of the Essex River, which is beautiful any time of year. The rustic, simple indoors of the venue in unbeatable too! We are so excited for this Fall!

Sent on 01/26/2019
  • Antonia

Antonia Tullercash · Married on 08/24/2019

Everything I was looking for and more

If you are planning your wedding I can’t recommend Riversbend enough !!! This past weekend I had my wedding there and it was amazing. Lindsay and her staff went above and beyond to make sure every detail was perfect for our special day. All my guests loved the food and had a wonderful time. The views of the river are breath taking! Lindsay was great with communicating with me on all details leading up the wedding. We plan to visit frequently as Riversbend will always hold a special place in our heart!!

Sent on 08/26/2019
    Riversbend at Essex Marina 2

Kate · Married on 06/16/2018

Ceremony and reception

I had my wedding here in June and it was perfect! The food was fantastic. The view was beautiful. Lindsay and her staff took care of everything and had thought of every detail. Many of our guests had such a good time they went back to Riversbend for dinner later that week!

Sent on 10/15/2018